So what this n*gga Loskiii is?

RIPANGELO
captain

So what this n*gga Loskiii is?

Post by RIPANGELO » August 8th, 2015, 12:34 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8dzpm8lExTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
So dude used to claim TYMB but now he claiming killaward full on n he sayin sh*t like bdk and he f*ck with pocket town and other n*ggas :discust: i heard tymb clowned him or something and said he aint tymb thats why :whaat:

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Re: So what this n*gga Loskiii is?

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 8th, 2015, 12:37 am

A pancake :lol:

RIPANGELO
captain

Post by RIPANGELO » August 8th, 2015, 12:38 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:A pancake :lol:
Foreal :lol: he said he was tymb in his old videos and that he just f*cked with killaward now he sayin he always been killaward and just got love for tymb :facepalm: dude a fraud cuz n*ggas exposed him now he gd crazy bdk and killaward

Farc's Commando
underboss

Post by Farc's Commando » August 8th, 2015, 12:43 am

on the capo video he said capo was 1 of the III'S like he bd :wtf2: smoking his blunt like he was crying and a n*gga commented on the video saying u doing this for youtube views :lmao: , said him n capo had beef at first

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 8th, 2015, 1:09 am

RIPANGELO wrote:
SircBoyCri$$ wrote:A pancake :lol:
Foreal :lol: he said he was tymb in his old videos and that he just f*cked with killaward now he sayin he always been killaward and just got love for tymb :facepalm: dude a fraud cuz n*ggas exposed him now he gd crazy bdk and killaward

Its BDs in the ward on 82nd & 84th but he ain't 1 of them

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 8th, 2015, 2:57 pm

CHRIS HOW U GO TALK FIRST U WAS REPPIN 100Z THEN CENTRAL CITY NOW SIRC :whaat:

Pookie..
captain

Post by Pookie.. » August 8th, 2015, 4:39 pm

I MET N*ggaz DAT FLIPPED ALOT OF EM WAS HOEZ BUT A COUPLE OF EM WAS STAND UP GUYZ FLIPPED FOR ACCEPTABLE REASONS I LOOK AT IT LIKE IT DEPEND ON WHY :2cents: :ohhh:

Pookie..
captain

Post by Pookie.. » August 8th, 2015, 4:40 pm

HE GOT CLOWNED DOE N FLIPPED WAT U MEAN BY DAT HE DID SUM GOOFY sh*t N N*ggaz DISOWNED HIM OR N*ggaz DID HIM DIRTY ON SUM DISLOYAL sh*t

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » August 8th, 2015, 5:45 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:CHRIS HOW U GO TALK FIRST U WAS REPPIN 100Z THEN CENTRAL CITY NOW SIRC :whaat:

all gd hoods by the way

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 8th, 2015, 5:58 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8dzpm8lExTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
So dude used to claim TYMB but now he claiming killaward full on n he sayin sh*t like bdk and he f*ck with pocket town and other n*ggas :discust: i heard tymb clowned him or something and said he aint tymb thats why :whaat:
he claiming two sets TYMB and Killaward its like Sosa claiming 300 and 600 :2cents: I think he Blue Fin Black Disciples cause I seen him throw up the 5K saying Almighty it is what it is

RIPANGELO
captain

Post by RIPANGELO » August 8th, 2015, 7:38 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8dzpm8lExTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
he claiming two sets TYMB and Killaward its like Sosa claiming 300 and 600 :2cents: I think he Blue Fin Black Disciples cause I seen him throw up the 5K saying Almighty it is what it is
In the comments of the video loskiii said that he didnt claim tymb as his hood and he only f*cked with them and that he been killa ward. Plus on twitter someone asked moneyman if loskiii was tymb and he said NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :whaat:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 8th, 2015, 7:46 pm

RIPANGELO wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
In the comments of the video loskiii said that he didnt claim tymb as his hood and he only f*cked with them and that he been killa ward. Plus on twitter someone asked moneyman if loskiii was tymb and he said NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :whaat:
I think he just claims them two hoods but something isnt right when he die5 but he rep Almighty or he GDk but he f*cks with the GDz he BDK but he dont f*ck with BDz and now he dipping Vice Lords it looks like or is that G Vile sh*t I think Twenty74 is Loskiii :lol:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » August 8th, 2015, 8:24 pm

I thought he was tymb but them n*ggas dont kno him and now he crackin treys but he stay in Waukegan, if he was on the southside he would been dead

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 9th, 2015, 12:37 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:I thought he was tymb but them n*ggas dont kno him and now he crackin treys but he stay in Waukegan, if he was on the southside he would been dead
I thought Detroit he goes everywhere :shrug:

Allwell
prospect

Post by Allwell » August 9th, 2015, 1:22 pm

This n*gga fake as hell, this is my first time hearin of him and just watched some videos. First he say he bd and throws up the trey and dips the rakes then the next video I watch he cracks the trey and the rakes so :shrug: seems like a straight goofy

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 10th, 2015, 10:42 am

Allwell wrote:This n*gga fake as hell, this is my first time hearin of him and just watched some videos. First he say he bd and throws up the trey and dips the rakes then the next video I watch he cracks the trey and the rakes so :shrug: seems like a straight goofy
lol he says he wanted to be a Vice Lord then he says in another video yeah them Stones were Hooks tho then I see him dipping G Vilie but like they claim Vilie Life so again it looks like Vice Lords then he says Die5 SHout out Stones I guess he EBK like my boy Twenty74

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 10th, 2015, 2:12 pm

:whaat: WHICH MEAN HE A NEUTRON IN OTHER WORDS :lol:

JANK
og

Post by JANK » August 10th, 2015, 4:36 pm

They just caught him lackin in killaward :smh:

RIP LOSKIII

JANK
og

Post by JANK » August 10th, 2015, 9:35 pm

:shrug:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » August 10th, 2015, 10:25 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::whaat: WHICH MEAN HE A NEUTRON IN OTHER WORDS :lol:

:cmon: :cmon: dose of truth look at his avator on here and his location n affliation , he change it every day :facepalm: only thing the same is my name in his sh*t, dissin me :killself: he's the C.W profile on here from boston who fell in love with jojo n the whole drill movement .stop falling for his sh*t ,u see he typing my name every where on here tryna get ya'll to diss me bkuz he's white n I been kalling him out meL :cmon: :killself: & ima real III , if I aint ur no real playa ain't dat's right #MIghty :ohhh: :whaat: