Life and Death in the Back of The Yards..

Greenghost2212
superior

Re: Life and Death in the Back of The Yards..

Post by Greenghost2212 » August 6th, 2015, 1:35 pm

CalChi818 wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BACK IN MY TIME IN THE BOTY I ONLY SAW GDZ MOES RASHES AND SAINTS.
idk but the BOTY has always been wild...latin souls have been around for a while...they got pushed north by the brothers..they started on 55th and Halsted...then they were on 52nd st for a while...finally got pushed all the way to 49th and marshfield..they was mostly puerto ricans when they started on 55th and when they were on 52nd st...

then the party players too they couldn't handle the heat so they split...they're used to be 22nd boys on 51st St in the 80's..they were straight with the Souls and SD's of 51st and wood...damen 26 set up shop in the 80's on 46th and Winchester...they got they a$$ pushed west of Damen and south of 47th st...City Knights were around a few years but they're gone....before they were razas on 48th they used to be the 48thBoyz ...they were Folks and then just t urned razas...They're was Bishops around 51st back in they 80's too....

idk how long Ada Kings been around but they been around at least since the 80's....maybe chitowndawg knows...

sh*t even in the 60's 70's they used to be all kinds of white and other mexican and some puerto rican gangs...some of the older heads in the hood talk about gangs like burger king boys and unicorns and kool gang and sh*t....

EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY KNOW SAINT CLEAR SOME sh*t UP FOR THE OT n*ggas AND n*ggas AINT FAMILIAR WIT THE BOTY YALL SAINTS AINT ON THAT RACIST sh*t FOR THE MOST PART IS YALL???

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » August 6th, 2015, 3:47 pm

Pookie.. wrote:SAINTS WILL BE ON SUM RACIST sh*t IF ITZ A GROUP OF ALL MEXICANZ N DEY CATCH A BLACK n*gga LACKN BEST BELIEVE DEY DONT BE ON SUM MAYATE sh*t
yo sp*c a$$, just wanted to type mayate in a thread with blacks :lmao: , :lmao: a Midwest racist sp*c n cracker :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gPbzMMorE_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

CalChi818
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » August 7th, 2015, 12:29 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
CalChi818 wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BACK IN MY TIME IN THE BOTY I ONLY SAW GDZ MOES RASHES AND SAINTS.
idk but the BOTY has always been wild...latin souls have been around for a while...they got pushed north by the brothers..they started on 55th and Halsted...then they were on 52nd st for a while...finally got pushed all the way to 49th and marshfield..they was mostly puerto ricans when they started on 55th and when they were on 52nd st...

then the party players too they couldn't handle the heat so they split...they're used to be 22nd boys on 51st St in the 80's..they were straight with the Souls and SD's of 51st and wood...damen 26 set up shop in the 80's on 46th and Winchester...they got they a$$ pushed west of Damen and south of 47th st...City Knights were around a few years but they're gone....before they were razas on 48th they used to be the 48thBoyz ...they were Folks and then just t urned razas...They're was Bishops around 51st back in they 80's too....

idk how long Ada Kings been around but they been around at least since the 80's....maybe chitowndawg knows...

sh*t even in the 60's 70's they used to be all kinds of white and other mexican and some puerto rican gangs...some of the older heads in the hood talk about gangs like burger king boys and unicorns and kool gang and sh*t....

EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY KNOW SAINT CLEAR SOME sh*t UP FOR THE OT n*ggas AND n*ggas AINT FAMILIAR WIT THE BOTY YALL SAINTS AINT ON THAT RACIST sh*t FOR THE MOST PART IS YALL???
Na it's no racist sh*t involved. ..there black people walking around all day on 47th st and no one ever f*cks with them...there's even some black saints. ......for all these outtta towners...there's blacks in pretty much every latin mob...sh*t I even saw a black Raza before. ...saints f*ck with mostly other latin mobs...it's the main opps....

CalChi818
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » August 7th, 2015, 12:36 am

chitowntdawg wrote:
CalChi818 wrote:

thats the true history of boty :2cents: but to answer your question saint ada bros been there since the 80s .......im guessin your oldschool santo ?.....i used to be kool assfuk with sum Saints bak in the day ...im yalkin bout rankin saints
Yea I'm 28 but I know alot of the history, yea kiings use to come around back in the day but you know how it goes...

Pookie..
captain

Post by Pookie.. » February 20th, 2016, 1:50 pm

T Ochoa wrote:
Pookie.. wrote:SAINTS WILL BE ON SUM RACIST sh*t IF ITZ A GROUP OF ALL MEXICANZ N DEY CATCH A BLACK n*gga LACKN BEST BELIEVE DEY DONT BE ON SUM MAYATE sh*t
yo sp*c a$$, just wanted to type mayate in a thread with blacks :lmao: , :lmao: a Midwest racist sp*c n cracker :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gPbzMMorE_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
BOTY BUNCH OF HISPANIC GANGS :facepalm: WELL DEY DA ONLY ONES MAKIN NOISE RAZAS N SAINTS N 26 AINT NOBODY ELSE ON sh*t IN DAT AREA