Crips and Blxxdz Could possibly Take over The Chi?

monsterhaze183
colonel

Re: Crips and Blxxdz Could possibly Take over The Chi?

Post by monsterhaze183 » June 30th, 2015, 5:08 pm

GSpeak110 wrote:didnt some1 post on here 90s cripz already shootin sh*t up in the go
lol oh Word was that recent?

BGzONLY
colonel

Post by BGzONLY » July 1st, 2015, 12:01 am

The average Crip don't know nothing about Chicago. I gotta homie from Titanic Stones who came to Compton. Solid cat. We talked about our differences and schooled each other. Cali don't care about out of towners. Nothing personal. Just real talk.

monsterhaze183
colonel

Post by monsterhaze183 » July 2nd, 2015, 7:17 pm

BGzONLY wrote:The average Crip don't know nothing about Chicago. I gotta homie from Titanic Stones who came to Compton. Solid cat. We talked about our differences and schooled each other. Cali don't care about out of towners. Nothing personal. Just real talk.
lol I mean Thats like saying Tha "average" Chi n*gga dont know nothing about LA, it all depends on The individual at the end of the day cuh

Allwell
prospect

Post by Allwell » July 2nd, 2015, 8:39 pm

I've never met a blood or crip in Chicago ever so doubt it...I met one n*gga in county who was VL and moved out to Cali. He told me if a blood or crip from out of town(cause none actually live here) gets locked up in Chicago then the bloods have to ride with the brothers and the crops with the guys...

BGzONLY
colonel

Post by BGzONLY » July 2nd, 2015, 9:28 pm

monsterhaze183 wrote:
BGzONLY wrote:The average Crip don't know nothing about Chicago. I gotta homie from Titanic Stones who came to Compton. Solid cat. We talked about our differences and schooled each other. Cali don't care about out of towners. Nothing personal. Just real talk.
lol I mean Thats like saying Tha "average" Chi n*gga dont know nothing about LA, it all depends on The individual at the end of the day cuh
They dont. Out of towners only know what they see television. You from 83 homie? I'm from Compton Cuzz. My Lil Cuzzin from ETG. What side of 83 you from?