Who are the Latin Kings?

AllidoisFIN
captain

Re: Who are the Latin Kings?

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 12th, 2015, 8:22 pm

How do you KNOW there is nothing else to life than this. Especially being a chemistry grad you should be able to see that things are to perfectly intertwined to be coincidence. I will not debate you so if it's your choice it's just that. But seeing so many things outside of our reach that are so perfect you can't help but wonder. Every man has doubts but the one that finds possibilities finds hope. You need some hope. Instead of anti Creator or anti Nation pamphlets maybe you should hand out food to some people in need with that free time and $15 an hour. It's worth it. I do it in my city. I'm the only King but go out with VL and GD men who feel it is an honor to give. Try it. I won't pick at you anymore because if what you say about yourself is true you don't need criticism you need guidance. Go be a force, not a detractor.

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » May 12th, 2015, 8:23 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:I bang i drink party n f*ck bitches....i never went to college n got a degree ....i have 3 sources of income and 2 homes and 3kids and live a happy comfortable life .....you sound pathetic if all you can do with your life is hand out pamphlets against my nation
Salute for taking care of your fam Twin.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » May 12th, 2015, 8:34 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:How do you KNOW there is nothing else to life than this. Especially being a chemistry grad you should be able to see that things are to perfectly intertwined to be coincidence.
I meant aside from applying to other jobs. I'm constantly applying to chemical jobs.
AllidoisFIN wrote:I will not debate you so if it's your choice it's just that. But seeing so many things outside of our reach that are so perfect you can't help but wonder. Every man has doubts but the one that finds possibilities finds hope. You need some hope. Instead of anti Creator or anti Nation pamphlets maybe you should hand out food to some people in need with that free time and $15 an hour. It's worth it. I do it in my city. I'm the only King but go out with VL and GD men who feel it is an honor to give. Try it. I won't pick at you anymore because if what you say about yourself is true you don't need criticism you need guidance. Go be a force, not a detractor.
Yea I done that too, volunteer. I once volunteered for a food pantry. Had to do community service for Cook County Court. My hobby is going into sewers and I was once arrested for that.

By the way, all this mumble about Latin Kings using black and red.

This Chicago gang book says Latin Kings original colors were black, red, and gold. And they eventually discontinued the red.

I wonder if there was a thing going on that gangs back in the day that they were all affiliated with 3 colors but now they are all 2 colors.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 12th, 2015, 10:30 pm

Damn neal i almost feel bad for you :lol: nowdays i tend to not wish badwill on anyone ....but groupies just annoy me...have you thought of staying down there in the sewers ?

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » May 12th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Hey Neal, whats up with the gloves and the rose?

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 12th, 2015, 10:35 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:I bang i drink party n f*ck bitches....i never went to college n got a degree ....i have 3 sources of income and 2 homes and 3kids and live a happy comfortable life .....you sound pathetic if all you can do with your life is hand out pamphlets against my nation
Salute for taking care of your fam Twin.
You know what it is brotha....a man that dont take care of their kids cant truly 100 call himself a man ....i tell the shortys this all the time so they think twice bout not gettin a girl pregnant cause theyre not ready ....hell i wasnt either when i had my 1st....amor

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 12th, 2015, 10:37 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:Hey Neal, whats up with the gloves and the rose?
He tryin to impress the ninja turtles down thwre???

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » May 12th, 2015, 10:46 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:Hey Neal, whats up with the gloves and the rose?
He tryin to impress the ninja turtles down thwre???
Haha, no idea. I shoulda just asked whats up with the whole outfit period.. Don't know too many people let alone a single person who travels the sewer system and definitely never heard of anyone traveling throguh the sewers wearing a whole suit and tie carrying a rose. :lol:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 12:32 am

n*gga LOOK LIKE HOWARD STARK FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA :lol:

outlawdiamondz
superior

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 13th, 2015, 5:23 am

Analyze his whole out fit, that's not the kind've suit tu wear with gloves, and closet look at the gloves show that their surgical gloves, this n*ggas a cop

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » May 13th, 2015, 11:37 am

You guys never saw my sewer thread?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=114857

Cheech
colonel

Post by Cheech » May 13th, 2015, 5:04 pm

:discust:

Wow.... Just wow.....when you think youve seen itall you got an autistic late 20s virgin who likes going through sewers postin about gangs on a site for gang members

I would tell you to kill yourself but you seem like the type to actually do it

Pookie..
captain

Post by Pookie.. » May 13th, 2015, 5:06 pm

DA KINGZ FELL OFF UGLY :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 14th, 2015, 2:52 am

And you base this according to this thread ....you a joke also

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 14th, 2015, 2:52 am

And you base this according to this thread ....you a joke also

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 2:54 am

chitowntdawg wrote:And you base this according to this thread ....you a joke also

DONT EVEN WASTE YO TIME ON THAT FAKE a$$ IG KING DUDE a$$ A STRAIGHT GOOF THAT'S PROBABLY HIS a$$ IN THAT SUIT :whaat:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 14th, 2015, 3:05 am

Its just pitiful that i would have to entertain these clowns ....i feel u lord .....straight lames tryna stir up sh*t online

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » May 14th, 2015, 10:44 am

Cheech wrote::discust:

Wow.... Just wow.....when you think youve seen itall you got an autistic late 20s virgin who likes going through sewers postin about gangs on a site for gang members
Not only can I lecture about the Latin Kings, but I can also lecture about women:

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=115558

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 12:51 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Its just pitiful that i would have to entertain these clowns ....i feel u lord .....straight lames tryna stir up sh*t online

GO LOOK AT THE GAYLORD THREAD TO SEE HOW LAME THIS n*gga IS KING. :whaat:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 14th, 2015, 6:46 pm

Pookie.. wrote:DA KINGZ FELL OFF UGLY :lol:
lol they posted a video of them in Dragons hood tho