Anyone who defends Gaylords

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:17 pm

IF YO DUMBASS THINK GLZ WAS THE ONLY RACIST MOB BACK THEN YALL REALLY IS SLOW ON GHOST DAMN YALL n*ggas AINT INTUNE :facepalm: WHERE THE f*ck U SEE ME SAYIN GLZ WASN'T RACIST??????????????????????

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Ancient » May 14th, 2015, 1:31 pm

Racism is hidden in plain sight. Why would your superior reduce himself by name calling, when clearly he's positioned himself in life better than u? He won! Now you're saying how cool he was. He went talking about cho a$$! "Some bigger from the westside" "Thinks we're cool cause of some street stories" "Of course nothing real" :smh: :2cents: :ohhh:

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Ancient » May 14th, 2015, 1:34 pm

I ain't trying 2 bash u Sun. Just look at things with your "3"! The pineal gland is shaped like an eye 4 a reason.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 1:51 pm

Ancient wrote:Racism is hidden in plain sight. Why would your superior reduce himself by name calling, when clearly he's positioned himself in life better than u? He won! Now you're saying how cool he was. He went talking about cho a$$! "Some bigger from the westside" "Thinks we're cool cause of some street stories" "Of course nothing real" :smh: :2cents: :ohhh:

I CAN SPOT A RACIST A MILE AWAY MOE MY PEOPLE FROM THE DEEP SOUTH AND IVE SEEN AND HEARD IT WIT MY OWN TWO. IN THE MATTER OF MY OLD BOSS sh*t HE CAUGHT A n*gga BLAZIN UP AT WORK WHICH WAS AN AUTOMATIC BOOT BUT HE DIDNT EVEN SAY sh*t FIR ONE AND HE HELPED ME OUT WHEN EVEN THE BLACK AND HISPANIC SUPERVISORS WANTED TO BOOT A n*gga CUZ OF MY MOUTH. NIT JUST FIR ME EITHER FOR THE WHOLE FLOOR WHICH WAS 70%BLACK. sh*t BIGGER THAN U MAKIN IT SEEM.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 4:09 pm

A.I.W THOUGH MOE

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 14th, 2015, 6:40 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:BUT EVEN IF THE MOES WASNT RACIST THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT BACK THEN MOST MOBS WAS PUSHING RACE. NOW DAYS ITS BOUT MONEY AND POWER THAT RACIST sh*t FOR THE BIRDS.
That doesn't mean people still ain't racist. Black or white. This greaser kid don't have any idea about living in the city let alone gang sh*t.He keeps talking about how the Sherman Park Gaylords were killing niggers then he says oh no we're not racist we finball.He ain't shot . He's an embarrassment.
GLK Die5

User avatar
Stray-Matter
lieutenant
Posts: 356
Joined: February 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Stray-Matter » May 14th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Well, ya got me.

Im from Wis. Not from fox lake or even a a real GL.

Just a wannabe. Never set foot in Chicago and barely in IL for that matter.

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You set the record straight.

GayLords are n*gg*r and sp*c killers that burn crosses :tiphat:
You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up f*ggot.


Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

I don't know John just seen him in the Great American Youth vid.

You set it record straight for the GLN though

You guys are KKK all the way just like your cards

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

Its a good thing Gaylord's lost their neighborhoods.
All makes sense now why you always skipped my questions.

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 14th, 2015, 8:01 pm

:whaat:

Greasers712
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greasers712 » May 15th, 2015, 10:32 am

Stray-Matter wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Well, ya got me.

Im from Wis. Not from fox lake or even a a real GL.

Just a wannabe. Never set foot in Chicago and barely in IL for that matter.

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You set the record straight.

GayLords are n*gg*r and sp*c killers that burn crosses :tiphat:
You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up f*ggot.


Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

I don't know John just seen him in the Great American Youth vid.

You set it record straight for the GLN though

You guys are KKK all the way just like your cards

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

Its a good thing Gaylord's lost their neighborhoods.
All makes sense now why you always skipped my questions.

True.

What makes even more sense is how the Gaylords lost their hoods without putting up an honest fight.

Snatching flags and burning crosses must have really helped protect the neighborhood :ohhh:

Lack of dedication and commitment to the neighborhood they falsely claimed to protect is the real reason GL got wiped off Chicago's map.

Should have been shooting more guns at rivals and less burning crosses in neutrons yards.

From what AlmightyGLs said they sounded more like neighborhood misfits than gangbangers.

Almighty GLs
fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: May 9th, 2015, 12:42 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Almighty GLs » May 15th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Well, ya got me.

Im from Wis. Not from fox lake or even a a real GL.

Just a wannabe. Never set foot in Chicago and barely in IL for that matter.

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You set the record straight.

GayLords are n*gg*r and sp*c killers that burn crosses :tiphat:
You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up f*ggot.


Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

I don't know John just seen him in the Great American Youth vid.

You set it record straight for the GLN though

You guys are KKK all the way just like your cards

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

Its a good thing Gaylord's lost their neighborhoods.
All makes sense now why you always skipped my questions.

True.

What makes even more sense is how the Gaylords lost their hoods without putting up an honest fight.

Snatching flags and burning crosses must have really helped protect the neighborhood :ohhh:

Lack of dedication and commitment to the neighborhood they falsely claimed to protect is the real reason GL got wiped off Chicago's map.

Should have been shooting more guns at rivals and less burning crosses in neutrons yards.

From what AlmightyGLs said they sounded more like neighborhood misfits than gangbangers.
Now you're disrespecting the brothers who died for the nation because you got proved wrong. We gangbanged harder than anyone in the city.We just wanted to keep our neighborhood white. Like I said you know nothing about gangbanging in the city.You embarrass the nation with your bullshit on here.

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by 2wo-G » May 15th, 2015, 2:45 pm

Lmao damn Greaser I thought you was taking your Loss/exposal like a man and stepping down but now you being like a lil kid who breaks a toy if he cant play with it lmao.

'Well if I CANT klaim Gaylords anymore on thehoodup, then Im going to call them a bunch of MISFIT FAGGOTS who LOST THEIR HOODS'

User avatar
outlawdiamondz
superior
Posts: 3391
Joined: February 26th, 2013, 4:13 am

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 15th, 2015, 3:00 pm

What if Greaser and almighty GL are the same person? :hmm:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 15th, 2015, 3:10 pm

outlawdiamondz wrote:What if Greaser and almighty GL are the same person? :hmm:
:approve:

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by chitowntdawg » May 15th, 2015, 3:11 pm

Yup...since everyone talks down to greaser he created a new one with this one calling him out as a phony...now almighty gl account will be known as legit and the one who bought on greasers demise :facepalm: .....its more then likely the same damn guy

..

User avatar
outlawdiamondz
superior
Posts: 3391
Joined: February 26th, 2013, 4:13 am

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by outlawdiamondz » May 15th, 2015, 3:15 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Yup...since everyone talks down to greaser he created a new one with this one calling him out as a phony...now almighty gl account will be known as legit and the one who bought on greasers demise :facepalm: .....its more then likely the same damn guy

..
Facts bro, adr by the way, this is the same n*gga come on, that gang don't even exist no more

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 15th, 2015, 4:22 pm

Image

User avatar
Stray-Matter
lieutenant
Posts: 356
Joined: February 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Stray-Matter » May 15th, 2015, 7:32 pm

I will find out, I know Lil Duck and Ape former SPGL'z, my niece is good friends with Apes wife...and as far as all these young cats on here saying they were p*ssy's, gay and all that bs..they were far from it. They had tons of crazy mother fuckers banging. Don't let the name of a gang fool ya. If Greaser and AlmightyGL are the same..Serious mental issues.

User avatar
Pookie..
captain
Posts: 413
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Pookie.. » May 16th, 2015, 9:49 am

:lol:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 16th, 2015, 1:52 pm

Stray-Matter wrote:I will find out, I know Lil Duck and Ape former SPGL'z, my niece is good friends with Apes wife...and as far as all these young cats on here saying they were p*ssy's, gay and all that bs..they were far from it. They had tons of crazy mother fuckers banging. Don't let the name of a gang fool ya. If Greaser and AlmightyGL are the same..Serious mental issues.

WHAT UP FELLOW RETIRED FOLKS :whaat: WHATS GOOD BRO THIS JOB COMMUTE KICKIN MY a$$ :whaat:

User avatar
Pookie..
captain
Posts: 413
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Pookie.. » May 16th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Stray-Matter wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Well, ya got me.

Im from Wis. Not from fox lake or even a a real GL.

Just a wannabe. Never set foot in Chicago and barely in IL for that matter.

Anything ive heard is straight from Rockers (about Gmoe) site an I assumed FL Freak was a GL. Anything else is from google.

You set the record straight.

GayLords are n*gg*r and sp*c killers that burn crosses :tiphat:
You're a punk is what you are. If you have a problem with that we can meet up. I called John. Get a hold of him and set it up f*ggot.


Like I said I'm not GL. Just a admirer that thought the GLs were something there not.

I don't know John just seen him in the Great American Youth vid.

You set it record straight for the GLN though

You guys are KKK all the way just like your cards

2G and AP I apologize for ever disagreeing that the GayLords are nothing more that racist hillbillies that got kicked out their hood for being just that.

Its a good thing Gaylord's lost their neighborhoods.
All makes sense now why you always skipped my questions.

True.

What makes even more sense is how the Gaylords lost their hoods without putting up an honest fight.

Snatching flags and burning crosses must have really helped protect the neighborhood :ohhh:

Lack of dedication and commitment to the neighborhood they falsely claimed to protect is the real reason GL got wiped off Chicago's map.

Should have been shooting more guns at rivals and less burning crosses in neutrons yards.

From what AlmightyGLs said they sounded more like neighborhood misfits than gangbangers.
Now you're disrespecting the brothers who died for the nation because you got proved wrong. We gangbanged harder than anyone in the city.We just wanted to keep our neighborhood white. Like I said you know nothing about gangbanging in the city.You embarrass the nation with your bullshit on here.
NOT HARDER DEN US GLORD

Post Reply