Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post Reply
User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 2:47 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:n*gga I SAID IT :whaat: MY BOSS WAS A GL FROM SP AND FAR FROM RACIST. ONE OF THE REALEST BOSSES I HAD. :shrug:
What is his name?

sh*t SOME WHITE NAME I REMEMBER F*ck*n WIT HIM BOUT IT. NO BULLSHIT LIKE STEWARD OR SOME sh*t.

Greasers712
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greasers712 » May 12th, 2015, 4:13 pm

Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Find me GL cards or graffiti that showed racism before 1980.

Doesnt exist.

Some of the founding Grand n Noble GayLords were Mex/American.

In fact the Sayre Park Gaylords were founded by the Perez Brothers Jaws n Mad Dog.

I can go on and on but I won't waste my time with a fufu like you AP with your dead a$$ block.
Jaws and Maddog were racist. You don't know sh*t.

Fake a$$ GayLord account :ohhh:
Sorry nothing fake here. I'm from the 90s.Hung with everyone. I'm a Gaylord from the city, I know what I'm talking about. I got on here cause I seen the sh*t you were writing. We were a white gang and proud of it.You wrote on here that Sayre Park hangs with Vice lords. They were the most racist Motherf*ckers out there.Them and Ohio and Noble.


Yeah well most Lords I know are from the 90s

I always say American and proud because how many members are NOT White? There's a lot! Even more 1/2 breeds.

An I never said GLs hang with VLs that was a VL that said that.

What set you ride with?

Maybe you should call Sergio or Mex a sp*c at a party an see if you don't end up picking up your teeth.

Or maybe call Wiz a n*gg*r? You may have your white opinions on here but if you were to try an go that way at a party you'd prolly have a brother chin check you.

You wanna be hitler go join a the Klan case in 2015 we some ALL AMERICAN GAYLORDS!

G.REAT
A.MERICAN
Y.OUTHS
L.EADING
O.UR
R.EVOLUTION
D.EMONSTRATING
S.TRENGTH
Nobody is talking about the klan or hitler. I said racist, not white supremacist or nazi. I was at Sayre that day when Lil Duck and Freckles from the TJOs pulled the gun on that CVL. I was at KP when we took flags on Puerto Rican day numerous times in the 90s.We did it by SA with the Mexican flags.We used to have Bradley and Bones stand on the street because they weren't white and we'd come rushing out of the gangway after they grabbed the flags. I guess those crosses that were burned by SP and KP in the early 90s were because they were good Christians. All the Gaylords riding white power in the joint with the North Side was all bullshit too.Ask Ape about that. You wrote on here that Sayre "rotates" with the Vice Lords. I will go through your posts and find it, I guess. And the reason Sayre went to war with the Latin Brothers was because they had a rule that no non white gang could be west of Narragansett. Anyone who knew Mario(Jaws) knew that he hated sp*cs. You weren't there, you ain't even from the City . You don't know very much about this topic and most others.

I know what you mean when you say Mario was racist towards sp*cs even though he was dark himself.

An by that u mean their culture not color right?

I know plenty of ol skool bros that are on what your on.

I get it.

No need to put lil Duck name out like that though. No names needed when talking bout work. They get passed around enough.

7-12

An Mel if you talking bout a Stuart he from sa not sp

Greasers712
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greasers712 » May 12th, 2015, 4:23 pm

An I have never wrote that Sayre rotates with VLs

That coming from VL Mel on here :2cents:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 5:26 pm

NAW GREASER I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS SP CUZ OF THE TAT HE HAD IT SAID SP WIT THE GL CROSS

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by 2wo-G » May 12th, 2015, 5:32 pm

I say goddamn Greaser getting his e-Gaylord card pulled :hmm:

Almighty GLs
fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: May 9th, 2015, 12:42 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Almighty GLs » May 12th, 2015, 6:00 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Find me GL cards or graffiti that showed racism before 1980.

Doesnt exist.

Some of the founding Grand n Noble GayLords were Mex/American.

In fact the Sayre Park Gaylords were founded by the Perez Brothers Jaws n Mad Dog.

I can go on and on but I won't waste my time with a fufu like you AP with your dead a$$ block.
Jaws and Maddog were racist. You don't know sh*t.

Fake a$$ GayLord account :ohhh:
Sorry nothing fake here. I'm from the 90s.Hung with everyone. I'm a Gaylord from the city, I know what I'm talking about. I got on here cause I seen the sh*t you were writing. We were a white gang and proud of it.You wrote on here that Sayre Park hangs with Vice lords. They were the most racist Motherf*ckers out there.Them and Ohio and Noble.


Yeah well most Lords I know are from the 90s

I always say American and proud because how many members are NOT White? There's a lot! Even more 1/2 breeds.

An I never said GLs hang with VLs that was a VL that said that.

What set you ride with?

Maybe you should call Sergio or Mex a sp*c at a party an see if you don't end up picking up your teeth.

Or maybe call Wiz a n*gg*r? You may have your white opinions on here but if you were to try an go that way at a party you'd prolly have a brother chin check you.

You wanna be hitler go join a the Klan case in 2015 we some ALL AMERICAN GAYLORDS!

G.REAT
A.MERICAN
Y.OUTHS
L.EADING
O.UR
R.EVOLUTION
D.EMONSTRATING
S.TRENGTH
Nobody is talking about the klan or hitler. I said racist, not white supremacist or nazi. I was at Sayre that day when Lil Duck and Freckles from the TJOs pulled the gun on that CVL. I was at KP when we took flags on Puerto Rican day numerous times in the 90s.We did it by SA with the Mexican flags.We used to have Bradley and Bones stand on the street because they weren't white and we'd come rushing out of the gangway after they grabbed the flags. I guess those crosses that were burned by SP and KP in the early 90s were because they were good Christians. All the Gaylords riding white power in the joint with the North Side was all bullshit too.Ask Ape about that. You wrote on here that Sayre "rotates" with the Vice Lords. I will go through your posts and find it, I guess. And the reason Sayre went to war with the Latin Brothers was because they had a rule that no non white gang could be west of Narragansett. Anyone who knew Mario(Jaws) knew that he hated sp*cs. You weren't there, you ain't even from the City . You don't know very much about this topic and most others.

I know what you mean when you say Mario was racist towards sp*cs even though he was dark himself.

An by that u mean their culture not color right?

I know plenty of ol skool bros that are on what your on.

I get it.

No need to put lil Duck name out like that though. No names needed when talking bout work. They get passed around enough.

7-12

An Mel if you talking bout a Stuart he from sa not sp
You're racist towards a race, not a culture. Most Gaylords didn't consider Mexicans sp*cs, PRs were a different story. I want to hear more about these 10-15 black Gaylords and how 25% of the nation isn't white.As far as Lil Duck goes, I go back years with him. Putting a gun in somebody's face and telling them they're not allowed in the park isn't really work. It's part of the day to day sh*t that you don't understand.

User avatar
Pookie..
captain
Posts: 413
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Pookie.. » May 12th, 2015, 7:03 pm

:whaat:

AND THE TRUTH IS FINALLY REVEALED BY AN ACTUAL GAYLORD FROM CHICAGO FROM BAK IN THE DAY

FINALLY

ITS OBVIOUS WHO THE FAKE ONEZ HERE ARE INCLUDING THAT LAME a$$ VICE LORD DEFENDING GAYLORDS DAT sh*t IS BEYOND HILARIOUS

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 7:36 pm

Pookie.. wrote::whaat:

AND THE TRUTH IS FINALLY REVEALED BY AN ACTUAL GAYLORD FROM CHICAGO FROM BAK IN THE DAY

FINALLY

ITS OBVIOUS WHO THE FAKE ONEZ HERE ARE INCLUDING THAT LAME a$$ VICE LORD DEFENDING GAYLORDS DAT sh*t IS BEYOND HILARIOUS


AIN'T NOBODY DEFENDIN sh*t AND YO GOOFY ADS NAME IS POOKIE :killself: YO NAME IS BEYOND HILARIOUS OLE I GOT POOKIE SHOT MAN FACE a$$ :whaat: I'M SPEAK IN ON REAL LIFE sh*t RETARDED ADS n*gga :cmon:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 12th, 2015, 7:37 pm

KOOL AID MAN LOOKIN a$$ n*gga :lol:

Greasers712
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greasers712 » May 13th, 2015, 6:37 am

Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
Almighty GLs wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:Find me GL cards or graffiti that showed racism before 1980.

Doesnt exist.

Some of the founding Grand n Noble GayLords were Mex/American.

In fact the Sayre Park Gaylords were founded by the Perez Brothers Jaws n Mad Dog.

I can go on and on but I won't waste my time with a fufu like you AP with your dead a$$ block.
Jaws and Maddog were racist. You don't know sh*t.

Fake a$$ GayLord account :ohhh:
Sorry nothing fake here. I'm from the 90s.Hung with everyone. I'm a Gaylord from the city, I know what I'm talking about. I got on here cause I seen the sh*t you were writing. We were a white gang and proud of it.You wrote on here that Sayre Park hangs with Vice lords. They were the most racist Motherf*ckers out there.Them and Ohio and Noble.


Yeah well most Lords I know are from the 90s

I always say American and proud because how many members are NOT White? There's a lot! Even more 1/2 breeds.

An I never said GLs hang with VLs that was a VL that said that.

What set you ride with?

Maybe you should call Sergio or Mex a sp*c at a party an see if you don't end up picking up your teeth.

Or maybe call Wiz a n*gg*r? You may have your white opinions on here but if you were to try an go that way at a party you'd prolly have a brother chin check you.

You wanna be hitler go join a the Klan case in 2015 we some ALL AMERICAN GAYLORDS!

G.REAT
A.MERICAN
Y.OUTHS
L.EADING
O.UR
R.EVOLUTION
D.EMONSTRATING
S.TRENGTH
Nobody is talking about the klan or hitler. I said racist, not white supremacist or nazi. I was at Sayre that day when Lil Duck and Freckles from the TJOs pulled the gun on that CVL. I was at KP when we took flags on Puerto Rican day numerous times in the 90s.We did it by SA with the Mexican flags.We used to have Bradley and Bones stand on the street because they weren't white and we'd come rushing out of the gangway after they grabbed the flags. I guess those crosses that were burned by SP and KP in the early 90s were because they were good Christians. All the Gaylords riding white power in the joint with the North Side was all bullshit too.Ask Ape about that. You wrote on here that Sayre "rotates" with the Vice Lords. I will go through your posts and find it, I guess. And the reason Sayre went to war with the Latin Brothers was because they had a rule that no non white gang could be west of Narragansett. Anyone who knew Mario(Jaws) knew that he hated sp*cs. You weren't there, you ain't even from the City . You don't know very much about this topic and most others.

I know what you mean when you say Mario was racist towards sp*cs even though he was dark himself.

An by that u mean their culture not color right?

I know plenty of ol skool bros that are on what your on.

I get it.

No need to put lil Duck name out like that though. No names needed when talking bout work. They get passed around enough.

7-12

An Mel if you talking bout a Stuart he from sa not sp
You're racist towards a race, not a culture. Most Gaylords didn't consider Mexicans sp*cs, PRs were a different story. I want to hear more about these 10-15 black Gaylords and how 25% of the nation isn't white.As far as Lil Duck goes, I go back years with him. Putting a gun in somebody's face and telling them they're not allowed in the park isn't really work. It's part of the day to day sh*t that you don't understand.

The Black GLs had a short lived hood on Wilson and Broadway back when JD had a strong grip on Uptown.

Funny how you say PRs were a different story cause you should know we got plenty of PR brothers.

sh*t Lord Maniac from Uptown has the PR flag tatted on his face.

You talk about day to day banging at SP isn't understandable? Been there done that and SP is a sweet hood and safer than most surrounding suburbs for the most part. I was just saying John don't need to get stopped on the street cause some copper read about him sticking guns in ppl faces at the park. I know that sh*t is common.

An yeah I say a quarter of the Nation ain't White.

Lotta Bros are Latin and even if their birth certificate says there race is W many are still half "sp*c"

I've met Mex, Native, Asian, and even couple half Black GLs.

I'm White and proud and proud to be a GL but you saying what were about is White Suprmacy and that sh*t is for the birds.

Were a racially mixed pro American gang that consists of mostly Whites.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3475
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by _brolic_ » May 13th, 2015, 10:05 am

^You're a racist organization of old white nobodies that isn't doing sh*t these days. :killself:

User avatar
Pookie..
captain
Posts: 413
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Pookie.. » May 13th, 2015, 1:51 pm

DEY AINT RACIST

DEY JUS PUT SWASTIKAS N KLANSMEN N TALK ABOUT HOW THEY HATE SPICKS AND NIGGERS

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 3:16 pm

GREASER U BEATIN A DEAD HORSE TALKIN TO THESE OT n*ggas :whaat:

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by 2wo-G » May 13th, 2015, 3:41 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:GREASER U BEATIN A DEAD HORSE TALKIN TO THESE OT n*ggas :whaat:
Goddamn that Gaylord boss of yours must have paid all ya bills & tickled ya nuts on the regular for you to go so far as to try and comfort the dude calling you the n-word and spook and all that.

'Dont worry about those OT bullies Greaser, theyre talking out their a$$. If it helps you feel better you can call me a porch monkey and burn a cross on my lawn and make fun of Eric Garner, Greaser...'

User avatar
2wo-G
king
Posts: 9240
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by 2wo-G » May 13th, 2015, 3:44 pm

But forreal my dawg Greaser getting exposed as a suburban Netbanger who got 'put on the hood' via Facebook and never once lived in a 'Gaylord hood' :lmao:

He gets his info of hoods/members from his Gaylord FB group & Gaylord BBQs where he bonds with the real members over packs of Steel Reserve & Led Zeppelin

User avatar
Pookie..
captain
Posts: 413
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Pookie.. » May 13th, 2015, 4:16 pm

2wo-g wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:GREASER U BEATIN A DEAD HORSE TALKIN TO THESE OT n*ggas :whaat:
Goddamn that Gaylord boss of yours must have paid all ya bills & tickled ya nuts on the regular for you to go so far as to try and comfort the dude calling you the n-word and spook and all that.

'Dont worry about those OT bullies Greaser, theyre talking out their a$$. If it helps you feel better you can call me a porch monkey and burn a cross on my lawn and make fun of Eric Garner, Greaser...'
ONNA G DAS WHAT HE ON YOU NO GREASER DONE CALLED BLACK PEOPLE DA N WORD BEFORE OLD SKOOL FOLKZ BEEN TOLD ME STORIEZ FROM DA MID80Z WARRING WITH SAYRE PARK DEY WAZ ALWAYZ RACIST N USED DA LATINO N BLACK MEMBERZ AS SEND OFFZ

ONLY DA INTERNET U GON SEE A FAKE VICE LORD DEFENDIN A WHITE BOY FROM DA SUBURBZ ONNA G I BE OUT WEST EVERYDAY N AINT NEVER HEARD A LORD SAY sh*t BOUT A GAYLORD ONLY TIME A n*gga SAID SUM sh*t BOUT IT WAS A DIS OLD n*gga SAYIN HOW DEY RACIST N HE MENTIONED DAT sh*t BOUT DEM GLZ PULLIN OUT DA BANGA ON LORD ON SUM RACIST sh*t SO f*ck WAT FAKE LORD TALKIN BOUT

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 4:53 pm

2wo-g wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:GREASER U BEATIN A DEAD HORSE TALKIN TO THESE OT n*ggas :whaat:
Goddamn that Gaylord boss of yours must have paid all ya bills & tickled ya nuts on the regular for you to go so far as to try and comfort the dude calling you the n-word and spook and all that.

'Dont worry about those OT bullies Greaser, theyre talking out their a$$. If it helps you feel better you can call me a porch monkey and burn a cross on my lawn and make fun of Eric Garner, Greaser...'



YALL n*ggas MUST OF GOT CHASED BY SOME CLAN MOTHERFUCKAS :whaat: WHY YALL THINK n*ggas ON THAT RACIST sh*t YALL n*ggas IN THE SOUTH WHERE THAT sh*t ACCEPTED AND PRACTICED :facepalm:
Pookie.. wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:GREASER U BEATIN A DEAD HORSE TALKIN TO THESE OT n*ggas :whaat:
Goddamn that Gaylord boss of yours must have paid all ya bills & tickled ya nuts on the regular for you to go so far as to try and comfort the dude calling you the n-word and spook and all that.

'Dont worry about those OT bullies Greaser, theyre talking out their a$$. If it helps you feel better you can call me a porch monkey and burn a cross on my lawn and make fun of Eric Garner, Greaser...'
ONNA G DAS WHAT HE ON YOU NO GREASER DONE CALLED BLACK PEOPLE DA N WORD BEFORE OLD SKOOL FOLKZ BEEN TOLD ME STORIEZ FROM DA MID80Z WARRING WITH SAYRE PARK DEY WAZ ALWAYZ RACIST N USED DA LATINO N BLACK MEMBERZ AS SEND OFFZ

ONLY DA INTERNET U GON SEE A FAKE VICE LORD DEFENDIN A WHITE BOY FROM DA SUBURBZ ONNA G I BE OUT WEST EVERYDAY N AINT NEVER HEARD A LORD SAY sh*t BOUT A GAYLORD ONLY TIME A n*gga SAID SUM sh*t BOUT IT WAS A DIS OLD n*gga SAYIN HOW DEY RACIST N HE MENTIONED DAT sh*t BOUT DEM GLZ PULLIN OUT DA BANGA ON LORD ON SUM RACIST sh*t SO f*ck WAT FAKE LORD TALKIN BOUT



AND THIS FOLK NATION a$$ BRICK :smh:

User avatar
Pookie..
captain
Posts: 413
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Pookie.. » May 13th, 2015, 4:56 pm

I AINT GD INTERNET n*gga IGZ WORLD ONNA G U FU U AINT NO VICELORD

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 4:56 pm

AND THE ONLY THING FAKE IS YALL SOUTH MOBS. WTF IS A FOLK NATION :cmon: IM ONE THE FEW n*ggas ON HERE SHOWN MY FACE AND MY LOCATION NOT A SECRET f*ck OUTTA HERE OT a$$ n*gga IM CERTIFIED UVLN YO a$$ NAMED POOKIE :whaat:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: Anyone who defends Gaylords

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 13th, 2015, 4:58 pm

Pookie.. wrote:I AINT GD INTERNET n*gga IGZ WORLD ONNA G U FU U AINT NO VICELORD

AND U A FAKE a$$ PINK p*ssy ON GHOST U AINT NO IG LAME a$$ n*gga :whaat: LET ME GUESS U PLUGGED OUT THE JUNGLE HUH :whaat: :facepalm: :cmon: EVERY OT n*gga CLAIMIN IG ON HERE FROM THE JUNGLE :whaat: FOH

Post Reply