Headquarters

Ancient
boss

Headquarters

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 11:15 am

We all know that Holy City goes unchallenged as for where the Lawds HQ is. Stones, Snakes, 3's, and G's what chall say HQ is? I was arguing like a mu fucka with the Mo's about where ours is. I said M.T. Not cause it's the biggest, but when An-gel gat killed Keeta put us under his wing. Not dictating but a sincere welcome. If u wouldve asked me this and Ang was alive, I'd say TT. These fruits trying 2 convince me otherwise doh :smh: :shrug: What chall think? Or do yall have 1? sh*t different now. n*ggas might not honor no HQ!

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Re: Headquarters

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 30th, 2015, 2:17 pm

GDs & BDs - Disciples City... No Question.

Snakes don't have a headquarters or motherland or even a 8 block radius of turf :lol:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 3:25 pm

Sunny where is Disciple City? I'm sleep 2 the beat :shrug:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 4:53 pm

I DONT KNOW WHERE THE SNAKES HEADQUARTERS IS BUT I DO KNOW THAT THEY MOTHERLAND IS TVL HOOD NOW. AND I AGREE WIT U MOE I ALWAYS SAUD MT WAS THE MOES HEADQUARTERS

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 4:55 pm

AND I THINK TREYS IS IN ENGLEWOOD

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 30th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Ancient wrote:Sunny where is Disciple City? I'm sleep 2 the beat :shrug:
Englewood

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Maybe it's called something else, but really can't c Foe ' nem honoring it anyway. U 1 of the only shawties that fake honor structure :tiphat: :2cents:

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » April 30th, 2015, 7:52 pm

It has to be MT. Even the Stones here talk about the town like they will develop super powers if they went there :whaat:

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 30th, 2015, 8:01 pm

Ancient wrote:Maybe it's called something else, but really can't c Foe ' nem honoring it anyway. U 1 of the only shawties that fake honor structure :tiphat: :2cents:
That Englewood area been called Disciples City for years :cmon: Going back to the Late 60s & Early 70s..

Dan Ryan to Ashland/59th to 69th.. All Disciples..

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 8:28 pm

:stoned: out with the old and in with the "bold" (new) im going with terror dome, f.park- and upthere near the mecca or whatever place finballs be praying at, northeast of lowe end :lol: ---fa stones..

fa da 12's aka L's aka powder heads / needle arms ,im going with the new Austin for some sets :bow: and G.field park for the other sets....for folks im going to go with roseland area anywhere in there :stoned:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 8:50 pm

@Sun. Of course I know where the streets r, just never heard nobody say that ever. NO LOVE, D TOWN(3'S), NO GOOD, FLAWLESS LAWLESS, T LOVE thats it. Never heard of it Ku. @Country. How the f*ck would u know? :shrug: Man get cho Solja Slim war rag wearing a$$ on :lol:

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 30th, 2015, 9:37 pm

Ancient wrote:@Sun. Of course I know where the streets r, just never heard nobody say that ever. NO LOVE, D TOWN(3'S), NO GOOD, FLAWLESS LAWLESS, T LOVE thats it. Never heard of it Ku. @Country. How the f*ck would u know? :shrug: Man get cho Solja Slim war rag wearing a$$ on :lol:
U know bout the Original Murder Town in The wood?

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » April 30th, 2015, 9:49 pm

f*ck that sh*t jo y'all talking straight west side y'all own some other sh*t

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 9:52 pm

Ancient wrote:@Sun. Of course I know where the streets r, just never heard nobody say that ever. NO LOVE, D TOWN(3'S), NO GOOD, FLAWLESS LAWLESS, T LOVE thats it. Never heard of it Ku. @Country. How the f*ck would u know? :shrug: Man get cho Solja Slim war rag wearing a$$ on :lol:
:lmao: got damn big law, u must know dis twenty74 profile, n*gga typed @country... :lmao: :lmao: I thought u was fina put ,who is this new n*gga or profile, :whaat: n*gga said soulja slim war rag :lmao:

moe u know my motto , in bull I buss, in stone I trust...kabbalah :bow: almonrah nemaste :bow:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/w3e8vxz1cBc?list=WL" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 10:19 pm

T Ochoa wrote::stoned: out with the old and in with the "bold" (new) im going with terror dome, f.park- and upthere near the mecca or whatever place finballs be praying at, northeast of lowe end :lol: ---fa stones..

fa da 12's aka L's aka powder heads / needle arms ,im going with the new Austin for some sets :bow: and G.field park for the other sets....for folks im going to go with roseland area anywhere in there :stoned:

THIS IS THE DEFINITION OF AN OT RETARDED a$$ CHIEF KEEF LIL DIRK WANNA BE n*gga :whaat: n*gga GOT OTF ON HIS COW AN sh*t :lol:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 10:40 pm

:lol: bra im not mad or stun u mel, im mad at whoever keeping that 3 page thread going I created tho :facepalm: ,notice I ain't typed u in over a month, nor u been stun me n talking sh*t, let's keep it like dat, ancient talkin sh*t to me is enough, he don't need another man, yet alone another finball koming to his "rescue" online mel :cmon: ..bigger problems to worry about than me.. we black looking at kops kill our race n youth, while yo city marching for small town blacks like mines, ferguson, b-more... etc.. :facepalm: :cmon: small town blacks been stepping up for the country lately since ferguson :tiphat: :bow: even the nyc's ,l.a n*ggas on here admitted the n*ggas in big cities ain't doing sh*t like urs ,L.a, etc.. but watching from sideline.. :tiphat: -------off topic, more about whats going on today in the streets.. :tiphat: im on some black power sh*t for now spreading love & wisdom :bow:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 30th, 2015, 11:02 pm

:cmon: :bored:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 11:08 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::cmon: :bored:
i kan tell u read the first 4 lines n didn't read the rest, I DIDNT EVEN TALK sh*t TO U OR VICELORDS, OR SAID HOOK OF f*ck CHICAGO OR NONE OF DAT.. IM SPEAKING ON BLACK EVENTS N sh*t WHATS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY N U PUT :bored: :cmon: ........... DUDE.... U IS A TRUE HYPOCRITE... I BET IF A VICELORD WAS TO SPEAK ON BALTIMORE RIGHT NOW ,U'LL LIE SAYIN U GOING DOWNTHERE OR U GOT SOME LORDS DOWNTHERE MARCHING FOR US BLACKS..I KAN KARELSS ABOUT GANG sh*t RIGHT NOW MEL, ITS BIGGER sh*t TO WORRY ABOUT LIKE IM SAYIN.. BUT YO CITY LET 2 DUDES GET KILLED BY KOPS LAST YEAR.. WHERE'S CNN SHOWING YA'LL MARCHING ? THE REAL STAND UP BLACKS, LIKE FINBALL LIT TEACHES YA'LL STONES,LORDS N COBRAS??? #LIKE I THOUGHT,, YA'LL AIN'T PROGRESSING N DOING sh*t FOR BLACK COMMUNITY COUNTRYWIDE, LEAVE DIS TO THE SOUTH N WEST KOAST N SOME OF THE EAST.. THIS AINT GOT sh*t TO DO WITH GANGS.. PAY ATTENTION,READ & USE YO 3RD EYE

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 30th, 2015, 11:29 pm

I hate chall ruined my thread :lol: but Country gat a point. B and C's uniting while we fighting :smh: I was just talm bout this sh*t in the barber shop couple days ago. Lil "J" off the 1 was a Gangster, and gat killed by the Romes. n*ggas was like "1 less opp" :facepalm: Mu fuckas younger than me in this city is off. Ain't enough real Men stepping up. Brothers trying 2 put together a city wide peace treaty! Salute 2 the South and Eastcoast. Chi protested, but not alot of the heavy weights that can could change sh*t. U alright wit me Country :tiphat: 4x white T wearing a$$ :whaat:

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 30th, 2015, 11:46 pm

Ancient wrote:I hate chall ruined my thread :lol: but Country gat a point. B and C's uniting while we fighting :smh: I was just talm bout this sh*t in the barber shop couple days ago. Lil "J" off the 1 was a Gangster, and gat killed by the Romes. n*ggas was like "1 less opp" :facepalm: Mu fuckas younger than me in this city is off. Ain't enough real Men stepping up. Brothers trying 2 put together a city wide peace treaty! Salute 2 the South and Eastcoast. Chi protested, but not alot of the heavy weights that can could change sh*t. U alright wit me Country :tiphat: 4x white T wearing a$$ :whaat:
to tell u the truth the standup guys from yo city dying with you and stillon1 generation ,chris just yung with wisdom n mel around yo age, but u seen them pics n videos I put up of mel in that other thread is real :lol: ;do he look like he can contribute positive sh*t to the finball nation yet alone blakk community :lmao: ,mel got missin teeth n it was 4 years ago I know it ain't fixed :discust: ... my bad for ruining yo thread, I wasn't going to post no more, after u talk sh*t to me, but u know how these "internet vicelords" are, gotta help every finball out online :facepalm: :wtf: :cmon: :killself: