Insane Gangster Disciples 974

MoNDaY
og

Re: Insane Gangster Disciples 974

Post by MoNDaY » March 9th, 2013, 1:39 am

BrooklynGetMoney6 wrote:yall n*ggas calling me fake cuz i followed wa da chairman sed drop the I's and B's ...yall n*ggas is wild lmao ... dats y i switched concepts becuz 360 n*ggas wanna sit online allday n do sh*t ...74 til the world blow f*ck n*ggas

I Do Find It Funny That U Just Realizing That....After All The Time I Addressed That Situation....

U Didn't Know U Were Considered Renegade? :lol: After All The Times I Said That N*ggaz Ain't Really INSANE, Just 74 N*ggaz Tryin' To Use The Name To Go Renegade Or Seperate Themselves....

U Were One Of 'Em & Didn't Even Know It Huh? :lol:

siixmac74
sergeant

Re: Gangster Deciples 7 4 14

Post by siixmac74 » March 9th, 2013, 11:39 am

playafly1 wrote:sh*t peeps for the most part I respect you for what you believe in but I'm one of the guys 2 15 19 all day long and don't nothin come before the g in my hood 7 4 14 my nig
same thang this waii

Scribe
soldier

Post by Scribe » March 10th, 2013, 11:14 am

BrooklynGetMoney6 wrote:pardon me for missing the good part of the convo siixmac74 wats Good Gangster good too see more G's on count ...and scibe shut ur bitchass up... u kno why i wasnt on here everyday? cuz i get money lil n*gga i dont got time to computer bang ...Schultz718 u on count G ? i f*cks wit my 360 n*ggas but most u n*ggas broke dont do sh*t none of u n*ggas dnt even kno who started da Insane wave.. Don ----- ... but besides that yu n*ggas who not 720 get in tune if yu agree wit this lil a$$ boy scibe yu must b stupid ... yall can have all da gold in da world but nuttin is gonna make BGD come bac or IGD real lmao ...360 is not in the book of life YALL BOOKS R CLOSED
still aint hear nothing bout that phone call you was suppost to make ...SOME all powerful GD you are you fucking homo...........and who is net banging????.......i asked a series of questions that you couldnt answer and you got mad little kid........................360 books will never close...............but your casket eventually will

Scribe
soldier

Post by Scribe » March 10th, 2013, 11:37 am

siixmac74 wrote:
Scribe wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
Scribe wrote:
6STAR wrote:HELL EVEN THO YA'LL GONNA SAY IF U AIN'T 720 U AIN'T GD,U MEANING TO TELL ME 9000 OR MORE IGDS DOWN SOUTH YA'LL GONNA OVERLOOK ?? DATZ HARD TO SAY & DO LIKE UNITED STATES THE POLITICS LYING ABOUT sh*t DAT THEY SAY AIN'T REAL ,YET WE SEE IT WITH OUR EYES IN THE STREETS ERRDAY..WHAT IF THE IGDS ,BGD & ANYBODY UNDER 360 CONCEPT START PUTTING MORE POSITIVE sh*t OUT THAN THE G&DS ?? IS U GONNA ACKNOWLEDGE DEM THEN OR GET MAD N SAY OHH THEM FAKE a$$ G'S STEALING OUR SHINE N TRYNA BE LIKE US ?? POINT IS IT DOESNT MATTERS AS LONG AS A n*gga HANDLING HIS
Hell no they don't give two f*cks .... They say they for all thiß community acivisim and education but for real they like f*ck u if u don't pay dues to them or do as they do.... Yes they lost alot of good brothers over this dumb sh*t .... Ain't nothing righteous about them or they wouldn't if turned they back on all those dudes INCLUDING CHICAGO....all bullshit.... Yea free thinking brothers like me might be what's wrong with they homo a$$ movement but organizations like there's is what's wrong with this entire fucking world
you sound a lil butt hurt bro...like some of the guys where you from did somthn to ya....i cant even have an adult debate with you or take any of your comments serious cuz you just seem like a pissed off lil kid upset that the mob isnt moving the waii you feel it should be....cats like you i just :smh: nd do it movin to the right
Again it isnt what they did as much as what they stand for................ur movment is fraudulent and u are right there are many positive individuals ............they will make a greater impact based on the fact they are allowed to express ideas and personality so who the hell needs you or larry..............you are nothing more then a pawn to some dude named hoover that u ASSUME u know what his intentions are..........not one GD has gotten on here to admit that they simply do not know........they all act like you.........attack me but have no reasonable answer for anything i have said.......it is more like u cant have an intelligent convo becuz there is nothing you can say............you are following a ghost....stuck in a time that has gone by...............hooover did an excellent job..........now it is time for GD to be lead by someone new....with current ideals and understanding.................i mean f*ck whats next hoover dies and some gypsy pops up and says she has been in contact with him from beyond the grave and this is his instructions?????..................u dumb asses would still follow along
you have a very delusional outlook of what this organization is about...im not sure where your from or where youve been but doesnt sound like youve been around any solid guys...the guys i rotate with walk in the vision bcuz we believe in it...aiint no big "I's" nd little "U's" where im from nd we are a nation of individuals we dont allow yes men in our circle...i give all respect due to the chairman but i dont follow any man...i live and walk in the vision because ive seen it change lives...including mine...everyones entitled to their opinion so i cant take anything from your view or experience of the mob so i leave as i came...IN THE VISION
I saw so many so called 720 flip when i said some of the things i said......but none of you were able to answer so i know that what i was pushing on here has the flavor of truth to it......even tho i have read posts that this dude has wrote i dont agree with him...........but i respect him becuase he was able to say his peice without shouting accusations or simply saying what i can or can not do or what i can and can not say...........he presented an educated opinion with reason............and no i still dont agree with him and yes WHILE IM SURE THE G&Ds I WAS AROUND WAS PLUGGED maybe they are not solid guys...who knows ........the point is that out of all of u so far one educated 720 has surfaced..........i guess 1 out of 10 aint bad

Scribe
soldier

Post by Scribe » March 10th, 2013, 11:42 am

BrooklynGetMoney6 wrote:n*gga sed i wudnt survive in the south lmao i told this lady stop talkin to me like dat n*gga i live in the f*ck big apple come on kid ..yu runnin around in woods farming crops miss lik come on ... yu think yu kno my life cuz i sed i switched concepts ... yu think yu kno wa i kno miss ? yu south n*ggas is too funny ..

i hear you new york dudes go missing pretty often out there in them woodz and crops and such :shrug:

BrooklynGetMoney6
corporal

Post by BrooklynGetMoney6 » March 14th, 2013, 1:03 pm

LOl sctibe yu just want me to say sumthin to yu ...n 20.7.4 yu n scribe seem lik da same person to me ...im done wit yu kids tho it was funny while it lasted now yur just boring yu want to b heard n nobodys really listening or give a fick so go b 360 n post 360 post like the rest of em

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » March 16th, 2013, 10:03 pm

Scribe wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
Scribe wrote:
siixmac74 wrote:
Scribe wrote:
6STAR wrote:HELL EVEN THO YA'LL GONNA SAY IF U AIN'T 720 U AIN'T GD,U MEANING TO TELL ME 9000 OR MORE IGDS DOWN SOUTH YA'LL GONNA OVERLOOK ?? DATZ HARD TO SAY & DO LIKE UNITED STATES THE POLITICS LYING ABOUT sh*t DAT THEY SAY AIN'T REAL ,YET WE SEE IT WITH OUR EYES IN THE STREETS ERRDAY..WHAT IF THE IGDS ,BGD & ANYBODY UNDER 360 CONCEPT START PUTTING MORE POSITIVE sh*t OUT THAN THE G&DS ?? IS U GONNA ACKNOWLEDGE DEM THEN OR GET MAD N SAY OHH THEM FAKE a$$ G'S STEALING OUR SHINE N TRYNA BE LIKE US ?? POINT IS IT DOESNT MATTERS AS LONG AS A n*gga HANDLING HIS
Hell no they don't give two f*cks .... They say they for all thiß community acivisim and education but for real they like f*ck u if u don't pay dues to them or do as they do.... Yes they lost alot of good brothers over this dumb sh*t .... Ain't nothing righteous about them or they wouldn't if turned they back on all those dudes INCLUDING CHICAGO....all bullshit.... Yea free thinking brothers like me might be what's wrong with they homo a$$ movement but organizations like there's is what's wrong with this entire fucking world
you sound a lil butt hurt bro...like some of the guys where you from did somthn to ya....i cant even have an adult debate with you or take any of your comments serious cuz you just seem like a pissed off lil kid upset that the mob isnt moving the waii you feel it should be....cats like you i just :smh: nd do it movin to the right
Again it isnt what they did as much as what they stand for................ur movment is fraudulent and u are right there are many positive individuals ............they will make a greater impact based on the fact they are allowed to express ideas and personality so who the hell needs you or larry..............you are nothing more then a pawn to some dude named hoover that u ASSUME u know what his intentions are..........not one GD has gotten on here to admit that they simply do not know........they all act like you.........attack me but have no reasonable answer for anything i have said.......it is more like u cant have an intelligent convo becuz there is nothing you can say............you are following a ghost....stuck in a time that has gone by...............hooover did an excellent job..........now it is time for GD to be lead by someone new....with current ideals and understanding.................i mean f*ck whats next hoover dies and some gypsy pops up and says she has been in contact with him from beyond the grave and this is his instructions?????..................u dumb asses would still follow along
you have a very delusional outlook of what this organization is about...im not sure where your from or where youve been but doesnt sound like youve been around any solid guys...the guys i rotate with walk in the vision bcuz we believe in it...aiint no big "I's" nd little "U's" where im from nd we are a nation of individuals we dont allow yes men in our circle...i give all respect due to the chairman but i dont follow any man...i live and walk in the vision because ive seen it change lives...including mine...everyones entitled to their opinion so i cant take anything from your view or experience of the mob so i leave as i came...IN THE VISION
I saw so many so called 720 flip when i said some of the things i said......but none of you were able to answer so i know that what i was pushing on here has the flavor of truth to it......even tho i have read posts that this dude has wrote i dont agree with him...........but i respect him becuase he was able to say his peice without shouting accusations or simply saying what i can or can not do or what i can and can not say...........he presented an educated opinion with reason............and no i still dont agree with him and yes WHILE IM SURE THE G&Ds I WAS AROUND WAS PLUGGED maybe they are not solid guys...who knows ........the point is that out of all of u so far one educated 720 has surfaced..........i guess 1 out of 10 aint bad
Not sure what your question was but at the end of the daii everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You can feel how ever you choose to feel about the MOB based on the experiences you've had..

ADBey
fresh meat

Post by ADBey » March 30th, 2013, 8:53 am

my n*gga how old are you? you better not go to prison im talking bout real levels my n*gga. what do you know about moorish science other than the fact you never looked into it and only at the cover? growing and developing is a pass behind prison walls for youth wanting to really know something and survive in the zoo! if you keep playing you going learn the hard way my n*gga. man must know thyself and unite across egypt africa asia india. I mean black african american or negro is not a race but MOOR is a actual race and heritage of Canaanites who are the real African . LEARN MORE BEFORE YOU SPEAK LIL G. P.E.A.C.E. I'm 274 by the streetz ; a Moor by my anscestors and this is undeniable by any man and cannot be changed unless his power born greater than ALLAH himself!!

cuzcuz
fresh meat

Post by cuzcuz » July 20th, 2013, 11:31 pm

Dat nicca larry was rite cuz dis nicca braindead... an he said da color white means purity.. lol i aint no gd but dat sound like sumn white power sh*t.. i bet u got a clicc fulla drunk a$$ white boys an 1 lame a$$ nicca

cuzcuz
fresh meat

Post by cuzcuz » July 20th, 2013, 11:32 pm

Dat nicca larry was rite cuz dis nicca braindead... an he said da color white means purity.. lol i aint no gd but dat sound like sumn white power sh*t.. i bet u got a clicc fulla drunk a$$ white boys an 1 lame a$$ nicca

chiefOexecution
fresh meat

Post by chiefOexecution » September 10th, 2013, 10:07 am

LMAO
Dude said white means purity, thats some blood sh*t lol
I got put down on 74 720 back in early 200's, some say white isnt a color but we rocked black, white, & blue (I had a n*gga once tell me that there was Green, Gray & Gold which stood for Money, Macc, Murda... don't know if this is true or not, ive only seen gray rocked by IGD's which seem like an independent set affiliated with the nation.)
ANYWAYZ to that fake a$$ fool who started this thread... white means PEACE, which the nation killed all white flags years ago. W=Peace, B=WAR
NOW all yall fools on here is why I dont bang no more. Every set has its own knowledge and sh*t, all yall representing different sh*t and fightin with each other, this is supposed to be a family, not a fucking trivia tribe.
I had an IGD tell me I was fake a long time ago, met a plug from chicago (Im from Mobtown, ALA btw, HWY 45 goes str8 from here into the Chi which is why we overloaded with GD's) who told me in fact I was on the real sh*t although my LIT was "Old LIT" and the IGD n*ggas was the flakke. He then proceeded to school me on some, what he called "New Knowledge" and I got turned off immediately, while everybody I know and raised around still claim, I don't do it for the reason of Inconsistency within the nation. (Plus the fact that every Folk you meet wanna test you and see if u real, yet any blood I meet was always cool, Hell how the hell is the n*ggas in the same nation beefin with each other more than n*ggas in different nations??? thats why I said f*ck it, Im out, Although I pass no knowledge on to anyone, I speak of folk rarely, but like every GD before and after me, I am fated to be 74 till the world blow, though innactive)
All that being said I still have love for the few who always supported me and helped me out, the GD helped me grow and develop into the man I am today and while it was something I should've avoided, I feel it made me a stronger and more knowledgable person today. 1 love to all REAL G's who rep for the real sh*t and not the bullshit.
& all yall on here need to stop being divided, If a n*gga gets out of line sure do what u gotta do but this is too much hate within 1 nation which is breaking us apart slowly...
Oh yeah, if your deck aint plugged with the Chi then it aint legit, If you aint got a n*gga in touch with someone from the motherland you better stop before you find yourself in a bodybag, this aint a movie this is real life

chiefOexecution
fresh meat

Post by chiefOexecution » September 10th, 2013, 10:09 am

LMAO
I got put down on 74 720 back in early 200's, some say white isnt a color but we rocked black, white, & blue (I had a n*gga once tell me that there was Green, Gray & Gold which stood for Money, Macc, Murda... don't know if this is true or not, ive only seen gray rocked by IGD's which seem like an independent set affiliated with the nation.)
ANYWAYZ to that fake a$$ fool who started this thread... white means PEACE, which the nation killed all white flags years ago. W=Peace, B=WAR
NOW all yall fools on here is why I dont bang no more. Every set has its own knowledge and sh*t, all yall representing different sh*t and fightin with each other, this is supposed to be a family, not a fucking trivia tribe.
I had an IGD tell me I was fake a long time ago, met a plug from chicago (Im from Mobtown, ALA btw, HWY 45 goes str8 from here into the Chi which is why we overloaded with GD's) who told me in fact I was on the real sh*t although my LIT was "Old LIT" and the IGD n*ggas was the flakke. He then proceeded to school me on some, what he called "New Knowledge" and I got turned off immediately, while everybody I know and raised around still claim, I don't do it for the reason of Inconsistency within the nation. (Plus the fact that every Folk you meet wanna test you and see if u real, yet any blood I meet was always cool, Hell how the hell is the n*ggas in the same nation beefin with each other more than with n*ggas in different nations??? thats why I said f*ck it, Im out, Although I pass no knowledge on to anyone, I speak of folk rarely, but like every GD before and after me, I am fated to be 74 till the world blow, though innactive)
All that being said I still have love for the few who always supported me and helped me out, the GD helped me grow and develop into the man I am today and while it was something I should've avoided, I feel it made me a stronger and more knowledgable person today. 1 love to all REAL G's who rep for the real sh*t and not the bullshit.
& all yall on here need to stop being divided, If a n*gga gets out of line sure do what u gotta do but this is too much hate within 1 nation which is breaking us apart slowly...
Oh yeah, if your deck aint plugged with the Chi then it aint legit, If you aint got a n*gga in touch with someone from the motherland you better stop before you find yourself in a bodybag, this aint a movie this is real life

IGD BOS
fresh meat

Post by IGD BOS » October 26th, 2013, 10:00 am

I'm 974 till death f*ck a 720 we stick to the old ways 360 all ways around.

IGD BOS
fresh meat

Post by IGD BOS » October 26th, 2013, 10:00 am

I'm 974 till death f*ck a 720 we stick to the old ways 360 all ways around.

siixmac74
sergeant

Post by siixmac74 » October 28th, 2013, 5:50 pm

chiefOexecution wrote:LMAO
I had an IGD tell me I was fake a long time ago, met a plug from chicago (Im from Mobtown, ALA btw, HWY 45 goes str8 from here into the Chi which is why we overloaded with GD's) who told me in fact I was on the real sh*t although my LIT was "Old LIT" and the IGD n*ggas was the flakke. He then proceeded to school me on some, what he called "New Knowledge" and I got turned off immediately, while everybody I know and raised around still claim, I don't do it for the reason of Inconsistency within the nation. (Plus the fact that every Folk you meet wanna test you and see if u real, yet any blood I meet was always cool, Hell how the hell is the n*ggas in the same nation beefin with each other more than n*ggas in different nations??? thats why I said f*ck it, Im out, Although I pass no knowledge on to anyone, I speak of folk rarely, but like every GD before and after me, I am fated to be 74 till the world blow, though innactive)
Incorrect

IGD BOS
fresh meat

Post by IGD BOS » October 28th, 2013, 6:10 pm

IGD WAS CREATED BY LARRY HOOVER IN PRISON TO.AID AND ASSIST HIM AND THE GD'S LEARN :shoot: YALL LIT PUSSYS

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » October 28th, 2013, 6:52 pm

IGD BOS wrote:IGD WAS CREATED BY LARRY HOOVER IN PRISON TO.AID AND ASSIST HIM AND THE GD'S LEARN :shoot: YALL LIT PUSSYS
Rare to hear a Nation nigka of any kind say set.

IGD BOS
fresh meat

Post by IGD BOS » October 28th, 2013, 7:21 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
IGD BOS wrote:IGD WAS CREATED BY LARRY HOOVER IN PRISON TO.AID AND ASSIST HIM AND THE GD'S LEARN :shoot: YALL LIT PUSSYS

You ain't talking bkout sh*t I know my lit IGD is real rather yall like it or not we hold more weight then yall name does believe that.

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » October 28th, 2013, 7:33 pm

IGD BOS wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:

You ain't talking bkout sh*t I know my lit IGD is real rather yall like it or not we hold more weight then yall name does believe that.
First my dude I ain't a G so I ain't calling you out because I know only what most Finballas know about yall. Second I ain't join this site to be a internet killa this the web. My Nation ring bells in every state like you Gs do. Third I stay in my lane unless someone tries to speak on me but it's only gonna be a game of who can throw more K's and that don't interest me none so do you.

IGD BOS
fresh meat

Post by IGD BOS » October 28th, 2013, 7:46 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
IGD BOS wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:

First my dude I ain't a G so I ain't calling you out because I know only what most Finballas know about yall. Second I ain't join this site to be a internet killa this the web. My Nation ring bells in every state like you Gs do. Third I stay in my lane unless someone tries to speak on me but it's only gonna be a game of who can throw more K's and that don't interest me none so do you.

Ight.