holding down AP

Dim38
prospect
Posts: 54
Joined: April 15th, 2015, 1:20 pm

holding down AP

Post by Dim38 » April 25th, 2015, 1:10 am

Who is holding AP down in your opinion? Last night I got checked by a few SGDs and was just wondering. :tiphat:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 25th, 2015, 3:02 pm

THAT AREA A TOSS UP. IT AINT LIKE OUT HERE WHERE IT'S MOSTLY LORDS OR ENGLEWOOD WHERE IT'S GDZ AND BDZ. IT'S A LOT OF DIFFERENT MOBS IN THAT SMALL AREA.

CullomKkrazy
captain
Posts: 487
Joined: November 9th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by CullomKkrazy » April 25th, 2015, 5:17 pm

ap not a safe place not some where you wanna be unless you know ppl n still be careful cuz nikkaz is thirsty to blow at nikkas so be coo lil nikka

User avatar
sin1077
major
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by sin1077 » April 25th, 2015, 6:11 pm

@cullom^^^ Hey remind me again why r SGDz & Royals into it again considering they used to be so tight back in the day?

I mean u should know this right since ur supposedly a K.C. Royal right :lol: :lol:

Let's see if he answers this time or just plays dumb again SMH!

SGDn Tk 1974

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 25th, 2015, 6:50 pm

:whaat:

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
Posts: 343
Joined: September 14th, 2014, 4:49 am

Re: holding down AP

Post by AP_Mastermind » April 25th, 2015, 7:01 pm

Dim38 wrote:Who is holding AP down in your opinion? Last night I got checked by a few SGDs and was just wondering. :tiphat:
dont take advice from anyone else except the people who actually live here.. or hang out here..

theres only 2 other people on this forum besides me from albany aprk and they barely log on.. tahts gogeta420 and 4800thenogo .. well one of them aint from albany park but they both king brothas from LKst.


As far as who holding AP down... no one. i'll be honest and unbiased and tell you diff gangs all had their time in albany park..

but you have to break it down street wise.

for the longest sgds had lawrence ave on lock from kimball to lawndale and from harding to pulaski and all of ainslie and argyle from kimball to pulaski except between lawndale throughout hamlin which cobras had

cobras had their spots lawndale to hamlin going from lawrence all the way to foster. and then parts of pulaski /keystone/kedvale

kings got all of the east side of albany park from foster to wilson and christiana onward east all the way east.. and the more east you go you got other sets of kings outside of albany park.. from damen all the way to foster/montrose beach

as far as familia stones.. they got alot of montrose ave/eastwood/various streets goin toward irivng park and even up to belmont. on theirs ide. and kigns had th eother side of montrose after kimball goin east

cvls we got all of leland and wilson. but we good in any property kings had. all the area around ROosevelt HS was CVL controlled for the longest jus czu we could bring mad n*ggas out in minutes aftera phoen call.

royals claim hood in albany park buta fter about 2006 they aint really hold spot anywhere but irving park and west on streets like montrose/wilson/leland past pulaski (if CullomKrazy really a royal he knows this. if he deny it he aint a royal


theres other sh*t as far as hood and territory thats changing /changed that i aint gon mention but thats the jist of it
---------------------------

no one really holding down anything anymore because cops in albany park are probably the dirtiest cops on the northside period... and they act like its a game.. on some gta sh*t.. most gangs are now on an even playing field as of 2015..

as far as money.... kings cvl and familia stones on it... more thn anyone

User avatar
MrTouchStuff
associate
Posts: 118
Joined: January 1st, 2015, 9:21 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by MrTouchStuff » April 26th, 2015, 4:15 am

Jordan is a fake wannabe loser whiteboy

Image :ohhh:

CullomKkrazy
captain
Posts: 487
Joined: November 9th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by CullomKkrazy » April 26th, 2015, 4:28 am

AP_Mastermind wrote:
Dim38 wrote:Who is holding AP down in your opinion? Last night I got checked by a few SGDs and was just wondering. :tiphat:
dont take advice from anyone else except the people who actually live here.. or hang out here..

theres only 2 other people on this forum besides me from albany aprk and they barely log on.. tahts gogeta420 and 4800thenogo .. well one of them aint from albany park but they both king brothas from LKst.


As far as who holding AP down... no one. i'll be honest and unbiased and tell you diff gangs all had their time in albany park..

but you have to break it down street wise.

for the longest sgds had lawrence ave on lock from kimball to lawndale and from harding to pulaski and all of ainslie and argyle from kimball to pulaski except between lawndale throughout hamlin which cobras had

cobras had their spots lawndale to hamlin going from lawrence all the way to foster. and then parts of pulaski /keystone/kedvale

kings got all of the east side of albany park from foster to wilson and christiana onward east all the way east.. and the more east you go you got other sets of kings outside of albany park.. from damen all the way to foster/montrose beach

as far as familia stones.. they got alot of montrose ave/eastwood/various streets goin toward irivng park and even up to belmont. on theirs ide. and kigns had th eother side of montrose after kimball goin east

cvls we got all of leland and wilson. but we good in any property kings had. all the area around ROosevelt HS was CVL controlled for the longest jus czu we could bring mad n*ggas out in minutes aftera phoen call.

royals claim hood in albany park buta fter about 2006 they aint really hold spot anywhere but irving park and west on streets like montrose/wilson/leland past pulaski (if CullomKrazy really a royal he knows this. if he deny it he aint a royal


theres other sh*t as far as hood and territory thats changing /changed that i aint gon mention but thats the jist of it
---------------------------

no one really holding down anything anymore because cops in albany park are probably the dirtiest cops on the northside period... and they act like its a game.. on some gta sh*t.. most gangs are now on an even playing field as of 2015..

as far as money.... kings cvl and familia stones on it... more thn anyone



you aint getting no money so stop it already Royals we got from kimball to lawndale wilson to addison we be all around there atl parkk indep parkk belle plaine berteau cullom montrose sunny side byron grace waveland trust me my nikka we patrol all that I'm not gonna lie tho nobody hang out nobody cuz 12 aint letting that sh*t happen cuz every time somebody hang out nikkaz get popped the moss aint out aint seen in a while just in traffic the cvl i never i see them hang out or in traffic sgd aint out king they be out on lawrence east the snake they don't be out either end of story Royal KCst

CullomKkrazy
captain
Posts: 487
Joined: November 9th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by CullomKkrazy » April 26th, 2015, 4:33 am

i been in ap for more then 20 yrs n still I'm a young nikka but i know the deal i know lots of ppl in ap on every side cullom my block nikkaz died for this sh*t right here we aint going no where my nikkaz

hillbrow
prospect
Posts: 60
Joined: May 23rd, 2013, 6:25 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by hillbrow » April 26th, 2015, 9:54 am

Albany park is p*ssy. Ap should stand for always p*ssy park

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 11th, 2015, 1:27 am

Dim38 wrote:Who is holding AP down in your opinion? Last night I got checked by a few SGDs and was just wondering. :tiphat:
the GDz got ya hood scared :bow:

Dim38
prospect
Posts: 54
Joined: April 15th, 2015, 1:20 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by Dim38 » May 11th, 2015, 1:31 am

You Ds round there F*ck*n pussies man. Y'all F*ck*n savages when you deep but when I catch y'all :ohhh: I ain't bout this talk like you tho. Come meet me :tiphat:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 11th, 2015, 1:32 am

Dim38 wrote:You Ds round there F*ck*n pussies man. Y'all F*ck*n savages when you deep but when I catch y'all :ohhh: I ain't bout this talk like you tho. Come meet me :tiphat:
are you CVL tho?

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 11th, 2015, 1:35 am

hillbrow wrote:Albany park is p*ssy. Ap should stand for always p*ssy park
:2cents:

Dim38
prospect
Posts: 54
Joined: April 15th, 2015, 1:20 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by Dim38 » May 11th, 2015, 1:36 am

I don't bang.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 11th, 2015, 1:37 am

Dim38 wrote:I don't bang.
Yeah Deez Nutz :lol:

Greasers712
boss
Posts: 2334
Joined: August 29th, 2010, 12:53 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by Greasers712 » May 11th, 2015, 3:37 pm

sin1077 wrote:@cullom^^^ Hey remind me again why r SGDz & Royals into it again considering they used to be so tight back in the day?

I mean u should know this right since ur supposedly a K.C. Royal right :lol: :lol:

Let's see if he answers this time or just plays dumb again SMH!

SGDn Tk 1974

I heard it has something to do with the GDz that had bought that building on CPWst where both SGDz/GDz would trap outta :2cents:

After the SGDz saw their big brother (the GDz) bully the Royals off CPWst I supposed the SGDz wanted to follow suit after the GDz gave them St.Louis/Ainslie which lasted became DAst :tiphat:

CullomKkrazy
captain
Posts: 487
Joined: November 9th, 2012, 3:55 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by CullomKkrazy » May 11th, 2015, 9:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :killself:

User avatar
sin1077
major
Posts: 581
Joined: November 22nd, 2010, 9:36 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by sin1077 » February 2nd, 2016, 4:37 am

Greasers712 wrote:
sin1077 wrote:@cullom^^^ Hey remind me again why r SGDz & Royals into it again considering they used to be so tight back in the day?

I mean u should know this right since ur supposedly a K.C. Royal right :lol: :lol:

Let's see if he answers this time or just plays dumb again SMH!

SGDn Tk 1974

I heard it has something to do with the GDz that had bought that building on CPWst where both SGDz/GDz would trap outta :2cents:

After the SGDz saw their big brother (the GDz) bully the Royals off CPWst I supposed the SGDz wanted to follow suit after the GDz gave them St.Louis/Ainslie which lasted became DAst :tiphat:
Damn I never even saw this post before cause I don't come on here no more.
Bro ur hearing some straight up fairy tales You think GDz are even in any way involved SMH.
In the 1st place CPW didn't even want it they still remembered the last war from da 90's when SK gave em the business. 2nd place I ain't saying why cause I ain't feeding all you fucking trolls, but it was over the STUPIDEST sh*t with KC thats how I know cullom krazy ain't one cause he should know cause his set specifically started it.:facepalm:

SGDn Tk

KLst1500blockk
fresh meat
Posts: 29
Joined: January 1st, 2016, 8:20 pm

Re: holding down AP

Post by KLst1500blockk » February 2nd, 2016, 3:43 pm

I be seeing a lot of sgds they coo

Post Reply