What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Epiconic
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: March 13th, 2015, 9:21 am

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Epiconic » April 26th, 2015, 8:36 am

Gangsta773 wrote:
Epiconic wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Any sets that came up in the '90s or after 2000 holding down blocks and making noise?
Dro City

I can name quite a few brothers from 61st & Evans Chief Town / Crank Town who flipped Folks. n*ggas not even comfortable trying to slide down Drexel anymore because anything east....
You still got the 6200 Kimbark - Stony Moes 065??? Dipset Serge Town CTC to the east :wtf: It's Moes on bothe sides of DC G.

West of Ingleside was more so Chief Town Tommieville. East off Kimbark more so repped Crank Town. Collectively brothers just CTC. Stonyspot, Diddy Grove, Marlon World, Serge Town, 6200, 800 etc all that's the brothers Micks / Moes - Snakes / Stones opposing Dro City. Eberhart, Champlain, Langley to Cottage the Snakes been in the mix tho. :tiphat:

Epiconic
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: March 13th, 2015, 9:21 am

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Epiconic » April 26th, 2015, 8:49 am

One more thing. Never really could understand why the bricks from that area called the brothers "hooks" :whaat: :wtf: :facepalm: :lol: When the bros was on a anti-hook campaign too. I don't know if you remember when the Lords were tryna move in that land, flipping a FEW n*ggas....1 word.....

FAIL

:lol:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 26th, 2015, 10:45 am

JUST LIKE WHEN YALL TRIED TO COME AT THE BROTHERS OUT HERE ON THE AVE AND CAUGHT THAT ISSUE :whaat:


MAJOR FAIL :lol:

Epiconic
fresh meat
Posts: 42
Joined: March 13th, 2015, 9:21 am

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Epiconic » April 27th, 2015, 9:11 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:JUST LIKE WHEN YALL TRIED TO COME AT THE BROTHERS OUT HERE ON THE AVE AND CAUGHT THAT ISSUE :whaat:


MAJOR FAIL :lol:
True.
Guess brothers will just have to sit back and analyze the Folks and Breeds strategy on how to move in on you n*ggas sh*t. :tiphat: :lol:

EPIC FAIL :lol:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 10:27 am

:lol: THE BREEDS STILL IN THE SAME LAND THEY BEEN IN AND MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE sh*t :shrug: AND GDZ GOT LIKE 6 BLOCKS OUT WEST AND 2 GOT TOOK BY 4z. THE NEW HOMES BOUT TO BE SOLID 4/TVL LAND SOON TOO BDZ AINT EXEMPT.



FAIL :whaat:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 10:29 am

AND THE ROYALS TRIED TO MOVE ON THE AVE BUT LEFT BEFORE THE U HAUL DID :whaat:

nmyownzone
foot soldier
Posts: 198
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 11:41 am

don't let dis goof smell mel push dis horse sh*t off on u as reality g smfh
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: THE BREEDS STILL IN THE SAME LAND THEY BEEN IN AND MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE sh*t :shrug:

so u mean to tell me its been folks n breeds in lawndale forever? breeds a fairly new mob in comparison to da folks n lords so fym? foh clown ol lyin a$$ n*gga folks wuz always in garfield park too I guess...even tho we based outsouth. highly doubt land wuz vacant and unoccupied prior to folks migrating outwest g :2cents: :facepalm:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: BREEDS MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE sh*t :shrug:
so u mean to tell me da folks dat much of a threat where yall hooks gotta tag team wit yall sworn enemy...da breeds? :facepalm: dey dun pushed yall sh*t back yall dun pushed dey sh*t back but yall putting all yall dead homies aside to go at "lil ol folks" by whom supposedly not a threat :whaat: foh b*tch!
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND GDZ GOT LIKE 6 BLOCKS OUT WEST AND 2 GOT TOOK BY 4z. THE NEW HOMES BOUT TO BE SOLID 4/TVL LAND SOON TOO BDZ AINT EXEMPT.
FAIL :whaat:
ok...... :shrug: where da unknowns at tho? wut dey on? :ohhh: dats rite...dey on 21st n st Louis claiming "daniii mob" "daniii city" a n*gga dat wuz a bd who got changed by da travs in da early 2000s :wtf: one of dem young n*ggas got changed ova da weekend too :2cents: evidently breeds not....
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE sh*t :shrug:
apparently n*ggas still on dey hook killa sh*t too :2cents: :shrug: rip danniiimob____

u may fool suma deez other n*ggas who ain't outwest but not me u b*tch a$$ fuk n*gga

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2067
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 27th, 2015, 12:23 pm

Hook said gds got 6 blocks out west :facepalm:

User avatar
T Ochoa
underboss
Posts: 1840
Joined: March 15th, 2015, 11:25 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by T Ochoa » April 27th, 2015, 12:39 pm

:ohhh: vicelords riding with 3's & G's vs other hooks huh :ohhh:

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2067
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 27th, 2015, 1:03 pm

T Ochoa wrote::ohhh: vicelords riding with 3's & G's vs other hooks huh :ohhh:
vls on 75th dickridin folks :lol:

nmyownzone
foot soldier
Posts: 198
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 1:33 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:Hook said gds got 6 blocks out west :facepalm:
n*ggas always tryna slick downplay da high rise pj's outwest too. like da folks wasn't holdn down a presence back n da hornetz and Rockwell gardens :2cents: shid da unknownz can't even say dat...U's got dey start outwest and share da lastname symbolism and da whole 9 wit da brothas smfh :facepalm: :lol:

nmyownzone
foot soldier
Posts: 198
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 1:36 pm

T Ochoa wrote::ohhh: vicelords riding with 3's & G's vs other hooks huh :ohhh:
n*ggas off 21st stlouis droppin breed (treyz) but claim danniii mob (notice da treyz) :ohhh: and danniii wuz a bd...u kno dey rep treyz too :facepalm: goofy a$$ U's :lol:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 1:39 pm

nmyownzone wrote:don't let dis goof smell mel push dis horse sh*t off on u as reality g smfh
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::lol: THE BREEDS STILL IN THE SAME LAND THEY BEEN IN AND MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE sh*t :shrug:

so u mean to tell me its been folks n breeds in lawndale forever? breeds a fairly new mob in comparison to da folks n lords so fym? foh clown ol lyin a$$ n*gga folks wuz always in garfield park too I guess...even tho we based outsouth. highly doubt land wuz vacant and unoccupied prior to folks migrating outwest g :2cents: :facepalm:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: BREEDS MORE AND MORE ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE sh*t :shrug:
so u mean to tell me da folks dat much of a threat where yall hooks gotta tag team wit yall sworn enemy...da breeds? :facepalm: dey dun pushed yall sh*t back yall dun pushed dey sh*t back but yall putting all yall dead homies aside to go at "lil ol folks" by whom supposedly not a threat :whaat: foh b*tch!
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND GDZ GOT LIKE 6 BLOCKS OUT WEST AND 2 GOT TOOK BY 4z. THE NEW HOMES BOUT TO BE SOLID 4/TVL LAND SOON TOO BDZ AINT EXEMPT.
FAIL :whaat:
ok...... :shrug: where da unknowns at tho? wut dey on? :ohhh: dats rite...dey on 21st n st Louis claiming "daniii mob" "daniii city" a n*gga dat wuz a bd who got changed by da travs in da early 2000s :wtf: one of dem young n*ggas got changed ova da weekend too :2cents: evidently breeds not....
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote: ROCKIN WIT THE BROS AND ON SOME GDK TYPE sh*t :shrug:
apparently n*ggas still on dey hook killa sh*t too :2cents: :shrug: rip danniiimob____

u may fool suma deez other n*ggas who ain't outwest but not me u b*tch a$$ fuk n*gga



SHUT YO BORED a$$ UP LOSER a$$ n*gga :whaat: YO SCARY a$$ STILL AINT SLID ON 500 IM OUT HERE f*ck BOY :whaat: ON GHOST IM OUT HERE AS I TYPE GOOF a$$ n*gga :lol: F*ck*n b*tch a$$ BRICK

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 1:47 pm

AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:


CENTRAL AND RACE
CENTRAL AND OHIO
PARKSIDE AND OHIO
CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
POLK AND KEDIZE
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING F*ck*n GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE sh*t TO ME f*g CATCH ME ON THE CO

nmyownzone
foot soldier
Posts: 198
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 4:25 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by nmyownzone » April 27th, 2015, 1:54 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:


CENTRAL AND RACE
CENTRAL AND OHIO
PARKSIDE AND OHIO
CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
POLK AND KEDIZE
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING F*ck*n GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE sh*t TO ME f*g CATCH ME ON THE CO
"5th city" a block :wtf: foh tryna make it look like 1 mo than it really is on yo lil list lookn a$$ :lol:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:


1CENTRAL AND RACE
2CENTRAL AND OHIO
3PARKSIDE AND OHIO
4CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
5CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
6PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
7POLK AND KEDIZE
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING F*ck*n GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE sh*t TO ME f*g CATCH ME ON THE CO
WoW :bow: 1 mo spot than da folks rite? cuz according to yo hook a$$ we only got 6 spots :ohhh:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING F*ck*n GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE sh*t TO ME f*g CATCH ME ON THE CO
:ohhh: :whaat:

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2067
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 27th, 2015, 1:59 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:


CENTRAL AND RACE
CENTRAL AND OHIO
PARKSIDE AND OHIO
CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
POLK AND KEDIZE
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING F*ck*n GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE sh*t TO ME f*g CATCH ME ON THE CO

:cmon: u forgot the cemetery :sad: 5th city a GD hood.. Utha sold dem apartments for 2 ounces of Dog to them folks :umhm:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 2:09 pm

nmyownzone wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:


CENTRAL AND RACE
CENTRAL AND OHIO
PARKSIDE AND OHIO
CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
POLK AND KEDIZE
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING F*ck*n GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE sh*t TO ME f*g CATCH ME ON THE CO
"5th city" a block :wtf: foh tryna make it look like 1 mo than it really is on yo lil list lookn a$$ :lol:

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:AND WHERE UNKNOWNS AT??????? IS THAT A SERIOUS QUESTION BRICK :whaat: :cmon:


1CENTRAL AND RACE
2CENTRAL AND OHIO
3PARKSIDE AND OHIO
4CHICAGO AVE AND LARAMIE THRU LAMON
5CHICAGO AND LAWNDALE
5TH CITY
6PINE AND LAKE (LIL JACK PARK)
7POLK AND KEDIZE
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING F*ck*n GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE sh*t TO ME f*g CATCH ME ON THE CO
WoW :bow: 1 mo spot than da folks rite? cuz according to yo hook a$$ we only got 6 spots :ohhh:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
AND PLENTY OTHER SETS I DONT FEEL LIKE NAMING F*ck*n GOOF :whaat: WE OUT HERE GHOST MOB LAME DONT TYPE sh*t TO ME f*g CATCH ME ON THE CO
:ohhh: :whaat:

.
CHRIS NOBODY TALKIN TO YO FACE a$$ AND THIS OTHER BRICK SLOW AS f*ck I DEMAND SETS GOOF
:facepalm: AND YALL BRICKS WISH YALL HAD AS MANY WESTSIDE HOODS AND WHO TALKIN BOUT THEM BREEDS IM TALKIN KTOWN DUMBASS THAT BEEF BEEN DIED DOWN LAME IM IN AUSTIN GOOF :whaat:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 2:10 pm

AND YO DUMBASS CANT READ I SAID AND A BUNCH OF OTHER SPOTS IM NOT PUTTING YO LAME a$$ ON GAME ON CUZ EVERY WESTSIDE n*gga IN ROTATION M OW WHERE THE BROS AT :whaat: GHOST MOB b*tch

User avatar
SircBoyCri$$
boss
Posts: 2067
Joined: December 22nd, 2014, 7:01 am

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 27th, 2015, 2:48 pm

@Ghost hook, u ain't got to lie to kick it :lol:

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 27th, 2015, 2:51 pm

FAKE FOLKS WHO IS U TO LIE TOO GOOFY :cmon: :foh:

Post Reply