What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Gangsta773
soldier

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Gangsta773 » April 29th, 2015, 10:18 am

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:I ain't gon keep speaking on gds out west cause the folks on here don't like the truth just know it's gds by western that call they self travelers GDT :smh: :bored:
It depends on the location and whose dominating. 075 Lords rep KTS throwing L's with the Folks. :2cents: Nobody exempt from it. No doubt there may be spots out west where the Folks have to fall in suit under some uncomfortable agreements with traditional opps because they're the minority. But just know the same thing vice versa going on out south.

GDT Outwest
Gangsta Lords Northpole
MCVL Northpole
Gangster Stones....NOT TALKING ABOUT THE OFFICIAL ORIGINAL BRANCH OF ABPSN EITHER

It's not just the GDs out west, sh*t been going on everywhere Lord. Oh, looks like every instances Folks kept the G, kept the G first too :shrug:

odlskkoolshorty
fresh meat

Post by odlskkoolshorty » May 18th, 2015, 4:21 pm

Greasers712 wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Royals got OT crackas in places like the South and Wisconsin cookin up meth all day, they was never going anywhere. Gaylords and Jousters though? I thought that was just some sh*t in Greaser'a imagination.

Can't speak on Jousters

But we've had outta state chapters since the 90s

Indiana GayLords are just as deep as the MS Royals if not deeper.

Then you got the Louisville KY GayLords that been making the Clark Co. News. They KY GLs got new stuff in the work in Cincinnati OH too!

Then Florida GLs have been there for a hot min

No imagination here. Just keppin it real

Them jousters is backk they recruiting lowkey from what i see all over mid west, they got shortys now, i know of a sixteen year old shorty that just got made, the planning on comeing backk, only a matter of time

Pookie..
captain

Post by Pookie.. » May 20th, 2015, 2:31 pm

odlskkoolshorty wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Royals got OT crackas in places like the South and Wisconsin cookin up meth all day, they was never going anywhere. Gaylords and Jousters though? I thought that was just some sh*t in Greaser'a imagination.

Can't speak on Jousters

But we've had outta state chapters since the 90s

Indiana GayLords are just as deep as the MS Royals if not deeper.

Then you got the Louisville KY GayLords that been making the Clark Co. News. They KY GLs got new stuff in the work in Cincinnati OH too!

Then Florida GLs have been there for a hot min

No imagination here. Just keppin it real

Them jousters is backk they recruiting lowkey from what i see all over mid west, they got shortys now, i know of a sixteen year old shorty that just got made, the planning on comeing backk, only a matter of time
:lol: :whaat: :bored: :rip2:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 21st, 2015, 1:22 pm

Gangsta773 wrote:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:I ain't gon keep speaking on gds out west cause the folks on here don't like the truth just know it's gds by western that call they self travelers GDT :smh: :bored:
It depends on the location and whose dominating. 075 Lords rep KTS throwing L's with the Folks. :2cents: Nobody exempt from it. No doubt there may be spots out west where the Folks have to fall in suit under some uncomfortable agreements with traditional opps because they're the minority. But just know the same thing vice versa going on out south.

GDT Outwest
Gangsta Lords Northpole
MCVL Northpole
Gangster Stones....NOT TALKING ABOUT THE OFFICIAL ORIGINAL BRANCH OF ABPSN EITHER

It's not just the GDs out west, sh*t been going on everywhere Lord. Oh, looks like every instances Folks kept the G, kept the G first too :shrug:
whats up with the GDz in Chicago that claim that Slob sh*t how come its not a Crip set out there its a bunch of Lil Wayne influenced sh*t tho :discust: thought the colors was Black and Blue I don't get why they wearing Slob colors :discust:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » May 23rd, 2015, 11:57 am

f*ck a comeback, JousterK :shoot:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 24th, 2015, 3:36 am

:cmon: :smh: :killself:

TayloRK Js
fresh meat

Post by TayloRK Js » June 2nd, 2015, 3:36 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HE TALKIN REAL MOBS JOE NOT NO BLOCK FACTION. :whaat: BUT sh*t AINT REALLY NO NEW THAT CAME OUT LIKE THAT. BUT I SEE A LOT OF OLD MOBS COMING BACK I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD LIKE ROYALS GLZ EVEN TAYLOR JOUSTERS. :shrug:

Hell yeah Jousterks coming back. ATJN 20/10 JFFJ

TayloRK Js
fresh meat

Post by TayloRK Js » June 2nd, 2015, 3:36 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HE TALKIN REAL MOBS JOE NOT NO BLOCK FACTION. :whaat: BUT sh*t AINT REALLY NO NEW THAT CAME OUT LIKE THAT. BUT I SEE A LOT OF OLD MOBS COMING BACK I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD LIKE ROYALS GLZ EVEN TAYLOR JOUSTERS. :shrug:

Hell yeah Jousterks coming back. ATJN 20/10 JFFJ

Pookie..
captain

Post by Pookie.. » June 4th, 2015, 11:39 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::cmon: :smh: :killself:
FAKE VICELORD U DEFENDIN DA JOUSTERS NOW :lol: BOY U LAME AS FUCKK DA LAMEST n*gga I EVER SEEN CLAIMIN HE A VICELORD DA FUCKK IZ WRONG WITCHU n*gga :whaat:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » June 5th, 2015, 3:04 pm

I'd kill a jouster with my bare hands if I ever met one

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » June 5th, 2015, 7:43 pm

To the n*gga speakin on the Gs we wear what we want to .

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 8th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Pookie.. wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote::cmon: :smh: :killself:
FAKE VICELORD U DEFENDIN DA JOUSTERS NOW :lol: BOY U LAME AS FUCKK DA LAMEST n*gga I EVER SEEN CLAIMIN HE A VICELORD DA FUCKK IZ WRONG WITCHU n*gga :whaat:

:facepalm: I SAID HE WAS BULLSHITIN DUMBASS p*ssy READIN IS FUNDAMENTAL :whaat: U AINT EVEN A IG SO IM NOT GONNA BOTHER :cmon:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » June 8th, 2015, 1:38 pm

StillOn1 wrote:To the n*gga speakin on the Gs we wear what we want to .

THESE OT n*ggas DON'T NEED NO MORE FREE GAME G FASCINATED a$$ n*ggas :whaat:

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » May 22nd, 2017, 7:22 pm

Gangsta773 wrote:

GDT Outwest
Gangsta Lords Northpole
MCVL Northpole

:rasta:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL