What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

_brolic_
superior

What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by _brolic_ » April 22nd, 2015, 10:57 am

Any sets that came up in the '90s or after 2000 holding down blocks and making noise?

Epiconic
fresh meat

Re: What's the newest set to hold significant weight in the Chi?

Post by Epiconic » April 22nd, 2015, 12:01 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Any sets that came up in the '90s or after 2000 holding down blocks and making noise?
Dro City

I can name quite a few brothers from 61st & Evans Chief Town / Crank Town who flipped Folks. n*ggas not even comfortable trying to slide down Drexel anymore because anything east....

CT even got A&A from the EBT Folks. It was basically ABM EBT STL and CTC (Folks & Moes) all against Dro City. DC movement was just to strong with too many hard hitters. I haven't heard a n*gga rep Chief Town / Crank Town in ages. I'm not even surprised CT fell off because the n*gga that use to call it for them was a straight bum :facepalm:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 22nd, 2015, 12:12 pm

HE TALKIN REAL MOBS JOE NOT NO BLOCK FACTION. :whaat: BUT sh*t AINT REALLY NO NEW THAT CAME OUT LIKE THAT. BUT I SEE A LOT OF OLD MOBS COMING BACK I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD LIKE ROYALS GLZ EVEN TAYLOR JOUSTERS. :shrug:

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » April 22nd, 2015, 12:20 pm

Royals always found a way to hang on. Jousters though, where they coming back at? :ohhh:

Epiconic
fresh meat

Post by Epiconic » April 22nd, 2015, 12:23 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HE TALKIN REAL MOBS JOE NOT NO BLOCK FACTION. :whaat: BUT sh*t AINT REALLY NO NEW THAT CAME OUT LIKE THAT. BUT I SEE A LOT OF OLD MOBS COMING BACK I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD LIKE ROYALS GLZ EVEN TAYLOR JOUSTERS. :shrug:
_brolic_ wrote:Any sets that came up in the '90s or after 2000 holding down blocks and making noise?
:ohhh:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 22nd, 2015, 4:17 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Royals always found a way to hang on. Jousters though, where they coming back at? :ohhh:

SAW SOME TAGS UP NORTH A WHILE AGO BY ADDISON I THINK. GREATER MIGHT KNOW BETTER THAN ME :shrug:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 22nd, 2015, 4:18 pm

Epiconic wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:HE TALKIN REAL MOBS JOE NOT NO BLOCK FACTION. :whaat: BUT sh*t AINT REALLY NO NEW THAT CAME OUT LIKE THAT. BUT I SEE A LOT OF OLD MOBS COMING BACK I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD LIKE ROYALS GLZ EVEN TAYLOR JOUSTERS. :shrug:

ACTUALLY OT n*ggas CALL MOBS SETS SMART GUY.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 22nd, 2015, 4:50 pm

Royals got OT crackas in places like the South and Wisconsin cookin up meth all day, they was never going anywhere. Gaylords and Jousters though? I thought that was just some sh*t in Greaser'a imagination.

charismaticdon
associate

Post by charismaticdon » April 22nd, 2015, 6:27 pm

Nlmb

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » April 22nd, 2015, 7:52 pm

charismaticdon wrote:Nlmb
Them n*ggas ain't on street like that... Got a lil fame from rappin & got punked by GDs @ McDonald's :lol:

Epiconic
fresh meat

Post by Epiconic » April 23rd, 2015, 1:03 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
Epiconic wrote:

ACTUALLY OT n*ggas CALL MOBS SETS SMART GUY.
Whatever bro, you know everything about everything. You got the key to the city :tiphat:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » April 23rd, 2015, 4:05 am

_brolic_ wrote:Royals got OT crackas in places like the South and Wisconsin cookin up meth all day, they was never going anywhere. Gaylords and Jousters though? I thought that was just some sh*t in Greaser'a imagination.
Bro you dont even know watzup down here cause u aint from down here but frfr but u kinda close

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » April 23rd, 2015, 4:09 am

But as far as who runnin sh*t overall ....anybody who from the land and is on sum type of level know that the brothas are the main way to go ....no frontin :tiphat:

Gangsta773
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » April 23rd, 2015, 8:28 am

Epiconic wrote:
Dro City

I can name quite a few brothers from 61st & Evans Chief Town / Crank Town who flipped Folks. n*ggas not even comfortable trying to slide down Drexel anymore because anything east....
You still got the 6200 Kimbark - Stony Moes 065??? Dipset Serge Town CTC to the east :wtf: It's Moes on bothe sides of DC G.

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » April 23rd, 2015, 9:49 am

_brolic_ wrote:Royals got OT crackas in places like the South and Wisconsin cookin up meth all day, they was never going anywhere. Gaylords and Jousters though? I thought that was just some sh*t in Greaser'a imagination.

Can't speak on Jousters

But we've had outta state chapters since the 90s

Indiana GayLords are just as deep as the MS Royals if not deeper.

Then you got the Louisville KY GayLords that been making the Clark Co. News. They KY GLs got new stuff in the work in Cincinnati OH too!

Then Florida GLs have been there for a hot min

No imagination here. Just keppin it real

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » April 23rd, 2015, 12:42 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: THE ROYALS R HERE

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » April 23rd, 2015, 10:05 pm

man all the gangs that started out as white gangs are lame

period.

gaylords.. forget the name.. jus look at the fact that they didnt last the test of time. them n*ggas took so many L's they trned into a social club for 40-50 yr olds

royals .. just an embarssment .. started as a white gang and nwo got more hispanics and blacks than white n*ggas. only got maybe 3 known sets .. and by known, i mean only known by the people in their neighborhood.. and before that white boy got that GOVT PAYOUT , 95% of Chicago didnt know royals still existed

deuces hold more weight htan the royals as a whtieb oy gang

T Ochoa
underboss

Post by T Ochoa » April 24th, 2015, 1:58 am

:stoned:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9hFV02qFj ... B7B124828E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 24th, 2015, 4:14 am

AP_Mastermind wrote:man all the gangs that started out as white gangs are lame

period.

gaylords.. forget the name.. jus look at the fact that they didnt last the test of time. them n*ggas took so many L's they trned into a social club for 40-50 yr olds

royals .. just an embarssment .. started as a white gang and nwo got more hispanics and blacks than white n*ggas. only got maybe 3 known sets .. and by known, i mean only known by the people in their neighborhood.. and before that white boy got that GOVT PAYOUT , 95% of Chicago didnt know royals still existed

deuces hold more weight htan the royals as a whtieb oy gang

U MUST NOT MET THE GLZ THAT ME AND MY OLDER FAM MET LORD. YEAH THEY TOOK A LOT OF LZ BUT THEY GAVE A LOT OUT ALSO. ASK ANY OLD HEAD LATIN FOLK OR FINBALL.

Chatham
associate

Post by Chatham » April 24th, 2015, 2:23 pm

Although the BDs have typically always been holding weight, I gotta say as far as the south side goes, the BDs holding a majority of the weight.

The specific set that holds it goes between two blocks:

Oblock (Parkway Gardens)
TayTown/Lamron 300 (Normal)

Specifically because, in whats going on in the street, rap and money influences alot of it. Those two sets got the biggest influence in the rap side, which causes the shorties to follow. More shorties = more gun power, and at some point depending on how self managed the shorties(the ones who actually gang bang and been from those hoods) are, the more money it can generate on the street side.

And not to mention with those sets having that type of influence, they cna influence other sets.

Taytown/Lamron 300 influences heavily on:
BlackGate (Seems to be pretty self managed and separated in some way but they still seem to align closer with them)
4-6 Trigger Happy Family (THF) (46th Woodlawn)
Buff City (100s)
Faceworld
Dog Pound
AMG
Halsted Boys

Oblock / Parkway Gardens most influences:
High Y Braindead (65th and Maryland / 82nd and Maryland) - Even though they're still very much braindead they have been re-aligning themselves
MTV Braindead (79th and Vernon)
071 Murda Drive 400East (71st and King Drive)
ChrisWorld (67th and Langley) - Even though they're beefing pretty heavily with TYMB / High Y Braindead.
600 (60th / 59th and King Drive/Langley)
Front Street
They also got influence over them FollyBoyz from Moe Town.

And with that type of influence, they also manage to gain stronghold cause unlike alot of existing nations, they still have a sense of unity.

A FrontStreet BD might aid and assist a 600 or TYMB BD from getting his sh*t beat in by some GDs.
A Faceworld BD might aid and assist a halsted boy or a Taytown BD aid and assist a BlackGate, or a Oblock BD aid and assist a Taytown BD, cause they still have a sense of unity, they take the treys and everything seriously and still got alot of morale on the gang ego side.

The GDs on the other hand...A GD from Killaward stomping the sh*t out a G-Ville GD or a Sirconn GD stomping the sh*t out some Lakeside GDs while the moes and BDs sit back and laugh dropping forks and sh*t. (Im saying in a school setting though :facepalm: :lol: )

Anyway.

I might have missed some points but, in my opinion the newest gang to hold significant weight in Chicago are the BDs surpassing the GDs, and I named the main two sets. If you disagree, just throw in yo :2cents: :tiphat: