4%
Vice Lords
23%

Total votes: 212

Finball rollin
underboss

Re: MOST RESPECTED PEOPLES NATION GANG

Post by Finball rollin » March 3rd, 2015, 12:12 am

Forget it lord you know they not gone give give us our just due. They oops they hate us. they know we one of the oldest mobs in this countrie pidd !!!. We one of the largest mobs in america whit damn near 30 branches..and we got brothers in other countries... We a fucking mega mob. Some branches of VL's is bigger then some nations alone..we can't be stopped... As the wind blow the world shall know..Black & Gold ^5^

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » March 3rd, 2015, 12:13 am

*opps..typo

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5
soldier

Post by 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 3rd, 2015, 12:22 am

Finball rollin wrote:Forget it lord you know they not gone give give us our just due. They oops they hate us. they know we on the oldest mobs in this countrie pidd !!!. We one of the largest mobs in america whit damn near 30 branches..and we got brothers in other countries... We a fucking mega mob. Some branches of VL's is bigger then some nations alone..we can't be stopped... As the wind blow the world shall know..Black & Gold ^5^
Behold! Almighty Vice Lord Nation! These goofy mogs jus lookin for attention! n*ggas know our mf name ring bells across the globe! Palms up Dubb! And undying to every righteous Rep on this post! All Is Well! Or Go Too Hell! *MIGHTY* :tiphat:

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5
soldier

Post by 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 3rd, 2015, 12:32 am

MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:emotional a$$ zombie hook, standing in front of the store with a hotdog year round ain't lordism :lmao: ,u ain't sh*t, and yo branch & chill with dat dissin da moes ,u better str8en dat sh*t up on Bull hooks done had bad experience outsouth boaa :lmao: :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FzOLRxCdi ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

show u 4oes droppin da 5ive outsouth, they outwest k, vlk :ohhh:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DuVGD3o-o ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
b*tch u ain't neva been in the presence of a real lord to even be blankin sh*t goofy! But once you save up enough of yo allowance to finally catch the grey hound here ima get you in tune wit the body and you'll behold greatness no beef jus schooling! And it's SHABAZZ OR NOTHIN! Stop pump fakin CI till I die!
Whus gud sane palms up.. EL Shabazz most def MIVLN REP. whur u CI from?
All is well O5O! You already know I'm a Shabazz warrior from the motherland! The best side of course! And Cicero and Ohio to be exact! But my devine location is the D.I.V. 1100! Last name first brother! Mighty!

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » March 12th, 2015, 9:44 pm

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:emotional a$$ zombie hook, standing in front of the store with a hotdog year round ain't lordism :lmao: ,u ain't sh*t, and yo branch & chill with dat dissin da moes ,u better str8en dat sh*t up on Bull hooks done had bad experience outsouth boaa :lmao: :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FzOLRxCdi ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DuVGD3o-o ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
b*tch u ain't neva been in the presence of a real lord to even be blankin sh*t goofy! But once you save up enough of yo allowance to finally catch the grey hound here ima get you in tune wit the body and you'll behold greatness no beef jus schooling! And it's SHABAZZ OR NOTHIN! Stop pump fakin CI till I die!
All is well O5O! You already know I'm a Shabazz warrior from the motherland! The best side of course! And Cicero and Ohio to be exact! But my devine location is the D.I.V. 1100! Last name first brother! Mighty!
truly. im Mafioso from Milwaukee, WI plugged through Locust st ..divine section brown deer rd ill see if my bros know any of your bros so we can rotate sane... undying

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5
soldier

Post by 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 12th, 2015, 10:51 pm

MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:
MAFIAOSOCRAZY wrote:
5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 wrote:

truly. im Mafioso from Milwaukee, WI plugged through Locust st ..divine section brown deer rd ill see if my bros know any of your bros so we can rotate sane... undying
El Shabazz no doubt brother! That Golden Cord connects something fierce! I would give you my math so we can get in tune brother but I ont want twenty sweet as to be calling me at 3 am lookin for Chicago gang info! Jus hit me wit ae mail tho so we can get in tune [email protected]! Mighty :tiphat:

hiighassniigga
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » March 13th, 2015, 11:55 am

noble knights

boss

Post by ... » March 13th, 2015, 3:24 pm

bps

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 13th, 2015, 4:11 pm

Voted Gaylords :bow: :bow: :bow:

Respected all across the globe, just the name 'Gaylord' strikes fear into the hearts of Caucasian Girlscouts everywhere :cheer:

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5
soldier

Post by 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » March 13th, 2015, 4:16 pm

2wo-g wrote:Voted Gaylords :bow: :bow: :bow:

Respected all across the globe, just the name 'Gaylord' strikes fear into the hearts of Caucasian Girlscouts everywhere :cheer:
:lol: :whaat: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: that sh*t was proly the funniest sh*t I den heard since I been on this mf! :salute: this devine day jus keep gettin better and better! :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » March 13th, 2015, 6:44 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:on bull, we should kick the lords out the fin anyways just let it be kings n stones & cobras :stoned: , go bakk to being indie ,reppin gloves tophat n sugar cane :lmao: with playboy bunny

:umhm:

YO BACON a$$ AIN'T sh*t BUT A DIRTBUG :whaat: