Mickey Cobras

Greenghost2212
superior

Re: Mickey Cobras

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 3rd, 2015, 9:14 pm

ITS A REASON WE GOT DIFFERENT HOUSES. FOR ONE ITS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO TAK DOWN THE AVLN FOR THAT FACT. AND 2 REGARDLESS OF FIRST NAMES MOST BROS LAST NAME FIRST.

Zoediak1804
prince

Post by Zoediak1804 » February 3rd, 2015, 10:21 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:ITS A REASON WE GOT DIFFERENT HOUSES. FOR ONE ITS DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO TAK DOWN THE AVLN FOR THAT FACT. AND 2 REGARDLESS OF FIRST NAMES MOST BROS LAST NAME FIRST.
if a VL set has a diff name than the main factions is it still legit?

i came across tags that said "Righteous Vice Lords, Celestial Vice Lords, Blakk Vice Lords"

never met a VL claimin this tho

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 4th, 2015, 12:23 pm

WHY IS THIS GOOFY EVEN HERE :whaat: NOBODY TALKIN BOUT YO DIRTY a$$ CITY FAM PLUS NOBODY REASON THAT LONG a$$ BULLSHIT :lol:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 4th, 2015, 4:00 pm

THAT b*tch A TROLL LIKE U n*gga :whaat:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » February 4th, 2015, 10:10 pm

PabloL'Z wrote:cobras really ain't on sh*t nowadays
okay west coast mexican :whaat:

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » February 4th, 2015, 10:20 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:

I be back forth between l.A. & Chicago. Mexican naw homie, Belizean

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » February 4th, 2015, 11:12 pm

PabloL'Z wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:

"account made february 3rd" "lynchmen locs"

whats up chris. new name? new nationality? juggling two different cities? im not even mad at your f*ggot a$$, im impressed your that dedicated to this website. your still a f*g and a pedophile but damn.

BuffaloCriss
underboss

Post by BuffaloCriss » February 4th, 2015, 11:16 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
PabloL'Z wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:

"account made february 3rd" "lynchmen locs"

whats up chris. new name? new nationality? juggling two different cities? im not even mad at your f*ggot a$$, im impressed your that dedicated to this website. your still a f*g and a pedophile but damn.
who??

Gangsta773
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » February 5th, 2015, 9:40 am

Back in the Robert Taylor Homes they ended up having three buildings 5322 5323 5326. They got ran up outta 4848. They were in building 5244 too until Mick's older brother got hit. You know the saying "knock the head off body fall apart" But they were drawing as Stones from the late 60s up until a bit after Mick's death. Then they got on sum mo ol reckless type sh*t lol they buildings start having as many cracked pyramids as cracked 6pt Stars and dipped rakes. I know for a fact 100% they emulated their board and house rules after the GDs on the Low... :tiphat: Think about it "house rules"???? ABPSN wasn't really holding no high rise buildings like that back then....I always found MCN rather odd when Mick actually died a Stone. I know majority of the older brothers who are now considered inactive are only familiar with the Cobra Stone demo and even they said from about 83' to now the Cobras got on sum mo sh*t.

lil sin
boss

Post by lil sin » February 5th, 2015, 10:29 pm

:bow:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:idk how you can say we "didnt" branch out....ill tell you like this though, when we branch out we branch out officially, you go to a major city, it might be 3, 4 decks of vice lords, how many plugged though? same for GDs (i notice gd have more impersonators, including IGD) never met a mickey cobra east of south bend indiana to be 100 with you. we in michigan (muskegon), indiana (SBI, naptown, met a MC from gary in wabash), illinois (chicago, prolly the burbs too), milwaukee, minneapple, memphis, birmingham AL, DEEP in the delta (cleveland, greenville, yazoo city, clarksdale) fort myers fl, jacksonville panama city fl and orlando

i can understand those who say "oh the cobras aren't deep" in relativity to mobs like Cs Ts moes 2's and 7's, but to say we dont branch out? figure you might needa dig deeper.

and bear in mind the cities i just named - thats off what i know; imagine where else we could be or have impersonators @

i rather be considered a small mob then a large mob with imposters among us. :2cents:
Yup it's sholl been some Cobras in walker homes(south Memphis) for a lil min nd a newer lil click of Cobras in castalia(also south Memphis) I'm coo wit sum of dem folks in castalia they good people nd they stay havin dat strenf for 10. They mostly b wit uvls out here

Epiconic
fresh meat

Post by Epiconic » March 26th, 2015, 9:21 am

Gangsta773 wrote:Back in the Robert Taylor Homes they ended up having three buildings 5322 5323 5326. They got ran up outta 4848. They were in building 5244 too until Mick's older brother got hit. You know the saying "knock the head off body fall apart" But they were drawing as Stones from the late 60s up until a bit after Mick's death. Then they got on sum mo ol reckless type sh*t lol they buildings start having as many cracked pyramids as cracked 6pt Stars and dipped rakes. I know for a fact 100% they emulated their board and house rules after the GDs on the Low... :tiphat: Think about it "house rules"???? ABPSN wasn't really holding no high rise buildings like that back then....I always found MCN rather odd when Mick actually died a Stone. I know majority of the older brothers who are now considered inactive are only familiar with the Cobra Stone demo and even they said from about 83' to now the Cobras got on sum mo sh*t.
It was Cobras in the Taylors before BGDN was even established. It was Del Vikings, Deacons, Outlaw Apaches and Egyptian Cobras there. It wasn't until the BGDN alliance was formed that the D's began dominating the buildings. The ABPSRN had it's season just as BGDN, don't speak on the collective body because revolting and separation with understanding are two different things. Mick transitioned a man and a Cobra before anything. It is said that a house divided won't stand. Although separation was necessary, still bonded by blood. All these shorties still out here doing COBRA is lovely however, if one is not thoroughly inclined with the lineage and purpose of what they supposedly representing....it's void. 051YM THF 800DiddyGrove etc. The C the true essence has been lost in the shuffle. How are brothers claiming the righteous path when they vision clouded by: Molly, Lean, Greed, Jealousy, Lack of Loyalty, Excessive Smoke etc. all these things contribute to them being blind off path from the original righteous vision.
If AIS....AITW

ROCKMOBB
major

Post by ROCKMOBB » March 26th, 2015, 1:04 pm

i remember some n*ggas out here use to claim cobra stone most of them flipped to 59 brims after they found out what the real deal was lmao.. them n*ggas use to be flamed the f*ck up too, they use to move too much like bloods to me, but f*ck all that tho how yall n*ggas be posting videos & pictures & all that up here ?

Coaster
sergeant

Post by Coaster » November 21st, 2016, 4:27 am

yea I was in Robert Traylor during the golden era when the mcz took over, 91-05

MONSOON
underboss

Post by MONSOON » November 21st, 2016, 7:20 am

[quote="ws_sbi_mickey"][quote="Redro5150"]

[quote="ws_sbi_mickey"]idk how you can say we "didnt" branch out....ill tell you like this though, when we branch out we branch out [b]officially[/b], you go to a major city, it might be 3, 4 decks of vice lords, how many plugged though? same for GDs (i notice gd have more impersonators, including IGD) never met a mickey cobra east of south bend indiana to be 100 with you. we in michigan (muskegon), indiana (SBI, naptown, met a MC from gary in wabash), illinois (chicago, prolly the burbs too), milwaukee, minneapple, memphis, birmingham AL, DEEP in the delta (cleveland, greenville, yazoo city, clarksdale) fort myers fl, jacksonville panama city fl and orlando

i can understand those who say "oh the cobras aren't deep" in relativity to mobs like Cs Ts moes 2's and 7's, but to say we dont branch out? figure you might needa dig deeper.

and bear in mind the cities i just named - thats off what i know; imagine where else we could be or have impersonators @

i rather be considered a small mob then a large mob with imposters among us. :2cents:[/quote]
I feel you, but there are small places all over that wouldn't even be contested with y'all and what I'm saying is why wouldn't you branch to there? A lot more sh*t can happen. You could branch but make sure the sh*t is real and all that because the place would only be as big as the set is.[/quote]

in theory your right but this being said - its alot of small towns we have a heavy presence in - muskegon, benton harbor, cleveland, yazoo city, f*ck it the whole delta.

[quote="Redro5150"]Yo mick, y'all got sh*t like renegades, maniac, outlaw, insane, etc. Mobs amongst you?[/quote]

in this era.......those cliques account for a large portion of us unfortunately[/quote]

Na'll buddy y'all not making no noise in the Delta like that.... definitely not in Clarks-Vegas.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 23rd, 2016, 11:10 pm

AND ITS A REASON ITS A LOT OF 12z THROUGHOUT THE MIDWEST. IT'S DIFFERENT TYPES OF LORDS DIFFERENT PLACES WHERE OTHERS DON'T WANNA GO OR HAVEN'T BEEN YET.