Why Albany Park is not for white people.

BeboDollaz
major

Re: Why Albany Park is not for white people.

Post by BeboDollaz » February 3rd, 2016, 7:44 pm

Forgot to mention, dude is like in his early 20's.. you're an old fart trying to argue with a young king buddy who really about htat life.

There's like 6 of us on here who know each otherin real life but dont sit here and brag about it. you fools think its just bigfoe me armando and ap..

Just because we dont interact on here always don't mean sh*t. and not all of us know everyone.. Armando doesnt ever chill in ALbany park.. Ap lives there and Big FOe chills there form time to time just like myself

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 3rd, 2016, 8:12 pm

Seriously? I hate to interrupt but the following comment just erks me!.... Note: I had to correct BIG 4's usual typos.

"There's like 6 of us on here who know each other in real life but don't sit here and brag about it."

Why and what the f*ck would the 6 of you numb-skulls even "not" brag about? Not brag about what? Not brag about being a bunch of password sharing, pathetic losers on the world wide web? :smh:

Hang it up already man. You and the other 5 fake faggots that are supposedly your homies DONT EXIST and either you're delusional or just fucking with everyone on here. You're pathetically worthless and just f*ck up the MW forum with all that drama.

Sorry to interrupt, I'll let you and your 5 alter-ego's get back to the topic at hand.

:drama:

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » February 3rd, 2016, 10:04 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Seriously? I hate to interrupt but the following comment just erks me!.... Note: I had to correct BIG 4's usual typos.

"There's like 6 of us on here who know each other in real life but don't sit here and brag about it."

Why and what the f*ck would the 6 of you numb-skulls even "not" brag about? Not brag about what? Not brag about being a bunch of password sharing, pathetic losers on the world wide web? :smh:

Hang it up already man. You and the other 5 fake faggots that are supposedly your homies DONT EXIST and either you're delusional or just fucking with everyone on here. You're pathetically worthless and just f*ck up the MW forum with all that drama.

Sorry to interrupt, I'll let you and your 5 alter-ego's get back to the topic at hand.

Nah, It's fine. I'm not the least bit insulted.. Because I can almost guarantee people like you have 0 real friends in life. You probably don't even have a girl you can bang.. That's why you're constantly hanging off dudes nuts on this website.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » February 3rd, 2016, 10:45 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Seriously? I hate to interrupt but the following comment just erks me!.... Note: I had to correct BIG 4's usual typos.

Nah, It's fine. I'm not the least bit insulted.. Because I can almost guarantee people like you have 0 real friends in life. You probably don't even have a girl you can bang.. That's why you're constantly hanging off dudes nuts on this website.
Say what you want but we all know your a fucking joke! You're irrelevant and just annoying as f*ck! Somebody gone pop you with one shot and drop you and all 5 of your other fake, ghost-a$$ accounts that roll with you! You gone be the only real body dug in that dirt. Them worms probably wouldn't even wanna f*ck with your fake a$$!

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » February 12th, 2016, 7:30 pm

sin1077 wrote:@ Cullom fake a$$ royal lil boy u need to stop already smh. I already exposed u when u didn't even know why SGDz & Royalz at war goofy. You didn't even know how 1 of da brothers got killed by da Royalz when he was pulling a mission with da shotty and none of this ain't no secret so just quit already and go troll some other mob cause ain't no one buying your bullshit pathetic a$$ n*gga SMH.A And to anyone talking sh*t bout da boys if we ain't on sh*t then get us outta AP then stop talking & do something.

SGDn Tk Folks

you bum