AMCN

rvl182212
associate

Re: AMCN

Post by rvl182212 » January 26th, 2015, 11:36 am

Solovet wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:Not just on evergreen the Marshall field apts also wit the 4z and fluids.
Travs in the mix too. Most them Lords outta Cabrini too Bankroll 500 Oak to be exact. In the early 2000s, on the Northpole, the MCs operations got hit HARD! Including the Lathrop Homes MCs too. Around 06 07 they tried regrouping and another king was appointed but they were never the same. They also tried flooding the Cabrini Row Houses (Lowrises) after the buildings got demolished but them Wildend GDs wasn't having it. The Black P Stones in the row houses too and they MCK too. MCs on the Northpole situation similar to MCs outsouth. Cuz after them n*ggas in the Dearborn Homes got hit outhsouth :rip2: That was slick they new headquarters since "The Hole" 53rd State was gone :2cents: No disrespect but the MCs never imposed a real threat. Them East Rogers Park / Juneway Jungle / Howard / Gutta Ville GDs be warring with eath other and the Hi City Wicked City BPS arch rivals of the Lords and Foes. n*ggas ain't worried about the MCs. MCN recruitment fell off MAJOR in the recent generations.

Outside the city there isn't no MCs,and damn it seem they always into wit stones and lords and LOSING.
They might as well be like the souls or breeds

Solovet
fresh meat

Post by Solovet » January 26th, 2015, 12:35 pm

Northside MCs and Southside MCs have always had different demos. As small as they house is they too even have division. I know personally in lock up, Menard to be specific ALL MCs demo as Cobra Stones. Think about the major wars covered by the media back in Cabrini....were GDs vs GDs for the most part. Brothers weren't concerned with MCs joe! It was a small independent gang back in Cabrini called the Deuce Wilds that gave the MCs all they could handle!!! Deuce Wilds eventually evolved into Wildend GDs :2cents: What does that tell you about who ran the more enticing campaign lol :lol: :tiphat: MCs couldn't even wipe out the Deuce Wilds :facepalm:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » January 26th, 2015, 1:04 pm

rvl182212 wrote:
Solovet wrote:
lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:Not just on evergreen the Marshall field apts also wit the 4z and fluids.
Travs in the mix too. Most them Lords outta Cabrini too Bankroll 500 Oak to be exact. In the early 2000s, on the Northpole, the MCs operations got hit HARD! Including the Lathrop Homes MCs too. Around 06 07 they tried regrouping and another king was appointed but they were never the same. They also tried flooding the Cabrini Row Houses (Lowrises) after the buildings got demolished but them Wildend GDs wasn't having it. The Black P Stones in the row houses too and they MCK too. MCs on the Northpole situation similar to MCs outsouth. Cuz after them n*ggas in the Dearborn Homes got hit outhsouth :rip2: That was slick they new headquarters since "The Hole" 53rd State was gone :2cents: No disrespect but the MCs never imposed a real threat. Them East Rogers Park / Juneway Jungle / Howard / Gutta Ville GDs be warring with eath other and the Hi City Wicked City BPS arch rivals of the Lords and Foes. n*ggas ain't worried about the MCs. MCN recruitment fell off MAJOR in the recent generations.

Outside the city there isn't no MCs,and damn it seem they always into wit stones and lords and LOSING.
n*gga what? how it aint no MCs outside the city when im a mickey cobra from south bend indiana and we in the south, and we in michigan, prolly other places too :cmon: and where we beefing with lords at? where?

this solovet n*gga always talking ill upon us from a safe place. how can you say we not a threat? look at princeton, look at bds and mcs in englewood, look at shields; and its f*cked up i can say all this knowingly, considering im from OT. get a life n*gga.

dont ask me about the northside or the cabrinis; its a well known fact we only one or 2 buildings in the cabrinis, yet we still stayed alive; who the f*ck is a deuce wilds? maybe we didnt wipe them out; but they sure as hell didnt wipe US out and i DARE a f*ck n*gga to say we got taxed cause you lying. on the other hand, look at the robert taylor homes, we were dominant in that b*tch. dearborn homes, you n*ggas KNOW we ran that, hell we still heavy in there and thats saying something because DEA ATF whoever the f*ck came in with hundreds upon hundreds of agents, raided, and took in over 50 of us including the big guys.

you n*ggas can say "oh the MCs arent a threat" "oh they not a factor" but if you a real n*gga, not an internet n*gga, see for yourself rt.

as for my city, we only beef w/ lakeside gd and some beacon heights stones, and n*gga we STAY winning like coach mike brey n*gga, we going to march madness n*gga f*ck a internet n*gga talking sh*t when the lions is in the cage n*gga im gully

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » January 26th, 2015, 1:24 pm

its over :lol: when yall gon realize that :cmon: mcn hold no real land anymore just a block :lol: or mix in wit other gangmembers from a different mob

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » January 26th, 2015, 1:35 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
rvl182212 wrote:
Solovet wrote:

n*gga what? how it aint no MCs outside the city when im a mickey cobra from south bend indiana and we in the south, and we in michigan, prolly other places too :cmon: and where we beefing with lords at? where?

this solovet n*gga always talking ill upon us from a safe place. how can you say we not a threat? look at princeton, look at bds and mcs in englewood, look at shields; and its f*cked up i can say all this knowingly, considering im from OT. get a life n*gga.

dont ask me about the northside or the cabrinis; its a well known fact we only one or 2 buildings in the cabrinis, yet we still stayed alive; who the f*ck is a deuce wilds? maybe we didnt wipe them out; but they sure as hell didnt wipe US out and i DARE a f*ck n*gga to say we got taxed cause you lying. on the other hand, look at the robert taylor homes, we were dominant in that b*tch. dearborn homes, you n*ggas KNOW we ran that, hell we still heavy in there and thats saying something because DEA ATF whoever the f*ck came in with hundreds upon hundreds of agents, raided, and took in over 50 of us including the big guys.

you n*ggas can say "oh the MCs arent a threat" "oh they not a factor" but if you a real n*gga, not an internet n*gga, see for yourself rt.

as for my city, we only beef w/ lakeside gd and some beacon heights stones, and n*gga we STAY winning like coach mike brey n*gga, we going to march madness n*gga f*ck a internet n*gga talking sh*t when the lions is in the cage n*gga im gully
Oh you in the bend? I lived them ways years ago by the st joesph river... lived in mishawauka too... and elkhart didnt kno MCN was out there

Solovet
fresh meat

Post by Solovet » January 26th, 2015, 1:41 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:

Look f*ck n*gga! I know you a OT fan of MC and all but you don't have a fucking clue bout what's going on in Chicagoland. You always randomly throwing out "Princeton" "Shields" MCs clicking with opps to survive :facepalm: FOH! b*tch what about H-Block 071 Hermitage who get no recognition and they held it down dolo round madd opps! Oh that's right, unlike the 051YM, THF, 800BPSRejects all over youtube you can't do net research :cmon: Ain't you a mickey cobra stoe villain anyways? :wtf:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote: look at the robert taylor homes, we were dominant in that b*tch.
:wtf: :facepalm: :lol: R.I.P to your MCredibility
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:look at bds and mcs in englewood,
WTF the BDs got to do with yall :wtf: only the lame a$$ THF MCs d*ck riding em other MCs cracking treyz so f*ck you mean phony? Get off they nuts they not fucking with y'all like that...like I said bring your OT a$$ to the land to get intune don't let THF demo f*ck up your perception about opps goof :lol:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:its a well known fact we only one or 2 buildings in the cabrinis,
Wrong again :facepalm: you think Marshalfield Gardens were just built post the cabrini high rises demolition,

Solovet
fresh meat

Post by Solovet » January 26th, 2015, 1:45 pm

LOL MC...n*gga you couldn't even MC a program,FOH with cho fake a$$ second hand out dated a$$ info LAME!

Solovet
fresh meat

Post by Solovet » January 26th, 2015, 1:48 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:its over :lol: when yall gon realize that :cmon: mcn hold no real land anymore just a block :lol: or mix in wit other gangmembers from a different mob
He ain't intune 800 Crank Town Chief Town StonySpot BPSRejects!

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » January 26th, 2015, 2:24 pm

mcs had da taylors on lock :lol: :killself: they only had few buildings between 53rd -52nd :lol: & they didn't have all the buildings on 52nd..

Solovet
fresh meat

Post by Solovet » January 26th, 2015, 3:17 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:mcs had da taylors on lock :lol: :killself: they only had few buildings between 53rd -52nd :lol: & they didn't have all the buildings on 52nd..
they were in fact "dominant" in the Dearborn homes but they didn't control EVERY building there. GDs had 27th MCs was on 29th.
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:dearborn homes, you n*ggas KNOW we ran that, hell we still heavy in there and thats saying something because DEA ATF whoever the f*ck came in with hundreds upon hundreds of agents, raided, and took in over 50 of us including the big guys.
Of course y'all still there because UNLIKE Stateway Gardens, Robert Taylor Homes and the Harold Ickes where the Folks dominated. Dearborn Homes didn't get demolished they got remodeled while all y'all opps got moved out cuz they buildings got demolished...So technically the city of Chicago had to take care the MCs opps on the lowend :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW y'all still there with no opps....what a challenge :lol: FOH!

Fake Deleted
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » January 26th, 2015, 6:48 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:i cant be the only one among us on this lil website....who here cobra proud? :tiphat:
Yo, bro. I always thought MC's & Moes was close? If I'm not mistaken wasn't the cat that started MC's a BPS at 1 point or nah? Also I'm surprised as hell at the 5 vs 5 wars. The way Chicago gangs come off sometimes is like it's a bunch of little kids running the show while the old heads dead, retired or locked up like y'all really have no guidance not dissing or anything but 1 thing I could say about Los Angeles gangs is that their OG's are always proven to be around while y'all big up the ones who not around anymore like whoever leading y'all now is as lost as y'all...

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » January 26th, 2015, 7:56 pm

@Solovet. :tiphat: U going 2 hard on'em big bro. He don't know what's going on out here, so I let em talk till his mouth dry. Too thirsty on his Mick sh*t. @Black Wall. Bro, alot of sh*t u c us speak on is ancient :lol: Like I said in the 12 post, it's animosity but no shootings and sh*t. The Snakes couldn't really afford 2 have an all out war with any team now. They smart. Stacking, staying out the way of unnecessary drama. U c how they did my Sun Lil Marc! He was from YM051 "lil Bro" used 2 go on Drexel and f*ck with them. n*ggas let that sh*t _______ :shrug: Real lil n*gga 2. B.I.P. Lil Marc :rip2:

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » January 26th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Dearborns - GDs 5 buildings:: MCs - 11 buildings

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » January 26th, 2015, 8:09 pm

plus ain't sh*t shakin in da borns no more..

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » January 26th, 2015, 8:16 pm

Tee133 wrote:
cookcounty wrote:this should be a cautionery tale.........join the mc's and end up like those losers

mc's do know how to hold down their small a$$ spots
aint no losers over here clown just cause we a small nation dont make us no worser than another mob every MC set u know about hold they own and aint no mofo moved us yet 61st Cottage Grove(800)Diddy Grove, 51st St. Lawrence to 48th Drexel(young Money), 75th Jeffery(Raw Town), 58th Woods(Kaos Town), 44th 55th Princeton 55thNormal(Dodge City), 106th Wentworth, 108th Morgan, 71st Hermatige(Ghost Town) 65th Evans(Bad Boys), North Side on Evergreen and Segdwick(Cabrini Greens), 90th Cottage Grove(SpookTown), and we still growing and getting deeper and stronger a$$ we speak and we on our money so use better choice of words...

tee he said this in 2012..

now what we see a whole bunch of 1 block decks :lol: 10-6 wentworth, 90th & cottage, 10-8 morgan etc.

mcs ain't got no land :lol:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » January 26th, 2015, 11:21 pm

U STEADY FLAPPIN YO DUMBASS LYIN a$$ GUMS :whaat: WHAT THE f*ck IS U AND YO SO CALLED SET CENTRAL CITY DOIN?????

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » January 26th, 2015, 11:40 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:U STEADY FLAPPIN YO DUMBASS LYIN a$$ GUMS :whaat: WHAT THE f*ck IS U AND YO SO CALLED SET CENTRAL CITY DOIN?????
lying where :cmon: ccg,scg,11-9 gangsters :tiphat: :bow:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » January 26th, 2015, 11:48 pm

YO LIFE IS A LIE :lol:

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » January 27th, 2015, 12:05 am

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:YO LIFE IS A LIE :lol:
u rite :smh: im really from rockford illinois & im a bpsn :ohhh: :sad: