14 year old des plained teen killed in rosemont

Bel Airs
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

14 year old des plained teen killed in rosemont

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 3rd, 2015, 9:18 pm

Rosemont got gangs out there now? I know they get a grip of mexicans damn :rip2:

ROSEMONT, Ill. (WLS) -- Police are investigating after a 14-year-old boy was found shot to death in northwest suburban Rosemont.

Rosemont Police and the Major Case Assistance Team are looking into the shooting which happened around 10 p.m. Friday in an apartment complex next door to the All State Arena.

Investigators said they first received a 911 call about a disturbance taking place in front of an apartment building on Carol Ct. Moments later, more 911 calls came in reporting gunshots coming from a gangway one block over.

When they arrived, they found 14-year-old Patrick Boswell of Des Plaines shot once in the head.

"Every time I see him here, I see him with a group of kids on their skateboard," said resident Marcos Mendez. They always seem to go to the Allstate Arena because it's flat."

"My daughter was here, she was scared," said resident Raul Menchaca. "I didn't want to go to work; they didn't want me to leave at first. I didn't want to leave because she was shaking. My wife had to take care of her."

No arrests have been made, but police are looking into the possibility that the shooting was gang-related.

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 3rd, 2015, 9:19 pm

What mob in Carol Courts is that SGDs? or MLDs?

STFU
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Unread post by STFU » January 4th, 2015, 8:18 am

i think i been there before it's a huge apt multi building complex right? if so they got something there and post up outside.

Stray-Matter
lieutenant
Affiliation: Retired Folks UA, IG

Unread post by Stray-Matter » January 4th, 2015, 11:54 am

He was a King according to his FB profile. Don't know what is over there.

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 4th, 2015, 1:57 pm

Went to a halloween party there a few years ago, its a mexican apartment complex. Wonder what mob is over there, think I seen some folks tagging can't remember which ones

#PAXDillon
foot soldier

Unread post by #PAXDillon » January 4th, 2015, 2:32 pm

Des Plaines got hella kings. I never heard of a gang in Rosemont before tho

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 4th, 2015, 3:10 pm

Dee Road Kings and IGs deep out there to, and a few Royals and GDs to

#PAXDillon
foot soldier

Unread post by #PAXDillon » January 4th, 2015, 3:12 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Dee Road Kings and IGs deep out there to, and a few Royals and GDs to
Yea I heard Royals was there I never actually came across one tho but I met hella kings from there

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 4th, 2015, 4:08 pm

They out there, GDs deep to, but they don't really bang. IGs deep out there. GDs growing out there though

STFU
underboss

Unread post by STFU » January 5th, 2015, 6:15 am

it was Mexicans posted up they didn't say nothing to me i had my tats all exposed they were just quiet. I didn't know who they were but i was going to a party there too. It's a huge complex i bet there's a mix of every mob. Someone touched my car either looking through the window cuz i got tints or they lifted my car handle cuz i have a 2 way remote with the alarm silent so i can sneak up on mfkas. alarms speakers are useless it annoys ppl and just cutting the wire will kill the noise. and just let month i had my let's in my ignition running and stepped out and the damm door closed half way. i didn't have any tools so i borrowed a neighbors hanger and spent 15mins trying to unlatch the door handle with the little space i had from the door half closed. 100s of ppl saw me nobody called fifty for potential car theft.

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 6th, 2015, 1:52 am

They caught dude who did it. Reading the comments people are saying Dude who murdered the kid was a IG and supposedly the Kings came to their hood trying to gangbang and he shot one of them and killed them.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/d ... story.html

GTown
colonel
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Unread post by GTown » January 8th, 2015, 10:04 pm

They Gangtaz over their.. when I was kicking it one time with the jungle Gz. Years back.. they was at a civil war one time with them. they wanted us to go out their. We was like we rather cap some flakes then some Gz.. f*ck you mean, but as far as the war most likely it's squashed. Probably ova a b*tch... but that's all Gangstaz in that complex.. right off toughy and Mannheim. I didn't believe it but it's true straight up. Even though you the burbs shouts out get money :tiphat:

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 8th, 2015, 11:35 pm

Them Gs must bang hard because they rolled up on me and my boys at the gas station once dipping the crown with so much passion and enthusiasm. You couldn't talk to these niggas it was straight "king killa King killa king killa"

BarefaceBlaine
superior
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Unread post by BarefaceBlaine » January 8th, 2015, 11:36 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Them Gs must bang hard because they rolled up on me and my boys at the gas station once dipping the crown with so much passion and enthusiasm. You couldn't talk to these niggas it was straight "king killa King killa king killa"
u say them folkz bangin hard but why they the main ones in memphis gettin shot? :cmon:

hiighassniigga
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: paper city

Unread post by hiighassniigga » January 11th, 2015, 2:44 pm

its fake a$$ suburban igs who wanna be like the jungle

a-town was the only nigga that was a real ig n he locked up now

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 12th, 2015, 1:06 am

Them Kings are lame to......they been getting treated out there since I can remember. All deep for nothing...

hiighassniigga
underboss

Unread post by hiighassniigga » January 12th, 2015, 1:44 am

des plaines had sum certified niggas in the late 90s early 00s right until goofy from LKst got killed and teaspoon from dee rd started robbin his own "king brothers"

GTown
colonel
Affiliation: BIG OL G

Unread post by GTown » January 15th, 2015, 5:52 pm

I heard of A town. Real talk that's what the jungle G'z was saying real talk the only real niggaz out their was A town Messiah Tank T Folks Shadow an Green eyes.. All those niggaz probably locked up.. sh*t f*ck it at least you treating them kkingz. But you know when you gone bang where white folks b at you bound to get caught up.. own G. That's why I love the Chi. CHI to I Die

hiighassniigga
underboss

Unread post by hiighassniigga » January 16th, 2015, 3:29 am

GTown wrote:I heard of A town. Real talk that's what the jungle G'z was saying real talk the only real niggaz out their was A town Messiah Tank T Folks Shadow an Green eyes.. All those niggaz probably locked up.. sh*t f*ck it at least you treating them kkingz. But you know when you gone bang where white folks b at you bound to get caught up.. own G. That's why I love the Chi. CHI to I Die
tank was the biggest b*tch nigga i ever met. dude went to county n was folks b*tch n he got out n all of a sudden he dont bang but then he do again lol des plaines trailer park trash tryna be rosemont. i also seen that nigga get knocked out by this des plaines king named diamond, 1 hitta quitta sh*t.

n real sh*t they wasnt treatin no kings, that lil shorty killed ig folks back in like 2011 or sum sh*t it took these niggas 3 years to retaliate n they kill a 14 yr old lol and i personally seen kings posted in "apache park" where they was tryna claim thats igs block n folks aint do sh*t about it.

i aint even talkin bout on igs esp from the jungle cuz jungle niggas had killas for years n shadow lol that nigga been stopped fuckin wit igs cuz of rosemont....rosemont is a joke n them niggas needa stop

hiighassniigga
underboss

Unread post by hiighassniigga » January 16th, 2015, 3:30 am

green eyez was a real ig too i forget where from but he wasnt no des plaines/rosemont fake nigga

hiighassniigga
underboss

Unread post by hiighassniigga » January 16th, 2015, 3:37 am

n from what i heard shadow was originally from the jungle but he fell out wit most them niggas n only f*cked wit certain niggas like dopey n penguin

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 16th, 2015, 4:48 am

Dee road Kings and IGs both lame as f*ck, so are them GDs and those b*tch a$$ surrats in mount prospect always getting beat up :lol: Its the suburbs, these fools banging in the quietest suburbs surrounded by rich white people, give them mexicans one apartment complex and they want to start claiming a hood :cmon: Des Plaines is soft and Rosemont is even softer. Its all cops and firefigters and rich white people with a patch of mexicans off in the corner. Only reason you go to rosemont is take your girl to muvico or go creep on some suburban hos at adobe :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss
Affiliation: Tapatio squad ask your HOE black girl friendly

Unread post by swaporamasfinst » January 16th, 2015, 3:06 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Dee road Kings and IGs both lame as f*ck, so are them GDs and those b*tch a$$ surrats in mount prospect always getting beat up :lol: Its the suburbs, these fools banging in the quietest suburbs surrounded by rich white people, give them mexicans one apartment complex and they want to start claiming a hood :cmon: Des Plaines is soft and Rosemont is even softer. Its all cops and firefigters and rich white people with a patch of mexicans off in the corner. Only reason you go to rosemont is take your girl to muvico or go creep on some suburban hos at adobe :lol:
you be surprised some burbs on some sh*t :shrug: but all the ones you mentioned p*ssy :whaat: arlington heights and west chicago a bunch of goof a$$ dudes too :killself: :facepalm:

Greasers712
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Unread post by Greasers712 » January 16th, 2015, 3:11 pm

Bel Airs wrote:Dee road Kings and IGs both lame as f*ck, so are them GDs and those b*tch a$$ surrats in mount prospect always getting beat up :lol: Its the suburbs, these fools banging in the quietest suburbs surrounded by rich white people, give them mexicans one apartment complex and they want to start claiming a hood :cmon: Des Plaines is soft and Rosemont is even softer. Its all cops and firefigters and rich white people with a patch of mexicans off in the corner. Only reason you go to rosemont is take your girl to muvico or go creep on some suburban hos at adobe :lol:

MP Surs :lol:

Lived there off Demptster for a long time. They deep but only because they all a bunch of 5ft tall 100lb paisas that can't hang on their own. U right though gotta have $$$ to live in MP an them others areas. MP gotta Lotta paisas straight from mexico living in complete filth all through the area. Poo butt babies walking around with their drunk paisa pappi while mommy goes out to collect food stamps smh...

The things this country does for scumbag immigrants is beyond me.

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 16th, 2015, 3:14 pm

MP surs might be the weakest gang in illinois :lol:

STFU
underboss

Unread post by STFU » January 16th, 2015, 6:00 pm

problem with these complexes is that mfkas move all the time they dont keep those hoods, cuz these lil fools momma got a new job. the apartments aint bad tho for real. and how gangsta gonna post up empty handed..

dee road is one of those long roads that passes through diff towns or burbs right?

hiighassniigga
underboss

Unread post by hiighassniigga » January 17th, 2015, 1:34 am

Greasers712 wrote:

Lived there off Demptster for a long time. They deep but only because they all a bunch of 5ft tall 100lb paisas that can't hang on their own. U right though gotta have $$$ to live in MP an them others areas. MP gotta Lotta paisas straight from mexico living in complete filth all through the area. Poo butt babies walking around with their drunk paisa pappi while mommy goes out to collect food stamps smh...

they got more clout than yall gaylords :lol: thats whats so sad about this :whaat: how fake cali niggas in the suburbs put in more work than yall :lol: i know they dropped kings in the burbs gaylords aint put in work since fucking the 90s

hiighassniigga
underboss

Unread post by hiighassniigga » January 17th, 2015, 1:36 am

any gang in the suburb is a joke. the only sh*t i heard bout was elgin harvey n chi heights. there was alotta surenos in elgin but im sure they got ran out.

Greasers712
boss
Affiliation: neutral

Unread post by Greasers712 » January 17th, 2015, 10:05 am

hiighassniigga wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:

they got more clout than yall gaylords :lol: thats whats so sad about this :whaat: how fake cali niggas in the suburbs put in more work than yall :lol: i know they dropped kings in the burbs gaylords aint put in work since fucking the 90s

Nigga please......

Read the papers about the surrats and read about them getting popped with bb guns and robbing old drunk paisas :facepalm:

Then go look up the suburban GLs an how they served up a AC Cobra with a dome shot you fugazi f*ck boy :tiphat:

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » January 17th, 2015, 3:06 pm

Surenos getting treated in the burbs, the only king a surrat killed with angel and that was in 2004, I remember reading about that