White Vice Lords are no longer honored anymore

Unread post by Dray900 » December 29th, 2014, 9:48 pm

I know this isn't my Mob but anyone heard about this? i think its bogus

backintheday
colonel
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Unread post by backintheday » December 29th, 2014, 11:38 pm

I doubt that man... Once they take that oath it's over and I know there some white dudes in idoc with long sentences and fellas ain't turnin they back like that... It'd make em look weak.

Besides that the old man wouldn't be on that and if anyone he the one that made it happen in the first place.

Now they might be slowin up on the streets but really it don't happen a lot... Bet there less than 100 true white Vice Lords in the whole country.

backintheday
colonel
Affiliation: sssshhhhh

Unread post by backintheday » December 29th, 2014, 11:38 pm

I doubt that man... Once they take that oath it's over and I know there some white dudes in idoc with long sentences and fellas ain't turnin they back like that... It'd make em look weak.

Besides that the old man wouldn't be on that and if anyone he the one that made it happen in the first place.

Now they might be slowin up on the streets but really it don't happen a lot... Bet there less than 100 true white Vice Lords in the whole country.

#PAXDillon
foot soldier
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by #PAXDillon » December 29th, 2014, 11:47 pm

I haven't heard about this. My momma was CVL and she white growing up but she got blessed out so I don't think that affects her I doubt it's true tho :cmon:

STFU
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Unread post by STFU » December 30th, 2014, 3:47 am

white vls were at leclaire courts 45th s Cicero but those small row homes are gone for some time now. they were mixed because the area. they were legit but since i haven't seen any lately i assume they moved, moved on with life in anther state, or flipped. That was a important spot for the tophats $$ for out south so them white VLs were vital at the time.

Dray900
captain
Affiliation: Almighty Insane Black Gangster Disciple Nation

Unread post by Dray900 » December 30th, 2014, 4:34 am

backintheday wrote:I doubt that man... Once they take that oath it's over and I know there some white dudes in idoc with long sentences and fellas ain't turnin they back like that... It'd make em look weak.

thats what I thought cause I know Vice Lords take in Whites like Bricks take in Whites too like Snowball

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 30th, 2014, 4:36 am

#PAXDillon wrote:I haven't heard about this. My momma was CVL and she white growing up but she got blessed out so I don't think that affects her I doubt it's true tho :cmon:
yeah this a new law based on Lit like you have to be Black but David was a White CVL so im like it ether racist blacks that don't like whites but sh*t is bogus if you kill a Folk then you a Peoples Nation member

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 30th, 2014, 4:37 am

STFU wrote:white vls were at leclaire courts 45th s Cicero but those small row homes are gone for some time now. they were mixed because the area. they were legit but since i haven't seen any lately i assume they moved, moved on with life in anther state, or flipped. That was a important spot for the tophats $$ for out south so them white VLs were vital at the time.
I know for a fact that Vice Lords have some White Decks like as long as they follow they 75 I think they cool

Solovet
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Solovet » December 30th, 2014, 9:41 am

Nawl you good. I know you'll feel more comfortable CLAIMING VL than you are CLAIMING BD now... :lol: Let the new account emerge...... :tiphat: :facepalm:

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 30th, 2014, 11:06 am

Solovet wrote:Nawl you good. I know you'll feel more comfortable CLAIMING VL than you are CLAIMING BD now... :lol: Let the new account emerge...... :tiphat: :facepalm:
Free D.Rose.

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » December 30th, 2014, 6:50 pm

STFU wrote:white vls were at leclaire courts 45th s Cicero but those small row homes are gone for some time now. they were mixed because the area. they were legit but since i haven't seen any lately i assume they moved, moved on with life in anther state, or flipped. That was a important spot for the tophats $$ for out south so them white VLs were vital at the time.

So u heared bout the white fluid bros in the 40z too huh lol. Told these niggas.

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 30th, 2014, 7:33 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:

So u heared bout the white fluid bros in the 40z too huh lol. Told these niggas.
seen White Mafia Insane Vice Lords in Joilet too got White CVLs in Albany Park the Spanish 4CH I know somehow they claim the Fin and honored by Black Brothers they got to have some ties to Vice Lords I seen them posted on ACst and LAst and they have some White Members too

AllidoisFIN
captain
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: 360...no more no less :•:

Unread post by AllidoisFIN » January 1st, 2015, 11:10 am

All parts of TN have white VLs. I know white Ghosts and JYD down here and they are treated the same.

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » January 2nd, 2015, 4:14 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:All parts of TN have white VLs. I know white Ghosts and JYD down here and they are treated the same.
yeah but the Black Vice Lords in Chicago ain't honoring them that sounds like some Racist Blood and Crip sh*t in Cali :discust:

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » January 24th, 2015, 4:05 pm

SHUT YO CLOWN a$$ UP TROLL a$$ NIGGA :whaat:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
Affiliation: 13/3

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » January 24th, 2015, 4:35 pm

#PAXDillon wrote:I haven't heard about this. My momma was CVL and she white growing up but she got blessed out so I don't think that affects her I doubt it's true tho :cmon:
she got banged in then blessed out :lol: white girls mayn

Greenghost2212
superior

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » January 24th, 2015, 5:24 pm

sh*t FEMALES CAN GET IN THE NATION ANYWAY THEY CHOSE. BUT HONESTLY I RESPECT THE ONES WHO GET PAPERWORK RATHER THAN GETTIN f*cked IN.

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant
Affiliation: No Friends

Unread post by DOUGLASPARKK » January 25th, 2015, 11:50 am

Chicago the ones who opened the doors to Whites and Latinos so why would Memphis be letting whites in and Chicago not honoring it? It's white brothers in every single branch except maybe UT & Executioner.

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss
Affiliation: i64/i94/i20/i30/35E/35W/820

Unread post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » January 25th, 2015, 10:50 pm

Dumb thread.. Rico wouldnt grant membership then take it away for no re