Another Brawl at Chicago Ridge Mall

Bel Airs
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Another Brawl at Chicago Ridge Mall

Unread post by Bel Airs » December 27th, 2014, 10:37 pm

eport of shots fired and a fight that erupted in the food court at "jam-packed'' Chicago Ridge mall caused its evacuation and early closure Saturday night in the southwest suburb.

No one was injured and no arrests were made, Chicago Ridge Mayor Chuck Tokar said.

At about 6 p.m. officers responded to a fight in progress in the food court and while on the way, received a report of shots fired, prompting a "multi-jurisdictional response,'' according to a statement released by police.

cComments
Oh, how people exaggerate things.
THE MAN WITH THE PLAN
AT 9:27 PM DECEMBER 27, 2014
ADD A COMMENTSEE ALL COMMENTS

"Several groups previously within the food court area had begun to go into the mall area,'' the statement said. Stores began to close their gates and they made the decision to close the mall and evacuate.

“Somehow a fight broke out in the food court,’’ said Tokar. The fight “escalated,’’ said the mayor, who said no gunshots were fired.

Tokar did not know how many people were involved in the fight but he said no one was hurt.

“There were no weapons involved,’’ said Tokar.

The police statement confirmed no one was injured but said an "ongoing investigation is underway regarding the allegations of shots fired.''

The mall was “jam-packed’’ with people at the time, and set to close at 9 p.m., so management made the decision to close early, said the mayor.

A couple of dozen police officers responded from about four or five neighboring towns.

“It’s kind of scary that last night there was a fight at Navy Pier and here at a big mall in the south suburbs,’’ Tokar said, adding he had no information that the two fights were connected.

“I certainly thank God that it didn’t happen when the mall was at its peak leading up to Christmas,’’ said the mayor.

The mall is located near Ridgeland Avenue and 98th Street, at 444 Chicago Ridge Mall Dr.

Mall operations director Kris Ames said the mall would be open as usual Sunday

#PAXDillon
foot soldier

Unread post by #PAXDillon » December 27th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Bel Airs wrote:eport of shots fired and a fight that erupted in the food court at "jam-packed'' Chicago Ridge mall caused its evacuation and early closure Saturday night in the southwest suburb.

No one was injured and no arrests were made, Chicago Ridge Mayor Chuck Tokar said.

At about 6 p.m. officers responded to a fight in progress in the food court and while on the way, received a report of shots fired, prompting a "multi-jurisdictional response,'' according to a statement released by police.

cComments
Oh, how people exaggerate things.
THE MAN WITH THE PLAN
AT 9:27 PM DECEMBER 27, 2014
ADD A COMMENTSEE ALL COMMENTS

"Several groups previously within the food court area had begun to go into the mall area,'' the statement said. Stores began to close their gates and they made the decision to close the mall and evacuate.

“Somehow a fight broke out in the food court,’’ said Tokar. The fight “escalated,’’ said the mayor, who said no gunshots were fired.

Tokar did not know how many people were involved in the fight but he said no one was hurt.

“There were no weapons involved,’’ said Tokar.

The police statement confirmed no one was injured but said an "ongoing investigation is underway regarding the allegations of shots fired.''

The mall was “jam-packed’’ with people at the time, and set to close at 9 p.m., so management made the decision to close early, said the mayor.

A couple of dozen police officers responded from about four or five neighboring towns.

“It’s kind of scary that last night there was a fight at Navy Pier and here at a big mall in the south suburbs,’’ Tokar said, adding he had no information that the two fights were connected.

“I certainly thank God that it didn’t happen when the mall was at its peak leading up to Christmas,’’ said the mayor.

The mall is located near Ridgeland Avenue and 98th Street, at 444 Chicago Ridge Mall Dr.

Mall operations director Kris Ames said the mall would be open as usual Sunday
I used to live there :ohhh:

STFU
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Unread post by STFU » December 28th, 2014, 4:23 am

that mall sux so does ford city, riverside, the hip up north.

STFU
underboss

Unread post by STFU » December 28th, 2014, 4:23 am

and lincolnwood suc

SircBoyCri$$
boss
Affiliation: M.B.S.

Unread post by SircBoyCri$$ » December 28th, 2014, 4:27 am

chicago malls suck :tiphat:

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » December 28th, 2014, 5:42 am

Chicago malls do suck. And for some reason they barely in Chicago. I liked the hip back in the day before the remodeled it. Brickyard was cool, then they knock that b*tch down. I remember seeing movies at norridge and the brickyard, heard norridge ain't up no more either

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » December 28th, 2014, 11:51 am

YALL NIGS TRIPPIN THE BEST MALL AROUND CHICAGO IS NORTH RIVERSIDE .

chitowntdawg
boss
Affiliation: Almighty

Unread post by chitowntdawg » December 28th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Ford city the worst....except the theater they redid .....that sh*t sweet....but wont be long b4 people tear that sh*t up

STFU
underboss

Unread post by STFU » December 28th, 2014, 3:41 pm

i watch movies @ amc in downtown by Michigan ave or in the burbs. Too many assholes @ amc western or ford city. although i use to watch movies there as a shorty. I remember riding #62 Archer to Cicero man it was a long ride then anther bus to ford city before orange line was finally built and running.

Dray900
captain
Affiliation: Almighty Insane Black Gangster Disciple Nation

Unread post by Dray900 » December 28th, 2014, 10:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::bow: real gutta sh*t

boooooooooooooooo dat aint sh*t like dis :bow: Real A sh*t z6ne-6 sh*t :stoned:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aWB_LWM0yTY?list= ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
DUCK JOJO. GIG EM UP. REHIT EM UP. AND SEND EM BACK. GDK.

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » January 24th, 2015, 4:12 pm

STFU wrote:i watch movies @ amc in downtown by Michigan ave or in the burbs. Too many assholes @ amc western or ford city. although i use to watch movies there as a shorty. I remember riding #62 Archer to Cicero man it was a long ride then anther bus to ford city before orange line was finally built and running.
THE AMC ON WESTERN WAS COOL MY NIGGA. THE BRICKYARD IS UP BUT NOT LIKE IT USED TO BE. OLD COUNTRY BUFFET STILL THE sh*t. :lol: