Tell me your stories about F*ck*n up whiteboys

_brolic_
superior

Tell me your stories about F*ck*n up whiteboys

Post by _brolic_ » December 27th, 2014, 4:36 pm

Would love to hear some stories about people going at Gaylords, SCRs and other cornballs up in the land.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Re: Tell me your stories about F*ck*n up whiteboys

Post by Allinyourhood » December 27th, 2014, 4:45 pm

This is a stupid topic.
But I will tell you the time 2 GDz that were black from BCst tried to gangbang at me and picked a fight so I accepted and the 1st one got a headbutt to the face and that was it for him and the second one I punched 5 times in the face and he tried to grab me and I gave him an elbow and then pushed his stinking a$$ into a fire hydrant where he busted his dome.
p*ssy a$$ n*ggas trying to fight 2 on 1.....finball rolling.

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » December 27th, 2014, 6:06 pm

This guy Brolic proving again he know nothing about the land.

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » December 27th, 2014, 6:15 pm

White boys put in work to, these OT n*ggas clowns like Velt, blunted and ohnosmh....I know white boys who could start hoods in New York no problem :lol:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » December 27th, 2014, 6:19 pm

On yo john cen sh*t huh :whaat:

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » December 27th, 2014, 6:23 pm

StillOn1 wrote:On yo john cen sh*t huh :whaat:
Lol yea G...just having some fun...you should of seen my figure 4 leg lock and my clothes lines. :ehh: :tiphat:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » December 27th, 2014, 7:38 pm

Hell nah.one time I ddt`d this mufucka on a parking space bumpstop.f*cked the opp off n my back. :whaat:

RawDawg44
underboss

Post by RawDawg44 » December 27th, 2014, 8:06 pm

Dum a$$ white boy thought he could say n*gg*r because he was from a Black gang. Sndh. We beat the skin off his a$$.

Red3gale23
underboss

Post by Red3gale23 » December 27th, 2014, 8:08 pm

Bel Airs wrote:White boys put in work to, these OT n*ggas clowns like Velt, blunted and ohnosmh....I know white boys who could start hoods in New York no problem :lol:
aint no white boyz starting nothing in my citx.let alone banging.keep my City out your mouth f*g.

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » December 27th, 2014, 9:02 pm

Damn I hate Internet thugs ^^

@Brolic ain't you the one that woke up and decided to "make" a bully crew? Just up and hit a MF for no reason? That's p*ssy sh*t. People will talk sh*t about white chi mobs because they were underdogs but who cares really? GL and Royals I2Ds etc those mobs weren't pushovers. Every group has runners and gunners. You sound simpon as hell with this. Go get an education and stop studying THU all day. Damn if this generation ain't erratic asf.

Red3gale23
underboss

Post by Red3gale23 » December 27th, 2014, 9:23 pm

its funny how yall praising white mobbs when Most of dont even like N*ggaz.fucking lames!

Brooklynite92
associate

Post by Brooklynite92 » December 27th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:This is a stupid topic.
But I will tell you the time 2 GDz that were black from BCst tried to gangbang at me and picked a fight so I accepted and the 1st one got a headbutt to the face and that was it for him and the second one I punched 5 times in the face and he tried to grab me and I gave him an elbow and then pushed his stinking a$$ into a fire hydrant where he busted his dome.
p*ssy a$$ n*ggas trying to fight 2 on 1.....finball rolling.
You White? Rep the 5 & using the N word? No respect for Peoples Nation, BPS, IP, MC or VL, I see :smh:

Brooklynite92
associate

Post by Brooklynite92 » December 27th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Bel Airs wrote:White boys put in work to, these OT n*ggas clowns like Velt, blunted and ohnosmh....I know white boys who could start hoods in New York no problem :lol:
Why you put them three & New York in it?

Brooklynite92
associate

Post by Brooklynite92 » December 27th, 2014, 9:35 pm

RawDawg44 wrote:Dum a$$ white boy thought he could say n*gg*r because he was from a Black gang. Sndh. We beat the skin off his a$$.
I think he's a Gaylord.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » December 27th, 2014, 9:42 pm

:lol: @ telling me to "get an education". I make more money off the books than people with degrees make at their desk jobs, and I'm smarter than 99% of the posters here. Sat eatin the white man's d*ck and hopin he'll eventually share some of his steak with you, F*ck*n herb.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » December 27th, 2014, 9:45 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
StillOn1 wrote:On yo john cen sh*t huh :whaat:
Lol yea G...just having some fun...you should of seen my figure 4 leg lock and my clothes lines. :ehh: :tiphat:
thats nothin 5 .....i used to catch folks twice my damn size and suplex them for the 5 count like it was nothin on the daily :lol:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » December 27th, 2014, 9:50 pm

Stay eatin* this F*ck*n site needs an edit option already

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » December 27th, 2014, 9:53 pm

_brolic_ wrote::lol: @ telling me to "get an education". I make more money off the books than people with degrees make at their desk jobs, and I'm smarter than 99% of the posters here. Sat eatin the white man's d*ck and hopin he'll eventually share some of his steak with you, F*ck*n herb.
If you makin so much money why you on here tellin people you don't know you startin a "Bully" crew and askin if they co-sign? If you're makin money, cool. As for the education you sound young so me tellin you to do something with your life besides gettin locked up over some dumb sh*t like that. Do you but this thread is for who?

@Brooklyn, the dude is Fin and ILBO. Every color in Chi talks like that. I've met a red headed white boy from Humboldt Park say it in front of his Bros and no recoil. Just part of the way it is. Not sure what Bel Air is but I doubt he GL. I've only seen one of those on here.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » December 27th, 2014, 10:50 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:
_brolic_ wrote::lol: @ telling me to "get an education". I make more money off the books than people with degrees make at their desk jobs, and I'm smarter than 99% of the posters here. Sat eatin the white man's d*ck and hopin he'll eventually share some of his steak with you, F*ck*n herb.
If you makin so much money why you on here tellin people you don't know you startin a "Bully" crew and askin if they co-sign? If you're makin money, cool. As for the education you sound young so me tellin you to do something with your life besides gettin locked up over some dumb sh*t like that. Do you but this thread is for who?

@Brooklyn, the dude is Fin and ILBO. Every color in Chi talks like that. I've met a red headed white boy from Humboldt Park say it in front of his Bros and no recoil. Just part of the way it is. Not sure what Bel Air is but I doubt he GL. I've only seen one of those on here.
brolic claims he as smart as a nerd n makes big $ but on the other hand hes steady on here sounding retarded .talkin bout bullying goofies....idk who this guy nor do i really care but he dont add up :shrug:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 27th, 2014, 10:57 pm

white people are OK if they are proper.....the thing about that is there are many impersonators caught up in the culture, never particularly easy to differentiate. white people view gangs as a popularity thing....if only they knew and valued their increased oppurtunity in this country just off their skin color, not to say i couldnt have been ivy league if i chose that path :2cents: