It's christmas :lol: he ain't never gettin out

https://twitter.com/search?q=RondoNumba ... top-search

Edai Says RondoNumbaNine and Cdai Will Be Home Before Christmas: :lol: :lol:

Est1992
colonel
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 15-4

Unread post by Est1992 » December 24th, 2014, 10:36 pm

I usually try to tell niggas not to be calling people snitches without paperwork but if rondo do come home before he 40 then he definitely told

STFU
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Unread post by STFU » December 28th, 2014, 4:46 am

he's never getting out. the evidence is enough to convict. if he does come out he will be on a mission for the law like sammy the bull but what's the chance of that these days.

Dray900
captain
Affiliation: Almighty Insane Black Gangster Disciple Nation

Unread post by Dray900 » December 28th, 2014, 10:20 pm

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:It's christmas :lol: he ain't never gettin out

https://twitter.com/search?q=RondoNumba ... top-search

Edai Says RondoNumbaNine and Cdai Will Be Home Before Christmas: :lol: :lol:
A wise man once said "Pull up on yo block b*tch, let my Niggas Out That
Foreign car, Clout That, I'm high off this Tooka pack,
I'm high off this Aiki pack, I'm high off this Tu-Tu pack,
Smoking on that Jay Loud, Smoking on that FatHead
Run up on 46, leave a nigga flat dead"

Est1992
colonel
Affiliation: 15-4

Unread post by Est1992 » December 28th, 2014, 10:24 pm

Dray900 nigga you be on YouTube in the comments arguing with niggas all the time I see yo sh*t in every kollege kid video :whaat: :comeon:

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 28th, 2014, 10:26 pm

Est1992 wrote:Dray900 nigga you be on YouTube in the comments arguing with niggas all the time I see yo sh*t in every kollege kid video :whaat: :comeon:
All is Well Stone :lol:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss
Affiliation: 13/3

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 28th, 2014, 10:33 pm

rondo dont wanna come out....we'll do him like we did his 'brother' capone :lol: :lol:

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 28th, 2014, 10:38 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:rondo dont wanna come out....we'll do him like we did his 'brother' capone :lol: :lol:
Ask Tooka How That Hot sh*t Feel 051K

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 28th, 2014, 11:18 pm

Dray900 wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:rondo dont wanna come out....we'll do him like we did his 'brother' capone :lol: :lol:

:discust: :discust: im not 051 niether was tooka for whatever its worth. :facepalm: i can add k to the end of things too on the internet, watch this, lakesidek gdk dgdk dlk :ohhh: :ohhh:

:cmon:

i dont even like nor do i entertain diddy niggas but f*ck it, this one should have you feeling some type of way :comeon:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8PVAr0XTHyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

i like bds, i really do, especially blue fins, but tone down the netbanging duke. :2cents:

Chatham
associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Chatham » December 28th, 2014, 11:21 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Dray900 wrote:

:discust: :discust: im not 051 niether was tooka for whatever its worth. :facepalm: i can add k to the end of things too on the internet, watch this, lakesidek gdk dgdk dlk :ohhh: :ohhh:

i dont even like nor do i entertain diddy niggas but f*ck it, this one should have you feeling some type of way :comeon:

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8PVAr0XTHyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

i like bds, i really do, especially blue fins, but tone down the netbanging duke. :2cents:
I was watching this niggas posts and at first I gave this nigga some real words off the street then I realized it was more than likely a Chief Keef fan or something, lol.

:whaat:

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 28th, 2014, 11:22 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Dray900 wrote:

lol see I didnt say MCK cause I got respect for you and I fucks with Stones and MCs too I mean I can post a pic of the Black Stones coloring out Mickey Cogwell face with a Sharpie but im not gonna do that cause you are my Brother but 051 are Folks to me so f*ck em I could of said f*ck THF too

Chatham
associate

Unread post by Chatham » December 28th, 2014, 11:26 pm

Dray900 wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Dray900 wrote:

lol see I didnt say MCK cause I got respect for you and I fucks with Stones and MCs too I mean I can post a pic of the Black Stones coloring out Mickey Cogwell face with a Sharpie but im not gonna do that cause you are my Brother but 051 are Folks to me so f*ck em I could of said f*ck THF too
BDs are folks too, and 051 not folks they're MCs and rock with a few Gs. Its GDs in alot of BD sets and its even GDs in the WIIC believe it or not. Lol. What did the GDs do to you? and where you getting this lit from? You the first BD I heard say Die 6, if you are a BD. lol

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 28th, 2014, 11:29 pm

OK i dig it, you recognize who it is in that picture then, mickey the most honorable there was :2cents: :tiphat: its alot of bfins and micks clicked up in some pockets. :2cents: just tone down on the k at the end of sh*t because this website not that serious. half of these people are white and another half are not who they say they are :2cents:

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 28th, 2014, 11:31 pm

Chatham wrote:
Dray900 wrote:
ws_sbi_mickey wrote:
Dray900 wrote:

BDs are folks too, and 051 not folks they're MCs and rock with a few Gs. Its GDs in alot of BD sets and its even GDs in the WIIC believe it or not. Lol. What did the GDs do to you? and where you getting this lit from? You the first BD I heard say Die 6, if you are a BD. lol
not all BDs are Folks tho thought 051 was T Stones too

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 28th, 2014, 11:36 pm

051 is a god damn rainbow truth be told. its mickeys and moes ( :smh: ) people be thinking its Gs in there too because of the marc/tooka connection but yall oughta recognize they shared the same mother, not the same house, not the same hood. :2cents: they just kinda backwards to me, too friendly to the wrong people but if they knowledge proper and they put COBRA before any else, its C/L :tiphat:

but what do i know? im o/t and when im in the city its the other side of the dan ryan for me.

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 29th, 2014, 12:14 am

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:051 is a god damn rainbow truth be told. its mickeys and moes ( :smh: ) people be thinking its Gs in there too because of the marc/tooka connection but yall oughta recognize they shared the same mother, not the same house, not the same hood. :2cents: they just kinda backwards to me, too friendly to the wrong people but if they knowledge proper and they put COBRA before any else, its C/L :tiphat:

but what do i know? im o/t and when im in the city its the other side of the dan ryan for me.
i it true that 051 used to be Bricks land tho I heard that from someone like they flipped Cobra and Stone some Gs too

STFU
underboss
Affiliation: Nunya

Unread post by STFU » December 30th, 2014, 3:50 am

how far is south bend from our city? is it by Michigan city

Bel Airs
boss

Unread post by Bel Airs » December 30th, 2014, 11:41 am

The southside of Chicago got to be the most confusing gangbanging is the most confusing sh*t I done ever seen

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Unread post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 30th, 2014, 8:52 pm

STFU wrote:how far is south bend from our city? is it by Michigan city
90 miles to downtown from i-80. 2,3,4 hours to the southside from US20 including traffic and construction.

30 40 mins away from michigan city n the beaches

Dray900
captain

Unread post by Dray900 » December 30th, 2014, 10:09 pm

Bel Airs wrote:The southside of Chicago got to be the most confusing gangbanging is the most confusing sh*t I done ever seen
200 mobs if you count the gang banging Crews too :2cents: