Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 23rd, 2014, 3:48 am

this n*gga allinyourhood talking.to himself.

n*gga kings and lbs donf get along how the f*ck do u know.35+ of his brothers. stop talking to yourself. you annoy me saying u know everyone and every hood and every gabg every n*gga. u are one of the top 5 hood detectives on here .

how the f*ck do u know all of chicago including gangz thAt are supposed to be ur opps man u are fake.

this.whole website is fake n*ggas competing aginst fake N*ggaz to try and seem real and.plugged.

shoutout to the only n*ggas who can prove whdre they be and what they do. only about 4 of us on here

sh*t hurts my pride to be on.this site. glad i aint had an account that long. ima come at everyone head now.who cant prove themselves from now on

Gangsta773
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » November 23rd, 2014, 10:42 am

Ancient wrote:@Gangsta773. This type of division is forcing people who on normal bases wouldn't speak, pull up a chair and get a 8th! I think these problems has grown too big! The concept of the Mobs might b done.
I know mc's off cottage grove and off langley who soo "gdk" droppin mad rakes for dro city but be cool with da folks from jaro abm??? them same mc's at one point were bpsk droppin 5s for chief town...them no law moes off kimbark was at them n*ggas too boy! :lol: yet they still ended up callin they sh*t "diddy city" "diddy grove" diddy was a moe??? sorry but them n*ggas the biggest lames outsouth to me :2cents: n*ggas be on eberhart crackin treys but got bd's shootin they lil videos payin em, foh :facepalm: :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 24th, 2014, 12:07 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:My fault bro, but your question to if its to late.....NO,its never to late ,even thru all the bloodshed.
Example...in a family it takes the elders to speak on the issue and hear everything out and then people will see peace is possible.cause a nation is like a family where you want the best for you children and future and peace is what you want if you can get it cause we all grew up the same so the idea is not to fight against our brothers either people or folks cause we all need each other to be strong in this struggle we grew up in Chicago brother.
Just to let you know our war with ya was cause of 1 set and ya ss golds understood our fight but the park over reacted when they tried to take our home and we taught back.
We never flipped folks like the Latin dragons,insane due es,Milwaukee kings,Latin jivers,Fullerton dueces.
We stayed finballin thru this whole trouble.so I think we deserve to have a say in ya listining.Amor 55555
i hear you fin.....and tell you the truth ive never crossed an lb cause yous got no hoods up south so like you said beef really not nation wide unless you really want to be technical about it AIW