Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Mr53st
fresh meat
Posts: 15
Joined: November 18th, 2014, 3:57 pm

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Mr53st » November 20th, 2014, 6:23 pm

The whole concept of being in a mob is to manipulate, extort, and kill. They draw you in with that easy loot and Lit like you really with a organization that has a positive agenda, and know you putting in work for some bullshit now you life is gone . Seen to many n*ggas hit the grave and slavery(prison) because of false prophets!

LOC is b boy still around there haven't seen him in a minute.

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Ancient » November 20th, 2014, 11:02 pm

^ Slow down Bro. Key principles must b taught first. U can't just expect a rowdy a$$ kid 2 find God, work, and moral standards. It starts off with what they already know being perfected. Loc Folks right 2 on small circles. Easier 2 groom and clean up :2cents: But that G Red sh*t was tug of war over power. Happens everywhere. I'm talking bout when everybody in the hood lawless, including the ones u raised 2 B outstanding. Where nobody has control or say so over anything.

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Ancient » November 20th, 2014, 11:07 pm

@Gangsta773. This type of division is forcing people who on normal bases wouldn't speak, pull up a chair and get a 8th! I think these problems has grown too big! The concept of the Mobs might b done.

G Mac
superior
Posts: 3537
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by G Mac » November 20th, 2014, 11:22 pm

Yup 53 he still round.he got hit n the park last year but he good...on another note this thing we grew up in gave sum game its up to u to do what u do wit it.I've Neva f*ck wit all the folks.only select ones.when the wool not over your eyes no more it become clear u better be sharp as the next mufucka in this sh*t.

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 3:45 am

Ancient wrote:^ Slow down Bro. Key principles must b taught first. U can't just expect a rowdy a$$ kid 2 find God, work, and moral standards. It starts off with what they already know being perfected. Loc Folks right 2 on small circles. Easier 2 groom and clean up :2cents: But that G Red sh*t was tug of war over power. Happens everywhere. I'm talking bout when everybody in the hood lawless, including the ones u raised 2 B outstanding. Where nobody has control or say so over anything.
First off All is Well to All my Peoples FinBallin thru the struggle and Amor to everyone Gente or folks who grew up I Chicago 1980 thru early 2000s.
The nations are a family of our struggle and pains and back in theday we was taught the rules and guidelines of our purpose of evey nations creation and why we became part of this family from every hood and kids grew up with this purpose on how Latinos and blacks and any other minority grew up in the new world ,and it was easier to teach and show these kids why we made who we were and there was pride.
Now it isn't the same and the government has finally put they foot in our doorway and split the whole concept by just peeking thru the doorway cause we were a force in the 90s.
People was strong and folks was strong before with nbody fighting each other from either alliances.
IMO the J government are planning to have Latinos fighting blacks soon and you can see it in how real rightious leaders are gone now ,leaving us with anarchy.
Fact is Latinos getting deep especially Mexicans in da chi and the law wants to see a new change but IMO opinion
Finballs will unite strong soon depending if the kings relax and take the lead and realize they brought all Latino fins into this people nation and also for the stones to realize their is more power with the lords as sequels and to use their powers into talking to their Latino cousins.
Amor to all my finballs ,and to my golden brother from the town on the ss hear our word and speak on it...Amor and AIW

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 3:57 am

Almost forgot to mention why I am thank full to be part of my nation...Insane Latin Brother Organization
We are small but we have controlled of our family and can only come into our famo if you live in our hood.
Hood held down for over 30 years surrounded by 4 different Folks nations and still hold in it even against our own fins which needs to stop...Evilside KBst,KWst,CWst...brother city BCst,LBst,SKst,SLst...55555

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by chitowntdawg » November 22nd, 2014, 4:34 am

Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:27 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question
Amor Brother and mad respect for your post.
My opinion is the south Chicago is different then north chi and our finball war is cause Ricans losing rank due to Mexicans now being the majority on this side and I grew up as one of the few Mexicans in a Rican mob ,but now the table has turned and we are the majority and Humboldt park don't like it that Mexicans are running this show now.
Its different then your side of town brother where ya was always Mexican dominated for the Latinos ,where as my side of town was always mixed.
But I feel what you said about your famo and how things changed ,but it was ya responsibility to help and guide the nations ya brought to this peoples world and I hope ya get in tune and make it right 1 day .
I remember visiting ya down south in ct before and I am very good friends with ya 35+ brothers your way and the ville and Humboldt.
Amor bro and god bless you as I see your rightiousnis and wisdom in our life....mad love carnal

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:27 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Watzup Lb.....AIW.....bro so many broken things that need to be fixed ....first internally as individual nations and then as one 5peoples nation....and i aint even gonna front cause if you from the streets you know without speaking too much or out of order ....my nation couldve and maybe shouldve handled things diffrenently when it came down to handling other fin nations.....what all nations need now fin or folks need are strong leaders with a true sense of direction....dont get me wrong they are out there but sumtimes personal gain blurs your vision..... is it too late to fix things is the question
Amor Brother and mad respect for your post.
My opinion is the south Chicago is different then north chi and our finball war is cause Ricans losing rank due to Mexicans now being the majority on this side and I grew up as one of the few Mexicans in a Rican mob ,but now the table has turned and we are the majority and Humboldt park don't like it that Mexicans are running this show now.
Its different then your side of town brother where ya was always Mexican dominated for the Latinos ,where as my side of town was always mixed.
But I feel what you said about your famo and how things changed ,but it was ya responsibility to help and guide the nations ya brought to this peoples world and I hope ya get in tune and make it right 1 day .
I remember visiting ya down south in ct before and I am very good friends with ya 35+ brothers your way and the ville and Humboldt.
Amor bro and god bless you as I see your rightiousnis and wisdom in our life....mad love carnal

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Allinyourhood » November 22nd, 2014, 11:48 pm

My fault bro, but your question to if its to late.....NO,its never to late ,even thru all the bloodshed.
Example...in a family it takes the elders to speak on the issue and hear everything out and then people will see peace is possible.cause a nation is like a family where you want the best for you children and future and peace is what you want if you can get it cause we all grew up the same so the idea is not to fight against our brothers either people or folks cause we all need each other to be strong in this struggle we grew up in Chicago brother.
Just to let you know our war with ya was cause of 1 set and ya ss golds understood our fight but the park over reacted when they tried to take our home and we taught back.
We never flipped folks like the Latin dragons,insane due es,Milwaukee kings,Latin jivers,Fullerton dueces.
We stayed finballin thru this whole trouble.so I think we deserve to have a say in ya listining.Amor 55555

AP_Mastermind
sergeant
Posts: 343
Joined: September 14th, 2014, 4:49 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 23rd, 2014, 3:48 am

this n*gga allinyourhood talking.to himself.

n*gga kings and lbs donf get along how the f*ck do u know.35+ of his brothers. stop talking to yourself. you annoy me saying u know everyone and every hood and every gabg every n*gga. u are one of the top 5 hood detectives on here .

how the f*ck do u know all of chicago including gangz thAt are supposed to be ur opps man u are fake.

this.whole website is fake n*ggas competing aginst fake N*ggaz to try and seem real and.plugged.

shoutout to the only n*ggas who can prove whdre they be and what they do. only about 4 of us on here

sh*t hurts my pride to be on.this site. glad i aint had an account that long. ima come at everyone head now.who cant prove themselves from now on

Gangsta773
soldier
Posts: 210
Joined: August 11th, 2010, 5:51 am

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by Gangsta773 » November 23rd, 2014, 10:42 am

Ancient wrote:@Gangsta773. This type of division is forcing people who on normal bases wouldn't speak, pull up a chair and get a 8th! I think these problems has grown too big! The concept of the Mobs might b done.
I know mc's off cottage grove and off langley who soo "gdk" droppin mad rakes for dro city but be cool with da folks from jaro abm??? them same mc's at one point were bpsk droppin 5s for chief town...them no law moes off kimbark was at them n*ggas too boy! :lol: yet they still ended up callin they sh*t "diddy city" "diddy grove" diddy was a moe??? sorry but them n*ggas the biggest lames outsouth to me :2cents: n*ggas be on eberhart crackin treys but got bd's shootin they lil videos payin em, foh :facepalm: :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by chitowntdawg » November 24th, 2014, 12:07 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:My fault bro, but your question to if its to late.....NO,its never to late ,even thru all the bloodshed.
Example...in a family it takes the elders to speak on the issue and hear everything out and then people will see peace is possible.cause a nation is like a family where you want the best for you children and future and peace is what you want if you can get it cause we all grew up the same so the idea is not to fight against our brothers either people or folks cause we all need each other to be strong in this struggle we grew up in Chicago brother.
Just to let you know our war with ya was cause of 1 set and ya ss golds understood our fight but the park over reacted when they tried to take our home and we taught back.
We never flipped folks like the Latin dragons,insane due es,Milwaukee kings,Latin jivers,Fullerton dueces.
We stayed finballin thru this whole trouble.so I think we deserve to have a say in ya listining.Amor 55555
i hear you fin.....and tell you the truth ive never crossed an lb cause yous got no hoods up south so like you said beef really not nation wide unless you really want to be technical about it AIW

Post Reply