Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 4:29 pm

fk it n*ggas already know whats up. cats out the bag anyway

CVLN sh*t.
CPLst.. We totin.. 4700 block

shoutout to all the lords foes and black stones and kings and whoever else on that 5 point droppin rakes sh*t.

Ancient i see u. Philmoe, BigFoe, ws_sbi_Mickey, 4800, gogetta, hiighassnigga, i see u n*ggas. Anyone else if we got off ont he wrong foot my apology.. was tryna move in silence but fk it n*ggas had me irritated ... all finballers welcome here

We already know the folks on here aint on shittt

Respect to n*ggas on that 5 point sh*t. mellimell i see u too n*gga.
:tiphat: :2cents:

You aint gotta say where u from but if u do, its all love. tho i know i been an asshole n*gga bebo made a good point bout respect. its all respect from here on out for my 5 point n*ggas. :tiphat:

G Mac
superior

Re: Real finballers check in here. Real rollcall. not that 10 page bullshit

Post by G Mac » November 13th, 2014, 4:58 pm

:foh: s/o to the real n*ggas tho

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 5:04 pm

twenty, your whole life is a contradiction. you black with all hispanic n*ggas in every profile pic. i dont know if you was dropped on your head as a child or what but dont get mad

stillon1, u jus mad i stay roastin yo a$$. :lol:

yall some weak folks. twenty dont bang 100% but stillon1 if u bang u weak as hell :lol:

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » November 13th, 2014, 5:06 pm

high fives homie. i do the open hood section more then this cause its mostly chi politics and im not in a position to speak on that but love to the brothers from the land. :tiphat:
TWENTY74 wrote::wtf: :cmon: u contradicted every post u made in all other threads with this.. :facepalm: :killself:
why you here? play ya role

#PAXDillon
foot soldier

Post by #PAXDillon » November 13th, 2014, 5:11 pm

AP_Mastermind wrote:fk it n*ggas already know whats up. cats out the bag anyway

CVLN sh*t.

shoutout to all the lords foes and black stones and kings and whoever else on that 5 point droppin rakes sh*t.

Ancient i see u. Philmoe, BigFoe, ws_sbi_Mickey, 4800, gogetta, hiighassnigga, i see u n*ggas. Anyone else if we got off ont he wrong foot my apology.. was tryna move in silence but fk it n*ggas had me irritated ... all finballers welcome here

You aint gotta say where u from but if u do, its all love. tho i know i been an asshole n*gga bebo made a good point bout respect. its all respect from here on out for my 5 point n*ggas. :tiphat:
My uncle OG LK and my momma CVL but I be folks bro that's what I was raised on that's what I claim, I still cool wit some 5 gangs tho I never had beef with anyone who claimed CVL or LK before :2cents:

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 13th, 2014, 5:11 pm

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:high fives homie. i do the open hood section more then this cause its mostly chi politics and im not in a position to speak on that but love to the brothers from the land. :tiphat:
TWENTY74 wrote::wtf: :cmon: u contradicted every post u made in all other threads with this.. :facepalm: :killself:
why you here? play ya role
All well 5. i hear you on that. indiana dam near a 2nd chicago :tiphat:

#PAXDillon
foot soldier

Post by #PAXDillon » November 13th, 2014, 5:15 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
AP_Mastermind wrote:twenty, your whole life is a contradiction. you black with all hispanic n*ggas in every profile pic. i dont know if you was dropped on your head as a child or what but dont get mad

yall some weak folks. twenty dont bang 100% but stillon1 if u bang u weak as hell :lol:
dude you Mexican.. :killself: u don't have to bang a Chicago sh*t to be a gangster. u don't know what I bang.. dis Georgia sh*t I rep west makon... n how my whole life contradicting im not racist I know real Mexicans who racists n whiteys tho they respect this yung dread head im black bra ..I represent the black race n the sayings all in my lifestyle to dumb sh*t , smart sh*t to not going to college dropping out tryin rap trap etc :lol: :killself: being harressed by kops.. gbi, us marshall. ...im fina learn how to work with deadly toxins n chemicals homemade school n mill, & welding by whiteys ..get around n learn more sh*t f*ck the 5 star if u wanna use the real 5 here u go :lol:

The 74 in yo name made me think you was folks

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » November 13th, 2014, 5:19 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
AP_Mastermind wrote:twenty, your whole life is a contradiction. you black with all hispanic n*ggas in every profile pic. i dont know if you was dropped on your head as a child or what but dont get mad

dude you Mexican.. :killself: u don't have to bang a Chicago sh*t to be a gangster. u don't know what I bang.. dis Georgia sh*t I rep west makon... n how my whole life contradicting im not racist I know real Mexicans who racists n whiteys tho they respect this yung dread head im black bra ..I represent the black race n the sayings all in my lifestyle to dumb sh*t , smart sh*t to not going to college dropping out tryin rap trap etc :lol: :killself: being harressed by kops.. gbi, us marshall. ...im fina learn how to work with deadly toxins n chemicals homemade school n mill, & welding by whiteys ..get around n learn more sh*t f*ck the 5 star if u wanna use the real 5 here u go :lol:

swear u the southern version of that jay rock n*gga with that clown sh*t smh :smh: and dont no fbi give a mild f*ck about a macon georgia. your affiliation literally say georgia > illinois.....the hate is real, huh? :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 13th, 2014, 5:28 pm

CVLN sh*t.

fact of the matter is you dont know me and i dont know you ....im SS CT and you u NS .....i respect everyone that shows respect especially my finballs.....done..... AIW to the righteous

BigFoe
underboss

Post by BigFoe » November 13th, 2014, 5:32 pm

All well lord. i dont talk to n*ggas much but i see what u on . i been known they had fluids up north. do what u do young. if u got haters then u know u doin some right ..but always remember how u display yoself reflects back on yo crew. Keep koo n dont invest in bullshit jus ignore it

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » November 13th, 2014, 6:30 pm

This dude said he was a neutron, fucking lame CVLK die hooks on central park :whaat:

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » November 13th, 2014, 7:06 pm

I say f*ck the fin. But respect you for giving a shout out. But own some real sh*t. Most of y'all own the street don't get along right accept maybe dem moes and kkings. That's like me shouting out respect to us them hobraz and dzk. Also dem Milwaukee kkings

#PAXDillon
foot soldier

Post by #PAXDillon » November 13th, 2014, 7:29 pm

GTown wrote:I say f*ck the fin. But respect you for giving a shout out. But own some real sh*t. Most of y'all own the street don't get along right accept maybe dem moes and kkings. That's like me shouting out respect to us them hobraz and dzk. Also dem Milwaukee kkings
Is you folk?

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » November 13th, 2014, 7:34 pm

You ain't from the chi if you askin that question :wtf: Almighty

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » November 13th, 2014, 7:40 pm

What the f*ck is Igd jo

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 13th, 2014, 8:44 pm

color=#40FF00]A.I.W FLUID THIS CLOWN TWENTY STAY ON VL AND CHI NUTS SO IGNORE HIM JOE LOL. [/color]

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 13th, 2014, 8:46 pm

GTown wrote:I say f*ck the fin. But respect you for giving a shout out. But own some real sh*t. Most of y'all own the street don't get along right accept maybe dem moes and kkings. That's like me shouting out respect to us them hobraz and dzk. Also dem Milwaukee kkings

How u figure that sh*t????

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 13th, 2014, 8:48 pm

Bel Airs wrote:This dude said he was a neutron, fucking lame CVLK die hooks on central park :whaat:

Jay rock chill wit that u ain't bout that life Joe stay in q neutron lane :lol:

#PAXDillon
foot soldier

Post by #PAXDillon » November 13th, 2014, 8:51 pm

GTown wrote:You ain't from the chi if you askin that question :wtf: Almighty
I is from the Chi folk I just ain't from anywhere near you so ion know what you is same way you ain't know what I is, I could easily say you not from the Chi cuz you don't know what IGD is but i'm not cuz you prolly not from the part that i'm from. IGD is Insane Gangster Disciples.

rvl182212
associate

Post by rvl182212 » November 13th, 2014, 9:44 pm

CVLN sh*t.

Rvl sh*t mane