bout to expose cullom

Greenghost2212
superior

Re: bout to expose cullom

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 19th, 2014, 3:51 pm

Mr53st wrote:They could proably flip half the southside, guys is starving out here and don't give a damn about a job.

THEY WAS BETTER OFF LOL. THEY ONLY MANAGED TO FLIP A COUPLE STRAY TZ THAT WAS ONLY PACK WORKERS. :whaat:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » November 19th, 2014, 5:45 pm

Mr53st wrote:They could proably flip half the southside, guys is starving out here and don't give a damn about a job.
thats funny ....who wanna flip rolaid? Mayb round yo way

PAPAMIDNIGHT
fresh meat

Post by PAPAMIDNIGHT » November 20th, 2014, 4:23 pm

:comeon: it was more than two bro, if it was only two "packworkers" yall cats wouldnt be so salty and butthurt :discust: , lbvs, but i can see why u dont want the truth out their. and to be fair the lords :hmm: the ones actually ducking shots? extendo? extendo?

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 20th, 2014, 5:35 pm

PAPAMIDNIGHT wrote::comeon: it was more than two bro, if it was only two "packworkers" yall cats wouldnt be so salty and butthurt :discust: , lbvs, but i can see why u dont want the truth out their. and to be fair the lords :hmm: the ones actually ducking shots? extendo? extendo?

WHO SALTY :whaat: n*ggas ALREADY GOT THAT ISSUE AND IT WAS A COUPLE COMPARED TO HOW MANY BROS ON THE AVE DUMBASS LIL n*gga AVLN RUN CHICAGO AVE WHAT ROCK U BEEN UNDER :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 20th, 2014, 5:41 pm

AND THEY WAS PACKWORKERS GOOFY THEM LIL n*ggas HAD NO RANK AND NONE WAS OVER 25 :whaat: :lol:

JUST SOME YOUNG a$$ GOOFIES THAT WASNT LOYAL :shrug:

PAPAMIDNIGHT
fresh meat

Post by PAPAMIDNIGHT » November 20th, 2014, 7:35 pm

:ohhh: this n*gga said what rock haa, more like what bars lord. just did 13 years , got out a couple weeks ago :rejoice: and sh*t alot different, not gonna lie u was OP with that
:yeahaight:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 20th, 2014, 11:20 pm

sh*t OPP OR NOT :tiphat: A.I.W FOR BEATIN THEM WALLS FACED A 6 PIECE MYSELF LAST CASE

PAPAMIDNIGHT
fresh meat

Post by PAPAMIDNIGHT » November 22nd, 2014, 4:06 am

and by op i meant on point.

glad to hear you not behind those walls nomore, ill die before i get locked again, real talk.

my freedom will stay free.

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 23rd, 2014, 5:24 pm

PAPAMIDNIGHT wrote:and by op i meant on point.

glad to hear you not behind those walls nomore, ill die before i get locked again, real talk.

my freedom will stay free.
its so obvious u are jay rock / bel air.

dam u fake. u gonna make a multiple account again now that we found u out a 3rd time?

u say the same sh*t.. u stay giving it away . u were jus talkin about albany park on all 3 of your accoutns.. yet u got an image of a black dude.. FRAUD JUST KILL YOURSELF

GTown
colonel

Post by GTown » November 23rd, 2014, 6:12 pm

True dat. I caught some n*ggas up with fake accounts. Where that bd n*gga at

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » November 23rd, 2014, 6:47 pm

:lol: HAHAHAHA

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » November 23rd, 2014, 11:11 pm

talk is cheap all u n*ggas do is talk byt fact is i be out here when u n*ggas sleeep ridin round bangin and.on foot too. took pics onky after n*ggas asked me to. thought i was fakin na b*tch i really do this

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » November 23rd, 2014, 11:19 pm

I ain't fucking Papamidnight :facepalm: You claimed to be a neutron, but then claimed you were cvl. Then you called the lords by humboldt park dirty sp*cs, but the cs off central park and leland are mostly puerto rican :whaat: Then you claimed you were stalking gangbangers from roosevelt watching them have gang fights while you was eating your free lunch at roosevelt....the "rough riders" :lol: fucking lames. How you go from neutron to cvl in a day? Then you wanted to meet me by the police station and you couldn't answer Allinyourhood question because he was one block off, f*ck out of here :ohhh:

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » November 23rd, 2014, 11:25 pm

Bel Airs wrote:I ain't fucking Papamidnight :facepalm: You claimed to be a neutron, but then claimed you were cvl. Then you called the lords by humboldt park dirty sp*cs, but the cs off central park and leland are mostly puerto rican :whaat: Then you claimed you were stalking gangbangers from roosevelt watching them have gang fights while you was eating your free lunch at roosevelt....the "rough riders" :lol: fucking lames. How you go from neutron to cvl in a day? Then you wanted to meet me by the police station and you couldn't answer Allinyourhood question because he was one block off, f*ck out of here :ohhh:
you are papamidnight bitcgh stop faking u come at me wih all ur bames ans argue about mexicN.neihborhiods and albany park on papa midnigbt too but got a black picture. idiot

and u are retarded we got more mexicans and blacks than we got ricans u dumfuck. its not humbolt park retard. do u even live in chicago?

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » November 23rd, 2014, 11:26 pm

f*ck they caught my a$$. retreat guys!

Bel Airs
boss

Post by Bel Airs » November 23rd, 2014, 11:29 pm

Who the f*ck is Bebo, who got more Mexicans? What the f*ck are you talking about? Chicago has more Mexicans then puerto Ricans. Bebo I think you are AP Mastermind :ohhh:

If you got a problem meet me :shrug:

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » November 25th, 2014, 1:37 pm

You lame azz nikkaz still on here ap you a b*tch you ain't no lord you broke boy you a b*tch nikka Royal Kkrazy

PAPAMIDNIGHT
fresh meat

Post by PAPAMIDNIGHT » November 26th, 2014, 1:54 am

the f*ck is wrong with yall? yall really wanna be me that bad? i feel bad for yall i did serious time, while yall were free and you n*ggas steady tryin to be me? im flattered :whaat: really i am. so what race has nothin to do with anything, real n*ggas kno wassup.

like i said if you even had an og to ask bout me you would already know..., seeing as you dont.... :ohhh:

the f*ck is a jay rock anyway? that sounds like a clucker name , goofy a$$ people on here i swear. :whaat:

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 24th, 2016, 8:32 pm

Remember when AP pulled HoodProphet/CullomKKrazy's card

Bahahaha F*ck*n all in your F*ck*n hood like the b*tch you are..

and you couldnt post any response.. Ever. ata all... till this day

BAHAHHAHHAA

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 25th, 2016, 9:22 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:Remember when AP pulled HoodProphet/CullomKKrazy's card

Bahahaha F*ck*n all in your F*ck*n hood like the b*tch you are..

and you couldnt post any response.. Ever. ata all... till this day

BAHAHHAHHAA

Cuz I'm actually in the field unlike you on this b*tch everyday I'm fighting a armed violence Case right now got a lot of sh*t going on we still heRe Royals