BDS UNDER THE 5?

TerrorTown79
prospect

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Ancient wrote:U a older Brother from the hood talking bout 3's under the 5? :cmon: Yall let anything rock down there. Knowing Terror Town slogan was no Folks never. Only mu fuckas we had an agreement with was the Pocket. And it ain't like we post over there and vice versa. Ain't no Folks our guys on the these streets! n*ggas excited about some Folks wrongly representing the Nickel :killself: Anti-Brotherhood a$$ n*ggas! I'm glad I never had the chance 2 demo with some of the Mo's. Would'a turned out bad as hell. U a never hear the Folks brag about their Stone buddy, or VL homey :whaat: It's like a big a$$ secret :lol: "G, don't tell nobody" :lol: Proud a$$ n*ggas
Ancient....I come in the signs of ltpfj. Before responding to any of your comments,I let my higher self take over.I got into it with you once before on here because I was def caught in my feelings about the m's and the moes. I apologized before to you because I entertained goofy's by arguing with my brother...That won't happen again. Moe what would you had considered Slim?,and Finny f*cked with the BD's hard! I love the Moes but Ancient,lets look at reality bro,times change and people change.what about Duke and ERic off of 77th phillips,them n*ggas was there since before the 80's! Yessir bro,on the 9 as long as they were gd Blank, We working together

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Pride wrote:
TerrorTown79 wrote:I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True sh*t....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!
Now, there are brothers who share the same faith as finballaz, who interact & develop relations and attend services with cats based on that common ground. Although, the same could be said about bros and the GDs. For Ex: Jumah is a Islamic service for "Muslims" NOT "Finballs" alotta cats get it twisted like ish exclusive to one group....

Shiiid a cat can't go receive Da'wah with the bros without being labeled or identified as a "finball", I can go to a mosque with you and ancient right now, ya'll still Stones I'm still Breed.....Whoever bros feel more comfortable building with on that tip is who they gone rock with. A handful of 40s may attend service with Lordnem :shrug:

Now if you're talking about cats being in ya'll circle on sum mo type sh*t other than that..... :facepalm: like linking up with yall on some "yeh we GDK too..." :wtf: :lol:

Because the Pride I know ain't fucking with the nickel even if its a penny on the side.....keep the change 5! :tiphat:
Did I lie my n*gga? Those Gd's were waiting like fuckn hyenas,they had no choice bro.So....yeah,you spit some knowledge in your reply but my question remains the same....Did I lie?

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » October 11th, 2014, 10:26 pm

@Big Bro. If a person thinks they should build with others 2 establish better business deals, that's on them. I don't approve but A.I.W! But saying these guys can adopt our core principles 4 sake of drug transactions is lunacy Stone! Slim is the perfect example of an OutLaw. Living outside of the Law. More Gangster than Ranger :2cents: Finnie my mentor, my Elder, was always a great decision maker. Enough said! Fucking with Folks on a street level, being buddies, never happen. Business, family, and Nation are all seperate! I'm a outstanding member that live by laws, policies, culture, and tradition. No matter how much times bring change, somethings remain the same. Everybody around me feel the same exact way. Plus, by Us being majority over East, everybody wanna b GDK :shrug: :whaat:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » October 11th, 2014, 10:45 pm

ain't tt on 79th d*ck ridin sirconn @ the moment :killself: yall n*ggas all confused.. no folks yeah rite :lol:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » October 11th, 2014, 10:51 pm

TerrorTown79 wrote:I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True sh*t....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!
n*gga dat ain't sh*t to be proud about :killself: breeds r sum shaky n*ggas especially pocket town breeds

this is how pt breeds r rockin nowadays :wtf: black gangster disciples :lol:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » October 11th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Cercon? :comeon: :foh:

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 11:58 pm

you have excellent points law.I understand where you are coming from as well but the moes was one of the last "tight" knitted mobs.Now we have the moes of all people drop the five...once you were blood and now you an op. One of the Moes gave me a clearer understanding on the M's. That understanding is what I needed.AIW Bro

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » October 12th, 2014, 2:04 am

BDs did what every other mob did when they had they turn.checkef it wit everybodyGood Business moves have errybody confused who wasnt at the table.GDs Stones n MCs was at them Met parties coolin wit no problems.business ventures create awkward situations .money n*ggas gone continue to get it no matter who get sacrificed in the process.Since day1 its always been so called opps rockin.mufuckas dont get touched if they benaficial.Plug In!

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » October 12th, 2014, 2:05 am

BDs did what every other mob did when they had they turn.checkef it wit everybodyGood Business moves have errybody confused who wasnt at the table.GDs Stones n MCs was at them Met parties coolin wit no problems.business ventures create awkward situations .money n*ggas gone continue to get it no matter who get sacrificed in the process.Since day1 its always been so called opps rockin.mufuckas dont get touched if they benaficial.Plug In!

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 12th, 2014, 2:53 am

TWENTY74 wrote:da last of the real stones :stoned: :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LkfxHBf1qXo?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Goof a$$ n*gga

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » October 12th, 2014, 6:16 am

TerrorTown79 wrote:
Pride wrote:
Now, there are brothers who share the same faith as finballaz, who interact & develop relations and attend services with cats based on that common ground. Although, the same could be said about bros and the GDs. For Ex: Jumah is a Islamic service for "Muslims" NOT "Finballs" alotta cats get it twisted like ish exclusive to one group....

Shiiid a cat can't go receive Da'wah with the bros without being labeled or identified as a "finball", I can go to a mosque with you and ancient right now, ya'll still Stones I'm still Breed.....Whoever bros feel more comfortable building with on that tip is who they gone rock with. A handful of 40s may attend service with Lordnem :shrug:

Now if you're talking about cats being in ya'll circle on sum mo type sh*t other than that..... :facepalm: like linking up with yall on some "yeh we GDK too..." :wtf: :lol:

Because the Pride I know ain't fucking with the nickel even if its a penny on the side.....keep the change 5! :tiphat:
Did I lie my n*gga? Those Gd's were waiting like fuckn hyenas,they had no choice bro.So....yeah,you spit some knowledge in your reply but my question remains the same....Did I lie?
:lol: yeah....individual Breeds may have attended service with yall on the religious tip but Breeds "being on finball count" when alotta outsouth Breeds die 5 :wtf: So let me guess, they were "Gray Fin BGs" right :lol:

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » October 12th, 2014, 6:34 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote: Image
Get yo ol instagram pic swiping, google images surfing a$$ da FOH :lol: you know it is GDs in the pocket right?
MoneyMackMurder wrote: n*gga dat ain't sh*t to be proud about :killself: breeds r sum shaky n*ggas especially pocket town breeds

So GDs ain't running round dis b*tch dropping forks sayn "GDK" on da block hollin 1luv in lock up.....and uon wana n*gga to get started on some of dem shaky a$$ "GVLs" outwest... :lol:

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » October 12th, 2014, 6:48 am

ol Prilosec otc head a$$, contaminated pot roast face a$$..... :lol: junior walker n da allstars..or should I say blue fins chin a$$...joakim noah's split ends lookn a$$.....jus fukn with ya "Rahm" LOL

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 12th, 2014, 7:55 am

Pride wrote:
TerrorTown79 wrote:
Pride wrote:

:lol: yeah....individual Breeds may have attended service with yall on the religious tip but Breeds "being on finball count" when alotta outsouth Breeds die 5 :wtf: So let me guess, they were "Gray Fin BGs" right :lol:
Listen.....lil slow n*gga......listen.Where im from,we called it "service" Gd's call them "Sessions" Nevertheless,they are the same thing. When,I said "service" It NEVER meant going to anything religious blood.It meant the Breeds were in FINBALL circle as we plotted and maintained order.They had no choice.the GD's was waiting to rip into that assmeat.You saw Fear in those brother's eyes. Don't worry we protected em! It's funny that you talk this net sh*t and I have not lied yet,the facts that I mention,I seen with my eyes playboy,it is not a secondhand story. Ask Bolo and Nard.

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 12th, 2014, 8:04 am

This n*gga talking all that sh*t had me confused at first.I didn't know the Breeds were ops! Outofsight Outofmind I guess...Esc ,so maybe thats the reason that I dont see Breeds. You learn something everyday..... Today,I learned the breeds are OP's....tomorrow somebody will say BlackSouls are the op's! Moral of this story broski....I don't even see you'll. :shrug:

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » October 12th, 2014, 8:52 am

TerrorTown79 wrote: Listen.....lil slow n*gga......listen.Where im from,we called it "service" Gd's call them "Sessions" Nevertheless,they are the same thing. When,I said "service" It NEVER meant going to anything religious blood.It meant the Breeds were in FINBALL circle as we plotted and maintained order.They had no choice.the GD's was waiting to rip into that assmeat.You saw Fear in those brother's eyes. Don't worry we protected em! It's funny that you talk this net sh*t and I have not lied yet,the facts that I mention,I seen with my eyes playboy,it is not a secondhand story. Ask Bolo and Nard.
Chill TerrorClown, Iono what lil off brand a$$ reject Breeds yall "embraced" into yall circle.. Matter of fact, REAL Breeds would know dat on Cal Ave....
Pride don't even draw off numbers (count decent enuff to stand indy tho dis ain't the 70s goof)
LIKE ON THE STREETS
Pride has it's own appointed officials, demo & structure which is recognized & in effect on Cal Ave
LIKE ON THE STREETS
Pride has no obligations to neither alliance
LIKE ON THE STREETS
YTF would Pridenemm stand in anybody else circle, session etc when we have our own creed, prayer etc especially when a P there FOH :wtf: :lol:

And Breeds & GDs not even at odds like dat anymore (BOTH orgs got internal issues) which were/are being addressed.

which is why I said ya'll more than likely got hold of some runaway rejects, smh yall worst than ATG.

But if dats da type sh*t yall sanctioning, honoring and rocking with nowadays...Hey, do you :tiphat:
TerrorTown79 wrote:Don't worry we protected em!
Already :smh: @ dis BluFin BD sh*t now supposedly Breeds right? Ol Many are called EVERYBODY chosen a$$ n*ggas....You proud of dat sh*t ain't it..."I kicked it with some Breeds" ol goofass.

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » October 12th, 2014, 9:16 am

@Loc. True sh*t. I don't like fence jumpers or n*ggas that ride the fence. They could fall/sway either way. What I'm saying is I respect the G's :tiphat: Big difference between Nation Men and drug dealers. Some of these dope boys compromised our Nation 4 personal benefits. Some of these guys made million dollar moves on their own behalf, not on behalf of the Nation. Truth is, some guys pockets was still c thru! Honestly, the Nation itself would've been better off financially without certain people using their influence 2 control the drug flow. That's all it was over here! n*ggas young, knowing old heads can't really tell em sh*t, and bullied Stones off corners on some Marlo from the Wire type sh*t. Control and power. n*ggas is transparent. I'm not impressed. Most n*ggas on the street all over Chicago, talk that getting money sh*t and never have it :shrug: But them n*ggas on the block cause yall making money :whaat:

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » October 12th, 2014, 9:37 am

TerrorTown79 wrote:This n*gga talking all that sh*t had me confused at first.I didn't know the Breeds were ops! Outofsight Outofmind I guess...Esc ,so maybe thats the reason that I dont see Breeds. You learn something everyday..... Today,I learned the breeds are OP's....tomorrow somebody will say BlackSouls are the op's! Moral of this story broski....I don't even see you'll. :shrug:
But All Well with em on Cal Ave tho right :cmon:
Missed the memo, 2-circle7-14 da demo right?
TerrorTown79 wrote:
Pride wrote:
TerrorTown79 wrote:
Pride wrote:

Listen.....lil slow n*gga......listen.Where im from,we called it "service" Gd's call them "Sessions" Nevertheless,they are the same thing. When,I said "service" It NEVER meant going to anything religious blood.It meant the Breeds were in FINBALL circle as we plotted and maintained order.They had no choice.the GD's was waiting to rip into that assmeat.You saw Fear in those brother's eyes. Don't worry we protected em! It's funny that you talk this net sh*t and I have not lied yet,the facts that I mention,I seen with my eyes playboy,it is not a secondhand story. Ask Bolo and Nard.
Although.....
How that contradiction work......

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » October 12th, 2014, 9:49 am

TerrorTown79 wrote:Did I lie my n*gga? Those Gd's were waiting like fuckn hyenas,they had no choice bro.So....yeah,you spit some knowledge in your reply but my question remains the same....Did I lie?
They were literally waiting huh? Cuz n*ggas dat free to roam on Cal Ave right? Let me guess the GDs ran our scary "GDK" asses right on up in yall service huh? Let me know which division they do dat at :2cents: :tiphat:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » October 12th, 2014, 10:12 am

@Pride and Big Bro. I don't think either 1 of yall lying, I believe it's a time lapse. I can tell by conversation that yall older than me, so its different eras and different things we all bear witness 2. Like Me and Loc seen sh*t yall never did or would approve of. And Pride right Stony Island, Breeds this way Die 5. We just gat too much family in Pocket Town 4 us 2 really b on that. Not 2 say other Stone decks won't get it cause they have. This Double T good in every hood. The ones we not; well... U know the rest :lol: