BDS UNDER THE 5?

User avatar
BigLoco
prospect
Posts: 53
Joined: August 11th, 2014, 2:38 am

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by BigLoco » October 9th, 2014, 3:58 am

rvl182212 wrote:ok i seen a video of loski saying he a bd but he under.the 5. how and when this come about?he not the only one previous bds i came across tried to shake up 5 with me but i ain't with it.i know somebody got some info on that!!!?

BDs been reppin the blue 5 over a decade. Most say Blue 5 but I've heard some BDs say Red 6. They beef with GD but thats mainly a Chi-Town thing. It aint always the same when they outside they land. My cuz from Chicago BDs was in my city visiting. we ran into some GD's (from my city) in a club. We overheard an argument between the local GDs and a Chicago GD. We chopped it with the Chicago GD after and him and my cuz had no static, they knew the same people. It was all respect.

User avatar
Whis
fresh meat
Posts: 32
Joined: July 15th, 2014, 6:44 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by Whis » October 10th, 2014, 1:00 am

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Where is this video where he says he under the 5?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vad4x368K6E he says it around the 18:00 mark.

TerrorTown79
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: April 7th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 10th, 2014, 5:42 am

Whis wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Where is this video where he says he under the 5?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vad4x368K6E he says it around the 18:00 mark.
18:20 to be exact,the man says and i quote.....Im under the five,im people,im a BLUE FIN BD under king Vell.....We don't need any more proof,do we?

User avatar
Greenghost2212
superior
Posts: 5885
Joined: January 25th, 2011, 9:09 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 10th, 2014, 11:01 am

:whaat: EXACTLY WHAT MY BLUE 5 HOMIE WAS SAYIN IN JOBCORPS..

User avatar
cookcounty
underboss
Posts: 812
Joined: September 9th, 2011, 10:08 am

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by cookcounty » October 11th, 2014, 3:03 am

hiighassniigga wrote:man that sh*t goofy i cant believe n*ggas still tryna ride that sh*t dont no real n*ggas honor that garbage :cmon:


the bluestars were the most profitable bd's and marvell took the bd's into the big time

TerrorTown79
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: April 7th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 4:35 am

cookcounty wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:man that sh*t goofy i cant believe n*ggas still tryna ride that sh*t dont no real n*ggas honor that garbage :cmon:


the bluestars were the most profitable bd's and marvell took the bd's into the big time
I could be wrong but terror town has been my home since early 80's and im sure the bd's that kicked it with us was 5 up....Yes they honored the treys but 5 up! As a Stone,I have Love for the BD's !

TerrorTown79
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: April 7th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 4:40 am

I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True sh*t....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by Ancient » October 11th, 2014, 8:53 am

U a older Brother from the hood talking bout 3's under the 5? :cmon: Yall let anything rock down there. Knowing Terror Town slogan was no Folks never. Only mu fuckas we had an agreement with was the Pocket. And it ain't like we post over there and vice versa. Ain't no Folks our guys on the these streets! n*ggas excited about some Folks wrongly representing the Nickel :killself: Anti-Brotherhood a$$ n*ggas! I'm glad I never had the chance 2 demo with some of the Mo's. Would'a turned out bad as hell. U a never hear the Folks brag about their Stone buddy, or VL homey :whaat: It's like a big a$$ secret :lol: "G, don't tell nobody" :lol: Proud a$$ n*ggas

Pride
prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: August 26th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by Pride » October 11th, 2014, 9:31 am

TerrorTown79 wrote:I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True sh*t....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!
Now, there are brothers who share the same faith as finballaz, who interact & develop relations and attend services with cats based on that common ground. Although, the same could be said about bros and the GDs. For Ex: Jumah is a Islamic service for "Muslims" NOT "Finballs" alotta cats get it twisted like ish exclusive to one group....

Shiiid a cat can't go receive Da'wah with the bros without being labeled or identified as a "finball", I can go to a mosque with you and ancient right now, ya'll still Stones I'm still Breed.....Whoever bros feel more comfortable building with on that tip is who they gone rock with. A handful of 40s may attend service with Lordnem :shrug:

Now if you're talking about cats being in ya'll circle on sum mo type sh*t other than that..... :facepalm: like linking up with yall on some "yeh we GDK too..." :wtf: :lol:

Because the Pride I know ain't fucking with the nickel even if its a penny on the side.....keep the change 5! :tiphat:

User avatar
cookcounty
underboss
Posts: 812
Joined: September 9th, 2011, 10:08 am

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by cookcounty » October 11th, 2014, 3:04 pm

TerrorTown79 wrote:
cookcounty wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:man that sh*t goofy i cant believe n*ggas still tryna ride that sh*t dont no real n*ggas honor that garbage :cmon:


the bluestars were the most profitable bd's and marvell took the bd's into the big time
I could be wrong but terror town has been my home since early 80's and im sure the bd's that kicked it with us was 5 up....Yes they honored the treys but 5 up! As a Stone,I have Love for the BD's !

bd's went to war with each other, mothafuckas don't be knowing much of nothing now-a-days

bd's don't bother u unless you're a gd or another bd

TerrorTown79
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: April 7th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 9:28 pm

Ancient wrote:U a older Brother from the hood talking bout 3's under the 5? :cmon: Yall let anything rock down there. Knowing Terror Town slogan was no Folks never. Only mu fuckas we had an agreement with was the Pocket. And it ain't like we post over there and vice versa. Ain't no Folks our guys on the these streets! n*ggas excited about some Folks wrongly representing the Nickel :killself: Anti-Brotherhood a$$ n*ggas! I'm glad I never had the chance 2 demo with some of the Mo's. Would'a turned out bad as hell. U a never hear the Folks brag about their Stone buddy, or VL homey :whaat: It's like a big a$$ secret :lol: "G, don't tell nobody" :lol: Proud a$$ n*ggas
Ancient....I come in the signs of ltpfj. Before responding to any of your comments,I let my higher self take over.I got into it with you once before on here because I was def caught in my feelings about the m's and the moes. I apologized before to you because I entertained goofy's by arguing with my brother...That won't happen again. Moe what would you had considered Slim?,and Finny f*cked with the BD's hard! I love the Moes but Ancient,lets look at reality bro,times change and people change.what about Duke and ERic off of 77th phillips,them n*ggas was there since before the 80's! Yessir bro,on the 9 as long as they were gd Blank, We working together

TerrorTown79
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: April 7th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 9:31 pm

Pride wrote:
TerrorTown79 wrote:I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True sh*t....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!
Now, there are brothers who share the same faith as finballaz, who interact & develop relations and attend services with cats based on that common ground. Although, the same could be said about bros and the GDs. For Ex: Jumah is a Islamic service for "Muslims" NOT "Finballs" alotta cats get it twisted like ish exclusive to one group....

Shiiid a cat can't go receive Da'wah with the bros without being labeled or identified as a "finball", I can go to a mosque with you and ancient right now, ya'll still Stones I'm still Breed.....Whoever bros feel more comfortable building with on that tip is who they gone rock with. A handful of 40s may attend service with Lordnem :shrug:

Now if you're talking about cats being in ya'll circle on sum mo type sh*t other than that..... :facepalm: like linking up with yall on some "yeh we GDK too..." :wtf: :lol:

Because the Pride I know ain't fucking with the nickel even if its a penny on the side.....keep the change 5! :tiphat:
Did I lie my n*gga? Those Gd's were waiting like fuckn hyenas,they had no choice bro.So....yeah,you spit some knowledge in your reply but my question remains the same....Did I lie?

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by Ancient » October 11th, 2014, 10:26 pm

@Big Bro. If a person thinks they should build with others 2 establish better business deals, that's on them. I don't approve but A.I.W! But saying these guys can adopt our core principles 4 sake of drug transactions is lunacy Stone! Slim is the perfect example of an OutLaw. Living outside of the Law. More Gangster than Ranger :2cents: Finnie my mentor, my Elder, was always a great decision maker. Enough said! Fucking with Folks on a street level, being buddies, never happen. Business, family, and Nation are all seperate! I'm a outstanding member that live by laws, policies, culture, and tradition. No matter how much times bring change, somethings remain the same. Everybody around me feel the same exact way. Plus, by Us being majority over East, everybody wanna b GDK :shrug: :whaat:

User avatar
MoneyMackMurder
underboss
Posts: 1725
Joined: August 2nd, 2014, 9:19 am

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by MoneyMackMurder » October 11th, 2014, 10:45 pm

ain't tt on 79th d*ck ridin sirconn @ the moment :killself: yall n*ggas all confused.. no folks yeah rite :lol:

User avatar
MoneyMackMurder
underboss
Posts: 1725
Joined: August 2nd, 2014, 9:19 am

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by MoneyMackMurder » October 11th, 2014, 10:51 pm

TerrorTown79 wrote:I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True sh*t....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!
n*gga dat ain't sh*t to be proud about :killself: breeds r sum shaky n*ggas especially pocket town breeds

Image

this is how pt breeds r rockin nowadays :wtf: black gangster disciples :lol:

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by Ancient » October 11th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Cercon? :comeon: :foh:

TerrorTown79
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: April 7th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 11th, 2014, 11:58 pm

you have excellent points law.I understand where you are coming from as well but the moes was one of the last "tight" knitted mobs.Now we have the moes of all people drop the five...once you were blood and now you an op. One of the Moes gave me a clearer understanding on the M's. That understanding is what I needed.AIW Bro

G Mac
superior
Posts: 3537
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by G Mac » October 12th, 2014, 2:04 am

BDs did what every other mob did when they had they turn.checkef it wit everybodyGood Business moves have errybody confused who wasnt at the table.GDs Stones n MCs was at them Met parties coolin wit no problems.business ventures create awkward situations .money n*ggas gone continue to get it no matter who get sacrificed in the process.Since day1 its always been so called opps rockin.mufuckas dont get touched if they benaficial.Plug In!

G Mac
superior
Posts: 3537
Joined: February 28th, 2012, 4:00 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by G Mac » October 12th, 2014, 2:05 am

BDs did what every other mob did when they had they turn.checkef it wit everybodyGood Business moves have errybody confused who wasnt at the table.GDs Stones n MCs was at them Met parties coolin wit no problems.business ventures create awkward situations .money n*ggas gone continue to get it no matter who get sacrificed in the process.Since day1 its always been so called opps rockin.mufuckas dont get touched if they benaficial.Plug In!

TerrorTown79
prospect
Posts: 67
Joined: April 7th, 2014, 1:48 pm

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 12th, 2014, 2:53 am

TWENTY74 wrote:da last of the real stones :stoned: :umhm:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LkfxHBf1qXo?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Goof a$$ n*gga

Post Reply