captain

Re: BDS UNDER THE 5?

Post by chima » October 13th, 2014, 3:53 pm

bds under the 5 is old news

nmyownzone
foot soldier

Post by nmyownzone » October 14th, 2014, 12:12 pm

n*gga stop it! breeds jus a big a$$ neutral clique outwest. breeds align to the right in da joint and outsouth. n*ggas ain drop sh*t but da d n*ggas kept dat g along wit alotta mo sh*t smh :bow: better guidance, field marshals, lieutenants so on. yall entire lil shabang mimics us jus different titles. where dem 3 principles kum from g? "l,l,l dwelling in the house of w,k,u" hmmmm sounds mo like 6 principles to me lol foh g outwest n*gga I know breeds real breeds! yall only deep in da village which is isolated as f*ck off to itself hence its called da village. who yall bangin against college students from da university ova there or doctors n nurses from da medical district? douglas park, north lawndale, garfield park breeds chill a$$ f*ck boi! stop frontn for da net g.

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » October 14th, 2014, 9:21 pm

^Wow! Is all I can say. Big G went 4 the jugular. @Terror Town 79. Did u know "Ju" been in the county since Sunday? Ain't nobody bail shawty out yet? Yeah ok :whaat: :umhm: :ohlawd:

suwhoop status
underboss

Post by suwhoop status » October 15th, 2014, 1:31 am

rvl182212 wrote:
KooReg wrote:Ya bds under 5 had to be at the meeting with bloods to claim it though
tf,aint.no bloods let alone crips in Milwaukee Chicago ohio ect. take that back i kno some asian bloods they get down far as black official ones no
There's no bloods and crips in Milwaukee and Ohio? :lol: :facepalm: :foh:

nmyownzone
foot soldier

Post by nmyownzone » October 15th, 2014, 10:47 am

Ancient wrote:^Wow! Is all I can say. Big G went 4 the jugular. @Terror Town 79. Did u know "Ju" been in the county since Sunday? Ain't nobody bail shawty out yet? Yeah ok :whaat: :umhm: :ohlawd:
ol neutral boppin a$$ n*ggas smh don't get it twisted n*ggas get money n bout dat bidnez but who aint in 2014 mfs be getn ova hyped to me guess cuz im out here livin n da sh*t mfs readn n hearn bout. lordnemm foenemm soulnemm all droppin rakes outwest so who relevant, looks like folksnemm. if mfs supposedly as cutthroat n gutta as n*ggas think n say y n*ggas dun collabs with jus bout every mob outwest from da foes, bds, gds even lords oh, dats rite dats one of da perks of being neutral I guess. personally, I wuda respected dem mo as being independent if dey wuda developed their own principles, discontinued the bgn name completely da name dat came outta bgdn dats jus keep it a buck and jus rolled wit da new breeds title. and I know plenty breeds with G behind dey nick name. bds got da don title bgs got a don title bds got trays bgs got trays bds use da term pride bgs use da term pride :facepalm: n*ggas neutral not folks doe, looks like sumbody did slick pick a side in all actuality :tiphat:

rvl182212
associate

Post by rvl182212 » October 15th, 2014, 11:23 am

suwhoop status wrote:
rvl182212 wrote:
KooReg wrote:Ya bds under 5 had to be at the meeting with bloods to claim it though
tf,aint.no bloods let alone crips in Milwaukee Chicago ohio ect. take that back i kno some asian bloods they get down far as black official ones no
There's no bloods and crips in Milwaukee and Ohio? :lol: :facepalm: :foh:
not no real decks .ita all about peoples n folks in the midwest .u say u a blood or crip in da mil we a laugh at u

rvl182212
associate

Post by rvl182212 » October 15th, 2014, 11:26 am

TerrorTown79 wrote:I remember going to the county and when we would have our FINBALL service......The Black Gangsters was in The circle with us....True sh*t....They were quick to say GD blank....they were on FINBall count!
wow thats crazy i never knew that's how it was

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » October 15th, 2014, 2:50 pm

Big G it's crazy cause I gat family that's Lawds out west. We rarely talk about this or that. We kicking it, tag teaming bitches, or shopping. Hell, I just found out the Souls right in front of them on Madison :shrug: 1 of the lil U's was like "soul nem a problem"! I was lost as f*ck. I said all that 2 say, I don't know much about Breeds or Souls. I always thought Breeds were A&A 4 Gangsters! That's how it work over here, so I thought it was universal. I'm disappointed 2! I made a thread about 150 hats and none of u Westside n*ggas knew they still sell em at Tops and Bottoms :shrug: The big store on the corner. f*cked up. Cuzzo like " n*gga, on The U facing Terror Town we getting u one today" :tiphat:

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » October 15th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Ancient wrote:^Wow! Is all I can say. Big G went 4 the jugular. @Terror Town 79. Did u know "Ju" been in the county since Sunday? Ain't nobody bail shawty out yet? Yeah ok :whaat: :umhm: :ohlawd:
its a warrant though broski

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 15th, 2014, 8:11 pm

Ancient wrote:Big G it's crazy cause I gat family that's Lawds out west. We rarely talk about this or that. We kicking it, tag teaming bitches, or shopping. Hell, I just found out the Souls right in front of them on Madison :shrug: 1 of the lil U's was like "soul nem a problem"! I was lost as f*ck. I said all that 2 say, I don't know much about Breeds or Souls. I always thought Breeds were A&A 4 Gangsters! That's how it work over here, so I thought it was universal. I'm disappointed 2! I made a thread about 150 hats and none of u Westside n*ggas knew they still sell em at Tops and Bottoms :shrug: The big store on the corner. f*cked up. Cuzzo like " n*gga, on The U facing Terror Town we getting u one today" :tiphat:

sh*t its plenty of places besides tops and bottoms sell 150z but ain't a n*gga round central rocked one since like 07 08 hard core though.

nmyownzone
foot soldier

Post by nmyownzone » October 16th, 2014, 9:05 am

Ancient wrote:Big G it's crazy cause I gat family that's Lawds out west. We rarely talk about this or that. We kicking it, tag teaming bitches, or shopping. Hell, I just found out the Souls right in front of them on Madison :shrug: 1 of the lil U's was like "soul nem a problem"! I was lost as f*ck. I said all that 2 say, I don't know much about Breeds or Souls. I always thought Breeds were A&A 4 Gangsters! That's how it work over here, so I thought it was universal. I'm disappointed 2! I made a thread about 150 hats and none of u Westside n*ggas knew they still sell em at Tops and Bottoms :shrug: The big store on the corner. f*cked up. Cuzzo like " n*gga, on The U facing Terror Town we getting u one today" :tiphat:
soulnemm undarated cuz dey da example of a tru independent mob. don't really fuk wit em either but atleast I can respect em on da other hand dem other n*ggas smh it wuz a point where n*ggas wuz goin roun talmbout how da breedz wuz jus giving da folks da work in da K not mentioning it wuz a time when folksnemm wuz goin at it wit foenemm n breednemm at da same dam time :facepalm: n we still there. I think bds da smallest black mob outwest ion even think dey jus fuk wit da breedz like dat no mo either so dats sayn sum ain't it smh....I blame keepin da double name black gangsters new breeds for da identity crisis cuz originally bgs were folks newbreeds were independent combining da two smh n*ggas really 50/50 out hea LOL

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » October 16th, 2014, 9:40 am

Hold on. I ain't trying 2 ride ya coat tail Big G, but it sound like yall really make a impact outwest. I don't feed into the sh*t off hoodup, but u 1 of the Big Folks from K Town. Yall was going back and forth with 4's and Breeds? Damn! Im having a hard time trying 2 figure out how that ironed over. And its just yall in the middle? Crazy! As far as the smallest mob outwest, I thought it was Stones? I know they around the Ave, but that's it. n*ggas told me somewhere on Augusta but I ain't never ran into nobody that know a n*gga from over there or nothing :shrug:

nmyownzone
foot soldier

Post by nmyownzone » October 16th, 2014, 11:08 am

forgot bout dem moes n da L but it wuz sum stones back n da hornetz too iono wat become of em doe. ion jus be n austin like dat newayz, I wuz really speaking on da spots ol boy wuz talmbout basically lawndale n garfield park. sh*t still aint neva sweet wit foenemm although n*ggas can move around a lil mo but sh*t can flare up like da shingles. its only one mob n da K wit da on n off we cool switch smh

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » October 16th, 2014, 12:22 pm

It's a tie wit stones and bdz out west stones got one decent size hood on the Ave the bds might have like one or to small blocks the jungles the biggest hoodz for the bds but they slipping tho that a be T/4nem sh*t soon like the new homes

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » October 16th, 2014, 12:24 pm

Stones from the Hornets all turn Foes Lo foes that's like Lo head quarters he still got all type of blood family in that area

nmyownzone
foot soldier

Post by nmyownzone » October 16th, 2014, 1:21 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:It's a tie wit stones and bdz out west stones got one decent size hood on the Ave the bds might have like one or to small blocks the jungles the biggest hoodz for the bds but they slipping tho that a be T/4nem sh*t soon like the new homes
u sho ain't lying dem n*ggas mite as well gon flip now smh dem Ts n even Us comfortable as fuk round there. da jungle lost too many key stand up guyz...I gotta co-sign its a wrap! :facepalm:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:Stones from the Hornets all turn Foes Lo foes that's like Lo head quarters he still got all type of blood family in that area
I can c dat :tiphat:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » October 16th, 2014, 1:41 pm

@Big G and T. :tiphat: I knew about Stones in the Hornets doh. I had words with them Brothers when I did c 'em out there talking that "What 4 J said" sh*t :lol: Maybe it's me, but if yo buildings gone, that's it. I hate that "I'm from 4445" :cmon: Really? :2cents: Them bitches been gone ten plus years. Time 4 a new home Bra :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 16th, 2014, 8:10 pm

Ancient wrote:@Big G and T. :tiphat: I knew about Stones in the Hornets doh. I had words with them Brothers when I did c 'em out there talking that "What 4 J saQqefttid" sh*t :lol: Maybe it's me, but if yo buildings gone, that's it. I hate that "I'm from 4445" :cmon: Really? :2cents: Them bitches been gone ten plus years. Time 4 a new home Bra :whaat:

HEY MOE YALL STILL DEEP ON THE AVE AND LIL JACK PARK ON PINE AND LAKE IS OFFICIALLY YALL LAND EVEN THOUGH GHOSTS AND 4z MOSTLY BE THERE

nmyownzone
foot soldier

Post by nmyownzone » October 17th, 2014, 11:29 am

Ancient wrote:@Big G and T. :tiphat: I knew about Stones in the Hornets doh. I had words with them Brothers when I did c 'em out there talking that "What 4 J said" sh*t :lol: Maybe it's me, but if yo buildings gone, that's it. I hate that "I'm from 4445" :cmon: Really? :2cents: Them bitches been gone ten plus years. Time 4 a new home Bra :whaat:
sum folks aint gone let sh*t bout dem buildings die even da mentality. u can't move n da same fashion on dem blocks like bac n da buildings I kno countless n*ggas who couldn't adapt life after da buildings. but reppin is a different story if u spent a childhood, got money, ho*s, shedded blood, lost comrades n hella otha memories u carrying dat to da grave. iono bout outsouth but outwest henry horner n rockwell gardens still have annual picnics n reunions. da comradery n bonds of dem buildings sum serious. opps or not from whateva projects, n*ggas had no choice but to share n co-exist LOL shootns n being prisoner to your unit got old lol dem inter-wars n da jects didn't last always....

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » October 18th, 2014, 10:33 am

He ain't lying n*ggas still DoubleH crazy and they gon have that picnic every year wit like 200 people or more I got ho*s from the Hornets on Neil