superior

Re: It's not a myth anymore....Blue fin BD's Are real

Post by G Mac » September 21st, 2014, 11:33 am

:lmao: :hmm:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » September 21st, 2014, 12:23 pm

@TT79. 2 wrongs don't make right, I know. But, did u c that sh*t they just done? Everybody wanna stand on the guys that carry it correct, but avoid the vikings. I c Man Man cut his dreads.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » September 21st, 2014, 2:23 pm

MoneyMackMurder wrote:1st of all dude is a confuse pancake :facepalm: u can't be disciples under da 5, blue fin no bd.. second he said he honor king dave but he under da 5 :killself: 3rd he keep saying folks & g like he gd :lol: .. these n*ggas all confuse bang 2 da left 1 day, bang 2 da right the next... anyway 5 & 6 ain't in effect on da ss :wtf: let alone nation sh*t :whaat:

So its not cool for bdz to be 5 but its cool for GDZ to drop they own rakes but still wanna be on count :cmon: ALL U YOUNG n*ggas CONFUSED :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » September 21st, 2014, 2:30 pm

StillOn1 wrote:stop watchin utube n slide thru the ciy or ville n find out if u related to us blood.we family lame o.damn near all us thru tied in with each.f*ck up with weak a$$ central city ol non factor a$$ land.my bad u just patrolin that area :ohhh:

DAMN LOC GOT CHRISTINE a$$ :whaat: OF ALL THE GD DECKS I HEAR BOUT I DONT BE HEARIN sh*t BOUT CC LOL. KING LOUIE SET I HEAR THINGS YALL LOCS UP NORTH AND OUT THERE I HESR THINGS AND THE HELLZONE GDZ AINT TO FAR AS THE BONECRUSHAS BUT AINT NO n*ggas DISUSSING CC.

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » September 21st, 2014, 5:25 pm

Them G's down there bout they sh*t. They wouldn't be there if they wasn't. Folks who just exist don't last long in that area it's bang out or be gone wit that a$$.

Pride
prospect

Post by Pride » September 22nd, 2014, 11:00 am

Iono what outwest BDs on NOW. But if buddy got plugged outwest back when the BDs land was known as Butch City, they were strictly with the traditional BD demo going at it with the Lords, cliquing with the Breeds and even a few GDs back in H.S. Now, I once knew of a small circle of BDs outwest that were finballing but they were NOT from Butch City....in fact, it was a BD Minister outta the high-rise buildings who originally started that demo outwest....ain't heard bout them n*ggas in a min doe, im talkn even before they buildings were demolished :shrug: Now, the BDs that actually were/are cool with the Lords just had a lil clique originally called "WilDBuNch" by whom are still active. (Mostly BDs and Us from 21st) but after BD Danni got changed they adopted the name "DanniMobb"

Since he alleges he got plugged BD outwest....But, Iono the origin of SS BDs in relation to the 5
To each is own but why change stars when you can just simply go indy which is basically EVERY hood, mob, deck and clique's demo on the streets nowadays :2cents:

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » September 22nd, 2014, 12:27 pm

StillOn1 wrote:right right!my guys went to the robe.i aint gone lie we use to have to come up there sometime to get em cause the bds would pull the plug n the back of the bus to make it shut off.cant neva say folks nem sum ho*s.they just diss the D n a way that make me feel the same as u.cant trust em.i f*ck wit my cuz nem to an extent.it just be funny when they lookin like a fullfledge sayin folks n clenchin.the older treys i know be hittin a n*gga wit the history of how this Disciple sh*t started.i be wanna to say f*ck happen to yall but i see our young guys droppin forks n realize things f*cked all xcross the board.#Locgotustho

Yeah, it was a lot of stopping the bus action this way too. It use to go down on the 63rd St. bus from Stony to King Drive. The Moes, GD's and BD's were kind of on top of each other so it was something happening everyday. Robeson was mostly BD's when I was in high school 92-96. Were the BD's still on swole during the time you're talking about?

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » September 22nd, 2014, 1:14 pm

95-96 the robe from what my dude was sayin had more GDs in there than treys but once they got on the bus n hit halsted u already know folks nem waitin super deep.i went to the bar

Rctongs
underboss

Post by Rctongs » September 22nd, 2014, 10:35 pm

Comment and ask him, he usually does Q&A videos a lot, then it will really be from the horses mouth, not the neck.

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » September 24th, 2014, 8:30 pm

Rctongs wrote:Comment and ask him, he usually does Q&A videos a lot, then it will really be from the horses mouth, not the neck.
I ain't asking that n*gga sh*t...wtf? Watch his videos and you'll see that he says it. Or.....You ask him!

BLVD24
prospect

Post by BLVD24 » September 25th, 2014, 12:12 am

TerrorTown79 wrote:
Rctongs wrote:Comment and ask him, he usually does Q&A videos a lot, then it will really be from the horses mouth, not the neck.
I ain't asking that n*gga sh*t...wtf? Watch his videos and you'll see that he says it. Or.....You ask him!
he said he live by the bros hood on 82nd and houston

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » September 25th, 2014, 6:29 pm

BLVD24 wrote:
TerrorTown79 wrote:
he said he live by the bros hood on 82nd and houston
that makes sense.

BD_TimIII
fresh meat

Post by BD_TimIII » September 28th, 2014, 2:41 pm

You Will Only See Da Blue Fins In Chicago Which Are Still Close Wit Sum Moes. But All Dat sh*t Really Dead. BDs Are One Nation Under Da 6 On King David