It's not a myth anymore....Blue fin BD's Are real

TerrorTown79
prospect

It's not a myth anymore....Blue fin BD's Are real

Post by TerrorTown79 » September 18th, 2014, 11:54 pm

Salute to the brother.....Loskiii
Self admitted BD that under that 5!

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-3L88UOhDoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Re: It's not a myth anymore....Blue fin BD's Are real

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 2:52 am

1st of all dude is a confuse pancake :facepalm: u can't be disciples under da 5, blue fin no bd.. second he said he honor king dave but he under da 5 :killself: 3rd he keep saying folks & g like he gd :lol: .. these n*ggas all confuse bang 2 da left 1 day, bang 2 da right the next... anyway 5 & 6 ain't in effect on da ss :wtf: let alone nation sh*t :whaat:

Chiraq Shooter
prospect

Post by Chiraq Shooter » September 19th, 2014, 7:33 am

Outta my whole life on da ss I have yet to meet a blue fin not saying they don't exist but anybody know what land they claim?

That cop right bds on some confused pancake status...Bluefin :lol: 3s stay eloping with mo's out south dipping rakes and breaking they hat left next minute throwing forks then cracking the fin talmbout you gotta go through da gates face a$$

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » September 19th, 2014, 8:53 am

BDs sound like a confused mob. At least when the Gs break off its some renegade sh*t

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » September 19th, 2014, 12:50 pm

There has been Blue Fin BD's since at least the 90's. There were some in Parkway Gardens. I never f*cked with them though because even though they were GDK to the fullest and got down with a few of the Brothers, I never really trusted them. I always felt like they would turn on us because they would be cool with GD's every now and then, despite whoopin and killing them n*ggas like it wasn't nothing prior.

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 2:01 pm

@philmoe come on now my dude dem n*ggas was gettin pushed on by they own folks for that blue fin demo.mufuckas was gettin drilled on indiana by the Gs on 59th prarie wit that goofy sh*t.got cuzzos from that end who backwards as hell who being taught to be real bds by being fake stones cause end was GDs.Marvell f*cked wit errybody which bussed folks nem p*ssy wide open.shiid it use to be some of errythang n the met at them parties.folks nem embrace opps cause play witta alot of bread.

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » September 19th, 2014, 2:47 pm

StillOn1 wrote:@philmoe come on now my dude dem n*ggas was gettin pushed on by they own folks for that blue fin demo.mufuckas was gettin drilled on indiana by the Gs on 59th prarie wit that goofy sh*t.got cuzzos from that end who backwards as hell who being taught to be real bds by being fake stones cause end was GDs.Marvell f*cked wit errybody which bussed folks nem p*ssy wide open.shiid it use to be some of errythang n the met at them parties.folks nem embrace opps cause play witta alot of bread.

Aye G, no doubt them BD's were getting drilled hard, but I also know that them BD's were fucking them GD's up too and giving them problems...to be as small as they were. I went to Hyde Park with all the BD's and GD's from that way so I witnessed that sh*t in school and the streets. Them BD's were outnumbered and got whooped in school, but them GD's were getting f*cked up too....which shouldn't have happened cuz they outnumbered them 20-1.

You hit it on the head about them fucking with everybody to stay on they bread. Them n*ggas was some money gettas....that's why I didn't trust them. Felt like they could turn on you when they didn't have a need for you anymore.

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 3:17 pm

right right!my guys went to the robe.i aint gone lie we use to have to come up there sometime to get em cause the bds would pull the plug n the back of the bus to make it shut off.cant neva say folks nem sum ho*s.they just diss the D n a way that make me feel the same as u.cant trust em.i f*ck wit my cuz nem to an extent.it just be funny when they lookin like a fullfledge sayin folks n clenchin.the older treys i know be hittin a n*gga wit the history of how this Disciple sh*t started.i be wanna to say f*ck happen to yall but i see our young guys droppin forks n realize things f*cked all xcross the board.#Locgotustho

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 3:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:chiraq shooter still thinks khris a kop :lol:
chicago finest

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 3:23 pm

f*ck the Holice Deering district K :whaat:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 3:32 pm

StillOn1 wrote:f*ck the Holice Deering district K :whaat:
i heard loc city claiming blood gang.. u got something 2 say about it

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 4:39 pm

stop watchin utube n slide thru the ciy or ville n find out if u related to us blood.we family lame o.damn near all us thru tied in with each.f*ck up with weak a$$ central city ol non factor a$$ land.my bad u just patrolin that area :ohhh:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 4:48 pm

StillOn1 wrote:stop watchin utube n slide thru the ciy or ville n find out if u related to us blood.we family lame o.damn near all us thru tied in with each.f*ck up with weak a$$ central city ol non factor a$$ land.my bad u just patrolin that area :ohhh:
fake a$$ slobs :whaat: n*ggas need role models 4 real

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 5:06 pm

On Loc u ho*.u aint n the fields so u a f*ck round get left layin in the fields speakin on sh*t u dont know about.dont let these vids n comments get yo opp a$$ stretched out offline shawty.#Loc4Life

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 5:15 pm

StillOn1 wrote:On Loc u ho*.u aint n the fields so u a f*ck round get left layin in the fields speakin on sh*t u dont know about.dont let these vids n comments get yo opp a$$ stretched out offline shawty.#Loc4Life
what the purposes of red rags & throwin up the b :cmon: just face it yall sum fake slobs :ohlawd: yall influence by fake down south rappers who are fake bloods themselves :tiphat: congratulations yall r sum
fanboy a$$ n*ggas...

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rY_IUqvcQtA?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

n*ggas rockin more red then blackstones :cmon: @ least ccg ain't on no fuk sh*t like this

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 5:34 pm

you must be a lil n*gga cause what u see n hearin affectin your thinkin.imma grown n*gga i lead n neva follow.seen trends come n go,the lo's,folks n moes.everything except the L.O.Cs.we still here...by the way bum thats damenville.they Gs.if u one of the folks slide thru there n stop observin from a distance.its some black n white that speaks on those that assume .it fits u at the moment

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 5:38 pm

StillOn1 wrote:you must be a lil n*gga cause what u see n hearin affectin your thinkin.imma grown n*gga i lead n neva follow.seen trends come n go,the lo's,folks n moes.everything except the L.O.Cs.we still here...by the way bum thats damenville.they Gs.if u one of the folks slide thru there n stop observin from a distance.its some black n white that speaks on those that assume .it fits u at the moment

i met a blood n*gga from loc city 2day :facepalm: n*gga had bloodgang on his had...

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » September 19th, 2014, 6:03 pm

:foh: if so u pulled em over or had a facetime call witta stranger tryin to get plugged in :discust: them n*ggas on 76th may still bullyin yall soft mufuckas

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » September 19th, 2014, 6:21 pm

StillOn1 wrote::foh: if so u pulled em over or had a facetime call witta stranger tryin to get plugged in :discust: them n*ggas on 76th may still bullyin yall soft mufuckas
he go 2 kennedy king...

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » September 19th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Stillon1, why do they rep bloods ? Is there a story behind it? I know they still Gs, but why they call themselves bloods?