What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Hornet53
fresh meat

What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Post by Hornet53 » September 14th, 2014, 9:27 pm

I personally would choose killin fields cobras or beach and spaulding latin kings

sin1077
major

Re: What gang and hood would you choose if you were new too the north side

Post by sin1077 » September 14th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Really Beach & Spaulding Kings? Back in the day they were some legendary MF's had scopers on roofs and sh*t, but times have changed and they've fallen off hard. Same goes for alotta North side King sets they ain't at all what they used to be. Their OGs failed the youngins hard cause this newer generation of Kings ain't doing sh*t to properly rep their nation. Some down a$$ sets up here ain't even around no more. I remember in da 90's bumping heads with those L.V. (Leland & Virginia) Kings, they were some killas and money makers and nowadays :shrug: ? They ain't da only 1's look at all those N.S. sets (L.K.st, R.C.st, School & Lavergne, Whipple & Wabansia, Winona & Winthrop, Berwyn & Wolcott, Huron & Hoyne, Hazel, Columbia, ETC.). S.S. Kings still get it in but N.S. ain't shining no more :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 14th, 2014, 10:57 pm

True but isn't beach and spaulding there motherland?

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » September 15th, 2014, 12:36 am

Yeah that's da N.side motherland and 25th/California da S.side motherland, but that don't mean nothing in a few years the way things are going I think Beach and Spaulding will be VL hood. :2cents:

SGDn Tk

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 15th, 2014, 2:59 pm

It be a damn shame if them brothers let that sh*t happen ....but over time hoods change and it could be diffrent factors and situations that lead to this....And although kings on ns might not be on it like they were in the 90s like u said thats really not a fair comparison either....but i will admit you right bout some of your comments without gettin into it more deep about it.....and at the end of the day thee ALKN will overcome anything or anybody that gets in our way. No doubt

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » September 15th, 2014, 5:41 pm

If I wasnt a gangster id say hp cobras have a big advantage right now. They the only ones doin any expanding over there. D Block maniacs are goon as f*ck and seem to get money. I wouldn't say killin fields cobras though. I mean fk holds they own and all but them tripp cobras dont really have their back so they out there by themselves. But division has some degree of unity with other snakes like ap and hw. Monkland is still strong for mlds. Believe it or not them c notes is tough as f*ck. Lotta n*ggas sleep on them but trust me they handle business when they got to and they hold true to they name makin money.

KooReg
underboss

Post by KooReg » September 15th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Neither I'm too good for gangs

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 15th, 2014, 6:50 pm

sin1077 wrote:Really Beach & Spaulding Kings? Back in the day they were some legendary MF's had scopers on roofs and sh*t, but times have changed and they've fallen off hard. Same goes for alotta North side King sets they ain't at all what they used to be. Their OGs failed the youngins hard cause this newer generation of Kings ain't doing sh*t to properly rep their nation. Some down a$$ sets up here ain't even around no more. I remember in da 90's bumping heads with those L.V. (Leland & Virginia) Kings, they were some killas and money makers and nowadays :shrug: ? They ain't da only 1's look at all those N.S. sets (L.K.st, R.C.st, School & Lavergne, Whipple & Wabansia, Winona & Winthrop, Berwyn & Wolcott, Huron & Hoyne, Hazel, Columbia, ETC.). S.S. Kings still get it in but N.S. ain't shining no more :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks
Well I'm just going by my bloody life which seems it was a preety crazy

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 15th, 2014, 7:28 pm

Hornet53 wrote:
sin1077 wrote:Really Beach & Spaulding Kings? Back in the day they were some legendary MF's had scopers on roofs and sh*t, but times have changed and they've fallen off hard. Same goes for alotta North side King sets they ain't at all what they used to be. Their OGs failed the youngins hard cause this newer generation of Kings ain't doing sh*t to properly rep their nation. Some down a$$ sets up here ain't even around no more. I remember in da 90's bumping heads with those L.V. (Leland & Virginia) Kings, they were some killas and money makers and nowadays :shrug: ? They ain't da only 1's look at all those N.S. sets (L.K.st, R.C.st, School & Lavergne, Whipple & Wabansia, Winona & Winthrop, Berwyn & Wolcott, Huron & Hoyne, Hazel, Columbia, ETC.). S.S. Kings still get it in but N.S. ain't shining no more :2cents:

SGDn Tk Folks
you usually go though by where u stay at....where are you from?

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 15th, 2014, 8:26 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:
Hornet53 wrote:

SGDn Tk Folks
chitowntdawg wrote:
Hornet53 wrote:

SGDn Tk Folks
I stay in lil village

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 15th, 2014, 9:24 pm

I have a feeling u stay by bunnies right?

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 16th, 2014, 9:08 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:I have a feeling u stay by bunnies right?
Yup

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 16th, 2014, 9:27 pm

But you dont bang? (yet)

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 16th, 2014, 10:19 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:But you dont bang? (yet)
Nah I don't bang or will I ever I ain't bout that life but whole family bangs but they not ts

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » September 17th, 2014, 4:34 am

Hornet53 wrote:I personally would choose killin fields cobras or beach and spaulding latin kings
Lmao at the killing fields Cobras...they just a bunch of lame taggers and pill poppers and little drunks walking like zombies ...now why would you want to join a team like that. :shrug:

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 17th, 2014, 4:14 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
Hornet53 wrote:I personally would choose killin fields cobras or beach and spaulding latin kings
Lmao at the killing fields Cobras...they just a bunch of lame taggers and pill poppers and little drunks walking like zombies ...now why would you want to join a team like that. :shrug:
They seem preety deep but I haven't been up north in a couple years now so I'm not sure I'm just going by YouTube and othe social media

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » September 17th, 2014, 5:40 pm

Hornet53 wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
They seem preety deep but I haven't been up north in a couple years now so I'm not sure I'm just going by YouTube and othe social media
Well I'll tell it how it is from real live action and the LBz are giving it hard to them the last 2 months even hanging in kelvyn park and making them go hang out on kostner and Fullerton ...also them Eagles putting mad pressure on the snakes from south of Fullerton.
I'm telling them FKst snakes is all taggers,don't let the videos fool you bro.

INSANE FLAME
captain

Post by INSANE FLAME » September 17th, 2014, 6:45 pm

A better question is u tryna b folks or people
Folks I'd say cobras ,yakks ,sgds or us

For people I'd say vls,
Latin bros
Or familia stones

Hornet53
fresh meat

Post by Hornet53 » September 17th, 2014, 8:59 pm

I'm not looking to bang but if I would I'd become folks all my fam is from a nations that's folks but I know the folks on the north side have certain like I know led (lovers,eagles, and yaks) are cool but are they any other alliances alike that?

INSANE FLAME
captain

Post by INSANE FLAME » September 17th, 2014, 10:47 pm

Insane family it's cobras n us dragons the c notes n dueces n OAz