Takin Some Hot Ones???

chitowntdawg
boss

Takin Some Hot Ones???

Post by chitowntdawg » September 8th, 2014, 4:38 pm

????For those really out there that have been popped ....how you feel after your recovery ?did it change anything ? And how you feel goin back out there to the streets

chitowntdawg
boss

Re: Takin Some Hot Ones???

Post by chitowntdawg » September 8th, 2014, 4:40 pm

Or if havnt been popped but was a close call

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 8th, 2014, 4:55 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:????For those really out there that have been popped ....how you feel after your recovery ?did it change anything ? And how you feel goin back out there to the streets
i never been tagged but almost several times my dad got hit in front of me a couple years ago dude was dieing cracking jokes and sh*t to the hospital them old school brothers :tiphat:

PistoLini
prospect

Post by PistoLini » September 8th, 2014, 7:51 pm

caught one by a LF, slippin coming out a bar drunk as fuk and i was about 19 or 20 lookin like a black and gold target, advertising with a pirates hat, i think he would of did me in if i didnt have some heat on me, i remember walking a few blocks to my brothers crib and his bm called up the bros to get the heater b4 ambulance got there and i woke up in the hospital.
i almost caught a domer simpson by some SGDs when they were across from south division on 15th, we went looking for them and we found them alright it was shootout but some one else had the heat(we were in a car). we were paying attention to one side of the street and it came from the other. it took my hat off my head and hit my niga in the arm. some bitches took him to the hospital. that sh*t gave me a haircut tho. of course we went back a few weeks later, chucky wasnt so lucky, if you from here you already know, behind KFC
another one was with those soft as LPs, they were salty cuz we were talking sh*t about that peace treaty with them folks yall had. i hope yall squares remember by the creek on 10th by cleveland park in daylight. im not going to say your name but youre soft as f*ck. i was walking with a bro and two shorties. one of the shorties was on crutches from a bullet wound. it was 3 ricans, the older dude upped his lil popper. he had his gun on me and thought we were going to run or b*tch out. he shot and missed from two feet away, thats cuz i had the p89 on me, 15 in the handle. i was so pissed i walk away and they were ghost fast as fuk
all this happened more than 10 years ago, theres more but thats enough. we took loses too so i cant front
RIP King BlackCat
but the affects made me go harder, went after all folks especially cobras and other non folks, what made me stop banging was actually seeing a signed statement, locked up and having a kid. there was no more trust so if i didnt know you for at least 10 years i wouldnt fuk with you

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » September 8th, 2014, 8:08 pm

Pistolini you from Detriot?

PistoLini
prospect

Post by PistoLini » September 8th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Pistolini you from Detriot?
Milwaukee 414
we have home grown gangs here 2
i thought the D didnt have any Kings

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » September 8th, 2014, 8:28 pm

I asked cause you were naming Chicago gangs, but the streets were not in Chicago I was confused :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 8th, 2014, 9:20 pm

I got tagged 2 years ago ....after all them years out there this sh*t happens when i aint even out there like that no more.....was chillin out in front of the crib with my boy (nuetron) and my 2 sons....there chillin 4 a bit ....my guy leaves and my sons go in ....a girl i know stopby a few min later i go up to the car by the curb when outta nowhere a car stop by us i lookup to see who it is n they start blastin one hits me in the arm the other on my side ....but not bad im thinkin outta 6 or 7 shots from real close range....the first one that hit arm destroyed it ...i had a big fuken hole in the middle of my arm the second barely got my side ....so ya i got lucky. these mfs were watchin me ....took alot of therapy to get my arm goin again .....the actual incident didnt really scare me i was actually tryin keep everyone on scene cool but aint gonna lie i was alot more conscious about my environment after that....needless to say we did gave them donuts bigger holes

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » September 8th, 2014, 11:01 pm

PistoLini wrote:caught one by a LF, slippin coming out a bar drunk as fuk and i was about 19 or 20 lookin like a black and gold target, advertising with a pirates hat, i think he would of did me in if i didnt have some heat on me, i remember walking a few blocks to my brothers crib and his bm called up the bros to get the heater b4 ambulance got there and i woke up in the hospital.
i almost caught a domer simpson by some SGDs when they were across from south division on 15th, we went looking for them and we found them alright it was shootout but some one else had the heat(we were in a car). we were paying attention to one side of the street and it came from the other. it took my hat off my head and hit my niga in the arm. some bitches took him to the hospital. that sh*t gave me a haircut tho. of course we went back a few weeks later, chucky wasnt so lucky, if you from here you already know, behind KFC
another one was with those soft as LPs, they were salty cuz we were talking sh*t about that peace treaty with them folks yall had. i hope yall squares remember by the creek on 10th by cleveland park in daylight. im not going to say your name but youre soft as f*ck. i was walking with a bro and two shorties. one of the shorties was on crutches from a bullet wound. it was 3 ricans, the older dude upped his lil popper. he had his gun on me and thought we were going to run or b*tch out. he shot and missed from two feet away, thats cuz i had the p89 on me, 15 in the handle. i was so pissed i walk away and they were ghost fast as fuk
all this happened more than 10 years ago, theres more but thats enough. we took loses too so i cant front
RIP King BlackCat
but the affects made me go harder, went after all folks especially cobras and other non folks, what made me stop banging was actually seeing a signed statement, locked up and having a kid. there was no more trust so if i didnt know you for at least 10 years i wouldnt fuk with you

SGDz in Milwaukee????

I ain't ever been hit but been lit up b4.
Closest call was we had a brother who moved to a stone hood and he was always getting f*cked with by them.
He worked at a pizza place and they went to his job and robbed at it at gun point 3 times each time threating to murk him.
We would go over there and retaliate but everything we did just made things worse for da brother cause he lived in their hood.
So long story short. His cousin was a stone and was protecting him from getting murked so eventually just flips stone.
Well he starts calling da folks phones talking all kinds of sh*t and daring us to come thru and like dumb f*cks we go with no banger just some bats and sh*t. On da way there I'm nervous as f*ck cause I know we are getting set up cause this dude knows we don't f*ck around cause had been with us for years yet he calling us over, but the folks are getting all geeked up off eachother saying they don't give a f*ck.
So we get out at his apartment complex and ain't no one out there but this one stone who sees us, yells SGD_ and runs inside.
We start walking to this guys place and right when we're by his window he stcks his hand out like 10 ft from me and starts dumping and I could literally hear them copper tips cutting thru the air right by my left ear. Shtg sounded like whoooooosh.
1 of the shorties grabs his stomach saying he got hit and we end up leaving carrying da lil n*gga.
Turns out he wasn't even hit he was just scared LOL! 2 of us went back later that nite and made it look like da 4th of july and this n*gga tricks off saying we hit da room his lil sister was sleeping in even though he da one that got his family involved by calling us over SMH.
Either way that was my closest call and it didn't really faze me not saying 'im super tough or something but since I didn't get hit it made it seem not real like he was busting blanks though he wasn't.

SGDn Tk Folks

STFU
underboss

Post by STFU » September 8th, 2014, 11:07 pm

Won't put too much details but I got shot in my head with a little bullet and because the shooter was far enough where the bullet was only able to pierce the skin and it got stuck underneath not deep. At the time i should of stopped and get my a$$ to the hospital right away but the adreneline chasing and firin back i didn't know it was actually in my head until the situation was over. had it was a hollow point it would of did more damage but lucky it didn't. Theres a little bald spot on my head from it lol.

Not a very exciting story but that's my only one. As a shorty i took some crazy risks im just glad im chill now.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 8th, 2014, 11:12 pm

sin1077 wrote:
PistoLini wrote:caught one by a LF, slippin coming out a bar drunk as fuk and i was about 19 or 20 lookin like a black and gold target, advertising with a pirates hat, i think he would of did me in if i didnt have some heat on me, i remember walking a few blocks to my brothers crib and his bm called up the bros to get the heater b4 ambulance got there and i woke up in the hospital.
RIP King BlackCat

SGDz in Milwaukee????

I ain't ever been hit but been lit up b4.
Closest call was we had a brother who moved to a stone hood and he was always getting f*cked with by them.
He worked at a pizza place and they went to his job and robbed at it at gun point 3 times each time threating to murk him.
We would go over there and retaliate but everything we did just made things worse for da brother cause he lived in their hood.
So long story short. His cousin was a stone and was protecting him from getting murked so eventually just flips stone.
Well he starts calling da folks phones talking all kinds of sh*t and daring us to come thru and like dumb f*cks we go with no banger just some bats and sh*t. On da way there I'm nervous as f*ck cause I know we are getting set up cause this dude knows we don't f*ck around cause had been with us for years yet he calling us over, but the folks are getting all geeked up off eachother saying they don't give a f*ck.
So we get out at his apartment complex and ain't no one out there but this one stone who sees us, yells SGD_ and runs inside.
We start walking to this guys place and right when we're by his window he stcks his hand out like 10 ft from me and starts dumping and I could literally hear them copper tips cutting thru the air right by my left ear. Shtg sounded like whoooooosh.
1 of the shorties grabs his stomach saying he got hit and we end up leaving carrying da lil n*gga.
Turns out he wasn't even hit he was just scared LOL! 2 of us went back later that nite and made it look like da 4th of july and this n*gga tricks off saying we hit da room his lil sister was sleeping in even though he da one that got his family involved by calling us over SMH.
Either way that was my closest call and it didn't really faze me not saying 'im super tough or something but since I didn't get hit it made it seem not real like he was busting blanks though he wasn't.

SGDn Tk Folks
fear is powerful made shorty feel like he got hit :lol: thats sh*t crazy.....but aint gona lie i was a little uneasy to be out for like a week after i got hitup....and fuked up part is i stay by folks hood

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 8th, 2014, 11:17 pm

STFU wrote:Won't put too much details but I got shot in my head with a little bullet and because the shooter was far enough where the bullet was only able to pierce the skin and it got stuck underneath not deep. At the time i should of stopped and get my a$$ to the hospital right away but the adreneline chasing and firin back i didn't know it was actually in my head until the situation was over. had it was a hollow point it would of did more damage but lucky it didn't. Theres a little bald spot on my head from it lol.

Not a very exciting story but that's my only one. As a shorty i took some crazy risks im just glad im chill now.
sh*t if gettin popped in the noggin aint a story to tell then i dont know what is ....you lucky! How far away was dude that was poppin at you?

brownbomber
superior

Post by brownbomber » September 8th, 2014, 11:19 pm

Dat adrenaline is a bad muthaphucka lol..dats how it be though when u got shot.. i didnt kno where i got shot @ jus felt an adrenalin rush..then i felt my arm den more time dat went by my sh*t felt heavier & heavier...da rehab was a b*tch imo it was then bn shot..i still remember coming home from surgery & when dat medicine wore off i aint never been n so much pain n my life..im much more aware of sh*t now im still doin me tho...thank god michigan got dat castle law id b locked rite now if we didnt

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » September 8th, 2014, 11:24 pm

I been shot twice by the cobras once by the mk's. I had a bunch of near misses with them haddon & washtenaw snakes. But one time it was cuz we was gonna steal that one n*ggas green '65 chevy or whatever it is :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 8th, 2014, 11:29 pm

brownbomber wrote:Dat adrenaline is a bad muthaphucka lol..dats how it be though when u got shot.. i didnt kno where i got shot @ jus felt an adrenalin rush..then i felt my arm den more time dat went by my sh*t felt heavier & heavier...da rehab was a b*tch imo it was then bn shot..i still remember coming home from surgery & when dat medicine wore off i aint never been n so much pain n my life..im much more aware of sh*t now im still doin me tho...thank god michigan got dat castle law id b locked rite now if we didnt
u right i didnt feel it till sh*t started chillin out .....once the pain started kickin in it was hell ....my arm is what really hurt ...i got hit with a big caliber so it tore my sh*t up ....but alls well now.....i got no room 4 hate just return the favor 5x and move on

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 9th, 2014, 12:12 am

i almost got bodied when i had first moved out here i always remember cause i thought dudes werent on sh*t around here but you know how that goes i didnt really know anybody had some cousins but they were yaks so i wasnt trying to be around them like that this female i met through my female cousin calls me one day saying to match her and her girl on a vega she lived a couple blocks up so sh*t sounded good im walking up there and some n*ggas in an expedition pass and start flagging crowns with baby blue hoodies on :cmon: i aint even gonna lie at that time i was trying to change and whatever else went with that scam so i just kept walking got to ol girls house her friend was out there telling me she coming out right now female starts woofing that im gd her brothers and cousins all yaks nobody about to start problems and im like :killself: same expo turns into the street on some freddy kreuger creeping type about 7 houses down this b*tch face twisted saying she had to get her phone inside, i knew i f*cked up at that moment the n*gga in the whip hit the turbo all fast and pulled up to the house and some goofie in the back opened the door while the car was still moving he had a splasher aiming it with his left side of his body still in the car when the n*gga hit the brakes dude rag dolled forward then back he shot the neighbors side window while he was falling and i road runnered the f*ck outta there he was throwing them at me when he got up but i was down the street by then my aunt lived around there so i called my boy up to pick me up over there im in the back yard for 10 15 minutes when i hear the front door open i could hear one of em telling my cousins the cranks hiding around here :lol: and they dipped out looking for me i guess got picked up cut ties with alot of people and famiy after that never knew if it was a set up i doubt it.....

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » September 9th, 2014, 1:34 am

@^^^ didn't u say b4 ur from back of the yards? Where did u go to school and what year?
All ya'll got some good stories by the way its cool when real n*ggas can chop it up without some goofy coming in here on some trolling netbanging sh*t.

SGDn Tk Folks

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » September 9th, 2014, 1:40 am

Ayo sin whatever happened with yo folks out by gage park area .....i remember i used to see some hitups on the walls awhile bak but never seen em...so not sure

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » September 9th, 2014, 8:23 am

sin1077 wrote:@^^^ didn't u say b4 ur from back of the yards? Where did u go to school and what year?
All ya'll got some good stories by the way its cool when real n*ggas can chop it up without some goofy coming in here on some trolling netbanging sh*t.

SGDn Tk Folks
i moved to aurora when i was 16 went to byhs on 47th and got kicked out my freshman year :lol: im 21 now

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » September 9th, 2014, 1:10 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Ayo sin whatever happened with yo folks out by gage park area .....i remember i used to see some hitups on the walls awhile bak but never seen em...so not sure

IDK what's up with them or if they were really ever there. Back in 2000 we started seeing SGD/LGD tags around 47th & Bishop to 47th & Wolcott and later further west and south in Gage Park. There were some brothers staying round there and I think they hooked up with some shorties who had started trying to rep LGD/SGD on their own. From what I know they tried getting on count with da rest of us but they never really got organized so it just fell apart. I think there still some over there but they over there doing their own thing.

@Loc u ever hear of or see any SGDz in New City/Back of the Yards?

SGDn Tk Folks