WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

chitowntdawg
boss

Re: WHO GOT HUMBOLT PARK NOW!?!?

Post by chitowntdawg » August 19th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Oh ok that pic looks funny but kinda twisted.....what part of pilsen you stay by

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 2:24 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Oh ok that pic looks funny but kinda twisted.....what part of pilsen you stay by
im not from pilson bro i lived on 43 in the yards when i was younger im in aurora now :tiphat:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » August 19th, 2014, 2:26 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.
Yea they the hoods official shoe cleaners & drawers washers :tiphat:

Why do you even bother trolling a Midwest forum when your some pig fucker from down south????

f*ggot like you be scarred to roll through HP even though its almost all white now a days.

An no shoe shining or draw washin for us Chico. You must have us confused with you papito puto f*ggot.

BorinquenPR
corporal

Post by BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 2:44 pm

respect_the_5th wrote:
BorinquenPR wrote::smh: your slut a$$ came at me b*tch.. now you want to say "don't take this sh*t seriously".. shut the f*ck up.. I got to go to work.. but I holla at chu when I get back since you want to do this I'm more than happy to.. best believe that..
slut a$$ b*tch :lol: you sound like a sendoff all gassed up u work at getting an extension on that welfare huh dont woof at me cottoro i already told u where im at im on west 26 getting a breaded wings at ricos with some other n*ggas bm slide thru if u think u a savage :whaat:
you aint about this life my n*gga.. I fucking murder you with my hands.. messicunt n*ggas get no respect.. specially a net banging messicunt..

like I said let me get off work.. I come pay you a visit.. :tiphat:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 2:49 pm

[quote="Greasers712"][quote="2wo-g"][quote="Greasers712"]No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.[/quote]
Yea they the hoods official shoe cleaners & drawers washers :tiphat:[/quote]

Why do you even bother trolling a Midwest forum when your some pig fucker from down south????

f*ggot like you be scarred to roll through HP even though its almost all white now a days.

An no shoe shining or draw washin for us Chico. You must have us confused with you papito puto f*ggot.[/quote]

Hey dont be mad at me kuz Im telling the truth wey. You got such deep connects thru ya Gaylord FB group they know its the truth. But you right. It is getting more white, but not with some greasy working class polish gangbangers, with skinny jeans Starbucks sipping hipsters & soccer moms.

Dont worry tho, they may act a lil different from the greaser gang white power Gaylords of your day but they still have the same experience of no hygiene, hiding from colored ppl & having to lick the boots of latino gangbangers :tiphat:

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 2:51 pm

Why you even in this thread because someone said sp*c? :lol: Get your dusty cowboot having a$$ out of here, go play in your mexican trailer park

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » August 19th, 2014, 2:52 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:No bullshit but has anyone from HP seen or heard anything bout a new GayLords on North Ave. and Rockwell? Been hearing stuff but who knows I don't make it over there very often.

An no shoe shining or draw washin for us Chico. You must have us confused with you papito puto f*ggot.

Hey dont be mad at me kuz Im telling the truth wey. You got such deep connects thru ya Gaylord FB group they know its the truth. But you right. It is getting more white, but not with some greasy working class polish gangbangers, with skinny jeans Starbucks sipping hipsters & soccer moms.

Dont worry tho, they may act a lil different from the greaser gang white power Gaylords of your day but they still have the same experience of no hygiene, hiding from colored ppl & having to lick the boots of latino gangbangers :tiphat:
:lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 2:54 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Why you even in this thread because someone said sp*c? :lol: Get your dusty cowboot having a$$ out of here, go play in your mexican trailer park
Why you talk about gangs when you aint even from the hood? :shrug: Theres a lot of questions without answers in this krazy world we live in canaa :tiphat:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 2:55 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:
BorinquenPR wrote::smh: your slut a$$ came at me b*tch.. now you want to say "don't take this sh*t seriously".. shut the f*ck up.. I got to go to work.. but I holla at chu when I get back since you want to do this I'm more than happy to.. best believe that..
slut a$$ b*tch :lol: you sound like a sendoff all gassed up u work at getting an extension on that welfare huh dont woof at me cottoro i already told u where im at im on west 26 getting a breaded wings at ricos with some other n*ggas bm slide thru if u think u a savage :whaat:
you aint about this life my n*gga.. I fucking murder you with my hands.. messicunt n*ggas get no respect.. specially a net banging messicunt..

i already told she waiting this is how i kno u aint in the field u think u goning run up on someone with hands pendejo u in the land not in new york stay up on your square before i or any other brother or right hander ends your life with that thought process boriquen :tiphat: :smh:

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 2:57 pm

I'm in the hood, how you know I ain't? You steady on Chicago d*ck soggy mouth a$$ n*gga, come through my hood then you fucking mule, ill be back soon :tiphat:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 2:58 pm

Jay Rock wrote:I'm in the hood, how you know I ain't? You steady on Chicago d*ck soggy mouth a$$ n*gga, come through my hood then you fucking mule, ill be back soon :tiphat:
Trust me Ion need to know you irl to know you went to a mostly white high school :lol:

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » August 19th, 2014, 3:00 pm

I grew up in a PR/black hood you stupid :facepalm: Go hit the meth pipe :lol:

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 3:03 pm

If you say so bro :tiphat: Jus like you a part of some underground nationwide criminal syndicate and thats how you got ya high ranking Miami Zoe connections :lol:

Greasers712
boss

Post by Greasers712 » August 19th, 2014, 3:05 pm

2wo-g wrote:
Greasers712 wrote:
2wo-g wrote:

I'm sure you'd like to "think" that's how it is considering you and you FAM licks the boots of Klansmen where your at.

Now fall back and go mow some grass wetback.

2wo-G
king

Post by 2wo-G » August 19th, 2014, 3:15 pm

Damn greaser maybe yo swastika tattooed a$$ needs to spend more time around colored ppl or go to one of their barber shops so you can learn to roast kuz that sh*t was straight WEAK foo. Some watery ol "I am rubber you are glue" sh*t

But am I wrong? You bragging bout the "growing white power in HP" when the truth is its gentrified for upper class trust fund whites. Yall feared Gaylord set is full of 90lb whitebois with some deep Vnecks & Macklemore hair. They posted up on the block outside the cupcake shop & indie coffee lounge and when they see a Puerto Rican mother driving her kids to school they think its a driveby & run in fear to the nearest Jamba Juice. Jus like old times :tiphat:

BorinquenPR
corporal

Post by BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 4:31 pm

@respect_the_5th.. give me your full address.. im ready to go.. im not going to work today im ready to f*ck you up on moment notice.. give me your full address..

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 4:43 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:^^^ :lol: n*gga still taking addresses down
:lol: :facepalm: :smh: i already gave u my location and u sed u aint going to work i thought u were at work 4 hours ago joe
BorinquenPR wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

respect_the_5th wrote:
BorinquenPR wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

i already told she waiting this is how i kno u aint in the field u think u goning run up on someone with hands pendejo u in the land not in new york stay up on your square before i or any other brother or right hander ends your life with that thought process boriquen :tiphat: :smh:
heed my warning boriquen u seem like u got ur whole life ahead of u u can be someone somewhere mopping the floor :lol:

swaporamasfinst
boss

Post by swaporamasfinst » August 19th, 2014, 4:46 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:@respect_the_5th.. give me your full address.. im ready to go.. im not going to work today im ready to f*ck you up on moment notice.. give me your full address..
was the welfare office closed :killself:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 19th, 2014, 5:05 pm

BorinquenPR wrote:
respect_the_5th wrote:

yo bori you may be this tough guy u claim to be..... but you realize this tough guy act gets no respect in real life or the the net....and quit speakin reckless bout my people address the problem in front of you in this case 5th ....slip of the mouth n net woofin hold no weight ....i thought u knew?

BorinquenPR
corporal

Post by BorinquenPR » August 19th, 2014, 6:44 pm

bro all I said was VLs run that side of the park.. this b*tch a$$ Mexican talking mad sh*t.. I don't talk internet sh*t.. I want to fight.. I live to fight..

I don't disrespect nobody.. im not looking for tough boy points like this f*ck boy.. I don't claim to be tough.. I'm real that's all I got.. I'm wiling to die for it.. so I don't know about you..

I didn't even ask for your address homboy.. I asked for that respect the 5th address.. he thinks I'm playing well I'm not.. try me..