Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

Ancient
boss

Re: Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

Post by Ancient » August 25th, 2014, 7:13 pm

This ain't lit bowa. Everyday (old school) sh*t. I c u checking out BD Folks YouTube :lol: Red City :lol: U aint know sh*t till Loskiii started spitting lit. It's Well though. Folks getting his fan base up.

hillbrow
prospect

Post by hillbrow » August 25th, 2014, 7:28 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
Ancient wrote:This ain't lit bowa. Everyday (old school) sh*t. I c u checking out BD Folks YouTube :lol: Red City :lol: U aint know sh*t till Loskiii started spitting lit. It's Well though. Folks getting his fan base up.
TM_SAVAGE literally is the lightskin dude on his avi pic on the right he's 16/17 so he get a mental pass like how chris is a retarded 19 year old :lmao: :lmao:

My butt makes noises. Lots and lots of noises

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » August 25th, 2014, 8:18 pm

Them opps on 57th damen snake as hell n hoetown just some F*ck*n gangbangin goofies.realshit

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » August 25th, 2014, 11:47 pm

Loc City! Where u been Fokes? I c u staying out the way. Glad u aint locked up or no sh*t like that. And u know the Bros from M.T. GDK crazy. Stop it 9. I was just about 2 make a post looking 4 yo a$$.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 26th, 2014, 12:10 am

Moetown take their bangin serious no lie.... ya they be gdk crazy everytime we up there to break bread

Chatham
associate

Post by Chatham » August 26th, 2014, 12:48 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BBoJzMEeuDQ?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

shorty got bars but 1 of them flunkies tho :cmon: n*ggas droppin 5's, rakes, crackin treys, vl's :lol:
pick a something & stay wit it :2cents:
Murda Mal lil ugly soft a$$.

Jamal. I went to Simeon when he was a freshman, I heard he dropped out mid Sophomore year.

n*gga used to be soft as hell, his cousin went to elementary school with me, his a$$ used to just straight be a game head, and he must've linked up with Don D and them other 8tre boys on 83rd and Vernon. They into it with Whiz City and MTV primarily since them the n*ggas who been taking they guys, but now they into it with Lon City / Drill City as well. Plus some people say they into it with Bricksquad but I doubt it. That set aint got no more shooters. Last thing they did was jump some shorty up at Cole Park on 86th and King Drive and couldn't even do that right cause after about 4 punches the dude took a$$ and left all them. :lol:

But yeah, somehow they done managed to get into it with another GD set so now they dropping rakes. Idk if yall all aware but basically every set with some kids in it all trynna drop rakes now in videos and pictures, all cause of the hype Rondonumbanine and Lil Durk nem created, so everybody, even Gs just looking for a reason to take a picture like that, or looking for a reason to flip BD. You got youngins in Flipside claiming BD now, n*ggas from 079 Cut Throat and 087 Sangamon Cut Throat claiming / flipping to BD. Its just the popular thing.

I even seen n*ggas who don't bang dropping rakes in they pictures just to drop rakes. Its just the popular pose / trend right now. :shrug:

But, yeah.

Plus yall remember this?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umH1VQic3Go[/youtube]

Shorty from this video got killed by the police last night after catching a body onna nother n*gga.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/08/25/ ... n-chatham/

I don't know the whole story but I do think yesterday or the day before that was 'Julio Day' for Whiz City to celebrate they dead mans Julio, and Drill City and nem been into it for a while (Even though apparently Drill City and MTV cool? :shrug: )..Anyway, Julio day was recent, and I guess Drill City was searching for another body, and after he caught the body onnat other n*gga he got himself clapped. :rip2:

Shame.

Anyway, yeah. Thats my two cents. :2cents:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » August 26th, 2014, 1:16 am

093 flipside always had bds on dobson but wasn't them n*ggas claiming foe or boss pimp..
Them n*ggas into it wit 092 gmc on dauphin vln.. funny thing about 1 of their guys got changed bout 2 weeks ago..

only n*ggas on da 9 claiming bd is treytown & FW1017, unless them gville n*ggas flipping now :lol:

Chatham
associate

Post by Chatham » August 26th, 2014, 1:25 am

MoneyMackMurder wrote:093 flipside always had bds on dobson but wasn't them n*ggas claiming foe or boss pimp..
Them n*ggas into it wit 092 gmc on dauphin vln.. funny thing about 1 of their guys got changed bout 2 weeks ago..

only n*ggas on da 9 claiming bd is treytown & FW1017, unless them gville n*ggas flipping now :lol:

Thats what im talm bout. Gville callin themselves Cutthroat and they apparently got BDs now, but mainly they lil guys talking that BD sh*t. They still killa ward K and all that.

But nah, the 9 got MTV Brain Dead on Vernon, they BDs. Tray Savage, the one who be with Chief Keef from there as well. Used to see him at the Mcdonalds on King Drive alot.

I aint never heard of Treytown unless that is MTV or sum. it took me a minute to realize about Faceworld 1017, but they used to claim mixx mobb but mostly all of them done flipped to being full BD.

And yeah, they used to claim boss pimps. But its like a mixx mobb type thing now, BDs and GDs, some n*ggas dropping rakes, some n*ggas putting em up.

That lil n*gga Tae from Flipside went to Harlen, he got caught onna bicycle.

Plus that Simeon student, Michael Flournoy, he was Flipside too. He got shot right on 93rd by some grown a$$ man over his daughter. :rip2: :facepalm:

MoneyMackMurder
underboss

Post by MoneyMackMurder » August 26th, 2014, 1:55 am

Chatham wrote:
MoneyMackMurder wrote:093 flipside always had bds on dobson but wasn't them n*ggas claiming foe or boss pimp..

Thats what im talm bout. Gville callin themselves Cutthroat and they apparently got BDs now, but mainly they lil guys talking that BD sh*t. They still killa ward K and all that.

But nah, the 9 got MTV Brain Dead on Vernon, they BDs. Tray Savage, the one who be with Chief Keef from there as well. Used to see him at the Mcdonalds on King Drive alot.

I aint never heard of Treytown unless that is MTV or sum. it took me a minute to realize about Faceworld 1017, but they used to claim mixx mobb but mostly all of them done flipped to being full BD.

And yeah, they used to claim boss pimps. But its like a mixx mobb type thing now, BDs and GDs, some n*ggas dropping rakes, some n*ggas putting em up.

That lil n*gga Tae from Flipside went to Harlen, he got caught onna bicycle.

Plus that Simeon student, Michael Flournoy, he was Flipside too. He got shot right on 93rd by some grown a$$ man over his daughter. :rip2: :facepalm:

nah, treytown 79th & morgan.. hybrid hoods is the thing now :smh: boco, goontown just to name a few..

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » March 5th, 2015, 7:55 pm

087 cutthroat bpsn, them n*ggas sum demons, they giving them 8tre mob gds hell right nah lol

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » March 5th, 2015, 8:06 pm

DaSuperSavage wrote:087 cutthroat bpsn, them n*ggas sum demons, they giving them 8tre mob gds hell right nah lol
on sangamon?

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » March 5th, 2015, 9:43 pm

That group Chop signed 8TMG they Gs?

SircBoyCri$$
boss

Post by SircBoyCri$$ » March 5th, 2015, 10:57 pm

AllidoisFIN wrote:That group Chop signed 8TMG they Gs?
naw that's 8tray BPSN, 83rd & may.. That g got n*ggas confused :smh:

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » March 6th, 2015, 8:19 am

SircBoyCri$$ wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:That group Chop signed 8TMG they Gs?
naw that's 8tray BPSN, 83rd & may.. That g got n*ggas confused :smh:
Lol I seen their sh*t and was sure they were Stones but that threw me off. But so did the video with one of em wear in an Indiana University skull cap. Maybe he just like that School tho lol

Darknight 211
fresh meat

Post by Darknight 211 » September 5th, 2016, 11:49 am

092 GMC ain't vice lord and not one of them N*ggaz flip side N*ggaz are the one who is getting killed

Darknight 211
fresh meat

Post by Darknight 211 » September 5th, 2016, 11:52 am

092 GMC is not VL and the flip got so many ops that they don't know who smoking they a$$