Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

chitowntdawg
boss

Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

Post by chitowntdawg » August 15th, 2014, 4:00 pm

Who you think is the most grimey n disrespectful ....as a set ...as far as always F*ck*n with anybody n everybody ...wont give u a pass even if u with your fam type of sh*t etc....try n speak from personal experiences if possible

chitowntdawg
boss

Re: Most grimey n disrespectful gang n set??

Post by chitowntdawg » August 15th, 2014, 4:24 pm

I will kick it off by sayin from perzonal experience 45th saints ....trouble everytime u pass by there....one day i went down there with a good friend of mine who dont bang but his cousins are saints that i actually knew already....so he had to go see them real quick we get there dont get out the car ...his cousins come by the car theyre with a few more saints ....they talkin all good...when out of no where they start kickin at the windows n throwin bottles at us ...buddy peeled out quik. And i was like wtf ....they didnt give a fuk if it was fam or not....and dont even think they knew i banged

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 15th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Got countless stories bout them ...but you know what you gotta give it to them ...theyre on it

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » August 15th, 2014, 4:55 pm

Saints as small as they are I swear them n*ggas can go toe to toe with any gang in America. They are nuts. One of Chitowns most underrated mobs

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 15th, 2014, 5:08 pm

Dont think theyre underated personally ....everbody might not like these fukers but at the end of the day they earn their respect within chitown mobs

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » August 16th, 2014, 8:53 am

This an easy one. Latin kings. Especially ns latin kings. No one else even comes close to bein on the bullshit they on. Pachucos can be a mother fucker too. C notes if ya don't believe me go thru they hood once. Dragons.

hoodie
general

Post by hoodie » August 16th, 2014, 1:02 pm

Yall right about the saints .. Dem n*ggas ain't no joke for a small mob... Razas from 47th are bein like that too from what I've been hearing...

From my experience dem F*ck*n 2-6 from Lil Village on some disrespectful sh*t .. They the shytiest n*ggas to come across... Countless stories I can tell u bout these guys... U even got dem n*ggas warring with the darksides n sh*t.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 16th, 2014, 2:28 pm

Ya them 38 26 grimey also ....26 in general would be my 2nd pick....26 tried jumpin on me one time while walkin with my girl while she was 9 months preg ready to pop.....i was pissed like a mf on that one ....but also at myself

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » August 16th, 2014, 4:54 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Ya them 38 26 grimey also ....26 in general would be my 2nd pick....26 tried jumpin on me one time while walkin with my girl while she was 9 months preg ready to pop.....i was pissed like a mf on that one ....but also at myself
Did they whoop yo girl!? Or jus u? :ohhh:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 16th, 2014, 5:19 pm

They walked up n tried but didnt do much .....was over pretty quik no harm ....i told them to catch me on the block nxt time ....but they shudnt of stepped to me like that with a preg girl or when you with yo shortys...

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » August 16th, 2014, 5:21 pm

No they didnt do sh*t to her though they were talkin sh*t though

CalChi818
underboss

Post by CalChi818 » August 17th, 2014, 12:54 pm

hoodie wrote:Yall right about the saints .. Dem n*ggas ain't no joke for a small mob... Razas from 47th are bein like that too from what I've been hearing...

From my experience dem F*ck*n 2-6 from Lil Village on some disrespectful sh*t .. They the shytiest n*ggas to come across... Countless stories I can tell u bout these guys... U even got dem n*ggas warring with the darksides n sh*t.
yea you mean k-town vs darksides...they're both little village....

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » August 17th, 2014, 4:59 pm

is there any truth to chicago n*ggas riding around dead opps bodies? or diggin the dead bodies back up and puttin em on somebody mama front lawn? :smh:

Prieto G
foot soldier

Post by Prieto G » August 17th, 2014, 6:06 pm

Man ain't not DS beefin with Kk . Just some sh*t with kktown 24 and kkeeler pl 24, but sing nothing serious all that sh*t between DS and Avers 31 died down(older boys stepped in)

Chatham
associate

Post by Chatham » August 18th, 2014, 6:12 am

Most disrespectful? And this not coming from a fan a$$ n*gga or none like that, somebody who actually from the south side of Chicago...

60th and King Drive BDs (known as 600 to the fans and all) probably take it as most disrespectful and grimey because if you go in their neighborhood and they typically ain't seen you before you automatically a GD and they usually quick to pull a gun or something, if you encounter them outside. Plus they real heavy with walking around in shirts and hoodies talm bout GDK or f*ck one of they opps dead mans or something like that.

But, even though this other set ain't as disrespectful as 600. The MUBU GDs from Dro City that rock with King Louie probably the best known for beating n*ggas asses and embarassing them, nbs. Quick to beat a n*gga a$$, lmao..

And grimey? Drill City BGD / Mixx Mobb been keeping Whiz City Brain Dead in check after 8PM. They already caught TJ after making a song about it. Lol. But everytime im around there you can see them n*ggas marching 83rd. They usually start on 83rd and King Drive where they into it with them 8tre GDs (the lil guys of 79th and Evans Mobb GDs), and march from there to Cottage Grove, to Maryland, sometimes go on 82nd, and keep going down 82nd or 83rd until they're back in their hood / drill city/lon city.

They even be out there recruiting. Had a n*gga from Drill City give me a number and everything asking if I wanted to be GD from over there, lmao. So yeah, I'm pretty sure if this set be having the whiz city brain deads putting up at a certain time of the day and basically bodying every n*gga they caught when they were out there, it gotta go to them as the most grimey.

But idk, thats black gangs wise. Most of the n*ggas I've came across all happened to be scared of Latino Gangs, lmao.

'Mexicans crazy asl'.

So, yeah. :lol:

Thats my two cents.

:2cents:

superior

Post by 424 » August 18th, 2014, 7:55 am

Chatham wrote:Most disrespectful? And this not coming from a fan a$$ n*gga or none like that, somebody who actually from the south side of Chicago...

60th and King Drive BDs (known as 600 to the fans and all) probably take it as most disrespectful and grimey because if you go in their neighborhood and they typically ain't seen you before you automatically a GD and they usually quick to pull a gun or something, if you encounter them outside. Plus they real heavy with walking around in shirts and hoodies talm bout GDK or f*ck one of they opps dead mans or something like that.

But, even though this other set ain't as disrespectful as 600. The MUBU GDs from Dro City that rock with King Louie probably the best known for beating n*ggas asses and embarassing them, nbs. Quick to beat a n*gga a$$, lmao..

And grimey? Drill City BGD / Mixx Mobb been keeping Whiz City Brain Dead in check after 8PM. They already caught TJ after making a song about it. Lol. But everytime im around there you can see them n*ggas marching 83rd. They usually start on 83rd and King Drive where they into it with them 8tre GDs (the lil guys of 79th and Evans Mobb GDs), and march from there to Cottage Grove, to Maryland, sometimes go on 82nd, and keep going down 82nd or 83rd until they're back in their hood / drill city/lon city.

They even be out there recruiting. Had a n*gga from Drill City give me a number and everything asking if I wanted to be GD from over there, lmao. So yeah, I'm pretty sure if this set be having the whiz city brain deads putting up at a certain time of the day and basically bodying every n*gga they caught when they were out there, it gotta go to them as the most grimey.

But idk, thats black gangs wise. Most of the n*ggas I've came across all happened to be scared of Latino Gangs, lmao.

'Mexicans crazy asl'.

Thats my two cents.

King Dr a MF.was up N chi last year round time a lil f*ck n*gga had the GDK shirt made.but didn't make it the next day:lol:..but iknow them guys personally from the bluff.castro that's my guy from dro city as the new cars say but a good brother.just ain't never really f*cked w|them treys over there.sh*t think it's like 14 brothers out east but can say they more relaxed than the south

hoodie
general

Post by hoodie » August 18th, 2014, 11:10 pm

CalChi818 wrote:
hoodie wrote:Yall right about the saints .. Dem n*ggas ain't no joke for a small mob... Razas from 47th are bein like that too from what I've been hearing...

yea you mean k-town vs darksides...they're both little village....
Yea I was bout to say the ktown one to be specific... Haven't seen the dark side ones much but Dem bunnies from ktown shysty a$$ f*ck

Chiraq Shooter
prospect

Post by Chiraq Shooter » August 19th, 2014, 7:39 am

Chatham wrote:Most disrespectful? And this not coming from a fan a$$ n*gga or none like that, somebody who actually from the south side of Chicago...

'Mexicans crazy asl'.

Thats my two cents.

What about them MC's on 51st and K.Dr... they known for pulling stangs, had the 9 down to the 5 on high alert a while back n it they aint discriminate women or old folks could get poked too. Leaving a lounge of 75th...u betta had been looking around

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » August 19th, 2014, 10:31 pm

Saints are pretty crazy but that's only in their own hood cause they get geeked off eachother and know they can get away with sh*t there cause donqit nobody ever snitch on them. If anything they are overrated and can't box for sh*t. I would say one of da grimeiest sets was 91st and commercial Latin Counts they were some sheisty 2 faced Motherf*ckers., they would light up your mamas house everynite but when you pulled a mission back on them they would come back in da back seat of a squad ccar snitching pointing n*ggas out SMH!

SGDn Tk Folks

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » August 20th, 2014, 12:14 am

IMA give it to them stones that b on the redline by 55th they wait around jus lookim for bs to F*ck*n get into... and them BDS on 63 redline too... they all on the same sh*t!