The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

blakdawg
fresh meat

Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 2:52 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Shout out to ChicagoDisciple, that Farrakhan video was on point!!! As a Maniac we mostly Christians but n*ggas don't be on that religious sh*t, it contradicts what we doing. And to enlighten them not all Folks rock the same. Its easier for Minority's to join a Folks mob before a Fins mob. Even White Folks have their own gangs n lit. But Stones compared to GDs.... GDs ARE IN EVERY STATE!!! WHITES BLACKS LATINOS ARABS ASIAN ETC!!! THEY QUICKER TO BANG FOLKS THEN PEOPLE!!! That religious sh*t is a limitation in the underworld. No major criminal organization incorporates religion into their activity's. Well except for Chicago Fins and the Masons. Even the NY Latin Kings want to be all church like and praying and sh*t.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for good Folks and People making a change in the community, but you have to do that sh*t without repping a gang. Having a Religious Street Gang is fucking retarded if you ask me. If any of my D's come to me and say I want to be a pastor, I'd tell him or her that's great, but in order to walk with God you'll have to turn your back on the Devil. Turn in your Flag, we will celebrate your future and not your past. You will always carry the lit of Folks in your heart and mind, and therefore will always be a part of us. But your Soul belongs to God now. PRAY FOR US NOW, PRAY FOR OUR SINS...

As a leader, I cannot lead a man with a conflicting heart. Also, not all members are killers, so I have to be an understanding leader, I have to use My D's talents as they are presented.
Its SO MANY GDS because yall willing to accept any and everybody, lames, killas, rapists, all that sh*t. chris for example, lame a$$ n*gga who think he gd. ANYONE AND THEY MOMMA CANT BE FOLKS. yall drawing off numbers nothing more. How can you say having a religious organization is stupid when you abiding by these folks laws like a cult like dat otha n*gga said, especially since the 720 G&D demo has strong influence from the 5 princeples. LTPFJ are the most natural laws that any man or creature already knows as human nature. its not a limitation and you dont have to convert to islam to be a stone
If any of my D's come to me and say I want to be a pastor,I'd tell him or her that's great, but in order to walk with God you'll have to turn your back on the Devil.
And he gotta turn in his flag cause he wanna walk in the light? Because yall worship the devil. You think most pastors really turn their life to God and stop sinning ever again?
BennyBlack wrote:LMMFAO at BlakDog right now :killself:

MLDs word shipping the Devil in the Chi??? Be more specific homeboy. I've seen the lit the old the new and the revised as of a few months ago. Didn't catch that part... Must of been written in invisable ink.
I used to Draw with the brothers from Eastville right by Humboldt Park and i remember specifically them n*ggas used to be into it wit MLDZ over there here n there. These goofies really came over to da land didnt shoot nothing, but busted out the windows, cut the tires,n spraypainted swastikas n devil horns on my bro car. goofy a$$ north side sh*t.
BennyBlack wrote:BTW I f*cks with some SDs in the Chi, I even have a half brother who SD. And not all of them be on that Satanic sh*t. Most of em just D's. The SDs were under King Davids guidance when they started up. But let's be real here. King David died in 1974, and yet his Disciple Nation is still Glorious and in full affect. Just not organized anymore. My Nation hasn't been known as Devil Worshippers, rather we use the symbols. Like you moes ain't Egyptian but you use the Pyramid.

As for the Gangsters being stones... You may be right. But what does that say about Jeff Fort??? n*gga must of been fufu if Hoover stop fucking with him and rather f*cks with David, that real n*gga, that devil Disciple word shipping a$$, lmao! We D's not those.
Its a reason we use everything we use. so whats your reason for using devil worshipping symbols den?
Larry saw that hed have more power if he joined Dave it aint rocket science. n*ggas wanna be chiefs not soldiers. But what that say about Jeff if he had Larry under em. right :bow: :bow:

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 2:54 pm

DatNiggaO wrote:Don't nobody really worship no devil just because they ride with pitchforks n*gga :comeon: sh*t is just symbols. the 5 star is used in voodoo and the 6 but that don't don't mean people and folks do voodoo :foh:
the inverted (upside down) 5 star has to do with devil worship. and who drops the 5? :ohhh:

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » June 11th, 2014, 2:57 pm

ChicagoDisciple wrote:u got damn fools :cmon: :cmon:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M-f0FDCRFwo?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:facepalm: :facepalm:

#NiggaNation
What's your point w this vid. Good looks enlightened me on that darfur sh*t cuz I was always like them Arabs look like n*ggas to me.

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » June 11th, 2014, 3:00 pm

blakdawg wrote:
the inverted (upside down) 5 star has to do with devil worship. and who drops the 5? :ohhh:
1. its the regular 5

2. Voodoo not devil worship its just a different religion...an African religion with a negative stigma because it's not Christianity :ohhh:

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 3:05 pm

DatNiggaO wrote:
blakdawg wrote:
1. its the regular 5

2. Voodoo not devil worship its just a different religion...an African religion with a negative stigma because it's not Christianity :ohhh:
bruh did i say the regular 5. i said the inverted 5, which the folks known to do. show me where the 5 point star is represented in voodoo right now

blakdawg
fresh meat

Post by blakdawg » June 11th, 2014, 3:08 pm

cause u about to make yourself look real stupid right now

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » June 11th, 2014, 3:19 pm

That's a pentagram not a ☆pointed star :facepalm: Mu fuckas gat the audacity 2 talk about lit :smh: :2cents:

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 11th, 2014, 3:21 pm

Im so sick of these devil worshiping bricks...they even got a Mob under the folks banner called the Satin Disciples....even whit David whit the Devil Disciples.....praying whit pichforks in the air ...putting forks on yall forehead like horns smdh :smh: :facepalm: That 360 Circle , Triangle Pyramid , Eye , 5 point satar , Crescent moons ,gloves , Canes is all righteous master sighs of our Motherland.......Lah Via Va Va Illilaha Halaliil La ilaha.

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 11th, 2014, 3:24 pm

and yes which craft use upside down pointed stars...same a$$ folks do when they diss us...they put our 5 pointed Golden star upside down....and yes Lords and Stones both have masonic master sighs but they got the symbols from the motherland and putnthey own drawn behind it DRAW !!!.

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » June 11th, 2014, 3:32 pm

How you put pictures on this sh*t?

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 11th, 2014, 3:33 pm

Gooofeeyyy when did i say the Lords and the Stones and took anything from the masons ??? haaaaan clown? I said the masons and the moors frm the motherland not Chicago yuuu big dummy :smh: :facepalm: ....n*gga our ancient forefathers been here before mason...all civilization started in africa.

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 11th, 2014, 3:35 pm

n*gga Egitto, dee, Ahy, Aker, Ammut, Amsit, Anhur, Ankhet, Apep, Apet, Apis, Duamutef, Hapy, Heh, Hike, Imhotep, Imsety, Ipet, Khentamentiu, Mafdet, Mehurt, Meretseger, Meskhenet, Nun, Onuris, Osiris, Qebehsennuf, Sopdet, Sopdu, Tatenen, ancient, hieroglyphs, pharaohs, kings, Nile, pyramids, egyptian, gods, goddess, ...

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 11th, 2014, 3:37 pm

All ancient gods^ that lift us sighs and symbols...

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 11th, 2014, 3:37 pm

typo left us^

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » June 11th, 2014, 3:40 pm

You believe in all the ancient gods of africa :whaat:

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 11th, 2014, 3:43 pm

n*gga how you gone not when they left proof....all them master sighs...hell even the great Pyramids.....Crackers like :wtf3: # PUZZLED

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » June 11th, 2014, 3:46 pm

:wow:

ChicagoDisciple
underboss

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 11th, 2014, 3:54 pm

yall n*gga gone wit dat dusty a$$ hotep bull sh*t :cmon:

ChicagoDisciple
underboss

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 11th, 2014, 3:58 pm

palms got a pig sandwich on the table right now :cmon: hypocrisy :lol:

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » June 11th, 2014, 4:09 pm

Can't build a nation without a foundation so what u propose Chris?