The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

King Lord
major

Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 9:32 pm

BennyBlack wrote:These are symbols thats been in use for hundreds of years. We are not using anything new... Demons find their way through the hearts of the Wicked!!! All will and always will be the same! Now study the Illuminati so that you can see for yourself. Men of power hold secrets that normal men don't understand. I CANT PROVE THIS, only that I notice a resemblance.?
Man Joe gtfoh wit that bullshit! I see u ain't put up that bullshit a$$ star up there when u already know thatshit created by Satanists! Foh! Almighty don't like nobody Joe... on Chief... :smh:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 9:45 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
BennyBlack wrote:These are symbols thats been in use for hundreds of years. We are not using anything new... Demons find their way through the hearts of the Wicked!!! All will and always will be the same! Now study the Illuminati so that you can see for yourself. Men of power hold secrets that normal men don't understand. I CANT PROVE THIS, only that I notice a resemblance.?
Man Joe gtfoh wit that bullshit! I see u ain't put up that bullshit a$$ star up there when u already know thatshit created by Satanists! Foh! Almighty don't like nobody Joe... on Chief... :smh:

u didn't know the 5 n 6 star was symbols 1000s years before folks n fin was created :cmon: ..kome on man u 20 something years old u must know dat. symbols was used before this gang sh*t ..be mature for a change n don't get mad about it.. these symbols have deeper meanings than LLLWUK and LTPFJ ..
Show me somewhere where the 5point star means or symbolizes anything demonic or illuminati indication. And then find me somewhere whereALL of folk symbols DOESN'T represent witchcraft! On the fin I'll wait Joe....

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 10th, 2014, 10:30 pm

King Lord wrote:
BennyBlack wrote:I can see this topic will expose so many more topics! As a response to a previous comment about BrickSquad GDs justified for using the Kings hand sign and dropping L's and disrespecting Kind Davids honor because their Insane is stupid as f*ck! So let me clear the air here, from a True Original Folks perspective. 1st off, BrickSquad Insane GDs are not the Insane GDs set!!!! They are merely a Nation within the GDs set. The real Insane Gangster Disciples go way back to the 80s, and they branched off into multiple states, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and Arizona to name a few. I personally had the privilege of knowing the IGDs in Cleveland from back in the 90s under Folk Andy's Leadership (RiP). They had beef with GDs and dropped the D then becoming IG (Insane Gangsters). They flipped technically, far from fufu!!!

2ndly, as for the BrickSquad, they represent GDs. But the lack of guidance and strong leadership allowed them to become RENAGADE GDs!!! The GDs have been having an identity crises every since King David died. King Shorty and King Boony Black saw the greed in King Hoover and the lack of unity that King David possessed. They then left the BGDs set and created Black Disciples and Black Gangsters (New Breeds). Technically the BDs and BGs fufu flip flop n*ggas according to your standards Mr. I'm Piru!!! But after years of warfare against a Folk set the BDs flipped to Almighty 5. So what will happen to the GDs who fights other Folks? They might as well flip to Almighty 5 too, but wait them BrickSquad GDs might be the 1st to flip!!!

Now to expand on the on the subject. What is a Gangster Disciple??? Are they Gangsters or Disciples? Because you all confuse me with this whole G sh*t and Gangster Family??? Why didn't King Larry Hoover Drop the D? Why not revert back to Supreme Gangsters when they reverted to Gangster Nation? I'll tell you. Because that woukd have destroyed Larry Hoover and the Gangsters. For all have feel under the guidance of King David Barksdale!!! Their lit, symbols, colors, etc... Disciples sh*t, Pitchforks, heart n horns, 6 point star 3 L's, etc. What about them are Gangster or came from the Supreme Gangsters? Seems to me Larry Hoover was out with the old and in with the new!!! With that being said. King Hoover converted to Disciplism when he ordered the BGDN to be a gang and not an alliance. Confirmed it when they dropped the B and not the D!!! This is why he created Folks, but he did so as a Disciple representing the Gangster Nation.

So then, any Faction of GDs should not violate the GCode because it is what they have been promoting all this time, that G sh*t. So what is a Gangster Disciple? A Disciple? A Gangster? Are they all Renagade? Are they Insane??? As FOLKS we don't report to Gangster Disciples. As Gangster Disciples they no longer control FOLKS. At least my team has been Disciples since 1968. We never changed. Or flipped. We saalso the Original B.D.N board, the U.L.O board, the B.G.D.N board, the Folks board, and we control our own sh*t, Maniacs!!! We more Folks and Disciples then the GDs. And the Satan Disciples also more pure then GDs.

I apologize for all the writing, but this subject can't be explained in a few words. Once its said I will not repeat myself! This Folk Nation is a mess, time to reprogram your minds.
Man ain't nobody drawin off that encyclopedia yo a$$ b writin Joe... if u wanna give mf knowledge about y'all weak a$$ u need to let the world know about y'all satanic worshipin sh*t chyall a$$ b on... n*gga every symbol y'all hold near and dear to y'all heart from the elevated pitch fork to the got damn star of David is devil worship boy...mdo ya research on DAT instead of that fake a$$ 360 or whatever bull sh*t u talkin boy... on the fin...

Lord treated his a$$ lmao...o yes also Beloved change ones profile the bent ears reps folks...Our bunny have straights..you know the demo just a lil brush up aki....Lord Lah = Undying....Black and Gold 360 Completed.

Finball rollin
underboss

Post by Finball rollin » June 10th, 2014, 10:32 pm

SIGHS AND SYMBOLS ARE THE CONSCIOUS MIND...EACH ONE TEACH ONE....TRULY IN DEEDS.

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » June 10th, 2014, 11:04 pm

I gatta jump in! The illuminati stole their symbology from Kemet. The eye u see represents the awakening of the mind dumby! Pyramid represents 21 different leaders/African Ancestry, the ☆ self explanitory L,T,P,F,J. What satanic symbols we use fruit daddy? Thought so! East Side Ranger! Boss up or Get bossed around creep.

ChicagoDisciple
underboss

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 10th, 2014, 11:23 pm

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » June 10th, 2014, 11:52 pm

@Twenty. What is lucifer great at doing? Twisting truths! Taking something harmonious for himself, and making it evil fruit. It's over ya head but it's under your nose. #Unplug!

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 11th, 2014, 12:33 am

TWENTY74 wrote:not sayin any one reps illuminati the 5 n 6 star are used by secret societies bkuz of their real original meanings :cmon: :killself: .. and it wasn't no LTPFJ or LLLWUK.. and the 5 star is n was used by witches n wiccans thousands of years dude .he posted the 5 star above u the one inside a circle :tiphat:

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Fje3nExYDhQ?featu ... detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Boy the nation star was never used for that sh*t Joe! Witches and wiccans used the 5point pentagram inverted to summons Satan and other evil spirits! Also its the baphomet symbol inverted... soooo tell me how the nation star was used 1000 of years ago by witches again! :facepalm:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » June 11th, 2014, 1:23 am

Rated_HTG wrote:
Jay Rock wrote:Memphis is Midwest
:lol: :lol:

his dumbass right tho folks lol

Memphis, Illinois....google it :shrug: :lol:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » June 11th, 2014, 2:04 am

901DBoIII wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Memphis,_Illinois

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 11th, 2014, 2:07 am

TWENTY74 wrote:not at ancient but QUEEN F*ck*n LORD U N PALMS UP YU VICELORDS ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITES BEHIND CHRISTIANS STOP TWISTING WHAT I SAID UR NATION IS NOT THE "GOLDEN PATH OFF LIGHT" YOUR NOT DOING NOTHING NO BETTER THAN I FOR BLACK PEOPLE .UR F*ck*n STAR WAS USED BEFORE YA'LL DID JUST FACE IT DAMN EVEN GDS N FOLKS KNOW THE 6 STAR WAS USED BEFORE THEY HAD IT . U DONT SEE THEM BITCHIN N CRYIN LIKE YA'LL IS :cmon: :killself: IF U DRAW A F*ck*n RED STAR INSIDE A CIRCLE N LIT EACH POINT WITH A CANDLE ITS THE SAME STAR DUMB a$$ JUST INSIDE A CIRCLE IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL THE STARS YA'LL USED WAS USED BEFORE FOLKS N FIN :cmon:
Look man... every mob member on this post is disagreeing wit chyall goof a$$! Our sh*t is! And never was based off no illuminati or witchcraft sh*t boy! :bow: AVLN ABPSN

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 11th, 2014, 2:07 am

TWENTY74 wrote:not at ancient but QUEEN F*ck*n LORD U N PALMS UP YU VICELORDS ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITES BEHIND CHRISTIANS STOP TWISTING WHAT I SAID UR NATION IS NOT THE "GOLDEN PATH OFF LIGHT" YOUR NOT DOING NOTHING NO BETTER THAN I FOR BLACK PEOPLE .UR F*ck*n STAR WAS USED BEFORE YA'LL DID JUST FACE IT DAMN EVEN GDS N FOLKS KNOW THE 6 STAR WAS USED BEFORE THEY HAD IT . U DONT SEE THEM BITCHIN N CRYIN LIKE YA'LL IS :cmon: :killself: IF U DRAW A F*ck*n RED STAR INSIDE A CIRCLE N LIT EACH POINT WITH A CANDLE ITS THE SAME STAR DUMB a$$ JUST INSIDE A CIRCLE IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL THE STARS YA'LL USED WAS USED BEFORE FOLKS N FIN :cmon:
Look man... every mob member on this post is disagreeing wit chyall goof a$$! Our sh*t is! And never was based off no illuminati or witchcraft sh*t boy! :bow: AVLN ABPSN

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 3:06 am

You Fin Balls are silly as sh*t. Well guess what, we D's definitely going to hell for the way we treating y'all righteous holy asses. I won't be seeing you dummies in hell then!!! But if you dare say you all are killers, yet don't think throwing up the 5 and doing so is satanic cult sh*t, pure stupid is what you are. And this post is titled Folks Bible and AMIGO clause. I for one surely don't give two f*cks about your Fin ball a$$ lit!!! Mind your own fucking business and nation bullshit. Or have the Lords elevated the highest they can go? You feel threatend by my words, trying to compete, prove your worth as a gangster. We this, we don't to that, b*tch n*ggas y'all ain't Folks, none of this sh*t applys to you. When the Lords drop the forks and kill n*ggas, that my friends is Devil worship and UOENO!!! Lucifer works his magic through symbolism and worship and sacrifice, all of which all major gangs provide!

But, to those who say we don't worship the devil, ask yourself, how do you honor God? For all you do is Devil sh*t?! I'm not ever going to say what I do is a good deed, never! It ammuses me that someone who represents Vice Lords doesn't see the evil in what they do... Starting to sense you haven't really done much evil kid?!?!?! And when I say evil I'm saying Bang!!! Bats, guns, knives, fists, bottles, hood sh*t. Because if you bang you know you ain't going to heaven, no matter how righteous your lit makes you feel!!!!!! And that's on Life!!!!

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 3:07 am

You Fin Balls are silly as sh*t. Well guess what, we D's definitely going to hell for the way we treating y'all righteous holy asses. I won't be seeing you dummies in hell then!!! But if you dare say you all are killers, yet don't think throwing up the 5 and doing so is satanic cult sh*t, pure stupid is what you are. And this post is titled Folks Bible and AMIGO clause. I for one surely don't give two f*cks about your Fin ball a$$ lit!!! Mind your own fucking business and nation bullshit. Or have the Lords elevated the highest they can go? You feel threatend by my words, trying to compete, prove your worth as a gangster. We this, we don't to that, b*tch n*ggas y'all ain't Folks, none of this sh*t applys to you. When the Lords drop the forks and kill n*ggas, that my friends is Devil worship and UOENO!!! Lucifer works his magic through symbolism and worship and sacrifice, all of which all major gangs provide!

But, to those who say we don't worship the devil, ask yourself, how do you honor God? For all you do is Devil sh*t?! I'm not ever going to say what I do is a good deed, never! It ammuses me that someone who represents Vice Lords doesn't see the evil in what they do... Starting to sense you haven't really done much evil kid?!?!?! And when I say evil I'm saying Bang!!! Bats, guns, knives, fists, bottles, hood sh*t. Because if you bang you know you ain't going to heaven, no matter how righteous your lit makes you feel!!!!!! And that's on Life!!!!

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 4:21 am

Y'all n*ggas believe in Santa Claus too huh?! These Illuminati cats infiltrated the US Government and major Governments of the World they also control major corporations and banks.... And fufu as Vice Lords don't think they can manipulate your punk as set, smdh!!! You are the definition of human sacrifice!!! Pitiful in all your ways!!! At least my Disciples can combat that stupidity that has consumed your brain. What the f*ck do the Vice Lords own? How many Mansions? How many neighborhoods? How many Banks, Corporations or stocks do the VLs own? The only thing you punk bitches own is a Gun, a pack of squares, a bandanna, drugs and maybe a car!!

If I wanna be like any Mob it'll be the Italian Mob homie, real n*gga sh*t, none of this fufu a$$ 5 n 6 bullshit. And even them n*ggas burn a saint at their rituals, SMFH, silly rabbits tricks are for kids!!!!

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 4:39 am

King Lord wrote:

Funny cuz the n*ggas posting on this topic ain't even FOLKS.. The obvious conclusion of that is you bitches won't agree on sh*t Folk related. Once Folks begin to disagree then I'll know this concept isn't and won't be accepted easily. So far I ain't hearing Folks say f*ck Folks lit.... Maybe we stronger then you think homeslice!!!! Folks recognize the truth. And what have i posted is a lie???

Vice Lords are one of the oldest gangs in Chicago, and yet in the last 60 years you really ain't accomplish sh*t great or good or rightoues!? Maybe the Lords need to also consider a Nation overhaul...

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 11th, 2014, 4:50 am

You already know!!!! Fins not wanted around here!!!

superior

Post by 424 » June 11th, 2014, 7:58 am

901DBoIII wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

That right kinfolks but iknew what he meant tho *New Memfis Illinois* not memfis that's south not midwest.12

ChicagoDisciple
underboss

Post by ChicagoDisciple » June 11th, 2014, 9:43 am

Rated_HTG wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

That right kinfolks but iknew what he meant tho *New Memfis Illinois* not memfis that's south not midwest.12
memphis is the midwest/south :shrug:

superior

Post by 424 » June 11th, 2014, 11:21 am

ChicagoDisciple wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:
901DBoIII wrote:
Rated_HTG wrote:

memphis is the midwest/south :shrug:
:lol: :lol: :lol: so is Mississippi midwest/south