Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Post by 424 » June 10th, 2014, 5:36 pm

Jay Rock wrote:Memphis is Midwest
:lol: :lol:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 5:38 pm

BennyBlack wrote:I can see this topic will expose so many more topics! As a response to a previous comment about BrickSquad GDs justified for using the Kings hand sign and dropping L's and disrespecting Kind Davids honor because their Insane is stupid as f*ck! So let me clear the air here, from a True Original Folks perspective. 1st off, BrickSquad Insane GDs are not the Insane GDs set!!!! They are merely a Nation within the GDs set. The real Insane Gangster Disciples go way back to the 80s, and they branched off into multiple states, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and Arizona to name a few. I personally had the privilege of knowing the IGDs in Cleveland from back in the 90s under Folk Andy's Leadership (RiP). They had beef with GDs and dropped the D then becoming IG (Insane Gangsters). They flipped technically, far from fufu!!!

2ndly, as for the BrickSquad, they represent GDs. But the lack of guidance and strong leadership allowed them to become RENAGADE GDs!!! The GDs have been having an identity crises every since King David died. King Shorty and King Boony Black saw the greed in King Hoover and the lack of unity that King David possessed. They then left the BGDs set and created Black Disciples and Black Gangsters (New Breeds). Technically the BDs and BGs fufu flip flop n*ggas according to your standards Mr. I'm Piru!!! But after years of warfare against a Folk set the BDs flipped to Almighty 5. So what will happen to the GDs who fights other Folks? They might as well flip to Almighty 5 too, but wait them BrickSquad GDs might be the 1st to flip!!!

Now to expand on the on the subject. What is a Gangster Disciple??? Are they Gangsters or Disciples? Because you all confuse me with this whole G sh*t and Gangster Family??? Why didn't King Larry Hoover Drop the D? Why not revert back to Supreme Gangsters when they reverted to Gangster Nation? I'll tell you. Because that woukd have destroyed Larry Hoover and the Gangsters. For all have feel under the guidance of King David Barksdale!!! Their lit, symbols, colors, etc... Disciples sh*t, Pitchforks, heart n horns, 6 point star 3 L's, etc. What about them are Gangster or came from the Supreme Gangsters? Seems to me Larry Hoover was out with the old and in with the new!!! With that being said. King Hoover converted to Disciplism when he ordered the BGDN to be a gang and not an alliance. Confirmed it when they dropped the B and not the D!!! This is why he created Folks, but he did so as a Disciple representing the Gangster Nation.

So then, any Faction of GDs should not violate the GCode because it is what they have been promoting all this time, that G sh*t. So what is a Gangster Disciple? A Disciple? A Gangster? Are they all Renagade? Are they Insane??? As FOLKS we don't report to Gangster Disciples. As Gangster Disciples they no longer control FOLKS. At least my team has been Disciples since 1968. We never changed. Or flipped. We saalso the Original B.D.N board, the U.L.O board, the B.G.D.N board, the Folks board, and we control our own sh*t, Maniacs!!! We more Folks and Disciples then the GDs. And the Satan Disciples also more pure then GDs.

I apologize for all the writing, but this subject can't be explained in a few words. Once its said I will not repeat myself! This Folk Nation is a mess, time to reprogram your minds.
Man ain't nobody drawin off that encyclopedia yo a$$ b writin Joe... if u wanna give mf knowledge about y'all weak a$$ u need to let the world know about y'all satanic worshipin sh*t chyall a$$ b on... n*gga every symbol y'all hold near and dear to y'all heart from the elevated pitch fork to the got damn star of David is devil worship boy...mdo ya research on DAT instead of that fake a$$ 360 or whatever bull sh*t u talkin boy... on the fin...

Almighty12
soldier

Post by Almighty12 » June 10th, 2014, 5:45 pm

King Lord wrote:
BennyBlack wrote:I can see this topic will expose so many more topics! As a response to a previous comment about BrickSquad GDs justified for using the Kings hand sign and dropping L's and disrespecting Kind Davids honor because their Insane is stupid as f*ck! So let me clear the air here, from a True Original Folks perspective. 1st off, BrickSquad Insane GDs are not the Insane GDs set!!!! They are merely a Nation within the GDs set. The real Insane Gangster Disciples go way back to the 80s, and they branched off into multiple states, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and Arizona to name a few. I personally had the privilege of knowing the IGDs in Cleveland from back in the 90s under Folk Andy's Leadership (RiP). They had beef with GDs and dropped the D then becoming IG (Insane Gangsters). They flipped technically, far from fufu!!!

2ndly, as for the BrickSquad, they represent GDs. But the lack of guidance and strong leadership allowed them to become RENAGADE GDs!!! The GDs have been having an identity crises every since King David died. King Shorty and King Boony Black saw the greed in King Hoover and the lack of unity that King David possessed. They then left the BGDs set and created Black Disciples and Black Gangsters (New Breeds). Technically the BDs and BGs fufu flip flop n*ggas according to your standards Mr. I'm Piru!!! But after years of warfare against a Folk set the BDs flipped to Almighty 5. So what will happen to the GDs who fights other Folks? They might as well flip to Almighty 5 too, but wait them BrickSquad GDs might be the 1st to flip!!!

Now to expand on the on the subject. What is a Gangster Disciple??? Are they Gangsters or Disciples? Because you all confuse me with this whole G sh*t and Gangster Family??? Why didn't King Larry Hoover Drop the D? Why not revert back to Supreme Gangsters when they reverted to Gangster Nation? I'll tell you. Because that woukd have destroyed Larry Hoover and the Gangsters. For all have feel under the guidance of King David Barksdale!!! Their lit, symbols, colors, etc... Disciples sh*t, Pitchforks, heart n horns, 6 point star 3 L's, etc. What about them are Gangster or came from the Supreme Gangsters? Seems to me Larry Hoover was out with the old and in with the new!!! With that being said. King Hoover converted to Disciplism when he ordered the BGDN to be a gang and not an alliance. Confirmed it when they dropped the B and not the D!!! This is why he created Folks, but he did so as a Disciple representing the Gangster Nation.

So then, any Faction of GDs should not violate the GCode because it is what they have been promoting all this time, that G sh*t. So what is a Gangster Disciple? A Disciple? A Gangster? Are they all Renagade? Are they Insane??? As FOLKS we don't report to Gangster Disciples. As Gangster Disciples they no longer control FOLKS. At least my team has been Disciples since 1968. We never changed. Or flipped. We saalso the Original B.D.N board, the U.L.O board, the B.G.D.N board, the Folks board, and we control our own sh*t, Maniacs!!! We more Folks and Disciples then the GDs. And the Satan Disciples also more pure then GDs.

I apologize for all the writing, but this subject can't be explained in a few words. Once its said I will not repeat myself! This Folk Nation is a mess, time to reprogram your minds.
Man ain't nobody drawin off that encyclopedia yo a$$ b writin Joe... if u wanna give mf knowledge about y'all weak a$$ u need to let the world know about y'all satanic worshipin sh*t chyall a$$ b on... n*gga every symbol y'all hold near and dear to y'all heart from the elevated pitch fork to the got damn star of David is devil worship boy...mdo ya research on DAT instead of that fake a$$ 360 or whatever bull sh*t u talkin boy... on the fin...
Got damn lord :lmao: :lmao:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 5:47 pm

Almighty12 wrote:
King Lord wrote:

Got damn lord :lmao: :lmao:
Now am I lyin Ci!?

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 5:57 pm

I agree, it is somewhat devil worship. And to me its no coincince that even the Bloods Folks or Peoples Nation symbols is that of Illuminati and devil worship. Do your research! Freemasons run this b*tch from behind the scenes. 5 point star, 6 point star. Pyramid, all seeing eye, pitchforks, etc... All the same, people killing folks and folks killing people in order to fulfill Illuminati sacrificial rituals. Example I tag the 5 point star upside down (symbol of Baphomet) and blow your brains out, yeah, technically I'm worshiping the devil, all the real bangers of the world on they devil sh*t!!!

But judging how far stupid you are, maybe you not a killer. Maybe you the one seeking literature and knowledge online while testing it against bangers from behind the safety of your home or safety of your hood. Lmmfao!!! If you believe in that kinda sh*t, Hell, the Devil, Satanic rituals n sh*t, then what the f*ck do you do? Are you a Gang Member or Boys Scout. Do you carry a gun with intentions of getting revenge or go out Blood thirsty looking for Lords, Slobs and Kings to whack? I'd say your principles are f*cked homie. The Pirus I know some demon a$$ blood thirsty slicing faces wit razors ridding with the headlights out looking for someone to shoot at..... Um yeah them n*ggas I know some Satanic a$$ Motherf*ckers!!!! As well is mines!!!! Death Before Dishonor b*tch!!!

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 6:18 pm

BennyBlack wrote:I agree, it is somewhat devil worship. And to me its no coincince that even the Bloods Folks or Peoples Nation symbols is that of Illuminati and devil worship. Do your research! Freemasons run this b*tch from behind the scenes. 5 point star, 6 point star. Pyramid, all seeing eye, pitchforks, etc... All the same, people killing folks and folks killing people in order to fulfill Illuminati sacrificial rituals. Example I tag the 5 point star upside down (symbol of Baphomet) and blow your brains out, yeah, technically I'm worshiping the devil, all the real bangers of the world on they devil sh*t!!!

But judging how far stupid you are, maybe you not a killer. Maybe you the one seeking literature and knowledge online while testing it against bangers from behind the safety of your home or safety of your hood. Lmmfao!!! If you believe in that kinda sh*t, Hell, the Devil, Satanic rituals n sh*t, then what the f*ck do you do? Are you a Gang Member or Boys Scout. Do you carry a gun with intentions of getting revenge or go out Blood thirsty looking for Lords, Slobs and Kings to whack? I'd say your principles are f*cked homie. The Pirus I know some demon a$$ blood thirsty slicing faces wit razors ridding with the headlights out looking for someone to shoot at..... Um yeah them n*ggas I know some Satanic a$$ Motherf*ckers!!!! As well is mines!!!! Death Before Dishonor b*tch!!!
Boy... yo clown a$$ sound stupid... I'm thorough Joe... now as far as yo interpretation about King Lord u got me f*cked all the way up... but I ain't even gone correct statement's Joe on chief... but I'm glad that u know that yo so called nation is based on satanic worship... that let's y'all know that folks will always fall second among the people nation... on the fin...

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Lmao FuFu a$$ n*gga don't bang with them real Pirus!!!! All Murder, Deciet, Hatred, Revenge, Extortion, etc is condemned in the Book of the Lord!!! But in the Book of the Devil I'm sure its acceptable. If you banging your set hard then you my friend also destroy your community on some cult sh*t. I reconize the need to eliminate the fake from the real by supporting something new which hasnt been done since 1978. Maybe enlightenment will change the course my nation has taken.

May God forgive me for my sins and transgressions. I want to say to the Slobs n Lords n Kings, that I apologize for your losses. When I was young I was immature and angry. Now that I'm older I do see that I fed into the Illuminatis sceme and did support their cause. I do not wish to promote violence as a means to solve a problem. However, I will not submit to my enimies.

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 6:46 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Lmao FuFu a$$ n*gga don't bang with them real Pirus!!!! All Murder, Deciet, Hatred, Revenge, Extortion, etc is condemned in the Book of the Lord!!! But in the Book of the Devil I'm sure its acceptable. If you banging your set hard then you my friend also destroy your community on some cult sh*t. I reconize the need to eliminate the fake from the real by supporting something new which hasnt been done since 1978. Maybe enlightenment will change the course my nation has taken.

May God forgive me for my sins and transgressions. I want to say to the Slobs n Lords n Kings, that I apologize for your losses. When I was young I was immature and angry. Now that I'm older I do see that I fed into the Illuminatis sceme and did support their cause. I do not wish to promote violence as a means to solve a problem. However, I will not submit to my enimies.
Well... your transgressions have been forgiven most definitely... for I am vice Lord... second to only elohim himself... I pray that he guides you all other transgressors to the righteous nation of the AVLN so that we all may travel down the golden path of Lordism as brothers and sisters as initially suposed to... but until that day! 5^ :shoot: 6v ! *ALL IS WELL* :tiphat:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 6:49 pm

BennyBlack wrote:Lmao FuFu a$$ n*gga don't bang with them real Pirus!!!! All Murder, Deciet, Hatred, Revenge, Extortion, etc is condemned in the Book of the Lord!!! But in the Book of the Devil I'm sure its acceptable. If you banging your set hard then you my friend also destroy your community on some cult sh*t. I reconize the need to eliminate the fake from the real by supporting something new which hasnt been done since 1978. Maybe enlightenment will change the course my nation has taken.

And deciet is not welcome in "the book of the lord" u are to keep truth in your words... I ont know how y'all n*ggas rock but we are righteous humble individuals! On Chief... *All Is Well To The Body* :tiphat:

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 6:49 pm

What set you wit King Lord? Induldge me. Since you feel the need to conversate with Folks, let's Talk then. Where you from? What block you rep? Let's compare my great Folks knowledge with your Almighty Lit. then, I mean since you already here!!! And if you want to pit aside the lit and knowledge and etc and speak that gangster talk, well... Don't incriminate yourself but let's talk about that life then. Obviously no one online scared. But if you have nothing to contribute to the subject at hand, then what is it you want? To be heard, recognized or noticed? King or Lord you still d*ck riding PiRu!!! You heard me am I lying isn't that the truth.... Sound like a female!!! A Lil gossip girl n sh*t!

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 7:01 pm

BennyBlack wrote:What set you wit King Lord? Induldge me. Since you feel the need to conversate with Folks, let's Talk then. Where you from? What block you rep? Let's compare my great Folks knowledge with your Almighty Lit. then, I mean since you already here!!! And if you want to pit aside the lit and knowledge and etc and speak that gangster talk, well... Don't incriminate yourself but let's talk about that life then. Obviously no one online scared. But if you have nothing to contribute to the subject at hand, then what is it you want? To be heard, recognized or noticed? King or Lord you still d*ck riding PiRu!!! You heard me am I lying isn't that the truth.... Sound like a female!!! A Lil gossip girl n sh*t!
"d*ck ridin Peru"!? U got me f*cked up... I jus had to let em know where I stood Cuz he tried to front and act like a n*gga who read they book is not a real street n*gga... but on the fin I ain't fin argue wit chya Cuz I try not to lip box u goof a$$ n*ggas on line... but on chief u wanna battle wits on how inferior yo folk nation is to the ALMIGHTY PEOPLE... Get down! :cmon:

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 7:03 pm

I apologize I'm confused as to who's who. My reference to the book of the lord was the Holy Bible, I didn't realize you wasn't the slob but a vice lord, my bad. As far as devil worshiping. The Vice Lords are no different the any Folk Set. Your symbols are Illuminati as well. And that by comparison since you compare me to devil worshippers. What makes you different? My lit doesn't say worship the devil, and apart from the Satan Disciples who may or may not have that written, we don't do any such thing. Larry Hoover never put out anything Devil Worship wise, it is only King David and his set the Devils Disciples that used those symbols, until others adopted it. Anyway Lord, my rank is 2nd to none in Ohio, that's all you need to know. I hardly doubt I'd be straying away from the 6. Maybe retire, but never betray!!!

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 7:11 pm

If u wasn't trying to "lipbox online" then why did you even get on here? You bored huh, don't front! I'm sure you have nothing to contribute to a Folk Nation conversation. Therefore you have no real opinions of value here. Thanks for your input though, kicked off the Forum. I'll standby for some opinions from Folks.

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 7:22 pm

BennyBlack wrote:I apologize
Apology accepted... and u say our symbols are aligned with the "illuminati" and Satan worship as well plz elaborate! So I can sit back and laugh at chyo goof a$$! :rasta: :whaat:

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » June 10th, 2014, 8:12 pm

I never heard of no A.M.I.G.O clause. granted i never did take that lit sh*t too serious but i do know we got a good relationship with BD's out here. It's n*ggas tryna get that Chief Keef / Bricksquad sh*t jumping but i don't see it happening and those dudes either false or not putting in no work. But I got guys from Chi-Heights/Ford Heights that f*ck with BD's too and I got on up there i never heard none of them talk about A.M.I.G.O either.

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 8:38 pm

To DatniggaO, this is a new concept not even a year old. There hasn't been anything new in the Folk nation since 1978 except the creation of the Families. It'll be a while before this is picked up by many. As of now a board was founded with various leaders in order to finish the the Folks Bible. It is still incomplete until all knowledge and history is verified. It will be difficult for Chicago Folks to accept a lot of the lit since it involves unity and not war. But outside of Chicago Folks compete with other larger organizations for a lot of sh*t. This Clause is part of a bigger book with much more details on issues that needed attention. For example, the Right to Challenge, all members surely have the right to verify a so called Folks status and membership. But their is no system in place to account for this. So that's another issue we touch upon.

And there is a lot of Sets in a lot of states that stay united.... We now call that Folkism. BDs and GDs cousins in our eyes. Once the Bible is complete and accurate it will be passed down to the Leaders of the Folk Mobs Who opt to stand united and follow the same set if principles. This will be most effective outside of Chicago with the various Folk Mobs and Sub Organizations. Such as the Moscette County Gangsters Nation in Florida, The International FOLKS Possie, The United Folks Nation of Arizona and Texas. There is a lot of Folks. Just not united. We Will one day would like to see a National Board of Directors created. One step at a time!

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » June 10th, 2014, 9:06 pm

1.How ya'll plan to check dudes from other mobs?

2.Where this movement coming from?

I probably got more questions but i'm blanking atm

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 9:14 pm

These are symbols thats been in use for hundreds of years. We are not using anything new... Demons find their way through the hearts of the Wicked!!! All will and always will be the same! Now study the Illuminati so that you can see for yourself. Men of power hold secrets that normal men don't understand. I CANT PROVE THIS, only that I notice a resemblance.?

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 9:26 pm

Now let's remember that these people wouldn't mind us using their symbols while we kill each other, jus saying. While your heart grows colder towards your enemies you empower the evil and become evil. Not many gangs throwing up the Holy Cross?! No reason to act like were innocent and our organizations are not a negative thing in the community.

Again this is an opinion by comparison, equal to the comments made about Folks word shipping the Devil. But you can explain to me how Folks worship the Devil? FrFr, that way I'll sit back and laugh at you!