The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

YakkoLD
prospect

The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 3:22 am

This may be the hottest topic to hit this forum yet!!! So much can be said here and explained but thats too much to cover. For the OGs who go back at least to the 90s you of all Folks will understand this movement. Personally I grew up in Chicago but I banged in Cleveland, OH. 1st 3 years in Cleveland I was with the Hells Kitchen GDs (BTW, they used to be called Nations, factions within the set). After some GDs from the Chi came a lot of members lost rank or dropped out. This left me as a Ghost Folk, without an OG or under anyone's wings. Around 1996 I flipped to MLDz with an offer of rank n position as Chief. Long story short, I'm known. In Chicago go to Talman and Wabansia n ask about me n Cleveland Folks. If they don't bang you out for asking!!!!

Now then, the history of Folks have been preserved by many sets of Folks in many States. You see after King David cocreated the Black Gangster Disciple Nation, its influence went outside of Chicago, In my case Cleveland. The GDs here had the 360 knowledge, and it was used all through the 90s. When Folks was created immediately everyone everywhere claimed Folks. However it wasn't until years after Folks when King Hoover put out the 720 Lit or Growth & Development Blueprint. But in Cleveland communication was little to none with Chicago so they didn't adapt until the late 90s. In most states Folks don't bang with other Folks. This is purely a Chicago phenomenon. But there is an explanation, this is where the Folks Bible comes into play. This book will breakdown the entire Folk Nation history and sub alliances, and Folks in the different States. Introducing Book of Folkism, Book of Disciplism, Book of Gangsterism, Book of Futurism, Book of the Insane, Book of the Almighty, Book of Opposition. All together it makes up the Folks Bibles.

Under Folkism 101, Section 6, it explains the need for a Clause of the original Folks Doctrine and Alliance. This Clause determines all members of Folks regardless of Mob, Set, Faction, Branch, etc, to be exempt from the Chicago Civils Wars and can continue to stay united on the streets and prisons outside of Chicago. Inside of Chicago this clause is Null due to the politics and lack of untiy within the Folks Leadership. The clause is named, A.M.I.G.O Folks Clause of the 1978 Folks Nation Alliance and Doctrine. A.M.I.G.O Folks is short for Almighty Maniac Insane Gangster & Original Folks. This clause also states that in order for Folks Nation to become accountable for its members which are technically Renegade due to the lack of Chicago's National involvement, that all Folks Nation Mobs, Sets, Factions, Branches, etc, should be organized under one of the Main Sub Family's of Folks. Everyone not aligned with a main Alliance is technically false flagging. Most Folk Sets in the U.S have outdated lit and still throw the Pitchforks up as the Folks before the 90s did.

Anyways, this post is merely an observation as to how many would take to this movement? A United Folks Nation, not technically but united by the same goal, the preservation of Folks! As you can already tell, a portion of the Black Disciples have already went to the 5s side. The GDS were wrong for not stepping up to the plate and rebuilding the Folks Board of Directors and sharing power with other Folk Mobs. And yes, for those reluctant to see the light and truth of the matter, the Book of Gangsterism explains how Larry Hoover unofficially destroyed the Folks Alliance Board of Directors when he restarted the Gangster Nation and vowed that all FOLKS allign with the G. This move caused the 1st Generation Folks to either unite or start their own Boards, hence the Maniac Folks, Insane Folks and the Almighty Folks, to combat with the Gangster FOLKS rights of Power.

I am open to conversation or debate and will simply ignore dumb a$$ Peoples or haters who lack any real knowledge. I'm sure there will be a ton of questions. This is only a preview of what's to come. Support from the Original Folk Nation. The B.O.Ss in every way!!! RIP King David, Free King Hoover, RIP King Hitler!!! Die 5, King Killing allday everyday!!!

Shout out to those Crips who still link up with Folks! Again this is outside of Chicago. Down South in the 90s there was an 8Ball Alliance with the GD Folks and Crips. When you put the Crips n Folks hand sign together you get the 8ball...

Shout out to Talman n Wabansia, TWst, RealSide, that TwismWorld sh*t!!! For I still have much to learn! Maniacs Kkrazy Neva Lazy. Go Get You Sum!

Shout out those old school Folks and brothers that came from Old school Folks, cuz this New School sh*t makes no damm sense!!! Such as why the f*ck Chicago Brick Squad GDs throwing up the Kings Crown? Wtf? That violates the GCode which is what you suppose to stand for. And why Drop L's when that's your own damm lit too??? Makes no F*ck*n sense.

Almighty12
soldier

Re: The Folks Bible & The A.M.I.G.O Clause

Post by Almighty12 » June 10th, 2014, 10:48 am

:bored:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 10th, 2014, 12:01 pm

LMAO U FLIP FLOP a$$ b*tch

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 12:42 pm

Flip Flop? LoL I've been Yakk since 1996, Folks since 1994, that's 20 yrs of Banging!!! BTW, In Cleveland all we got as far as Peoples are the Latin Kings and Vice Lords. So all I been doing is disrespecting your Almighty 5k Nation since the 90's. Specifically Kings n Lords!!!! So at this point your insults carry no weight since my actions have carried more!!!

(BTW to my real Folks out there. If you ever had the Chance of learning the 360 Original Folks lit then you know All is One and One is All!!! All the lit within all the Disciple sets. Including GDs was or is the same!!! NO FLIP FLOP IN MY 360° FULL CIRCLE OF KNOWLEDE. My Lit came from the Era of the Kings. But I know, Stones, Lords, Kings gonna hate that Folks Shine!!!)

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 10th, 2014, 1:45 pm

u can disrespect almighty all u want cause im not a vice lord u bitchass f*g im piru... u not apart of a gang u in a cult u have no life outside reading literature and gd concepts.. what's the point in studying paperwork just to sell crack and kill for the rest of your life? not to mention u dishonor all chicago folks cause u flipped on ya bros from gd to maniac.. u lucky they aint knock your goofy a$$ off yet btw mld been exposed for having homo sh*t to initiate they members into ranks like chief n sh*t

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 10th, 2014, 1:49 pm

and the bricksquad n*ggas is insane that justifies their actions

Almighty12
soldier

Post by Almighty12 » June 10th, 2014, 2:52 pm

:lmao: :lmao:

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Piru, yeah we got them out here too. f*ck a Slob!!! Its like a Bllod from one set going to Bloods from another set, you still a Slob!!!! Anyways, a Piru Blood in a Midwest convo about Folks. You as fake as they come. 2ndly, what do you know about Folks? You an Op therefore I have no need to educate you on GD or MLD policies! 3rdly, this whole post is about bringing peace and changing that so called homo a$$ mindset that is killing Black and Latino people. As for your GD smashing a n*gga comment, half them n*ggas can't even stay united with themselves! But FrFr I moved to Cleveland with one thing in mind, taking out Kings!!! 1st 2 yrs I only encountered GD Folks, they wanted me not the other way around. After that 2nd year I befriended the MLD Governor, we was both from the motherland and just clicked like that. But due to GDs internal problems its not my fault they can't keep their nation in tact, besides, becoming a Ghost Folk presented the opportunity to bang for my community and culture as so many blacks do. Therefore Latino Disciples in Cleveland made more sense for me. The only reason I indulge your stupity is that other people who read this post can have a deeper sense of where I come from and what I promote as an individual part of an organization.

As for Bloods, let's talk about that for a minute, maybe you can answer this questions, how the f*ck did the Entire Blood Nation alliance allow Bloods from New York to steal your name, use your techniques, colors, and symbols and create an entire Separate UBN Blood nation? Seems to me you can't even control your own sh*t!! You'll never see a mothafucka start up Folk Nation nothing without being involved with the sh*t.

Any Folks would like to comment? Any questions? I'm not here to internet bang with you all, there is no glory for anyone with that. Would love to hear from Spanish Cobras and Imperial Gangsters. I have deep family ties to both so I can verify my identity and assure I am not on no bullshit. I'm AMIGO Folks meaning I have no interests in your war with my set inside of Chicago. In Cleveland as an example the OAs here still throw Forks up and tight with MLDs. But they are 2nd Generation Folks and therefore cannot speak for all Insane Folks.

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 3:47 pm

This is why I'm here!!!! I will give you these definitions to help you understand our cause. As for the Insane and Almighty Folks, it is up to you to create a following. As of now your books in the Folks Bible is The Book of the Insane, and the Book of the Almighty. These 4 apply to all Folks, I won't go into details, but we all came from the BGDN alliance and Folks Alliance, one started by a Disciple the other a Gangster. All we do is acknowledge those fact and move on to the next obvious solution.

DISCIPLISM: The Love, Symbolism, Knowledge and Guidance of our beloved King, David Barksdale R.I.P. May your legend and memory live in the Hearts and Minds of every Folk in the Nation under the great blue sky and above the deep blue sea.

Gangsterism: The Growth & Development of our Nation by utilizing the Knowledge and Wisdom given to us by the Honorable Chairman King Larry Hoover.

Folkism: The conduct of a person who honors his/her Nation by learning and practicing the ways on becoming a Folk and remembering his/her 360° full circle of knowledge.

Futurism: The practice of preparing our Young Future generations for success while avoiding failure due to selfish ambitions.

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 3:59 pm

VAGE wrote:u can disrespect almighty all u want cause im not a vice lord u bitchass f*g im piru... u not apart of a gang u in a cult u have no life outside reading literature and gd concepts.. what's the point in studying paperwork just to sell crack and kill for the rest of your life? not to mention u dishonor all chicago folks cause u flipped on ya bros from gd to maniac.. u lucky they aint knock your goofy a$$ off yet btw mld been exposed for having homo sh*t to initiate they members into ranks like chief n sh*t
Awww... thats what yo lil b*tch a$$ is disrespectful to n*ggas on they lit... them slob a$$ n*ggas ain't about that constitutional sh*t... all yal clown a$$ east west coast gangs is about is "kill red! Kill blue!" Y'all don't hold no weight in the mid or anywhere outside of ur prospective areas... get chyo soft a$$ out our demo boy! On the fin... 5^

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 10th, 2014, 4:39 pm

LMAO FIRST OFF f*ck ALL FORMS OF BRICKS ESPECIALLY HOOD HOPPERS AND FALSE CLAIMERS SUCH AS YOURSELF..

SO WHAT KNOWING A NOTEBOOK OF PRAYERS AND RITUALS EQUALS LIFE LONG SUCCESS? SHOULD OF KEPT YOUR GOOFY a$$ SCHOOL IF ALL U DO IS REAL sh*t AND NOT EXECUTE IN THE STREETS.. BECAUSE U REMEMBER 1000 WAR PRAYERS U GET AN IMAGINARY RANK THAT DOES NOT MEAN sh*t OUTSIDE YOUR DIRTY HOOD LMAO U F*ck*n FAILURE

SHUT YOUR LYING a$$ UP EVERY GANG/NATION EXPOSED TO COMMERCIAL ATTENTION WILL BE EMULATED IN SOME FORM BY OUT OF TOWNERS DESPITE MEMBERS FROM THE GANG OF ORIGIN TRAVELING TO DIFFERENT STATES

IM FROM MEMPHIS U RETARD TAKE THAT sh*t UP WITH CALI.. MLD's ARE NONE FOR MALE ON MALE SEXUAL INTERACTIONS FOR LEADERSHIP IN THEIR NATION LOL U GAY IF U OBTAINED THE RANK CHIEF U AINT RUNIN THE STREETS U GAVE UP YOUR MAN HOOD FOR YOUR POSITION IN YOUR WEAKASS NATION

I FIND IMITATION THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY SO SHOUTOUT NEW YORK FOR KEEPING THEY FLAG RED LMAO f*ck BRICKS AND DIE 6

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 4:42 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:LMAO FIRST OFF f*ck ALL FORMS OF BRICKS ESPECIALLY HOOD HOPPERS AND FALSE CLAIMERS SUCH AS YOURSELF..

SO WHAT KNOWING A NOTEBOOK OF PRAYERS AND RITUALS EQUALS LIFE LONG SUCCESS? SHOULD OF KEPT YOUR GOOFY a$$ SCHOOL IF ALL U DO IS REAL sh*t AND NOT EXECUTE IN THE STREETS.. BECAUSE U REMEMBER 1000 WAR PRAYERS U GET AN IMAGINARY RANK THAT DOES NOT MEAN sh*t OUTSIDE YOUR DIRTY HOOD LMAO U F*ck*n FAILURE

SHUT YOUR LYING a$$ UP EVERY GANG/NATION EXPOSED TO COMMERCIAL ATTENTION WILL BE EMULATED IN SOME FORM BY OUT OF TOWNERS DESPITE MEMBERS FROM THE GANG OF ORIGIN TRAVELING TO DIFFERENT STATES

IM FROM MEMPHIS U RETARD TAKE THAT sh*t UP WITH CALI.. MLD's ARE NONE FOR MALE ON MALE SEXUAL INTERACTIONS FOR LEADERSHIP IN THEIR NATION LOL U GAY IF U OBTAINED THE RANK CHIEF U AINT RUNIN THE STREETS U GAVE UP YOUR MAN HOOD FOR YOUR POSITION IN YOUR WEAKASS NATION

I FIND IMITATION THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY SO SHOUTOUT NEW YORK FOR KEEPING THEY FLAG RED LMAO f*ck BRICKS AND DIE 6
Yea f*ck bricks and die 6!!!! :cmon: goofy marg... :cmon:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 10th, 2014, 4:42 pm

King Lord wrote:
VAGE wrote:u can disrespect almighty all u want cause im not a vice lord u bitchass f*g im piru... u not apart of a gang u in a cult u have no life outside reading literature and gd concepts.. what's the point in studying paperwork just to sell crack and kill for the rest of your life? not to mention u dishonor all chicago folks cause u flipped on ya bros from gd to maniac.. u lucky they aint knock your goofy a$$ off yet btw mld been exposed for having homo sh*t to initiate they members into ranks like chief n sh*t
Awww... thats what yo lil b*tch a$$ is disrespectful to n*ggas on they lit... them slob a$$ n*ggas ain't about that constitutional sh*t... all yal clown a$$ east west coast gangs is about is "kill red! Kill blue!" Y'all don't hold no weight in the mid or anywhere outside of ur prospective areas... get chyo soft a$$ out our demo boy! On the fin... 5^
LMAO ALL YALL WEAKASS VL'z FLIPPING BLOOD IN MEMPHIS CAUSE YALL SICK OF GETTIN TREATED BY GANGSTER DISCIPLES LOL WE GON STOP ACCEPTING THESE DICKRIDING a$$ n*ggas TRYNNA RIDE THE PIRU WAVE

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 4:47 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
LMAO ALL YALL WEAKASS VL'z FLIPPING BLOOD IN MEMPHIS CAUSE YALL SICK OF GETTIN TREATED BY GANGSTER DISCIPLES LOL WE GON STOP ACCEPTING THESE DICKRIDING a$$ n*ggas TRYNNA RIDE THE PIRU WAVE
A true lord I'll never flip slob.. on Chief... he wasn't 100 from the jump... y'all can have all them soft pancake a$$ n*ggas... on the fin...

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 10th, 2014, 4:56 pm

King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
A true lord I'll never flip slob.. on Chief... he wasn't 100 from the jump... y'all can have all them soft pancake a$$ n*ggas... on the fin...
Memphis always been a southern home away from home for the vln.. if u a real vl from chi u can say a m town vl didnt know his sh*t

Realspit
og

Post by Realspit » June 10th, 2014, 4:57 pm

Deathvalleymob be on a roll :lol:

Jay Rock
boss

Post by Jay Rock » June 10th, 2014, 5:03 pm

Memphis is Midwest

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » June 10th, 2014, 5:08 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Memphis always been a southern home away from home for the vln.. if u a real vl from chi u can say a m town vl didnt know his sh*t
U preachin to the choir boy... stfu... u startin to make me not like u weak a$$ bloods... :smh: on the fin...

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » June 10th, 2014, 5:17 pm

King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
King Lord wrote:
U preachin to the choir boy... stfu... u startin to make me not like u weak a$$ bloods... :smh: on the fin...
LMAO f*ck BOY MAD CAUSE HIS "BROTHERS" WANNA BE PIRUS. LMAO VICE LORDS WANNA BE LIKE US

YakkoLD
prospect

Post by YakkoLD » June 10th, 2014, 5:17 pm

I can see this topic will expose so many more topics! As a response to a previous comment about BrickSquad GDs justified for using the Kings hand sign and dropping L's and disrespecting Kind Davids honor because their Insane is stupid as f*ck! So let me clear the air here, from a True Original Folks perspective. 1st off, BrickSquad Insane GDs are not the Insane GDs set!!!! They are merely a Nation within the GDs set. The real Insane Gangster Disciples go way back to the 80s, and they branched off into multiple states, Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Indiana, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia, Wisconsin and Arizona to name a few. I personally had the privilege of knowing the IGDs in Cleveland from back in the 90s under Folk Andy's Leadership (RiP). They had beef with GDs and dropped the D then becoming IG (Insane Gangsters). They flipped technically, far from fufu!!!

2ndly, as for the BrickSquad, they represent GDs. But the lack of guidance and strong leadership allowed them to become RENAGADE GDs!!! The GDs have been having an identity crises every since King David died. King Shorty and King Boony Black saw the greed in King Hoover and the lack of unity that King David possessed. They then left the BGDs set and created Black Disciples and Black Gangsters (New Breeds). Technically the BDs and BGs fufu flip flop n*ggas according to your standards Mr. I'm Piru!!! But after years of warfare against a Folk set the BDs flipped to Almighty 5. So what will happen to the GDs who fights other Folks? They might as well flip to Almighty 5 too, but wait them BrickSquad GDs might be the 1st to flip!!!

Now to expand on the on the subject. What is a Gangster Disciple??? Are they Gangsters or Disciples? Because you all confuse me with this whole G sh*t and Gangster Family??? Why didn't King Larry Hoover Drop the D? Why not revert back to Supreme Gangsters when they reverted to Gangster Nation? I'll tell you. Because that woukd have destroyed Larry Hoover and the Gangsters. For all have feel under the guidance of King David Barksdale!!! Their lit, symbols, colors, etc... Disciples sh*t, Pitchforks, heart n horns, 6 point star 3 L's, etc. What about them are Gangster or came from the Supreme Gangsters? Seems to me Larry Hoover was out with the old and in with the new!!! With that being said. King Hoover converted to Disciplism when he ordered the BGDN to be a gang and not an alliance. Confirmed it when they dropped the B and not the D!!! This is why he created Folks, but he did so as a Disciple representing the Gangster Nation.

So then, any Faction of GDs should not violate the GCode because it is what they have been promoting all this time, that G sh*t. So what is a Gangster Disciple? A Disciple? A Gangster? Are they all Renagade? Are they Insane??? As FOLKS we don't report to Gangster Disciples. As Gangster Disciples they no longer control FOLKS. At least my team has been Disciples since 1968. We never changed. Or flipped. We saalso the Original B.D.N board, the U.L.O board, the B.G.D.N board, the Folks board, and we control our own sh*t, Maniacs!!! We more Folks and Disciples then the GDs. And the Satan Disciples also more pure then GDs.

I apologize for all the writing, but this subject can't be explained in a few words. Once its said I will not repeat myself! This Folk Nation is a mess, time to reprogram your minds.