biker gangs vs street gangs

User avatar
Coaster
sergeant
Posts: 320
Joined: August 10th, 2015, 7:18 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Coaster » January 16th, 2017, 10:15 pm

you know who really trollz, them n*ggas that be by the entrance at ross, that say wassup as soon as you come in, I swear I feel that n*ggah eyez on me the whole time im in the store.

Santino-LG
fresh meat
Posts: 2
Joined: January 18th, 2017, 10:42 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Santino-LG » January 18th, 2017, 11:13 pm

backintheday wrote:Out here the hells angels tread carefully with the mobs, they make it known they don't involve themselves in mob politics unless it directly involves them. I know a few SD's have uncles out here that are angels, and the angels won't involve themselves in that sh*t... Last year a 15yr old GD killed the sgt. At arms for the angels and they went over to they block and told the people dude had to turn himself in... Point is the angels could take it to em' but between they bar and clubhouse it's all in mob hoods. No matter how many angels come aid and assist, they gotta go home sometime and at that sometime mobs will make sure they don't get in or out they clubhouse or bar without a hail of gunfire. I'm sure it'd be worse in a bigger city with more set mobs...and to make it worse rockford was the angels rally point before going to sturgis, there was 700 them Motherf*ckers here just a few months after dude was killed.
Agreed the biker gangs don't get caught up like that. Everything they do is calculated. The Bandidos you snake one they all gone raise up on you.

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by chitowntdawg » January 19th, 2017, 11:40 am

After all the fog n negativity its stilll ...ALKN ... b*tch a$$ fools..

younggd
associate
Posts: 124
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by younggd » January 24th, 2017, 9:35 pm

wtf n*gga no bika gangz go in war with street gangz, dey work with mob n cartels n we work lonely

User avatar
clownshit
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 1:10 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by clownshit » January 25th, 2017, 1:24 pm

It depends on which MCs and which street gangs.

I don't know anything about 5 or 6 mobs. I've heard of some GDs here in Denver and seen some Latino dude at the lightrail decked out in Folk tats, but I'm not sure how much weight they pull around here, and they're probably not anything like the ones in Chi.

The larger MCs (Pagans, etc.) are quiet and very sophisticated. They have automatic weapons, military training, explosives, microwave weapons, and Illuminati-type sh*t. I have survived attacks by them, but only barely. They are dangerous.

The smaller MCs and support groups and stuff are nothing to be concerned about by anyone. If it's a smaller MC vs. a regular street gang, the street gang would win.

If it was a real MC vs. a regular street gang, MC would win.

If it was a real MC vs. one of the more serious Latino gangs with cartel-level experience, say MS-13's (at least here, they're one of the only gangs that go real hard) or some of the more serious nutties, I'd bet the Latinos win, because the Latinos are more ruthless many times over.

It's really a matter of technology. that's what the MCs have that most street gangs don't have. Plus most street gangs are only hard in their hoods. And MCs have ranged attacks that they don't need to get nowhere near you to f*ck you up. If a street gang has that technology, like one the more violent and sophisticated Latinos, street gang would win.

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by justenoughswag » January 25th, 2017, 10:44 pm

clownshit wrote:It depends on which MCs and which street gangs.

I don't know anything about 5 or 6 mobs. I've heard of some GDs here in Denver and seen some Latino dude at the lightrail decked out in Folk tats, but I'm not sure how much weight they pull around here, and they're probably not anything like the ones in Chi.

The larger MCs (Pagans, etc.) are quiet and very sophisticated. They have automatic weapons, military training, explosives, microwave weapons, and Illuminati-type sh*t. I have survived attacks by them, but only barely. They are dangerous.

The smaller MCs and support groups and stuff are nothing to be concerned about by anyone. If it's a smaller MC vs. a regular street gang, the street gang would win.

If it was a real MC vs. a regular street gang, MC would win.

If it was a real MC vs. one of the more serious Latino gangs with cartel-level experience, say MS-13's (at least here, they're one of the only gangs that go real hard) or some of the more serious nutties, I'd bet the Latinos win, because the Latinos are more ruthless many times over.

It's really a matter of technology. that's what the MCs have that most street gangs don't have. Plus most street gangs are only hard in their hoods. And MCs have ranged attacks that they don't need to get nowhere near you to f*ck you up. If a street gang has that technology, like one the more violent and sophisticated Latinos, street gang would win.
i read the first sentence and ur affiliation to figure out ur a 15 yr old white boy who like making up stories

User avatar
clownshit
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 1:10 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by clownshit » January 26th, 2017, 3:03 am

justenoughswag wrote: i read the first sentence and ur affiliation to figure out ur a 15 yr old white boy who like making up stories
If I had to pick an affiliation, it'd be X4, because Northside Mafia is the only gang I've had formal business association with that I'd still consider myself loyal to.

I was in a Nazi gang at one point, but I was kicked out and they tried to kill me because I had paranoid tendencies, I didn't hate black people, and I repeatedly assaulted gang leaders for disrespecting me.

I have family in MCs, but I don't think they like me.

Yeah, I've survived assaults by 1%ers, and MS-13's shooting at me in my hotel room. Yeah, I've had my legs broken and forced to watch friends get raped and had family members killed and kidnapped. Yeah, I've hurt people and done sh*t I'm not proud of.

25 years. And you knew I was white because I sometimes use correct spelling and grammar.

What kind of a generic-a$$ thug punk f*ggot has the word "Swag" in their username, anyways?

Image

User avatar
clownshit
fresh meat
Posts: 5
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 1:10 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by clownshit » January 26th, 2017, 3:13 am

And besides, I've survived encouterns with vampires, succubi, demons, and things far outside the realm of the average gangbanger.

I doubt someone like you would last very long against any of that kind of sh*t.

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by justenoughswag » January 26th, 2017, 10:33 pm

clownshit wrote:And besides, I've survived encouterns with vampires, succubi, demons, and things far outside the realm of the average gangbanger.

I doubt someone like you would last very long against any of that kind of sh*t.
f*ck is u talkin bout i be killin vampires 24/7 :shoot: :lmao:

User avatar
Count Olaf
general
Posts: 753
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Count Olaf » January 27th, 2017, 7:36 am

justenoughswag wrote:
clownshit wrote:And besides, I've survived encouterns with vampires, succubi, demons, and things far outside the realm of the average gangbanger.

I doubt someone like you would last very long against any of that kind of sh*t.
f*ck is u talkin bout i be killin vampires 24/7 :shoot: :lmao:
Image
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Post Reply