sergeant

Re: biker gangs vs street gangs

Post by Coaster » April 24th, 2016, 9:07 pm

u dumbfuccs better learn how to guard a klubhouse on bloood

Gravez
sergeant

Post by Gravez » April 24th, 2016, 11:27 pm

F*ck*n chicago gangs...street gangs... Are based off structure and organization and actually had a literal goal.. The aryan brotherhood was even on a tv show called jail police speaking about how impressed they are with the GDNs who where locked in the sane facility.. Word for word the white boy said "im extremely impressed by how the GDs carry themselves with stern matters and respect and strict organization and a hard stick they hit people with if needed" " The Gz is what they there called for short and here they run the show" then he went on saying " unlike bloods and crips u can actually do buisness with them and they defend each other to the death " " crips usually act ignorant and are loud and like to start sh*t... Most black guys just talk sh*t wanting to fight.. Well i dont fight ill just send your black a$$ in a box"

forkyou
fresh meat

Post by forkyou » April 27th, 2016, 11:56 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
312's_realest wrote:A.D.I.O.S., "Angels Die in Outlaw States." Chicago is an Outlaw Stronghold, and has been for a loooong time. 1% Clubs, like the O.M.C. are the big leagues in contrast to street gangs. Sure, theres some overlap, but yall are fooling and ignorant if you think a Savage 1%'er worries, at all, about some 150 lb kid mustering the strength to pull a burner on a big boy.

And u must be crazy if u think any grown a$$ vicelord or GD scared of some n*gga on a motorcycle either. Yeah mist 1%ers savages but so is some if these Mobs also. I'm from the west side but stay in englewood I bet money no Mc want drama with any mob in Chicago. That's why it's some overlap but overall it's hi and bye. Aint no u can't here sh*t everybody knows Mobs can go where they please.
MC's aint nobdoy to f*ck with, I just got out nd their was tons of Aryan brotherhoods, SS, KKK, White knigiths, maybe you dont have enough experience in the game yet or of being in lockdown (Which is a good thing, stay away from that gangbanging sh*t), which is a good thing, stay away from gangbanging. As far as I know Satin Deciple, folk nation, BGD all run Chicago, and LK's / Vicelords cant compare to them all, why you got them upside down
pitchforks?

Gravez
sergeant

Post by Gravez » April 28th, 2016, 2:15 pm

You tellin me the white bikers and skinheads are more stronger then the chi gangs?? But in cali crips n bloods are less structured n give the bikers and ab a run for there money n usually win until the surenos jump in for skinheads...lol.. U bias... Both sides knock hard.. But know your sh*t.. The AB is from my area.. Them and the bikers are seperate.. And dont get along.. Hells angels have latinos in cali.. I even know a half white half black hells angel... The ab targets the hells angels due to there lack of racial politics.. They wont accept a full black guy.. But oakland hells angels are a prime F*ck*n target for the ABs... Due to there oakland alliances... They ride with the black mc called eastbay dragons.. Which rapper spice 1 apart of.. And they do work with the nortenos..

YbgLMMK23
fresh meat

Post by YbgLMMK23 » April 28th, 2016, 5:36 pm

Greasers712 wrote:Let's be real.....

If any street gang went up against a Major M/C like the Outlaws (Chicago) and Hells Angels (LA) the MCs would have the upper hand because of how they operate.

Most guns that get into the hands of street gangs come from MCs and many street gangs have agreements with them.

I'll never forget hanging with the Outlaws on 25th n Rockwell literally in between the SDz n Kings hood an watching em cruise last turning down their music and looking straight forward like a bunch of neutrons lol.

Funny thing is I'm sure both sides folks an people will buy guns from the Outlaws and kill each other while the Outlaws sit back and laugh while making a profit.

So not only do many MCs have control of gun/ammo supply but they're also experts with explosives (car bombs and remote detenators) something no street gangs are known for.
Tbh most guns and sh*t comes from the mafia or drug cartels
The MCs just sell them. And also that explosive and other skills sh*t can be used by some other gangs to.

One of my n*ggas dad in the BPSz and one time was mixing potassium nitrate and chlorite and sh*t in a bottle Over cool water and warmed it up carefully in the microwave for about 5 sec so it would not blow up the neighborhood. And he had a explosive he called named RDX. He used to work at a shop and worked with almost all the dangerous sh*t u can think of

Plus the numbers of the gang hells angels only have 5000 members in the US. a gang like the GDs or BPSz and maybe the LKs could lit em up

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » May 1st, 2016, 11:51 pm

forkyou wrote:
312's_realest wrote:A.D.I.O.S., "Angels Die in Outlaw States." Chicago is an Outlaw Stronghold, and has been for a loooong time. 1% Clubs, like the O.M.C. are the big leagues in contrast to street gangs. Sure, theres some overlap, but yall are fooling and ignorant if you think a Savage 1%'er worries, at all, about some 150 lb kid mustering the strength to pull a burner on a big boy.

And u must be crazy if u think any grown a$$ vicelord or GD scared of some n*gga on a motorcycle either. Yeah mist 1%ers savages but so is some if these Mobs also. I'm from the west side but stay in englewood I bet money no Mc want drama with any mob in Chicago. That's why it's some overlap but overall it's hi and bye. Aint no u can't here sh*t everybody knows Mobs can go where they please.
MC's aint nobdoy to f*ck with, I just got out nd their was tons of Aryan brotherhoods, SS, KKK, White knigiths, maybe you dont have enough experience in the game yet or of being in lockdown (Which is a good thing, stay away from that gangbanging sh*t), which is a good thing, stay away from gangbanging. As far as I know Satin Deciple, folk nation, BGD all run Chicago, and LK's / Vicelords cant compare to them all, why you got them upside down
pitchforks?

:whaat: U GOTTA BE TROLLIN. n*gga I BEEN A VICE LORD FOR OVER TEN YEARS NOW I AINT NO SHORTY. :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 2nd, 2016, 12:38 pm

forkyou wrote:

pitchforks?
we BGDK On IIInsane BD RIIIP LIIIL JOJO TREYS FA DAYZ

forkyou
fresh meat

Post by forkyou » May 3rd, 2016, 11:34 pm

IG Belden wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:Hell naw the Hells Angels would mop up any Mob in Chicago easily,check it out even if Chi Mobs wipe out the Chicago Hells Angels Chapter, then your gonna have about 500 different chapters from out of town out of state and out of country comin to clean house on that a$$ for there fallen soldiers.
A cali biker gang called the mongols tried that sh*t with surenos and got lit up badly. La eme had all them surs gunning for them mongols and those bikers got overwhelmed. 50,000 dudes gunning for your mob of maybe 2000 dudes just isnt gonna work. And remember chi latinos go tons harder than cali latinos.

Them bikers cant handle this street stuff. Even the worst biker wars usually only end up with like 2 guys on each side being killed. So you put hells angels against latin kings I bet on the kings. Cuz them bikers would have 30,000 soldiers gunnin for em. So yea I dont see how a biker gang whoops any of our chi mobs folks or people.

Lk is weak, In FL they get beat down everytime in every fight, tasered, shot, stabed, pepper sparayed, hit with bricks, all kinds of sh*t Folk has them in check. LK's aint sh*t, Hells Angels would handle them with ease. I was just in a lockdown pod and there was only one LK, and always caught smack downs by Aryan Brothers, Hells Angels, White Knights, ect.. they all treated him like a b*tch, he almost caught a donkey d*ck in his mouth. LK's aint sh*t and are soft. He is lucky he bonded out bfore I could fade his hair, I was going to give him a dickhead hair cut, bowl cut with a 0 blade cut on the middle of his head. Then make him my me 3 racks of cookies, then have to rock that hair style till the next week. LK's are WEAK, and even to try to compare them to Hells Angels or Mongels you must be smokgin crack.

PistoLini
prospect

Post by PistoLini » May 3rd, 2016, 11:48 pm

This is not the Florida section, south or even east. Now go sit in the corner with your biased opinions.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » May 4th, 2016, 10:30 am

forkyou wrote:Lk is weak, In FL they get beat down everytime in every fight, tasered, shot, stabed, pepper sparayed, hit with bricks, all kinds of sh*t Folk has them in check. LK's aint sh*t, Hells Angels would handle them with ease. I was just in a lockdown pod and there was only one LK, and always caught smack downs by Aryan Brothers, Hells Angels, White Knights, ect.. they all treated him like a b*tch, he almost caught a donkey d*ck in his mouth. LK's aint sh*t and are soft. He is lucky he bonded out bfore I could fade his hair, I was going to give him a dickhead hair cut, bowl cut with a 0 blade cut on the middle of his head. Then make him my me 3 racks of cookies, then have to rock that hair style till the next week. LK's are WEAK, and even to try to compare them to Hells Angels or Mongels you must be smokgin crack.
If this were all true, it wouldn't be useful to know. There's at least 2 types of LKs in Florida. There's the 1 started by Joey Rosado, from New York, in the 1990s, and the 1 started by King Groove, from Chicago's Kedzie/Cortez, in the '80s.

But since I view NY kings as softer, I'm assuming you're talking about the NY line.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » May 4th, 2016, 10:33 am

Gang expert Neak=NY Kings are soft :cmon:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » May 5th, 2016, 1:22 am

Some biker got killed last night in Pilsen, don't know if he just owned a bike and rode that b*tch or he was in a biker club or not

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html

Jesus Juarez was a doting father of three, a proud uncle, and passionate about riding his motorcycle, according to his nephew who was struggling with the news he’d been fatally shot overnight in Pilsen.

“I will miss his laugh’’ said Abner Garcia, choking up when asked what he will miss the most. “He was a very goofy person. I have never seen him mad or sad. He never showed that to anybody.’’

Juarez, 43, was shot in the chest and died at the scene late Tuesday after someone in a silver SUV fired at a group of people at 18th and Halsted streets outside the Express Grill, according to authorities.

Another man was shot in the knee during the Pilsen neighborhood attack and taken to Stroger Hospital, police said.

Paid Post WHAT'S THIS?

ToyotaTime Sales Event

A Message from Toyota

The 2016 Camry is making a statement at the ToyotaTime Sales Event. With a sporty interior designed for comfort, it’s ready to take on the road in style!

See More
A family man, Juarez always tried to make his kids proud and get them everything they wanted, said Garcia, a 23-year-old UIC student studying criminal justice.

Garcia lives with his uncle and several other family members including Juarez’s mother in a home in the 5400 block of South Luna Avenue.

Garcia woke up to someone pounding on his door at 2 a.m. It was his uncle’s friend who was hysterical.

She was screaming Abner’s name. He became alarmed and asked her what she was talking about and if she was OK.

“Jesse’s dead,’’ she told him after learning the news from another friend.

Jesse was her nickname for Juarez. Garcia could not believe it but started sobbing as they consoled each other. He knew he had to break the grim news to the rest of the family.

“I never cry so they knew it really happened,’’ Garcia said.

Other family members finally reached Juarez’s mother, who was visiting Juarez’s sister in Texas.

Juarez spent the hours before the shooting with his young children, 7 and 10 at the Sox game. After that he’d been hanging out at a well known Pilsen tavern with his buddies, said Garcia.

“He just liked to spend time with his kids. He likes to do anything that required them to be together, especially activities.’’

The children live nearby with their mother and Juarez also has an older daughter who is in her 20s and in college.

With Juarez constantly working and his nephew normally at school or work they sometimes wouldn’t see each other for days.

Garcia remembered the last time he saw his uncle was Monday after Garcia got home pretty early. He stopped by his uncle’s room to say hello and offered him some shrimp pasta.

“Usually he’s always feeding me,’’ Garcia said laughing. “He loved it and ate it. He loves leftovers.’’

Beside his children, Juarez’s passion was riding his motorcycle, his “cruiser,’’ sometimes on cross-country trips with a group. Their last big journey was to South Dakota. He was proud that he was once elected president of his biker's association.

Juarez, one of five children, graduated from Kelly High School on Chicago’s Southwest Side, and was his own boss busily running a heating and air conditioning business.

Juarez loved showing off Abner, who had served in the Army until 2014, when he came home from Army leave, wearing his uniform.

“I know he was proud of me when I went into the Army,’’’ Garcia said. “He was a great man, a peacemaker.’’

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » May 9th, 2016, 11:16 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Gang expert Neak=NY Kings are soft :cmon:
back in the 90s they was some savages fr Joe :2cents:

1percentbiker
fresh meat

Post by 1percentbiker » January 14th, 2017, 7:11 am

Eastbay dragons

What a joke. The outlaws and angels are in 16 other fucking countries and in every state there are thousands of them . bikers could wipe street gangs out entirly if they wanted .

1percentbiker
fresh meat

Post by 1percentbiker » January 14th, 2017, 7:31 am

The outlaws would wipe them. Off the planet. Outlaws are in 16 othwr countries . in evrystates . and if one chapter calls they can have evrryery member in the country come and wipe them out. There international theyhave more.people more money more guns. Most are exmilitary

Mc dont give a f*ck about street gangs . and mc keep thing secret if they want u dead you'll be dead and no one will know how.

1percentbiker
fresh meat

Post by 1percentbiker » January 14th, 2017, 7:37 am

Your a idoit. Both angels and outlaws are in 16 other countries. They could destroy the kings. There is more bikers there more organized. And way more deadlier . a mc can get every member from every chapter if they called . that's what brother hood is. Gangs would stand achance in a war with a mc

1percentbiker
fresh meat

Post by 1percentbiker » January 14th, 2017, 7:46 am

Mongols are not that big of a club there a quarter of the size the outlaws or angels . and if they picked a want with one of them it. Wuld be just them they each have 4 or 5 suppourt clubs. There are 100 of tbousands of them one call and street gang would be gone .

They have more guns more.money . most are ex military. Kings dont have have the members both the angels and outlaws do. And if a gang was stupid enough to pick a fight with both they would just join forces and kill them and there families.

The pagans with 5 people in a chapter can take over clubs with hundreds of members. Why dontyou punk a as birch street gangs call the pagans say f*ck you . your bitches.

That club would kill evryone you know your women your children. They don't care . STREET GANGS ARE FUCKING PUSSIES WHY DONT YOU GANGS TRY TO COME AND SHKW YOUR SELF IN CHARLESTON SOUTH CAROLINA SAY YOUR GONA STAY . YOUD BE DEAD IN A WEEK BIRXH a$$ STREET GANGS

BUNCH OF THUG BITCHES. I WANT S GAMG IN MY AREA TO TRY TO f*ck WITH ANY MC . SO I CAN WATCH THEM GET WIPED OUT .

methbreat
fresh meat

Post by methbreat » January 14th, 2017, 10:20 pm

look up the Nordic biker wars.

1994 – February, 1994. An anti-tank rocket is fired at the Hells Angels clubhouse.

1995 – 17 July, 1995. Bandidos MC fire anti-tank rockets at a Hells Angels Prospect clubhouse in Helsinki, Finland.

1995 – 26 July, 1995. Bandidos MC fire anti-tank rockets at a Hells Angels Prospect clubhouse in Helsingborg, Sweden.

1996 – January, 1996. Screwdrivers MC’s clubhouse in Hamar, Norway is attacked in a bombing.

1996 – 18 January, 1996. Hells Angels Oslo, Norway clubhouse is attacked in a bombing.

1996 – February, 1996. Helsinki, Finland. A bar owned by the Hells Angels is bombed.

TOO MUCH SONS OF ANARCHY DERPPP

1percentbiker
fresh meat

Post by 1percentbiker » January 15th, 2017, 12:39 pm

Coaster wrote:u dumbfuccs better learn how to guard a klubhouse on bloood

Street gang are nothing compared to a mc. Bikers don't run . more organized there is more of us. More money more weapons. Most are ex military not some dumbass hood rat . who shoots there gun sideways and can't pull there panylts up.

Bikers will fire bomb houses . kill your family . put bombs under your cars. Sit on top of buildings and snip you .

Use rocket launchers. Etc.

Like some dumb ducks robbing gas stations in my city . if I catch them robing at gun point be the last thing they do

JustinMO
fresh meat

Post by JustinMO » January 15th, 2017, 12:48 pm

1percentbiker wrote:
Coaster wrote:u dumbfuccs better learn how to guard a klubhouse on bloood

Street gang are nothing compared to a mc. Bikers don't run . more organized there is more of us. More money more weapons. Most are ex military not some dumbass hood rat . who shoots there gun sideways and can't pull there panylts up.

Bikers will fire bomb houses . kill your family . put bombs under your cars. Sit on top of buildings and snip you .

Use rocket launchers. Etc.

Like some dumb ducks robbing gas stations in my city . if I catch them robing at gun point be the last thing they do
Did you really make a account just to argue with people on a almost 2 year old thread about MC's?
What MC you representing?