MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

day1unity
boss

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by day1unity » April 16th, 2014, 10:55 am

Palms up to the whole body.. Mel ain't seen you posting on here Lord, maybe you have been, either way glad to see you're well.. I hope ALL my bros is truly well.. UNITY, LOVE, and STRENGTH be my demonstration..LAST NAME FIRST, ALMIGHTY

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 19th, 2014, 10:26 pm

PALMS UP LORD.

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 20th, 2014, 1:17 am

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
King Lord wrote:
4CH wrote:n*ggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some sh*t they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the f*ck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........
Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that n*gga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all n*gga really is! The n*gga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type sh*t? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all n*gga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that sh*t Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?

You just named all n*ggas on the hood up have you met foes out here or u just reading up on the hood up and makin assumptions? And this comin from a Tall T
Boy I'm in tune wit 4's all up and down div from north ave to Augusta. What is u sayin?

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 20th, 2014, 1:27 am

4CH wrote:
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
King Lord wrote:
4CH wrote:n*ggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some sh*t they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the f*ck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........
Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that n*gga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all n*gga really is! The n*gga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type sh*t? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all n*gga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that sh*t Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?

You just named all n*ggas on the hood up have you met foes out here or u just reading up on the hood up and makin assumptions? And this comin from a Tall T
f*ck that n*gga Trav he a non-factor I can't believe I just wasted my time on this n*gga I'm bout to go jump in my car something this n*gga apparently don't have and get out here something this n*gga apparently don't do. That's probably the same n*gga arguing with every other muhfucka all over this muhfuckin site who the f*ck call their self king lord that sh*t don't even sound right. King lord gtfoh p*ssy. Trav you from sacramento right I remember hollering at you a long time ago?
Boy! Quit sound in like u F*ck*n butt hurt u lame a$$ n*gga! And if I ain't wit the sh*t y y'all jus get rid of y'all supreme Cuz he was fin ball Rollin too hard and wasn't on that black diamond sh*t!? Look! Y'all mf jus keep that weak a$$ love hate kill take pressed in y'all mind and drop our golden 5 points to righteous rep! *peace and love*

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » April 20th, 2014, 7:22 am

My cousin was a IIVL. On my mama you guys is dirty. Maybe even surpassing the Gz on in house fuckery.

irving2
associate

Post by irving2 » April 20th, 2014, 8:36 am

i think this wild100 n*gga is feds yall..

day1unity
boss

Post by day1unity » April 20th, 2014, 2:43 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:My cousin was a IIVL. On my mama you guys is dirty. Maybe even surpassing the Gz on in house fuckery.
:killself: ho*

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 20th, 2014, 11:27 pm

:lmao:
day1unity wrote:
DOUGLASPARKK wrote:My cousin was a IIVL. On my mama you guys is dirty. Maybe even surpassing the Gz on in house fuckery.
:killself: ho*
:lmao: :tiphat:

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » April 21st, 2014, 10:42 pm

Modern day Lordism means internet flipping whole squads from one branch to another while screaming last name first.

Corny a$$ nikkas!!!

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 21st, 2014, 11:03 pm

DOUGLASPARKK wrote:Modern day Lordism means internet flipping whole squads from one branch to another while screaming last name first.

Corny a$$ nikkas!!!
Lords try and take over other branches that have smaller numbers like them 64's tried to to do wit us Ci's... But where is this animosity coming from? What is your method of madness? :wtf:

DOUGLASPARKK
sergeant

Post by DOUGLASPARKK » April 21st, 2014, 11:18 pm

Animosity comes from the fact that they poison Whites and Latinos with dope up North of the park. In all honesty beside my cousin who now a neutron with kids / fam the only Lords I ever been around is them up on Mozart.

boss

Post by ... » April 22nd, 2014, 7:00 am

:ohhh: lmaooooooo

5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5
soldier

Post by 5MIGHTY_MIGHTY5 » February 6th, 2015, 7:07 pm

TWENTY74 wrote::ohhh: so Queen lord all yo beef didn't start bkuz a real westside 4oe chumped yo a$$ off on dis page :lmao: T's,C's & 4's. outside of 5th city & 64's ..errbody else meet the sig ho* :ohhh: & dats forreal ho*, u couldn't f*ck with me if yo had a brazil ho* :dance: freestyle Friday edition :lol: :killself:
ALL IS WELL to my fellow brethren on this devine day! May the Elohim walk with us all as we travel solemnly down this golden path! May he bless us and strengthen us all! Amen! Undying love brothers! :tiphat:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » February 6th, 2015, 9:47 pm

A.I.W

moneymitch94
soldier

Post by moneymitch94 » February 15th, 2015, 2:54 pm

:whaat: :whaat: its alot of irrelevant sh*t going on in this thread.. twenty 74 need to sit his a$$ back on his couch wit his dirty busted a$$ house shoes . boy didnt you post a pic a while ago wit some etch em sketch em lookin a$$ walmart shoes? :discust: :whaat: im finna get to kookin yo a$$ , ol dusty pillow sleeping a$$ boy yo bed probably a fold out couch wit ya no lights or water havin a$$. you look like you bathe in rain water wit ya sewage mouf , crayon teeth having a$$. :whaat: im fina call the home for lost boys wit ya sped escaped the asylum lookin a$$. where you said you from macon? boy yo a$$ not from macon yo a$$ from the ga sewage system wit ya sh*t breathe pissy teeth having a$$. somebody get this n*ggah some clean bathing water. :whaat: