MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

User avatar
King Lord
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 5th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:Image

almighty :lol: :lol:
:killself:

User avatar
King Lord
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 5th, 2014, 7:48 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:What's up to all my chi n*ggas...but on this subject,personally my mob as a latino finball mob me and my nation have dealt and hang around mafia insane vice lords and west side 4 corner hustlers and we have a great relationship on the grind but also on how we have mad love for the fin.and IMO them brothers with us Latinos have a great relationship the last 10 years and we have each others back in the world:...so basically them mafias and 4s are rightious and are loyal to the people alliance...Amor De Genre and All well Brothers.55555
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion! But all is well though! KING LOVE! *ADR* :tiphat:

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Ancient » April 5th, 2014, 9:26 pm

@Allinyourhood. My personal experience has been mostly with C's. Like I've stated before, I have family that's U ' s and I demo's with every Fin. But the Conservatives is our dudes. Like I've also stated before we still have a couple original CVL from 2T's. On the Latin side outside of the Kings, only Latin Brothers we see are Counts. I'm guessing that's why most Latin Fin understand the Lord's better cause yall down the street or around the corner . Our decks be surrounded by Folks including Latin Folks.

User avatar
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss
Posts: 973
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 6th, 2014, 9:01 am

Foes really one of the most active bangin for the bros foes and Travs go crazy out west and it's plenty foes still claim lord or at least still honor VL n*ggas really ain't out here sayin sh*t like that Travs foes and maybe unknowns mafias only far west like MDubb or by Cicero by the Ci's and far and VL on a wide scale you find Travelers and Foes all ova the west side solids runnin. It right now for the Vicelords

SolidWorld

User avatar
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss
Posts: 973
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 6th, 2014, 9:05 am

Wild 100s Chris wrote:hooks is irrelevant :cmon: no thread should be created 4 dem niggad :cmon:

which hook faction is more irrelevant ii or ci :whaat: now dats a thread
They just killed 2 gds ova here from out south n*ggas had on black and blue hats cocked they wanted to die :lol: got off that blue line unknowns let them n*ggas have it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Wild 100s Chris » April 6th, 2014, 10:17 am

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:hooks is irrelevant :cmon: no thread should be created 4 dem niggad :cmon:

which hook faction is more irrelevant ii or ci :whaat: now dats a thread
They just killed 2 gds ova here from out south n*ggas had on black and blue hats cocked they wanted to die :lol: got off that blue line unknowns let them n*ggas have it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

link :cmon:

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Allinyourhood » April 6th, 2014, 11:04 am

King Lord wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:What's up to all my chi n*ggas...but on this subject,personally my mob as a latino finball mob me and my nation have dealt and hang around mafia insane vice lords and west side 4 corner hustlers and we have a great relationship on the grind but also on how we have mad love for the fin.and IMO them brothers with us Latinos have a great relationship the last 10 years and we have each others back in the world:...so basically them mafias and 4s are rightious and are loyal to the people alliance...Amor De Genre and All well Brothers.55555
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion! But all is well though! KING LOVE! *ADR* :tiphat:
hey brother sorry if I misunderstood you bro but I thought you were a vice lord and not a king...

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Allinyourhood » April 6th, 2014, 11:25 am

Ancient wrote:@Allinyourhood. My personal experience has been mostly with C's. Like I've stated before, I have family that's U ' s and I demo's with every Fin. But the Conservatives is our dudes. Like I've also stated before we still have a couple original CVL from 2T's. On the Latin side outside of the Kings, only Latin Brothers we see are Counts. I'm guessing that's why most Latin Fin understand the Lord's better cause yall down the street or around the corner . Our decks be surrounded by Folks including Latin Folks.
Yea I feel what saying brother, us finballs on the northwest side do have that good relationship with the Lords due to going to grammer and high school with them and as my nation we had a hood next to mafias and 4s in the Austin area on North ave and Latrobe plus about 5 other sets in that area in the 80s and early 90s before the hood changed from Latino to black so we was always hanging with them just like them insane unknowns were too.
The only south side fins we be talking with and have a great relationship with is them Latin counts because my nation came from them and they are our 1st cousins and the Almighty Saints but it is not as close as the Counts.
I've met Bpsn brothers from up north and they sum righteous fins and show mad love to a fellow fin but usually on the north side stones are right by the kings or just in they own hood .its a dam shame how things are with our people family on the Latino side with all the wars ...I sometimes would thing the Bpsn and AvLN would of somehow help squash all the fighting between Latin finballs.

Ancient
boss
Posts: 2576
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Ancient » April 6th, 2014, 1:53 pm

@Allinyourhood. The Kings are stuck in their ways. We just asked these mu fuckas to meet with Counts, and SVL and they was like "never, f*ck them"! It's crazy cuz, like the Lawds hold that side we hold this one. I'm saying we know everybody and could get it squashed. Me and my older Generals was talking about this and to do it we would all end up in war with the Kings. The younger Maniacs, No Limit from 83, Apaches don't care. The older Brothers would never allow us to really have a war with the Kings. Bull, Gino, Jeff, and Baby was closer than I thought at first :shrug:

Chiraq Shooter
prospect
Posts: 89
Joined: November 2nd, 2013, 9:45 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Chiraq Shooter » April 6th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Ancient was them Hoyne boys ivl righteous or nah...cuz 2c's wiped them out lmao titus block :discust:

User avatar
King Lord
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 10th, 2014, 3:56 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:What's up to all my chi n*ggas...but on this subject,personally my mob as a latino finball mob me and my nation have dealt and hang around mafia insane vice lords and west side 4 corner hustlers and we have a great relationship on the grind but also on how we have mad love for the fin.and IMO them brothers with us Latinos have a great relationship the last 10 years and we have each others back in the world:...so basically them mafias and 4s are rightious and are loyal to the people alliance...Amor De Genre and All well Brothers.55555
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion! But all is well though! KING LOVE! *ADR* :tiphat:
hey brother sorry if I misunderstood you bro but I thought you were a vice lord and not a king...
Oh :facepalm: ! Thousand pardons brother I am VL... And I misinterpreted your post I thought you were ALK! Again all is well and pardon my ignorance! *1-3-9-22-12-14* *PEACE AND LOVE* :tiphat:

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by 4CH » April 10th, 2014, 4:24 pm

n*ggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some sh*t they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the f*ck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........

User avatar
King Lord
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 10th, 2014, 5:24 pm

4CH wrote:n*ggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some sh*t they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the f*ck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........
Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that n*gga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all n*gga really is! The n*gga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type sh*t? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all n*gga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that sh*t Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?

User avatar
Wild 100s Chris
superior
Posts: 3873
Joined: July 30th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Wild 100s Chris » April 10th, 2014, 5:47 pm

twenty is confused :2cents: he a 4chvlbs thats die 5

User avatar
King Lord
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 10th, 2014, 5:56 pm

Wild 100s Chris wrote:twenty is confused :2cents: he a 4chvlbs thats die 5
Ik that p*ssy n*gga had ta b 2-19! All dem n*gga b*tch made! I seen a mf snatcha shoot another snatcha in tangys on division 5x over $5... them bs petty n*gga... on Ci! :facepalm:

User avatar
King Lord
major
Posts: 575
Joined: March 16th, 2014, 4:47 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 10th, 2014, 6:18 pm

TWENTY74 wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Wild 100s Chris wrote:twenty is confused :2cents: he a 4chvlbs thats die 5
Ik that p*ssy n*gga had ta b 2-19! All dem n*gga b*tch made! I seen a mf snatcha shoot another snatcha in tangys on division 5x over $5... them bs petty n*gga... on Ci! :facepalm:
:facepalm: DUMB a$$ n*gga WRONG!! HE SAYIN 4CH BLACK SOUL YA'LL n*ggas ON HERE HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OR CAN'T COMPREHEND sh*t ITS ASHAME :facepalm:
b*tch stfu? Whatever u is u need ta give me the address or the park where y'all have y'all g.o.a.l.s. @! Cuz either yo superior need a PHD! Or he need to beat chyo b*tch a$$ n*gga! On the fin n*gga....

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by 4CH » April 10th, 2014, 8:14 pm

King Lord wrote:
4CH wrote:n*ggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some sh*t they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the f*ck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........
Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that n*gga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all n*gga really is! The n*gga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type sh*t? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all n*gga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that sh*t Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?
First of all Im not about to go back and forth with a non n*gga. Second of all I don't drop nobody name on no lame n*gga/ police infested website 99.9% of you n*ggas is all talk. I don't give a f*ck about no twenty 74 or no lo 4 VL n*gga. Seem like you got your a$$ beat by foes or had yo life threatened you the only n*gga only here flip flopping off at the mouth about 4 this 4 that if you some much of whatever kind of vice lord you false flagging why the f*ck you constantly bringing up our fucking name and just because you ran into some n*ggas who don't know a lick about what's really going on don't mean every foe out there on the same page as those you ran into. n*gga stop it bring yo clwon a$$ around these stomping grounds you hating a$$ lil boy. I know for a mothafuckin fact you just mad at something that happened between you or some n*ggas who was possibly foes yo a$$ been on here ranting about foes damn near everyday get a life get some money its more important sh*t to do that get on the hood up and tell the world and the internet police how much hate you got for foes. n*gga go on a real foe block and pop off at the mouth and see what happen to yo a$$. n*ggas like you the reason why foes dont f*ck with to many other n*ggas and so what n*gga gds shoot gds stones shoot stones cvls shoot cvls n*gga on the 4 this n*gga from around the LOC cvl by chicago avenue had one of his shorties shoot a cvl from another area f*ck outta here yo lame a$$. n*gga mafias on my end be shootin at each L town against m dub and the L town mafias bodied one of their own guys like a year or two ago f*ck you mean lame a$$ n*gga. Yo a$$ mad over some clown a$$ sh*t get a fucking like goofy. You on here flexin because you know you will get yo sh*t pushed back out there on those streets lil n*gga. f*ck you but this the last message I will post Im not giving yo b*tch a$$ the time of the day f*ck you but I had to treat yo dumb a$$ to let you know this aint that goofy. b*tch made a$$ n*gga pull yo skirt down p*ssy if you so big and bad go take yo a$$ on any foe block and pop off at the mouth lil a$$ boy.

User avatar
SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!!
underboss
Posts: 973
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 3:46 pm

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! » April 10th, 2014, 8:19 pm

King Lord wrote:
4CH wrote:n*ggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some sh*t they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the f*ck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........
Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that n*gga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all n*gga really is! The n*gga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type sh*t? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all n*gga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that sh*t Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?

You just named all n*ggas on the hood up have you met foes out here or u just reading up on the hood up and makin assumptions? And this comin from a Tall T

4CH
boss
Posts: 2213
Joined: March 3rd, 2008, 11:24 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by 4CH » April 10th, 2014, 8:31 pm

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote:
King Lord wrote:
4CH wrote:n*ggas always got something sideways to say about foes ONLINE but in the streets its a different story. :ohhh:

TVL into it with UVL in some areas.

(Cicero & Washington) MIVLs into it with UVLZ from K-Town and I know cause I'm actually out here.

CVLS all on Facebook Dropping 4CH but on our end CVLS and 4CH riding together (C-4)

The older Mafias on Austin end of north avenue get along with 4CH so cut that bullshit out.

Only Foes and Mafias that are really into it is mothafuckas still in high school fighting over some sh*t they never had nothing to do with in the first damn place.

Undertaker Vice Lords had plenty wars with Mafia Insanes so who the f*ck righteous?

My homie is a 5 star U.E for the CIVLS I'm way younger than him(26 years old) and that brother respect me and my nation told me I was cut from a different cloth.

Many of my cousins and most of my uncles are MIVLS and the love me to death.

I know plenty MIVLS from the M20 I can go on Monitor, Mayfield anywhere in the 20 at any given time with out any problems.

My Cousin a 3 star U.E for the Foes most of his best friends are IIVL and we kick it hard than a mothafucka so cut that bullshit out.

I got relatives that are original TVLs all love.

My cousin baby daddy a UVL related to cold-hard from crucial conflict and everything we kick the fucking bobo's damn near every day.

I know Hard Head UVLS them cats was fucking with me when I was a teenager all love.

Gone with all that bullshit about foes being improper, unrighteous or what have you because if that was the cause I would've been caught up in plenty jams.

I can go on huron & avers right now TVLs know me by my fucking government name just rode through yesterday 04-09-2014 they like yo what up Lil____ not to mention my half brother and his family called it for the TVLs on that end.

For the record 4Corner Hustlers are Vice Lords and all 4Corner Hustlers are aware of that so cut the bullshit out........
Foes ain't improper? Draw wit that n*gga "TWENTY 74" HE'LL let u know how improper y'all n*gga really is! The n*gga solo called Angelo crazy but screamin "die 5!" :cmon: type sh*t? The only supposedly lo 4 "VL" I ever hear of to conduct himself in such a manner! But y'all righteous? FOH boy! And I already know its mo 4 out there wit the same mentality! I den seen it wit my own two! Y'all n*gga need ta gone head drop the vls flag and EBK that sh*t Joe ON THE FIN! :tiphat: And what Ci glove u know?

You just named all n*ggas on the hood up have you met foes out here or u just reading up on the hood up and makin assumptions? And this comin from a Tall T
f*ck that n*gga Trav he a non-factor I can't believe I just wasted my time on this n*gga I'm bout to go jump in my car something this n*gga apparently don't have and get out here something this n*gga apparently don't do. That's probably the same n*gga arguing with every other muhfucka all over this muhfuckin site who the f*ck call their self king lord that sh*t don't even sound right. King lord gtfoh p*ssy. Trav you from sacramento right I remember hollering at you a long time ago?

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by Allinyourhood » April 10th, 2014, 9:00 pm

King Lord wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:
King Lord wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:What's up to all my chi n*ggas...but on this subject,personally my mob as a latino finball mob me and my nation have dealt and hang around mafia insane vice lords and west side 4 corner hustlers and we have a great relationship on the grind but also on how we have mad love for the fin.and IMO them brothers with us Latinos have a great relationship the last 10 years and we have each others back in the world:...so basically them mafias and 4s are rightious and are loyal to the people alliance...Amor De Genre and All well Brothers.55555
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion! But all is well though! KING LOVE! *ADR* :tiphat:
hey brother sorry if I misunderstood you bro but I thought you were a vice lord and not a king...
Oh :facepalm: ! Thousand pardons brother I am VL... And I misinterpreted your post I thought you were ALK! Again all is well and pardon my ignorance! *1-3-9-22-12-14* *PEACE AND LOVE* :tiphat:
don't trip my Brother...all is well
Me and the ILBO have mad love to the VLN and especially the 64s insane love bro
It would be nice for 1 day to meet a CI or a II to actually plug this insane fin family one day.
Amor De Insane my Brother...Evil side Insane LBO KBst

Post Reply