MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

King Lord
major

MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 2nd, 2014, 7:58 pm

Somebody proly already asked this question before but to all my brothers under that Almighty TOP HAT! Who y'all think in order is the most vicious/improper/cool/righteous sets of the AVLN!? :ohhh:

King Lord
major

Re: MOST VICIOUS/ IMPROPER/ COOL/ RIGHTEOUS SETS OF THE AVLN!?!?!?

Post by King Lord » April 2nd, 2014, 8:03 pm

Or I guess u can say the "weakest" as well... But ain't nobody weak in my nation only brothers who lost their way! On the fin!

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 2nd, 2014, 9:15 pm

f*ck it I'll kick it off since y'all n*ggas scared or sun sh*t! Lookin but ain't nobody talk in...

Coolest hands down
Ci's cvl Dubs and takers

Improper hands down
Solid T 4ch Uvl

Most righteous hands down
Cvl Ci's

Most vicious hands down
Ci's 64 Cvl

Most weakest hands down
4ch all factions

The reason I say weak is Cuz they don't claim their true bloodline which is 22 12
And I don't mean weak as bein soft I mean weak as they lost their way! On the fin! All is well! :tiphat: :ohhh:

SolidFoe
underboss

Post by SolidFoe » April 3rd, 2014, 10:37 am

Hush you speaking on sh*t you dont know

East$ide $lim
captain

Post by East$ide $lim » April 3rd, 2014, 12:42 pm

King Lord wrote:f*ck it I'll kick it off since y'all n*ggas scared or sun sh*t! Lookin but ain't nobody talk in...

Coolest hands down
Ci's cvl Dubs and takers

Improper hands down
Solid T 4ch Uvl

Cvl Ci's

Most vicious hands down
Ci's 64 Cvl

Most weakest hands down
4ch all factions

The reason I say weak is Cuz they don't claim their true bloodline which is 22 12
And I don't mean weak as bein soft I mean weak as they lost their way! On the fin! All is well! :tiphat: :ohhh:
sh*t i heard them 4's gets down bruh :foh:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 1:23 pm

East$ide $lim wrote:
King Lord wrote:f*ck it I'll kick it off since y'all n*ggas scared or sun sh*t! Lookin but ain't nobody talk in...

Coolest hands down
Ci's cvl Dubs and takers

Improper hands down
Solid T 4ch Uvl

Cvl Ci's

Most vicious hands down
Ci's 64 Cvl

Most weakest hands down
4ch all factions

And I don't mean weak as bein soft I mean weak as they lost their way! On the fin! All is well! :tiphat: :ohhh
Yea I ain't say in they don't I'm jus say in every 4 I got in tune wit they never claimed vl under no circumstance wen obviously that's they origin that's like button the hand that fed em and that makes them Mary's weak in my book.... all is well though... salute to them los snypaz ray rays!

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 1:32 pm

SolidFoe wrote:Hush you speaking on sh*t you dont know
Boy... you betta check yo body foe wen u draw in wit me! U tell lil kids to "hush" not righteous representatives! Now if u feel the words I speak is improper u speak yo peace and leave it as that! Now u leave this thread and come back in wen u feel like u got an acceptable opinion! All is well though! :tiphat:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 2:01 pm

King Lord wrote:
East$ide $lim wrote:

Coolest hands down
Ci's cvl Dubs and takers

Improper hands down
Solid T 4ch Uvl

Cvl Ci's

Most vicious hands down
Ci's 64 Cvl

Most weakest hands down
4ch all factions

And I don't mean weak as bein soft I mean weak as they lost their way! On the fin! All is well! :tiphat: :ohhh
Yea I ain't say in they don't I'm jus say in every 4 I got in tune wit they never claimed vl under no circumstance wen obviously that's they origin that's like button the hand that fed em and that makes them Mary's weak in my book.... all is well though... salute to them los snypaz ray rays!
Typos *bittin* *margs*

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » April 3rd, 2014, 2:07 pm

Ima G n i know the foes the reason lords make noise besides travs n mafias.so why not do they own thing.n*ggas aint holdin hands out here square a$$ boi :approve:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 2:47 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Ima G n i know the foes the reason lords make noise besides travs n mafias.so why not do they own thing.n*ggas aint holdin hands out here square a$$ boi :approve:
Aghit a couple of things here! First who the f*ck left the door open and gave this glazer F*ck*n permission to speak his mind!? :2cents: second n*ggas should b tryna hold each other down its called lord unity! U no nothing about nation politics ! So stay the f*ck out ta nation businesses! I gotta short fuse for u brick a$$ n*ggas! Another IGD BRICK gotta topic go in on next door go Jeff wit that n*gga! Its VLN over here goofy on the fin! :tiphat:

SolidFoe
underboss

Post by SolidFoe » April 3rd, 2014, 7:04 pm

I'm out of body who gon put me back in it? Not no internet n*gga. Ain't no "righteous" Lord who really in tune saying no sh*t like you saying without provocation. Especially a n*gga say Ts and 4s out of order f*ck on with that bullshit

ChiTownKrazy
general

Post by ChiTownKrazy » April 3rd, 2014, 7:13 pm

f*ck is this guys problem? :facepalm:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 7:21 pm

SolidFoe wrote:I'm out of body who gon put me back in it? Not no internet n*gga. Ain't no "righteous" Lord who really in tune saying no sh*t like you saying without provocation. Especially a n*gga say Ts and 4s out of order f*ck on with that bullshit
n*gga I'm jus statin my MF opinion! And my encounters wit different sets n*gga! That's wat this thread was made for to hear what other margs had to say n*gga! Like I said n*gga say yo peace or move around talkin hella reckless n*gga I came in peace and love! And that's how I'm leavin! And I ain't no internet n*gga check the location boy... 1100... :tiphat: on the fin...

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 7:24 pm

ChiTownKrazy wrote:f*ck is this guys problem? :facepalm:
f*ck is yo prolem MF? :smh:

Almighty12
soldier

Post by Almighty12 » April 3rd, 2014, 9:54 pm

Yall n*ggas trippen :lol:

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 10:21 pm

I'm jus speak in my mind Ci I jus wanted to get fellow brothers opinion but these n*gga is improper I can see how they type on the fin! I told y'all I came in peace and instantly y'all came in transgression! Fake Tough Tony a$$ n*gga! All is well though! :tiphat:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » April 3rd, 2014, 10:54 pm

Gooftroop u a lame n a half fo askin sum square sh*t .yo suckaduck a$$ aint in the fields wit this type of convo so go sit n stfu.real mufuckas checkin to better while u tryin to join a book club to gossip like a tramp.fuckouttahere

King Lord
major

Post by King Lord » April 3rd, 2014, 11:32 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Gooftroop u a lame n a half fo askin sum square sh*t .yo suckaduck a$$ aint in the fields wit this type of convo so go sit n stfu.real mufuckas checkin to better while u tryin to join a book club to gossip like a tramp.fuckouttahere
b*tch shut yo lame a$$ up p*ssy! On the fin I can tell how u walked in the door u want no problems wit me goof a$$ n*gga! Like I mf said state yo opinion or move yo fake puuss a$$ round clown! Cuz that net beef in is nowhere in my DNA! I'm all bout action n*gga! Now get chyo b*tch made a$$ off my post mark a$$ n*gga!

hiighassniigga
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » April 4th, 2014, 11:32 am

SF IS THE HOOD STUPID!! wrote::facepalm:
:lol: