Loco Blood get yo fake a$$ in here im callin you out...

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Re: Loco Blood get yo fake a$$ in here im callin you out...

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 25th, 2014, 8:50 pm

hiighassniigga wrote:
jersey devil wrote:loco blood + this hoover n*gga = same person
let me find out them the same n*gga :whaat:
let me find out u grippin them jerseydevil nuts cause u got yo a$$ told :lol:

:lol: how fucc can i be a slob if im already 83 HBLOCC your logic makes no sense took u long as fucc to think of that reply with your mad a$$ @Allinyohood

wtf? u dont kno my name stalkin a$$ n*gga @jersey

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 25th, 2014, 8:56 pm

1FREEH83VERJOE wrote:
hiighassniigga wrote:
jersey devil wrote:loco blood + this hoover n*gga = same person
let me find out them the same n*gga :whaat:
let me find out u grippin them jerseydevil nuts cause u got yo a$$ told :lol:

:lol: how fucc can i be a slob if im already 83 HBLOCC your logic makes no sense took u long as fucc to think of that reply with your mad a$$ @Allinyohood

wtf? u dont kno my name stalkin a$$ n*gga @jersey
n*gga i know your a troll account always saying bullshit u either chris second account or that 69murdmob n*gga :lol:

jersey devil
superior

Post by jersey devil » March 25th, 2014, 8:58 pm

Realspit wrote:The fake Hoover n*gga is thedeathvalleymob dude who was clamin blood vm and gd at the same time. Man yall forget to quick.
u mean he that 69murdamob n*gga who always say he insane/blood/VL and always post sh*t about st louis bloods and crips

hiighassniigga
underboss

Post by hiighassniigga » March 25th, 2014, 9:02 pm

how many accounts does this n*gga have fr :whaat:

1FREEH83VERJOE
corporal

Post by 1FREEH83VERJOE » March 25th, 2014, 9:20 pm

im not 69 smm foo a$$ dude stop thrown eastside gangs on me its clear they not in my city its clear as fucc im HBLOCC :facepalm:

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » March 26th, 2014, 12:25 am

CIGSDN wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:German ave = cermak ave...typo
DAMN INSANE...YOU HAD ME TRIPPIN ON GERMAN STREET LOL. THERE CAN'T BE NO BLOODS IN THE CHI...THERE'S EVEN TALK ABOUT CRIPS ON THE SOUTHSIDE. AROUND 62ND. & LOOMIS. I MIEAN WHO F*ck*n KNOWS THOUGH.
WHATS UP DEE?GOOD TOO SEE ANOTHER BROTHER OM THIS SITE THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY SD ON HERE AMOR DE DIABLO :tiphat: @ALLINYOURHOOD ISNT THEIR AN ASIAN GANG OR WAS CALLED AKHRO BOYS OR SOME sh*t

DatNiggaO
lieutenant

Post by DatNiggaO » March 26th, 2014, 2:02 am

:discust:

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 26th, 2014, 6:56 am

loyalone wrote:
CIGSDN wrote:
Allinyourhood wrote:German ave = cermak ave...typo
DAMN INSANE...YOU HAD ME TRIPPIN ON GERMAN STREET LOL. THERE CAN'T BE NO BLOODS IN THE CHI...THERE'S EVEN TALK ABOUT CRIPS ON THE SOUTHSIDE. AROUND 62ND. & LOOMIS. I MIEAN WHO F*ck*n KNOWS THOUGH.
WHATS UP DEE?GOOD TOO SEE ANOTHER BROTHER OM THIS SITE THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY SD ON HERE AMOR DE DIABLO :tiphat: @ALLINYOURHOOD ISNT THEIR AN ASIAN GANG OR WAS CALLED AKHRO BOYS OR SOME sh*t
Yea there was an Asian gang here in the 90s called Akhro boys but not anymore cause I think they all grown now and couldn't recruit cause they was mostly Philippines and them people don't really gang bang they mostly in crews.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 26th, 2014, 7:08 am

OK everyone now pay close attention......
So everyone has seen that this fake a$$ loco blood couldn't answer my easy question about which 2 other Asian gangs are in his so called hood and how he tried to flip the topic from loco bloods to belizean bloods from a suburb and he still hasn't finished trying to research cause he ain't from uptown so its clear to say that I just killed loco bloods account, so it is now official....loco bloods rots
.... :rip2: ..... shoot yourself cause I won this argument by a mile and finally exposed you . :killself: loco blood rots :rip2:

ChiTownKrazy
general

Post by ChiTownKrazy » March 26th, 2014, 7:27 am

I don't know about all them Asian gangs, but there's definitely bloods in this city. They not just in the burbs.

DonStatus
lieutenant

Post by DonStatus » March 26th, 2014, 2:21 pm

ChiTownKrazy wrote:I don't know about all them Asian gangs, but there's definitely bloods in this city. They not just in the burbs.
I respect the perspective ... Let's see who differs :ohhh:

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 26th, 2014, 8:20 pm

ChiTownKrazy wrote:I don't know about all them Asian gangs, but there's definitely bloods in this city. They not just in the burbs.
check it bro I feel what you saying about bloods in the city like them Evanston belizean bloods on the north side and they do be on the border on Howard street but they are riding under the black stones and are finballs but they ain't a major factor cause they numbers went down in the last 5 years and also there was sum belizean bloods on the south side but they flipped stones.and as for the blood stones in the 100s they are black p stones but they deck is called blood stones.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 26th, 2014, 8:25 pm

OK I forgot to add this on my post above ...yea about belizean bloods but for real there ain't no dam outlaw loco bloods in uptown....they extinct and why isn't that loco blood dude not answering my question about which 2 Chinese gangs in his area...and these Chinese gangs don't hang on corners but they in Chinatown.obviously he don't know and he has even posted up 2 other threads without responding to the easy question...he suspect and fake.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 26th, 2014, 8:25 pm

OK I forgot to add this on my post above ...yea about belizean bloods but for real there ain't no dam outlaw loco bloods in uptown....they extinct and why isn't that loco blood dude not answering my question about which 2 Chinese gangs in his area...and these Chinese gangs don't hang on corners but they in Chinatown.obviously he don't know and he has even posted up 2 other threads without responding to the easy question...he suspect and fake.

sin1077
major

Post by sin1077 » March 27th, 2014, 3:52 pm

This Loco Blood n*gga lying like crazy talking bout SGDz snitched on them chinks LOL. SGDz NEVER ever got even ran into em much less got into it with them off brand n*ggas. These n*ggas were never a factor da FS when they were Future Stones had more Cambodians than them n*ggas. Speaking of Chinatown I thought da kings had a mob in Chinatown that rode LK but called themselves something different on da streets I know they were pushing alotta work in Chinatown. And as far as Belizean Bloods I Worked with one and he told me they ride Black Stone in da Chi.

SGDn Tk

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » March 28th, 2014, 3:21 pm

sin1077 wrote:This Loco Blood n*gga lying like crazy talking bout SGDz snitched on them chinks LOL. SGDz NEVER ever got even ran into em much less got into it with them off brand n*ggas. These n*ggas were never a factor da FS when they were Future Stones had more Cambodians than them n*ggas. Speaking of Chinatown I thought da kings had a mob in Chinatown that rode LK but called themselves something different on da streets I know they were pushing alotta work in Chinatown. And as far as Belizean Bloods I Worked with one and he told me they ride Black Stone in da Chi.

SGDn Tk
you must be speaking about them flip city kings from back in the day.

StopLyinStupid
corporal

Post by StopLyinStupid » March 28th, 2014, 3:40 pm

I rotate from cali to Chi/Chi suburbs, ain't no damn blood sets in chicago :lol: Morse Howard all GD/BPS. Them belizians had no sets Black Stone tax payers :whaat: loco bloods? they mostly fought with other asian gangs. like folks said Familia Stones had way more cambodians then the loco bloods....them boys were scared of the WWst kings and folks :whaat:

Stopplayin89
colonel

Post by Stopplayin89 » April 1st, 2014, 11:08 pm

He still aint responded? lol

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 2nd, 2014, 9:19 am

Stopplayin89 wrote:He still aint responded? lol
Lol no he didn't cause he still researching the webz ...loco blood epically failed.
Now watch this sucker come in under a different account as another blood or an Asian crips. :cmon:

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 2nd, 2014, 9:29 am

Oh sh*t...I just noticed this prick got Banned...lmao fake a$$ n*gga got what he deserved.
Even the Administrated knew he was fake and phoney as hell. :tiphat: