Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST US

Post by Bully » April 14th, 2014, 8:58 pm

213LOS wrote:
.K1ll4 Kali:: wrote:
Ain't u that white blood n*gga everyone was gettin on... :facepalm:
Anyway how am I a gringo?

Prolly more chicano than your a$$.
O no he dittt'ent!
................ :lmao: this b*tch said he's half black/latin....fucken whiteboy f*g norteno

El Mente Que ?
fresh meat

Post by El Mente Que ? » April 15th, 2014, 11:43 am

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » April 15th, 2014, 6:40 pm

this thread got long and outta subject other thqn nor cal do nortes have other states they consider strongholds or where there super deep ?

ThatCrazyLoco1
foot soldier

Post by ThatCrazyLoco1 » April 18th, 2014, 4:58 am

loyalone wrote:this thread got long and outta subject other thqn nor cal do nortes have other states they consider strongholds or where there super deep ?
I heard they're deep in Salt Lake City Utah, Atlanta Georgia, Nampa Idaho, Denver and Greeley Colorado, Yakima Washington,

Westuce218
fresh meat

Post by Westuce218 » April 20th, 2014, 3:17 am

As far as the Northwest the norte is deep in Yakima and spokane and Idaho surenos up except for yakima are some weak a$$ n*ggas they jus tag and when you see em n the daylight they don't say or do sh*t when they get banged on. Tacoma - seattle area they get plunked by everyone from lil clicks to actual sets most of em won't even dress like they do in so Cal they dress like new boyz n sh*t

Low❌Pro
underboss

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by Low❌Pro » August 18th, 2014, 2:42 am

SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
Northern.LOCOs wrote:@old English f*ck RGC what is that sh*t ? Pm me catch the fade il shoot you the number homeboy yea it's f*ck all woods for bein woods you know. N yup white Northerners but ain't on no wood sh*t they're like us Mexican . Better Believe the whites get punked way outnumbered hill billys not all are fake If a but Nortenos up here in $ac county or $tockton make you roll up your own boys I don't ever have to lie not even on here . My boy paysa stays out there N lil Ralphie it is what it is let me know .

Ruthless Gutter Clique is a gang im from and was one of the founders and we got white homies like me black homies mexicano homeboys asian you name it we got em and we all got each others back we about 35 deep and started in 2005 our goal aint to be the biggest and expand we just represent the Airport District Modesto thats it no where else,and if you want to find me Im out here in Morgan Hill 408 right now just tryna live where i got a roof right now but I might be movin back to my hood very soon out in the 209 so whatever u want homeboy if u wanna squab,and I aint no racist white boy I took your words about whites as all of us whites you guys are out fightin,so if yall gotta problem wit them aryans then thats coo but if your tryin sh*t on all of us that aint gonna happen,and I didnt say C Dubb was the face of Sac I said hes one of the main voices of "Norteno" rap in Sacramento,we all know the Crip rappers is the main voice of Sac town.
I don't think he does norteno rap, or I think even claim to be one. Thought he was a blood, but I could see him being mistaken for one.
Nah he a homeboy... he even did a track for $peedy Loc$ album way way back

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gT3LJePdN8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
ThatCrazyLoco1 wrote:The Surenos punk people to get them to be a part of their gang, if they live in their neighborhoods they're forced and all these kids watching movies thinking the gang lifestyle is cool just automatically want to become Surenos because that's all there is in these Gang Films (Mi Vida Loca, American Me, etc). In the North, they're raised either by family or friends in that lifestyle so most do it cause they want to, not for "fashion" or "fame" or for any Hollywood reason.
Its all about family pride and expectations... when your family over 3 generations deep in the lifestyle, your family pretty much expects you to follow that path and become affiliated like them... no different than a person being born in a military family and following in those footsteps... :shrug: I can say my family is atleast 3 or 4 generations into it... Its not something you can just want to be in one day like surenos, you gotta really soak up game from your veteranos to truly be ingrained into it... otherwise your just a wannabe and will get punked out by other true soldatos...

:shrug: its the way of the barrio

Southsider619er
captain

Post by Southsider619er » August 18th, 2014, 5:22 am

BUSTERS REALLY THINK THEIR CHICANOS lol BUT THE REAL CHICANOS STAY IN SOUTHERN CAL HOMIE AND I AINT JUST SAYING THAT WE STARTED THIS sh*t.. THIS sh*t WILL NEVER BE OVER UNTILL EMES WIPED OWN AND THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEND...THEM FARMERS GOING DOWN EVERY YEAR NO MATTER WAT THEY SAY ITS THE TRUTH

NorCaliBoi24
soldier

Post by NorCaliBoi24 » August 19th, 2014, 3:37 am

Southsider619er wrote:BUSTERS REALLY THINK THEIR CHICANOS lol BUT THE REAL CHICANOS STAY IN SOUTHERN CAL HOMIE AND I AINT JUST SAYING THAT WE STARTED THIS sh*t.. THIS sh*t WILL NEVER BE OVER UNTILL EMES WIPED OWN AND THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEND...THEM FARMERS GOING DOWN EVERY YEAR NO MATTER WAT THEY SAY ITS THE TRUTH
WTF u talkin bout homey??? Where was all ur mexican ptide when ur f*ggot friend @calikush was calling u a wetback??? That fool called u and all mexicans stupid wrtbacks and u were laughing with him n telling him how funny he is! U F*ck*n confused homey and ur a punk! And u F*ck*n know it!