ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST US

loyalone
soldier

ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST US

Post by loyalone » February 22nd, 2014, 1:12 am

WAS READING THROUGH SOME OF THESE POST AND WAS WONDERING ARE THESE SURENOS BEING BIASED OR ARE THEY REALLY STRONGER THAN THEM... IN FLA PENS BELIEVE IT OR NOT ITS ALOT OF SURENOS ACOUPLE IVE RAN INTO ACTUALLY WAS FROM CALIFORNIA THEY ALWAYS PAINTED A PICTURE OF THE NORTENOS AS WEAK AND BEING INVADED BY SURENOS I KNOW THSURENOS OUTNUMBER THEM LIKE 10 TO 1 IN CALI AND PROBALY A 100 TO 1 ON A US LEVEL MY QUESTION IS DO YOU THINK SURENOS ARE FAR MORE DOMINANT AND STRONGER THAN NORTENOS

619Loc
boss

Re: ARE NORTENOS A POWERHOUSE IN NORTH CALI OR THE NORTHWEST

Post by 619Loc » February 22nd, 2014, 3:18 am

Norteños don't have the influence, numbers, resources or power to keep up with the SUR.

Their turf gets smaller every year.

In Southern Cali, there aren't any active Norteños or Norteño gangs.

They don't have the opportunity to set up shop in enemy territory.

Yet they face the reality of losing their grounds in the near future.

Norteño prison politics are splintering into drop out gangs

The Sur commands some of the biggest gangs around: 18st and MS 13

Sureños have a huge following outside of the county

Facts are not biased, just truthful.

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » February 22nd, 2014, 3:24 am

619Loc wrote:Norteños don't have the influence, numbers, resources or power to keep up with the SUR.

honestly i can see surenos eventually affecting gang politics more and more throught the US even though alot of people will deny that or say im stupid or ignorant or how can i say that being latin folks thanks for your input 619 loc apreciate it i thought that the nortenos might have more influence and dudes was being biased thats crazy do you think nortenos will eventually become defunct?

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » February 22nd, 2014, 3:24 am

619Loc wrote:Norteños don't have the influence, numbers, resources or power to keep up with the SUR.

honestly i can see surenos eventually affecting gang politics more and more throught the US even though alot of people will deny that or say im stupid or ignorant or how can i say that being latin folks thanks for your input 619 loc apreciate it i thought that the nortenos might have more influence and dudes was being biased thats crazy do you think nortenos will eventually become defunct?

SinisterMinister
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 22nd, 2014, 3:35 am

The truth is surenos can be biased and they are deep, but they don't run all of Cali or every jail house like some of them dream. Some turf may have been lost, but they exaggerate. I can't see norte becoming defunct, unless one day these new gangs eventually get rid of the north or south politics and maybe by then the north/south will finally unite. It's really hard to say, but for now it will remain this way.

loyalone
soldier

Post by loyalone » February 22nd, 2014, 4:01 am

if it was a race surenos are in the lead i mean they set up shop in northern cali not too mention 2 of the 3 largest latino gangs in the world are sureno MS13 &18STREET i mean can anyone really name a norteno gang with thousands of members?surenos are pretty much in every state some places do have fake ones or unofficial ones i give credit where its due the sur is a pretty efficient machine

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » February 22nd, 2014, 7:30 pm

loyalone wrote: honestly i can see surenos eventually affecting gang politics more and more throught the US even though alot of people will deny that or say im stupid or ignorant or how can i say that being latin folks thanks for your input 619 loc apreciate it i thought that the nortenos might have more influence and dudes was being biased thats crazy do you think. Nortenos will eventually become defunct?

I do have a bias, being from Southern California, having family, friends, and kin who are Southsiders.
But that doesn't change the facts.

Norteños are hanging on, but not thriving like the Southside.
The only way I see the North trumping the South is by dropping their ideals and ideology and joining the People nation.

That would be a double advantage, one for the North and 2 for the People nation to get grounds in Cali.

But that is highly unlikely.
Despite what Norteños, or should i say Norteño supporters (new booty generation of Northern Californians) say, Norte 14 is race conscious. The gang was formed by Chicanos for Chicanos, the imagery is Mexican themed and centered, the Huelga Bird is of Aztec origin, the Cesar Chavez referances and "La Causa" is Mexican related, the red is favored also becuase the Mexican flag has red, etc etc

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » February 22nd, 2014, 9:30 pm

Nortenos and Nuestra Familia are indeed powerhouses in California,there constantly ranked in the top 5 worst prison and street gangs in the United States,they got most Northern Cities on lock to where Surenos cant even come outside without getting shot or stabbed,,,,,,,,now are Nortenos deep? No not at all,the Surenos are deeper then Nortenos probably 5-10 to 1 but that also leaves room for more snitches and fakes,Nortenos from what ive seen are very careful with picking gang recruits,there motto is quality over quanitity..Another thing of why Surenos are invading Northern California is the high abundance of small towns that have no gangs yet,and also if u look at the split of Nor Cal and So Cal,Southern California part is very small in land size,Nortes have hugh amount of land size,so its very easy for enemies to sneak in.to me the strongest Surenos and Nortenos are about equal,its just who has the gun at the moment. im speakin from totally non bias cuzz i aint down with the north or south.

SinisterMinister
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 23rd, 2014, 3:47 am

LOL N's some times hook up with people nation in other states, but in Cali that is irrelevant. Northerners may not be as deep as south siders, but still thousands deep. There may be surenos coming up north, but a lot of these so called surenos aren't from the south. Some did team up with real south siders, but some just started banging sur out of no where. Part of that mentality is that they believe they must be surenos to fight nortenos, unlike LA where you can start a sureno varrio to fight another sureno varrio. I can't think of a norteno varrio that was started to fight a norteno varrio.

gee raider
underboss

Post by gee raider » February 23rd, 2014, 4:26 am

SinisterMinister wrote:LOL N's some times hook up with people nation in other states, but in Cali that is irrelevant. Northerners may not be as deep as south siders, but still thousands deep. There may be surenos coming up north, but a lot of these so called surenos aren't from the south. Some did team up with real south siders, but some just started banging sur out of no where. Part of that mentality is that they believe they must be surenos to fight nortenos, unlike LA where you can start a sureno varrio to fight another sureno varrio. I can't think of a norteno varrio that was started to fight a norteno varrio.

Exactly ns need to form alliance s outside. The state to survive. With other. Non factors. From chicago while sureno varrio s roll. Independent to the point. Where. Feuds. In socal are being played out in the east and midwest and downsouth with no other organization s on sight ...while. ns. Go to the next mans hood to peace treat. While surenos. Come off as enemy s from the begginin...serio. how many gangs from outside. Cali. Do ns. Beef it with? While sureno s beef it with practically. Everybody in the nation And they dam selves. It doesn't get crazyer than that.

And the fact of what u said about sur varrios in la makes me believe anybody can just call themselves something and slap a 14 and ur a norte while here no gang start s off claimin sureno on the street

gee raider
underboss

Post by gee raider » February 23rd, 2014, 5:00 am

As I was saying no sureno gang starts claimin sureno off the street not in southern cali the reason gangs start outhere is because a newer gang is establishi ng itself in an older gangs territory and when they make it to being a 13it legitamizes the click into a battle tested varrio having gone through the motion s of varrio warfare and are recognize d in the streets and prison as a varrio

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » February 23rd, 2014, 10:07 am

In Northern Cali, yes the Nortes are still the big doggs
They still have their grounds, but that grip loosens up everyday

Their claim to defend themselves by saying Sureños only pop up in rural places
And that's the only way that the Sur can infiltrate,
But why isn't the inverse true?
Why is it that the Norte can't infiltrate the Sur
They can't even set up in hick or developing towns in So Cal
Because their excuse has no validity.

The Sureños they diss from up North have more balls than any Norteño 'cause they set up in enemy territory which is something Norteños haven't be able to do in the last 70 years

Plus, isn't there a 19 St Sureño gang in SF thats been there since the beginning ?

This is the most non-biased info out there: Monster Kody said in his book that Surenos had won a statewide war for control of the yards by 1990.

That was from a Crip. A black man who was an enemy to Sureños.

Pho
colonel

Post by Pho » February 23rd, 2014, 1:13 pm

Nortenos still has most of their sh*t on lock and are still deep. They won't be going anywhere anytime soon. It's still popular among the local hispanics to bang Norte. You see these fools out and about all the time.

There are Sur that ride on the Nortes but they're not out in the open like that. You will see a bunch of Sur 13/X3 hitups on benches, restrooms, and sh*t though.

When i used to roam around Norcal in the 90's i saw a lot of local Chicanos banging the Sur. I think that was when the Sur vs Norte thing was at it's height IMO. A lot of locals still bang Sur but now i mostly see paisas half a$$ banging Sureno. A lot of Socal Surenos live up North but most of them are just working/living/hustling.

The Hispanic communities in Norcal have grown a lot. Small towns that were once populated by white farmers are all Mexican now. In the larger cities, the hispanic population just get's larger and larger. It's interesting to see how fast these towns change in just a couple of years span.

But the North will never set up shop in the South. It's just how things are.

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » February 23rd, 2014, 1:22 pm

619Loc wrote:In Northern Cali, yes the Nortes are still the big doggs
They still have their grounds, but that grip loosens up everyday

Their claim to defend themselves by saying Sureños only pop up in rural places
And that's the only way that the Sur can infiltrate,
But why isn't the inverse true?
Why is it that the Norte can't infiltrate the Sur
They can't even set up in hick or developing towns in So Cal
Because their excuse has no validity.

The Sureños they diss from up North have more balls than any Norteño 'cause they set up in enemy territory which is something Norteños haven't be able to do in the last 70 years

Plus, isn't there a 19 St Sureño gang in SF thats been there since the beginning ?

This is the most non-biased info out there: Monster Kody said in his book that Surenos had won a statewide war for control of the yards by 1990.

That was from a Crip. A black man who was an enemy to Sureños.

The Difference is that Nortenos do not want any turf outside of Northern Cali,and Surenos motives are always to expand and invade which is why there up norte,so thats why, and plus Surenos use the border to there advantage and recruit alot of new mexicans.Nortenos They claim the north only thats why they only stay in the north,but if im not mistaken ive read that Nortenos and Surenos are both active in Fontana california which is in the south,because the police was talkin about a fight between them in the city.Now most likely the Norte gang in fontana are fake because NF doesnt allow Nortenos to go down south to live.

SinisterMinister
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 23rd, 2014, 3:15 pm

I only brought up people nation, because somebody else did. Nortenos just some times hook up with somebody, who probably is a factor if it's out of state and most likely whoever they hooked up with has a common enemy. Just like some surenos out of state do hook up with somebody. Some n's in Kansas were hooked up with Spanish Disciples who were enemies with surenos, but they're enemies now to. I knew of a couple of nortenos in Fontana and they very much had permission to be there, but they were there to slang. No real n's are going to go to SO-CAL to recruit southerners.

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » February 23rd, 2014, 3:46 pm

If having the Boarder meant an advantage, todo San Diego tuviera mas raza que Los. But that ain't the case.

Norteños don't set up shop in the Southland because it's not permitted, they simply can't it would be a suicide mission.

As I said earlier in the post, 14s still have their land but it's not a tight grip.

As for Norteños being active in Fonta that is a mothafucking lie, I told you dudes i got family from Westside Fontana Diablos. Trust me when i say there ain't Norteños active. There are Latin Kings but they are all TRECE, not a 5 or 6 with no relation to Chicago, just same generic name.

OLDxENGLISH
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » February 23rd, 2014, 3:59 pm

619Loc wrote:If having the Boarder meant an advantage, todo San Diego tuviera mas raza que Los. But that ain't the case.

Norteños don't set up shop in the Southland because it's not permitted, they simply can't it would be a suicide mission.

As I said earlier in the post, 14s still have their land but it's not a tight grip.

As for Norteños being active in Fonta that is a mothafucking lie, I told you dudes i got family from Westside Fontana Diablos. Trust me when i say there ain't Norteños active. There are Latin Kings but they are all TRECE, not a 5 or 6 with no relation to Chicago, just same generic name.

Ive spoke to a Nuestra Familiero from Newark California and he said the NF Dont want to have Varrios in Southern California because that would defeat the purpose of being a NORTHERNER.Surenos have a different code and conduct,there mission is domination which is why they recruit in high numbers and make moves to northern california.

619Loc
boss

Post by 619Loc » February 23rd, 2014, 4:34 pm

That makes some sense, then again there would be no point in expanding to Texas and other places in the Southwest.

On a side note, I wanna point out that this is probably one of the more civilized discussions we've had on this section of the Hood Up

Bully
boss

Post by Bully » February 23rd, 2014, 4:43 pm

busters in Fontana? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: cut it out.

SinisterMinister
colonel

Post by SinisterMinister » February 23rd, 2014, 5:52 pm

Well I wasn't the one who said northerners were active in Fontana. I said I heard of a couple that sold there, but that's all they were there for. They weren't down there to recruit southerners, because northerners don't recruit southerners. You can look it up online if you want, because the news did say nortenos were caught up down there. There is out of state n's n some don't like it, but it's not the same as getting southerners on the team.