FLORENCIA 13 - Reglas (rules, regulation)

dalocsta
underboss

Re: FLORENCIA 13 - Reglas (rules, regulation)

Post by dalocsta » March 12th, 2014, 2:25 am

Jabarri wrote:
dalocsta wrote:
Jabarri wrote:
619Loc wrote:
Jabarri wrote:
619Loc wrote:The meeting was focused on much mor than "cleansing of blacks"

No the meeting was not solely on them killing blacks..It dealt mainly with the Politics inside the California Pens, with the Mexican Mafia taxing the SouthSiders for any drugs they was movin out they hoods..The ese who called the meeting ended up ratting on his own homies inside the Mexican Mafia, after getting knocked by the police..

That meeting had a lot of details. These clowns think it was just about cleansing blacks, 'cause you know the Southsiders are racistsand the innocent blacks don't do anything bad" (sarcasm). That meeting got everybody with the program. If you look into the dates of when AP and MS were blessed with their TRECE you'll see what I'm referring to.

The Eme is all about domination, even if it takes killin up black people..
Theres a huge difference between being a racist and ignorance...And alot of the back and forth that was goin on between the blacks and hispanics was out of ignorance of them not knowing who their real enemies were...Not out of racism...Haspanics and Blacks were cool at once in the pen and in the streets, there fore it was inevitable for them not too have problems....
Who cares they can have the crime underworld and ghettos, decent blacks folks have been moved on into bigger venues of success and education and wealth.

The blacks that the Eme want to wipe out for control are the stragglers anyway.

Southern California and its prisons are just one area, I don't see La Eme trying to get wealthy educated and dominate positively successful black filled places like Atlanta or Houston.

Wish people would quit acting as if they are some sort of threat to all black folks....no just a threat to lowlife gang/prison members and section 8 leechers.

Da f*ck is a La Eme to the future successful black business leaders of America?

Feel me?

I feel you, obviously this cat is a Southsider, so I was tryna take a more subtle approach towards this topic, because I knowbit can get outta hand..Then all youll hear is Mayate this and Mayate that..Lol..Like I said the real enemy but us against one another knowin we were a threat to their establishment...Were not racist against one another just ignorant. .

I feel you, im jist tryna enlighten the Ese, cause from my understanding hes a Southsider, so I was tryna take a subtle
And hes just that a simple Southsider in his simple little world of being a gang member.

Owning no real estate nor retirement, having nothing to pass down to his children.
No passport access to anywhere internationally.
La Eme, police and parole officers dictate his freedom and future.

What real man would follow incarcerated uneducated men who have been in prison all thier lives???
What great knowledge of life can you give me when you never experienced what life is really about?

:tiphat:

Jabarri
associate

Post by Jabarri » March 12th, 2014, 12:10 pm

dalocsta wrote:
Jabarri wrote:
dalocsta wrote:
Jabarri wrote:
619Loc wrote:
Jabarri wrote:
619Loc wrote:The meeting was focused on much mor than "cleansing of blacks"

No the meeting was not solely on them killing blacks..It dealt mainly with the Politics inside the California Pens, with the Mexican Mafia taxing the SouthSiders for any drugs they was movin out they hoods..The ese who called the meeting ended up ratting on his own homies inside the Mexican Mafia, after getting knocked by the police..

That meeting had a lot of details. These clowns think it was just about cleansing blacks, 'cause you know the Southsiders are racistsand the innocent blacks don't do anything bad" (sarcasm). That meeting got everybody with the program. If you look into the dates of when AP and MS were blessed with their TRECE you'll see what I'm referring to.

The Eme is all about domination, even if it takes killin up black people..
Theres a huge difference between being a racist and ignorance...And alot of the back and forth that was goin on between the blacks and hispanics was out of ignorance of them not knowing who their real enemies were...Not out of racism...Haspanics and Blacks were cool at once in the pen and in the streets, there fore it was inevitable for them not too have problems....
Who cares they can have the crime underworld and ghettos, decent blacks folks have been moved on into bigger venues of success and education and wealth.

The blacks that the Eme want to wipe out for control are the stragglers anyway.

Southern California and its prisons are just one area, I don't see La Eme trying to get wealthy educated and dominate positively successful black filled places like Atlanta or Houston.

Wish people would quit acting as if they are some sort of threat to all black folks....no just a threat to lowlife gang/prison members and section 8 leechers.

Da f*ck is a La Eme to the future successful black business leaders of America?

Feel me?

I feel you, obviously this cat is a Southsider, so I was tryna take a more subtle approach towards this topic, because I knowbit can get outta hand..Then all youll hear is Mayate this and Mayate that..Lol..Like I said the real enemy but us against one another knowin we were a threat to their establishment...Were not racist against one another just ignorant. .

I feel you, im jist tryna enlighten the Ese, cause from my understanding hes a Southsider, so I was tryna take a subtle
And hes just that a simple Southsider in his simple little world of being a gang member.

Owning no real estate nor retirement, having nothing to pass down to his children.
No passport access to anywhere internationally.
La Eme, police and parole officers dictate his freedom and future.

What real man would follow incarcerated uneducated men who have been in prison all thier lives???
What great knowledge of life can you give me when you never experienced what life is really about?

:tiphat:

ESBHWB
fresh meat

Post by ESBHWB » March 12th, 2014, 4:14 pm

GEE213 wrote:i aint trying to disrespect no one but alot of it has to do with ego...about not taking orders...even navy seals who are a bunch of alpha male killers take orders...it has to do with structure...keep the machine running smoothly...otherwise there would be chaos...

yee co sign

Southsider619er
captain

Post by Southsider619er » May 16th, 2014, 4:54 am

TheSpade wrote:Im impressed and it looks like they are trynna stir away because if you read berween the lines alot of inner sh*t is happen between them and other surenos
of course ur impressed it comes from an emero

SurX3
lieutenant

Post by SurX3 » November 22nd, 2015, 5:36 pm

It is what it is.

Southsider619er
captain

Post by Southsider619er » November 23rd, 2015, 8:03 am

Shout out the big homies in pelican holdin it do fo us southsiders. I respect and admire the homeboys wisdom. The sur is changing

EL CHAPO
foot soldier

Post by EL CHAPO » November 23rd, 2015, 3:34 pm

F13K :tiphat:

Lil.One
general

Post by Lil.One » November 24th, 2015, 1:02 am

Southsider619er wrote:Shout out the big homies in pelican holdin it do fo us southsiders. I respect and admire the homeboys wisdom. The sur is changing
I. know. ur. homie. from. old. town. just. got. out. of. pelican. by.

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » April 24th, 2017, 4:02 am

dime porque esta weela es en gringo?

Don't trust it :smh:

Swervv 48
underboss

Post by Swervv 48 » April 24th, 2017, 4:11 pm

dumm beanerz.
Mexican ain't a race, flower :cheer: Killahh
Ck snapps rest in shxt

FreshBoyRico
soldier

Post by FreshBoyRico » September 1st, 2017, 11:45 am

:yeahright: