nortenos no dam threat

Realspit
og
Posts: 12839
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by Realspit » February 17th, 2014, 8:21 pm

kultmember wrote:
Realspit wrote:
kultmember wrote:dude just said hes not in a gang but youre gona stick to that anyway. cant let the truth f*ck up your argument.

yall say the most ignorant sh*t on here and swear yall better than everybody els. the reality is you idiots are just in a pissing contest. this goes for everybody! black and mexican to be more specific incase some black feelings get hurt.

i bet your a$$ dont come at black people about being fake or false christians kuz yall the fakest anybody can ever run into and the most hateful as well. white people did a good job d*ck feeding that bible to your people.

theres a word for that but luckily for you i completely forgot at this point which is a shame because of its importance.

when i read yall bullshit arguments on here the mexicans tend to make the most sense and are the most solid which is really fucking sad but not surprising either :shrug:

you n*ggas want mexicans to like yall so fucking bad. one moment youre in denial about the racism of this and that mexican street gang and then the mexicans are racist and then its "we takin all yo bitches and we the most influencial" argument. and then one moment you want them to be allies to us,like what the f*ck?.

yall sound like straight bitches and its comical how the only ally realspits have is you which is a complete mismatch seeing that youre a completely dumb a$$ and realspits is a half way smart guy thats blinded by being completely biased.

the most i can say to you is let it fucking go. f*ck that piece of sh*t bible and f*ck these dumb a$$ arguments. yall not changing anybodies minds on here.
I don't have no allies I ran mayuga off this site two times and u once. I'm biased but all Yall do is talk sh*t about blacks. The mexicans aren't biased right? There totally fair, or is that only because u agree w them.

U talk all this sh*t about blacks being weak but ignore the simple fact that the racist mexicans on here is backing all the bullshit even if its wrong and they don't agree w it they gonna be silent. And any Mexican not down w that is being called a traitor, they do that sh*t on here daily but ur black ads is Tryna school us on their solid getdown while doin the same traitor sh*t. This is an example of why n*ggas lose and why I call u a regular a$$ n*gga n*gga because u think u special and bein differwnt, but feelin the ol familiar role of black traitor self hater.

Killjoy rather us sit up here and let these muthafuckas lie on us and take it. If u hate black people get the f*ck from round us, that's why they and u lose cuz u sound like scorned bitches...keeping yourself around people that u hate. Now u can troll or say some real sh*t but it don't matter u wit them, good for u. have an enchilada for a treat.
first how do you run somebody off this site? nobody gets ranoff here they get banned. so is that it? you get people banned? feels good to have a little power doesnt it? you know who runs hood up? you inboxing him or what?. dont sit there and front like your word play is hurting peoples feelings.

now about these mexicans. of course they are biased but i know real sh*t when i see it to and so far they make the most sense with everything they say so yes i agree with them more. do you say real sh*t? eh sorta even big country has his moments.

no no i dont want anybody lying on anyone i want you nignogs to learn to speak truth and stop letting your feelings get in the way. along time ago like i said before yall keep putting your hands out to "enemies" just to get it chopped the f*ck off again f*ck THEM! LET IT GO! you think just bekuz youre kool with a few mexicans that all of em should be singing kumbaya with the rest of the blacks and mexicans that get along?

the reality is you cant trust anybody whether they're black or from a different race. maybe i have a more f*cked up view on human beings than you do. maybe i been through more. but the same mexican homies that you smoke crack with and hang with are the same ones saying "f*ck mayateros" when youre not around. always expect the worst from people. i dont believe anybody has good intentions at all,i dont give a f*ck who you are.

if i hate black people get the f*ck from round you? act like scorned bitches?
1.what makes you think im around yall? i dont f*ck with yall i thought we already made that sh*t clear?
i dont be around mexicans like that either but they're still better than yall. atleast i dont have to tell a mexican to shut the f*ck up in public places like i have to do yall from time to time but hey its all good amirite? :dance:

2. the only people that act scorned is black people with no self respect to stick up for themselves.scorned? maaan yall couldnt wake me up out my god damn sleep thats how weak you bitches are.

these sp*cs and wet backs will always be more solid than you certified born and raised b*tch n*ggas.these white boys to. now i said that

you got ghost, you didnt get banned, mayuga left the site the 2nd time he got banned and when I turned it up on his a$$ he forgot his whole racial sh*t and just concentrated on me. a W in my book.

if these "white boys", "sp*cs", and "wetbacks" keep it more real on they vocal w they dislike of blacks, is that what you mean? if so, yep. Othrwise, no. they better than blacks but the bet gangsters :lol: not worried about blacks but worried about blacks (like you). It shows.

where is n*ggas on majority white sh*t except for n*ggas like you who hate being black. where is n*ggas in latino and asian sites music etc. tell me. but you go to any music, website for blacks, them internet games like COD gonna be a whole bunch of "whiteboys", and some "sp*cs" and "wetbacks" talking about black just to talk about it. thats real to you. to troll? I thought real was lookin a mufucka in his face and saying what you felt not behind his back. so we got some real different views on whats real.

if u dont like something you dont invest energy in it, everyone knows this stop acting ignorant just to be right.

shoulda been a leader if u want blacks to be militant and say f*ck thse "whiteboys" "sp*cs" and "wetbacks" but know you rather cry about it and when they dissapoint you turn into edgar allen n*gga. some real pathetic sh*t killjoy. you gotta get something in your life and stop bein a negative person hatin your black skin. I feel sowry 4 ya mutha :shrug:

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 8:34 pm

bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:thats how i know youre being childish. run along and let that std clear up you fucking monkey
the queer is mad :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nope youre trash. you can barely write a sensense.

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 8:42 pm

kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:thats how i know youre being childish. run along and let that std clear up you fucking monkey
the queer is mad :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nope youre trash. you can barely write a sensense.
you mean sentence :lmao: epic failure :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 8:52 pm

Realspit wrote:
kultmember wrote:
Realspit wrote:
kultmember wrote:dude just said hes not in a gang but youre gona stick to that anyway. cant let the truth f*ck up your argument.

yall say the most ignorant sh*t on here and swear yall better than everybody els. the reality is you idiots are just in a pissing contest. this goes for everybody! black and mexican to be more specific incase some black feelings get hurt.

i bet your a$$ dont come at black people about being fake or false christians kuz yall the fakest anybody can ever run into and the most hateful as well. white people did a good job d*ck feeding that bible to your people.

theres a word for that but luckily for you i completely forgot at this point which is a shame because of its importance.

when i read yall bullshit arguments on here the mexicans tend to make the most sense and are the most solid which is really fucking sad but not surprising either :shrug:

you n*ggas want mexicans to like yall so fucking bad. one moment youre in denial about the racism of this and that mexican street gang and then the mexicans are racist and then its "we takin all yo bitches and we the most influencial" argument. and then one moment you want them to be allies to us,like what the f*ck?.

yall sound like straight bitches and its comical how the only ally realspits have is you which is a complete mismatch seeing that youre a completely dumb a$$ and realspits is a half way smart guy thats blinded by being completely biased.

the most i can say to you is let it fucking go. f*ck that piece of sh*t bible and f*ck these dumb a$$ arguments. yall not changing anybodies minds on here.
I don't have no allies I ran mayuga off this site two times and u once. I'm biased but all Yall do is talk sh*t about blacks. The mexicans aren't biased right? There totally fair, or is that only because u agree w them.

U talk all this sh*t about blacks being weak but ignore the simple fact that the racist mexicans on here is backing all the bullshit even if its wrong and they don't agree w it they gonna be silent. And any Mexican not down w that is being called a traitor, they do that sh*t on here daily but ur black ads is Tryna school us on their solid getdown while doin the same traitor sh*t. This is an example of why n*ggas lose and why I call u a regular a$$ n*gga n*gga because u think u special and bein differwnt, but feelin the ol familiar role of black traitor self hater.

Killjoy rather us sit up here and let these muthafuckas lie on us and take it. If u hate black people get the f*ck from round us, that's why they and u lose cuz u sound like scorned bitches...keeping yourself around people that u hate. Now u can troll or say some real sh*t but it don't matter u wit them, good for u. have an enchilada for a treat.
first how do you run somebody off this site? nobody gets ranoff here they get banned. so is that it? you get people banned? feels good to have a little power doesnt it? you know who runs hood up? you inboxing him or what?. dont sit there and front like your word play is hurting peoples feelings.

now about these mexicans. of course they are biased but i know real sh*t when i see it to and so far they make the most sense with everything they say so yes i agree with them more. do you say real sh*t? eh sorta even big country has his moments.

no no i dont want anybody lying on anyone i want you nignogs to learn to speak truth and stop letting your feelings get in the way. along time ago like i said before yall keep putting your hands out to "enemies" just to get it chopped the f*ck off again f*ck THEM! LET IT GO! you think just bekuz youre kool with a few mexicans that all of em should be singing kumbaya with the rest of the blacks and mexicans that get along?

the reality is you cant trust anybody whether they're black or from a different race. maybe i have a more f*cked up view on human beings than you do. maybe i been through more. but the same mexican homies that you smoke crack with and hang with are the same ones saying "f*ck mayateros" when youre not around. always expect the worst from people. i dont believe anybody has good intentions at all,i dont give a f*ck who you are.

if i hate black people get the f*ck from round you? act like scorned bitches?
1.what makes you think im around yall? i dont f*ck with yall i thought we already made that sh*t clear?
i dont be around mexicans like that either but they're still better than yall. atleast i dont have to tell a mexican to shut the f*ck up in public places like i have to do yall from time to time but hey its all good amirite? :dance:

2. the only people that act scorned is black people with no self respect to stick up for themselves.scorned? maaan yall couldnt wake me up out my god damn sleep thats how weak you bitches are.

these sp*cs and wet backs will always be more solid than you certified born and raised b*tch n*ggas.these white boys to. now i said that

you got ghost, you didnt get banned, mayuga left the site the 2nd time he got banned and when I turned it up on his a$$ he forgot his whole racial sh*t and just concentrated on me. a W in my book.

if these "white boys", "sp*cs", and "wetbacks" keep it more real on they vocal w they dislike of blacks, is that what you mean? if so, yep. Othrwise, no. they better than blacks but the bet gangsters :lol: not worried about blacks but worried about blacks (like you). It shows.

where is n*ggas on majority white sh*t except for n*ggas like you who hate being black. where is n*ggas in latino and asian sites music etc. tell me. but you go to any music, website for blacks, them internet games like COD gonna be a whole bunch of "whiteboys", and some "sp*cs" and "wetbacks" talking about black just to talk about it. thats real to you. to troll? I thought real was lookin a mufucka in his face and saying what you felt not behind his back. so we got some real different views on whats real.

if u dont like something you dont invest energy in it, everyone knows this stop acting ignorant just to be right.

shoulda been a leader if u want blacks to be militant and say f*ck thse "whiteboys" "sp*cs" and "wetbacks" but know you rather cry about it and when they dissapoint you turn into edgar allen n*gga. some real pathetic sh*t killjoy. you gotta get something in your life and stop bein a negative person hatin your black skin. I feel sowry 4 ya mutha :shrug:

lol you really believe i left like that? the f*ggot that runs this site banned me.period, get ghost for what? run from what?.

now you talkin stupid. aint nobody talkin bout them p*ssy a$$ trolls that talk sh*t for the sake of talkin sh*t come on now man! you think i approve of that weak sh*t? wow i am so offended that you would think that :facepalm:


who said i hate my black skin? again youre wrong. and lets not talk about confrontation to n*ggas face,tho i may not have tough guy syndrome but believe me when i say im the worst when it comes to saying sh*t to n*ggas face.you really dont know.

aint nobody tryna be militant for yall. yall better off dad kuz youed fail me anyway :facepalm:

saying i hate my black skin. never in my life have i wished to be another race. i only wish for us to be better period. shiit im out here eating chitlins red beans and rice with real n*gga potato salad aint nobody got time to be another race you got my f*cked up :lmao:

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 8:53 pm

bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:
bigcountry wrote:
kultmember wrote:thats how i know youre being childish. run along and let that std clear up you fucking monkey
the queer is mad :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

nope youre trash. you can barely write a sensense.
you mean sentence :lmao: epic failure :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

lol n*gga you are so childish i make one mistake and suddenly youre smart.thats cute. i give you that tho :tiphat:

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 8:59 pm

you fail :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Realspit
og
Posts: 12839
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by Realspit » February 17th, 2014, 9:00 pm

kultmember wrote:
Realspit wrote:
kultmember wrote:
Realspit wrote:
kultmember wrote:dude just said hes not in a gang but youre gona stick to that anyway. cant let the truth f*ck up your argument.

yall say the most ignorant sh*t on here and swear yall better than everybody els. the reality is you idiots are just in a pissing contest. this goes for everybody! black and mexican to be more specific incase some black feelings get hurt.

i bet your a$$ dont come at black people about being fake or false christians kuz yall the fakest anybody can ever run into and the most hateful as well. white people did a good job d*ck feeding that bible to your people.

theres a word for that but luckily for you i completely forgot at this point which is a shame because of its importance.

when i read yall bullshit arguments on here the mexicans tend to make the most sense and are the most solid which is really fucking sad but not surprising either :shrug:

you n*ggas want mexicans to like yall so fucking bad. one moment youre in denial about the racism of this and that mexican street gang and then the mexicans are racist and then its "we takin all yo bitches and we the most influencial" argument. and then one moment you want them to be allies to us,like what the f*ck?.

yall sound like straight bitches and its comical how the only ally realspits have is you which is a complete mismatch seeing that youre a completely dumb a$$ and realspits is a half way smart guy thats blinded by being completely biased.

the most i can say to you is let it fucking go. f*ck that piece of sh*t bible and f*ck these dumb a$$ arguments. yall not changing anybodies minds on here.
I don't have no allies I ran mayuga off this site two times and u once. I'm biased but all Yall do is talk sh*t about blacks. The mexicans aren't biased right? There totally fair, or is that only because u agree w them.

U talk all this sh*t about blacks being weak but ignore the simple fact that the racist mexicans on here is backing all the bullshit even if its wrong and they don't agree w it they gonna be silent. And any Mexican not down w that is being called a traitor, they do that sh*t on here daily but ur black ads is Tryna school us on their solid getdown while doin the same traitor sh*t. This is an example of why n*ggas lose and why I call u a regular a$$ n*gga n*gga because u think u special and bein differwnt, but feelin the ol familiar role of black traitor self hater.

Killjoy rather us sit up here and let these muthafuckas lie on us and take it. If u hate black people get the f*ck from round us, that's why they and u lose cuz u sound like scorned bitches...keeping yourself around people that u hate. Now u can troll or say some real sh*t but it don't matter u wit them, good for u. have an enchilada for a treat.
first how do you run somebody off this site? nobody gets ranoff here they get banned. so is that it? you get people banned? feels good to have a little power doesnt it? you know who runs hood up? you inboxing him or what?. dont sit there and front like your word play is hurting peoples feelings.

now about these mexicans. of course they are biased but i know real sh*t when i see it to and so far they make the most sense with everything they say so yes i agree with them more. do you say real sh*t? eh sorta even big country has his moments.

no no i dont want anybody lying on anyone i want you nignogs to learn to speak truth and stop letting your feelings get in the way. along time ago like i said before yall keep putting your hands out to "enemies" just to get it chopped the f*ck off again f*ck THEM! LET IT GO! you think just bekuz youre kool with a few mexicans that all of em should be singing kumbaya with the rest of the blacks and mexicans that get along?

the reality is you cant trust anybody whether they're black or from a different race. maybe i have a more f*cked up view on human beings than you do. maybe i been through more. but the same mexican homies that you smoke crack with and hang with are the same ones saying "f*ck mayateros" when youre not around. always expect the worst from people. i dont believe anybody has good intentions at all,i dont give a f*ck who you are.

if i hate black people get the f*ck from round you? act like scorned bitches?
1.what makes you think im around yall? i dont f*ck with yall i thought we already made that sh*t clear?
i dont be around mexicans like that either but they're still better than yall. atleast i dont have to tell a mexican to shut the f*ck up in public places like i have to do yall from time to time but hey its all good amirite? :dance:

2. the only people that act scorned is black people with no self respect to stick up for themselves.scorned? maaan yall couldnt wake me up out my god damn sleep thats how weak you bitches are.

these sp*cs and wet backs will always be more solid than you certified born and raised b*tch n*ggas.these white boys to. now i said that

you got ghost, you didnt get banned, mayuga left the site the 2nd time he got banned and when I turned it up on his a$$ he forgot his whole racial sh*t and just concentrated on me. a W in my book.

if these "white boys", "sp*cs", and "wetbacks" keep it more real on they vocal w they dislike of blacks, is that what you mean? if so, yep. Othrwise, no. they better than blacks but the bet gangsters :lol: not worried about blacks but worried about blacks (like you). It shows.

where is n*ggas on majority white sh*t except for n*ggas like you who hate being black. where is n*ggas in latino and asian sites music etc. tell me. but you go to any music, website for blacks, them internet games like COD gonna be a whole bunch of "whiteboys", and some "sp*cs" and "wetbacks" talking about black just to talk about it. thats real to you. to troll? I thought real was lookin a mufucka in his face and saying what you felt not behind his back. so we got some real different views on whats real.

if u dont like something you dont invest energy in it, everyone knows this stop acting ignorant just to be right.

shoulda been a leader if u want blacks to be militant and say f*ck thse "whiteboys" "sp*cs" and "wetbacks" but know you rather cry about it and when they dissapoint you turn into edgar allen n*gga. some real pathetic sh*t killjoy. you gotta get something in your life and stop bein a negative person hatin your black skin. I feel sowry 4 ya mutha :shrug:

lol you really believe i left like that? the f*ggot that runs this site banned me.period, get ghost for what? run from what?.

now you talkin stupid. aint nobody talkin bout them p*ssy a$$ trolls that talk sh*t for the sake of talkin sh*t come on now man! you think i approve of that weak sh*t? wow i am so offended that you would think that :facepalm:


who said i hate my black skin? again youre wrong. and lets not talk about confrontation to n*ggas face,tho i may not have tough guy syndrome but believe me when i say im the worst when it comes to saying sh*t to n*ggas face.you really dont know.

aint nobody tryna be militant for yall. yall better off dad kuz youed fail me anyway :facepalm:

saying i hate my black skin. never in my life have i wished to be another race. i only wish for us to be better period. shiit im out here eating chitlins red beans and rice with real n*gga potato salad aint nobody got time to be another race you got my f*cked up :lmao:
well u going about it in the wrong way. you on that tommy sotomyar sh*t.

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 9:08 pm

tommy the realist n*gga to speak the truth on black issues. he aint saying sh*t wrong. he may be harsh but as a black man you know damn well he speaks the truth on alot of issues.

Realspit
og
Posts: 12839
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by Realspit » February 17th, 2014, 9:43 pm

kultmember wrote:tommy the realist n*gga to speak the truth on black issues. he aint saying sh*t wrong. he may be harsh but as a black man you know damn well he speaks the truth on alot of issues.

i used to think about that then I looked into his background and saw he on some straight hypocritical sh*t.

User avatar
kultmember
underboss
Posts: 1297
Joined: January 30th, 2014, 9:09 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by kultmember » February 17th, 2014, 10:35 pm

hypocrite or not you cant deny the truth he speaks even if he does get wreckless. im not even that wreckless

photownbangin
fresh meat
Posts: 1
Joined: February 22nd, 2014, 10:23 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by photownbangin » February 22nd, 2014, 10:40 pm

I laugh at these norputos they aren't threat I almost piss my pants laughing when they say they taking over east los angeles I even die laughing when they say they are taking over my homestate az or home city phx the truth is the nortenos here are scared to come out that's why when you see pics of them here notice that the pics are at night and their hoods here are dead a$$ hoods nothing goin on

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by SinisterMinister » February 23rd, 2014, 2:51 pm

I LOL WHEN I SEE NET BANGING GD'S CLAIMING TO BE FROM LA N TALKING LIKE A SURENO. IS THIS A JOKE? WELL ANYWAY, I DON'T SEE N'S TALKING ABOUT TAKING OVER ELA. MAKING YOU GOT NET BANGING CONFUSED WITH REAL BANGING? OF COURSE I'M NOT GOING TO BE A THREAT TO SOMEONE HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER HOURS AWAY, BUT IF I EVER FIND OUT WHO SOMEONE LIKE THE STANK b*tch IS, I MAY VERY WELL PUT THE SMASH DOWN IF I EVER COME ACROSS THE PIECE OF sh*t. NOT REALLY EVEN WORTH MY TIME THO, CUZZ IT'S OBVIOUSLY A TROLL.

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by SinisterMinister » February 23rd, 2014, 7:22 pm

*MAYBE (NOT MAKING)

User avatar
TheArKhyves
prince
Posts: 7410
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by TheArKhyves » January 19th, 2017, 11:39 am

ModestOE wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.
I bet you net bang for the sur to b*tch. Only one lame I can think of that would come with a weak a$$ so called diss like that. WTF is a "northern sympathizer resident"? Like I said, you're fake b*tch. I'm from San Jo b*tch and we're hard enough to simply rep our own city instead of the bay and don't give a f*ck who don't like it! We're even more known in your town then your lame a$$! :lmao: Anyway you might even catch me there. Where do you be at p*ssy?

My Towns known for gangs crime meth poverty unemployment corruption,your town is known for computers,ipads ipods apple technology :cmon: thats why your town is more relevant then mine because my city is a real sh*t city,and fuk net bangin for some punk a$$ scrap sh*t or buster sh*t this Central California on mine and im proud of my side of the map fuk ridin on nor cal tail. East San Jose is too nice for people to think there hard coming out of those high class a$$ neighborhoods. and Im from the Airport District Modesto,but I stay around ur neck of the woods in Morgan Hill and I go to San Jose about 2 times a week and I be in East San Jo and South San jo. And A Town Locos used to be Called the A Town Dukes and they were with the Mexican Mafia and A Town is known as big time drug runners.
It ain't just high class neighborhoods fool, especially when some of us were around when some hoods weren't as nice. f*ck net banging period. You're bragging about dumb sh*t anyway. Some of the SJ homies ended up doing worse in the 209, on meth n sh*t. I've been around, so I remember when wasn't much going down in places like Modesto and then the meth boom hit that area hard and along came the fiends.

Now you're in the 408 tho huh?? Doubt some of that about A-town. Sounds like some homegrown sh*t to me, unless they got connects to the south I never heard of. I'm a northerner, so I only hear so much about sh*t like that.
well the areas around king and story are pretty damn nice maybe it does have real G'z out there i just didnt run into them,and i went directly to those street areas because thats all i would hear about from San Joneros movin to Modesto in High School,to me im from Airport District and my shitty a$$ neighborhood looks like it got nuked in a war,all you can smell is dooky sh*t and gas fumes from the factories and needles all over the place even at kids playgrounds meth pipes,bullet casings,blood on the ground,candles for memorials,to me San Jose just didnt have that slum feeling to me and either does Morgan Hill,and I didnt really mean to disrespect like that, I just have my opinions about places and I say what i feel,like im sure to you San Jose people my valley is just farms to you but its alot deeper then that.and A Town Locos the only info I got is from members of that gang only because my lil cousin was in that hood and ive gotten to talk to the older heads,and they said they been ridin for the south since the split,all mexicanos in the mexican mafia were from all over California at one time before north and south split,so some cities like Atwater in the North chose to stay on the Eme side,and same with Modesto and Salinas and even San Jose Clanton gang,so the Surenos up north arent just bangin 13 just for the hell of it,Yea i know theres wannabe clicks everywhere but some Eme dudes are from up here and there reconized as real Surenos.I only call dudes scraps and busters just to let people know im not on there teams,I squad wit my potnas of all different races,so we get the best of all worlds G.
:word:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

User avatar
TheArKhyves
prince
Posts: 7410
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by TheArKhyves » January 19th, 2017, 12:04 pm

ModestOE wrote:My 14 year old Sureno cousin is looking at Life in the Penitentary,and hes from Atwater,CA from the A Town Locos who been around since the late 70s and A Town Locos have major pull behind bars.So Gee Raider I dont want to hear nada from you until people you love are lookin at Life in the Pen and people you love are getting killed in the streets,and if you really want to talk prison politics,all the big time groups in Prison started in Northern California,most of the stabbers for the mexican mafia were the same farmer dudes from up north takin orders from the lazy city surenos from los angeles,all the major Black prison figures were from Oakland,the NF started up here,the Aryan Brotherhood is Northern Cali originated,the Kumi nation,and lots more.Southern California has 5 times the population of the north,so of course you got higher numbers,but when it comes to percentage of people,more people from up here get locked up or killed on the streets.and it is f*ck a scrap and a buster.I just speak the facts I dont bang none of that wack a$$ sh*t i just hate seeing lies being spread.Now that Surenos control LA,Los Angeles is now considered a p*ssy a$$ city..............When Blacks were runnin LA,Los Angeles had a gangsta a$$ reputation and they backed it up.
:ohhh:
Half you N*ggaz is sorry
Half you N*ggaz is boo boo
I be rockin them J's
You N*ggaz rockin that fubu

Post Reply