nortenos no dam threat

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2715
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by OLDxENGLISH » February 15th, 2014, 2:51 am

SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by SinisterMinister » February 15th, 2014, 3:05 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.
I bet you net bang for the sur to b*tch. Only one lame I can think of that would come with a weak a$$ so called diss like that. WTF is a "northern sympathizer resident"? Like I said, you're fake b*tch. I'm from San Jo b*tch and we're hard enough to simply rep our own city instead of the bay and don't give a f*ck who don't like it! We're even more known in your town then your lame a$$! :lmao: Anyway you might even catch me there. Where do you be at p*ssy?

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by SinisterMinister » February 15th, 2014, 3:05 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.
I bet you net bang for the sur to b*tch. Only one lame I can think of that would come with a weak a$$ so called diss like that. WTF is a "northern sympathizer resident"? Like I said, you're fake b*tch. I'm from San Jo b*tch and we're hard enough to simply rep our own city instead of the bay and don't give a f*ck who don't like it! We're even more known in your town then your lame a$$! :lmao: Anyway you might even catch me there. Where do you be at p*ssy?

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by SinisterMinister » February 15th, 2014, 3:08 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.
Show me proof how A-town been down with the south since the 70's. Oh yeah you can't, so shut up p*ssy. They may have existed back then, but they sure as hell weren't surenos. Just some irrelevant lames like your clique.

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2715
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by OLDxENGLISH » February 15th, 2014, 3:14 am

SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.
I bet you net bang for the sur to b*tch. Only one lame I can think of that would come with a weak a$$ so called diss like that. WTF is a "northern sympathizer resident"? Like I said, you're fake b*tch. I'm from San Jo b*tch and we're hard enough to simply rep our own city instead of the bay and don't give a f*ck who don't like it! We're even more known in your town then your lame a$$! :lmao: Anyway you might even catch me there. Where do you be at p*ssy?

My Towns known for gangs crime meth poverty unemployment corruption,your town is known for computers,ipads ipods apple technology :cmon: thats why your town is more relevant then mine because my city is a real sh*t city,and fuk net bangin for some punk a$$ scrap sh*t or buster sh*t this Central California on mine and im proud of my side of the map fuk ridin on nor cal tail. East San Jose is too nice for people to think there hard coming out of those high class a$$ neighborhoods. and Im from the Airport District Modesto,but I stay around ur neck of the woods in Morgan Hill and I go to San Jose about 2 times a week and I be in East San Jo and South San jo. And A Town Locos used to be Called the A Town Dukes and they were with the Mexican Mafia and A Town is known as big time drug runners.

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by SinisterMinister » February 15th, 2014, 3:36 am

oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.
I bet you net bang for the sur to b*tch. Only one lame I can think of that would come with a weak a$$ so called diss like that. WTF is a "northern sympathizer resident"? Like I said, you're fake b*tch. I'm from San Jo b*tch and we're hard enough to simply rep our own city instead of the bay and don't give a f*ck who don't like it! We're even more known in your town then your lame a$$! :lmao: Anyway you might even catch me there. Where do you be at p*ssy?

My Towns known for gangs crime meth poverty unemployment corruption,your town is known for computers,ipads ipods apple technology :cmon: thats why your town is more relevant then mine because my city is a real sh*t city,and fuk net bangin for some punk a$$ scrap sh*t or buster sh*t this Central California on mine and im proud of my side of the map fuk ridin on nor cal tail. East San Jose is too nice for people to think there hard coming out of those high class a$$ neighborhoods. and Im from the Airport District Modesto,but I stay around ur neck of the woods in Morgan Hill and I go to San Jose about 2 times a week and I be in East San Jo and South San jo. And A Town Locos used to be Called the A Town Dukes and they were with the Mexican Mafia and A Town is known as big time drug runners.
It ain't just high class neighborhoods fool, especially when some of us were around when some hoods weren't as nice. f*ck net banging period. You're bragging about dumb sh*t anyway. Some of the SJ homies ended up doing worse in the 209, on meth n sh*t. I've been around, so I remember when wasn't much going down in places like Modesto and then the meth boom hit that area hard and along came the fiends.

Now you're in the 408 tho huh?? Doubt some of that about A-town. Sounds like some homegrown sh*t to me, unless they got connects to the south I never heard of. I'm a northerner, so I only hear so much about sh*t like that.

monsterhaze183
colonel
Posts: 663
Joined: October 2nd, 2013, 8:00 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by monsterhaze183 » February 15th, 2014, 5:40 pm

MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:
MAYAGEESTINK wrote:
Million$Mojado wrote:98% is a really specific number.

I'm just clearing up the bull. For every 100 surs there are 1 nortenos. They aren't present in the Chicano, Mexican community man. You don't catch them at cars shows, malls, rallies, anywhere.but you find Surs everywhere all thru mexico, central america, northern california. The only places I can think of where mexica gangs are active and surenos aren't the dominate mexican gang would be Chicago and assuming you ain't a lie Texas. Fact is nearly 90 percent of all Mexicans in America live in the American Southwest and nortenos have nearly zero presence in tex.AZ.NM.CA.WA.OR.idaho.??

Yet those sorry fools would like to believe there afactor. They are not. The biggest Mexican gain Mexico and central are all surenos. The joke here is that nortenos have such low reach that they can't really expand amongst the Mexican community. They basically a non factor and the only reason we are discussing them its because the internet is the only place you will catch them.

The truth is they are nothing, not worth discussing. Blacks, Armenians, Samoan, and martians are a bigger threat to Your rank and file sur anywhere in the world except maybe Salinas, Frisco? Yet surenos are in hundreds of towns, in the thousands.

These nortes need to stop gassin up.
I ain't a lie. Sureños ain't the dominant Mexicans here but if we're doing a Sur vs Norte thing for Dallas, not gonna lie, Sur got more. Norteños got a couple hoods in North Dallas and sureños be in every other side. You right :shrug:

What would you say the percentage of street gangs that are mexican in Texas are surenos. I honestly didn't even know there was sur in Texas. Seems like alot of Tex street culture is LA. For instance theres tons of sur in Mex ico. Yet Tex gangs only got a presence in juarez? Alot of those dead cartel fools i be seeing seeing got sur sh*t all over them. I read some sh*t where eme made official there ties to Sinaloa cartel.
Ayo, this the thing that Trips me out is, How u got all them Sur sets everywhere, but thosem Notres still thrivin? Maybe they aint as weak as you think lol Shouldnt they be inactive by now?

OLDxENGLISH
boss
Posts: 2715
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by OLDxENGLISH » February 15th, 2014, 11:49 pm

SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.
I bet you net bang for the sur to b*tch. Only one lame I can think of that would come with a weak a$$ so called diss like that. WTF is a "northern sympathizer resident"? Like I said, you're fake b*tch. I'm from San Jo b*tch and we're hard enough to simply rep our own city instead of the bay and don't give a f*ck who don't like it! We're even more known in your town then your lame a$$! :lmao: Anyway you might even catch me there. Where do you be at p*ssy?

My Towns known for gangs crime meth poverty unemployment corruption,your town is known for computers,ipads ipods apple technology :cmon: thats why your town is more relevant then mine because my city is a real sh*t city,and fuk net bangin for some punk a$$ scrap sh*t or buster sh*t this Central California on mine and im proud of my side of the map fuk ridin on nor cal tail. East San Jose is too nice for people to think there hard coming out of those high class a$$ neighborhoods. and Im from the Airport District Modesto,but I stay around ur neck of the woods in Morgan Hill and I go to San Jose about 2 times a week and I be in East San Jo and South San jo. And A Town Locos used to be Called the A Town Dukes and they were with the Mexican Mafia and A Town is known as big time drug runners.
It ain't just high class neighborhoods fool, especially when some of us were around when some hoods weren't as nice. f*ck net banging period. You're bragging about dumb sh*t anyway. Some of the SJ homies ended up doing worse in the 209, on meth n sh*t. I've been around, so I remember when wasn't much going down in places like Modesto and then the meth boom hit that area hard and along came the fiends.

Now you're in the 408 tho huh?? Doubt some of that about A-town. Sounds like some homegrown sh*t to me, unless they got connects to the south I never heard of. I'm a northerner, so I only hear so much about sh*t like that.
well the areas around king and story are pretty damn nice maybe it does have real G'z out there i just didnt run into them,and i went directly to those street areas because thats all i would hear about from San Joneros movin to Modesto in High School,to me im from Airport District and my shitty a$$ neighborhood looks like it got nuked in a war,all you can smell is dooky sh*t and gas fumes from the factories and needles all over the place even at kids playgrounds meth pipes,bullet casings,blood on the ground,candles for memorials,to me San Jose just didnt have that slum feeling to me and either does Morgan Hill,and I didnt really mean to disrespect like that, I just have my opinions about places and I say what i feel,like im sure to you San Jose people my valley is just farms to you but its alot deeper then that.and A Town Locos the only info I got is from members of that gang only because my lil cousin was in that hood and ive gotten to talk to the older heads,and they said they been ridin for the south since the split,all mexicanos in the mexican mafia were from all over California at one time before north and south split,so some cities like Atwater in the North chose to stay on the Eme side,and same with Modesto and Salinas and even San Jose Clanton gang,so the Surenos up north arent just bangin 13 just for the hell of it,Yea i know theres wannabe clicks everywhere but some Eme dudes are from up here and there reconized as real Surenos.I only call dudes scraps and busters just to let people know im not on there teams,I squad wit my potnas of all different races,so we get the best of all worlds G.

User avatar
619Loc
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by 619Loc » February 16th, 2014, 12:21 am

Realspit wrote:Lol why u gettin so emotional. Stop cryin using lame jokes I can turn on u. Now on some real sh*t ur God was rebellius Hebrew named yeshua. His apostles and people under him started that Christian sh*t and on that sh*t u spider to treat ur brother other Christians right. Knowing that a good amount of Christians are black a. Even Asian how can u be racists? I'm serious I don't understand how a Christian puts culture above the Christian faith. Unless they a fake who converted cuz they p*ssy whipped...just sayin tho :shrug:
Spits, why are you so desperate for me to like black people so much?
Are you gonna offer me your"sweet black p*ssy," as Quik would say,
in exchange for me to like blacks?
Lmao

The funny thing about your pathetic argument is that you would not have a single problem if I said I disliked whites instead of blacks.
You swear like i am supposed to be a humanitarian because i am a Christian
Get the f*ck outta here.
nothing in the bible states i should like blacks.
Only thing i need for my salvation is to accept Jesus Christ as my lord andsavior
Not accept blacks as my supreme overlords and sh*t

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by bigcountry » February 16th, 2014, 12:29 am

619Loc wrote:
Realspit wrote:Lol why u gettin so emotional. Stop cryin using lame jokes I can turn on u. Now on some real sh*t ur God was rebellius Hebrew named yeshua. His apostles and people under him started that Christian sh*t and on that sh*t u spider to treat ur brother other Christians right. Knowing that a good amount of Christians are black a. Even Asian how can u be racists? I'm serious I don't understand how a Christian puts culture above the Christian faith. Unless they a fake who converted cuz they p*ssy whipped...just sayin tho :shrug:
Spits, why are you so desperate for me to like black people so much?
Are you gonna offer me your"sweet black p*ssy," as Quik would say,
in exchange for me to like blacks?
Lmao

The funny thing about your pathetic argument is that you would not have a single problem if I said I disliked whites instead of blacks.
You swear like i am supposed to be a humanitarian because i am a Christian
Get the f*ck outta here.
nothing in the bible states i should like blacks.
Only thing i need for my salvation is to accept Jesus Christ as my lord andsavior
Not accept blacks as my supreme overlords and sh*t
bro with all that garbage you talking you is not a christain plus you on a devil website :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: man you is going to hell buddie :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by bigcountry » February 16th, 2014, 12:33 am

you ever heard love you nieghbor in jesus christ amen 619loc your fake :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

User avatar
619Loc
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by 619Loc » February 16th, 2014, 12:45 am

BigCuntTree,

My neighbors are either Mexican, white, or Indian.
No blacks in my neighborhood lol :tiphat:

You chumps get humanitarian and Christian confused.
Are you trying to use your sweet black p*ssy to persuade me too? :lmao:

You kids expect me to be politically correct and liberal

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by bigcountry » February 16th, 2014, 1:16 am

619Loc wrote:BigCuntTree,

My neighbors are either Mexican, white, or Indian.
No blacks in my neighborhood lol :tiphat:

You chumps get humanitarian and Christian confused.
Are you trying to use your sweet black p*ssy to persuade me too? :lmao:

You kids expect me to be politically correct and liberal
no i just hate fake christan im not liberal and the bible not talking about just your next door neighbor who you live by it talking about it on a bigger scale too like a state or country etc...... respect other and love your neighbor you need to go back to sunday school buddy

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by bigcountry » February 16th, 2014, 1:28 am

god doesnt talk on small scale buddy he talk large scale and for you to connect the dots your not doing good job buddy you need to go back to sunday school. if going to be on this devil web site you need to do god work try get some these guy on here to convert to christanity @619loc

Realspit
og
Posts: 12839
Joined: July 26th, 2012, 3:51 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by Realspit » February 16th, 2014, 1:51 am

Exactly, if u gonna claim bein Christian be real w it. :tiphat:

User avatar
SinisterMinister
colonel
Posts: 692
Joined: January 20th, 2011, 1:13 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by SinisterMinister » February 16th, 2014, 8:11 pm

oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:
oldengli$h209 wrote:
SinisterMinister wrote:@oldengli$h209 ,

All you know is your stats that you read online! It's funny how you bring up things like how much worse crime is in south Modesto, versus other areas. Yet you say gang banging in San Jo is invalid, because you read in the past about it being "safer"? How is it invalid to bring up SJ banging, when SJ is the biggest car for all of Norte Calif. (yes that includes whatever you call your side of the state) and has areas (I.E. east side) where banging go down?! What's invalid is your clique that nobody has heard of! What are you fools going to bang in the pen?!

Going to join up with the border brothers/paisas or what?! You're fake a$$ f*ck for kicking it with surenos and showing them love, but then you come here on this site dissing them! People might call you a scrap because just look at you, you're just as garbage as any media sureno. A-Town is a perfect example of what I'm speaking on, when all they were was the one and only gang in some lil dinky town in the middle of no where that started claiming 13 out of no where one day to look kool. How do they hold weight in the pen?!
shut ur northern sympathizer resident a$$ up.I got family and friends in both Norte and Sur,and they all know damn well how I feel about dumb a$$ scraps and busters.and aint nobody gotta read online stats about San Jose being safe all you gotta do is go there and see all the cute little homes in east san jose with green a$$ grass picket fences lookin all nice n sh*t,aint no body growin up in them homes gonna grow up rough and mean,nobody in the Bay respects San Jose.San Jose people come from money they dont have to grind.and A Town 13 been around since the 70s and always been with the South,so ur invalid.and my Clique aint gotta be known,we still do what we do.
I bet you net bang for the sur to b*tch. Only one lame I can think of that would come with a weak a$$ so called diss like that. WTF is a "northern sympathizer resident"? Like I said, you're fake b*tch. I'm from San Jo b*tch and we're hard enough to simply rep our own city instead of the bay and don't give a f*ck who don't like it! We're even more known in your town then your lame a$$! :lmao: Anyway you might even catch me there. Where do you be at p*ssy?

My Towns known for gangs crime meth poverty unemployment corruption,your town is known for computers,ipads ipods apple technology :cmon: thats why your town is more relevant then mine because my city is a real sh*t city,and fuk net bangin for some punk a$$ scrap sh*t or buster sh*t this Central California on mine and im proud of my side of the map fuk ridin on nor cal tail. East San Jose is too nice for people to think there hard coming out of those high class a$$ neighborhoods. and Im from the Airport District Modesto,but I stay around ur neck of the woods in Morgan Hill and I go to San Jose about 2 times a week and I be in East San Jo and South San jo. And A Town Locos used to be Called the A Town Dukes and they were with the Mexican Mafia and A Town is known as big time drug runners.
It ain't just high class neighborhoods fool, especially when some of us were around when some hoods weren't as nice. f*ck net banging period. You're bragging about dumb sh*t anyway. Some of the SJ homies ended up doing worse in the 209, on meth n sh*t. I've been around, so I remember when wasn't much going down in places like Modesto and then the meth boom hit that area hard and along came the fiends.

Now you're in the 408 tho huh?? Doubt some of that about A-town. Sounds like some homegrown sh*t to me, unless they got connects to the south I never heard of. I'm a northerner, so I only hear so much about sh*t like that.
well the areas around king and story are pretty damn nice maybe it does have real G'z out there i just didnt run into them,and i went directly to those street areas because thats all i would hear about from San Joneros movin to Modesto in High School,to me im from Airport District and my shitty a$$ neighborhood looks like it got nuked in a war,all you can smell is dooky sh*t and gas fumes from the factories and needles all over the place even at kids playgrounds meth pipes,bullet casings,blood on the ground,candles for memorials,to me San Jose just didnt have that slum feeling to me and either does Morgan Hill,and I didnt really mean to disrespect like that, I just have my opinions about places and I say what i feel,like im sure to you San Jose people my valley is just farms to you but its alot deeper then that.and A Town Locos the only info I got is from members of that gang only because my lil cousin was in that hood and ive gotten to talk to the older heads,and they said they been ridin for the south since the split,all mexicanos in the mexican mafia were from all over California at one time before north and south split,so some cities like Atwater in the North chose to stay on the Eme side,and same with Modesto and Salinas and even San Jose Clanton gang,so the Surenos up north arent just bangin 13 just for the hell of it,Yea i know theres wannabe clicks everywhere but some Eme dudes are from up here and there reconized as real Surenos.I only call dudes scraps and busters just to let people know im not on there teams,I squad wit my potnas of all different races,so we get the best of all worlds G.
Does this look high class to you?
Image
Now that area has gone thru some changes, especially starting in the 90's. It does look nicer, but it's not high class. That's near King/Story and that area has a lot of history. That's an area where a lot of the crime goes down and SJ was once the lowrider capital, with King/Story usually being mentioned as the cruising area. Just because something looks nice, it doesn't mean it's high class or that nothing goes down.

A lot of heads don't even know that there is anything close to high class on the east side or they act like it must not be on the east, but there is. I've been to many parts in the west and a lot of places look the same to me, but of course there is some exceptions. What you're spreading about "northern surenos" is propaganda most likely being spread by "northern surenos". I highly doubt any homegrown set from Northern California were considered surenos during the time of the split in the pen, especially when the north/south war didn't really even kick off in the streets until some time in the 80's. Clanton are real surenos for the fact they're an LA varrio that had some Clantoneros come up banging sur, but I think it was phony of them to recruit fools that probably never even lived in the south. Now I'm going to give you a true story on a set that may be the first sureno set in the north and I think they even claim to be, so let me start off by saying they are vst.

VST came to SJ in the late 70's from LA and they were just a varrio that went by Vicky'S Town, just like in LA. In the 80's they changed their name to Varrio Sur Town in SJ, because that's when the prison politics really hit the streets and obviously some of them felt like they had to be surenos. Well some don't even know that's the history of vst and some even thought Vicky'S Town was some old norteno gang and you can't blame them, because they were just a varrio like I said and they were even kool with some norteno hoods before they starting banging sur. My homeboy's dad was from vst and he was even considered a norteno, so he left when vst started claiming sur.

User avatar
619Loc
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by 619Loc » February 17th, 2014, 1:51 am

bigcountry wrote: no i just hate fake christan im not liberal and the bible not talking about just your next door neighbor who you live by it talking about it on a bigger scale too like a state or country etc...... respect other and love your neighbor you need to go back to sunday school buddy



od doesnt talk on small scale buddy he talk large scale and for you to connect the dots your not doing good job buddy you need to go back to sunday school. if going to be on this devil web site you need to do god work try get some these guy on here to convert to christanity @619loc
Calis black population will drop to the point of insignificance in the coming years
Regardless of being on "American Soil" I am still Mexican, by choice and legacy
You are not in my culture, my family, nor are you a part of countrymen.
Disliking blacks is not a sin, nor is it against the law.
You have no valid argument.

I am not here to convert anybody.

There is prejudice in the bible,
Everyone is a sinner,
Being Christian doesn't make me incapable of sin or anything else
Even Moses was a murderer
King David an adulterer.

So miss ne with your liberal and politically correct bullshit

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 2:10 am

now you sounding like fucking hypocrite . yeah your not moses buddie i see going to the Old Testament . your not in the light your in the dark buddie save that bs you will not be saved

User avatar
bigcountry
prince
Posts: 6559
Joined: September 7th, 2013, 3:57 am

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by bigcountry » February 17th, 2014, 2:17 am

bigcountry wrote:now you sounding like fucking hypocrite . yeah your not moses buddie i see going to the Old Testament . your not in the light your in the dark buddie save that bs you will not be saved
yeah christain dont curse and they dont come on worldly website of nudity sex murder Violence

User avatar
619Loc
boss
Posts: 2488
Joined: April 20th, 2013, 11:57 pm

Re: nortenos no dam threat

Post by 619Loc » February 17th, 2014, 2:42 am

bigcountry wrote:
bigcountry wrote:now you sounding like fucking hypocrite . yeah your not moses buddie i see going to the Old Testament . your not in the light your in the dark buddie save that bs you will not be saved
yeah christain dont curse and they dont come on worldly website of nudity sex murder Violence

Don't curse? Boy, I guess blacks have no concept of free will.
If I was going by the OT, I'd be married to many women and have slaves.
Yet I CHOOSE not to.

So again, you have no valid argument

Post Reply